PDA

View Full Version : SCOOP! Top Pattaya restaurant slated by LMTU

MiniMee
July 16th, 2011, 03:52
SCOOP! - In a shocking move the top Pattaya restaurant, Alois', has been trashed by infamous serial gay thailand message board poster Mothersruin, aka LMTU.

The self-acclaimed news-hound and restaurant critic has damned the good name of Alois restaurant as coming a poor second to his favored maison-du-jour, Mata Hari, citing slack service standards at Alois' as their greatest failing.

In a further suprise, the influential reporter also revealed he could now confirm rumours that his preferred establishment is for up for sale - at a price.

The enraged owners of Alois' Restaurant are reported to be consulting their Lawyers as I write.

July 16th, 2011, 04:14
:laughing3:

July 16th, 2011, 18:03
How funny considering I have just had lunch with the said owner of ALOIS a his new very full Louis Restaurant in North pattaya I hardly think to his surprise he would be up set when he has already had 3 tables of a total of 16 people book on the strength of my write up, so far and may be more tonight, Mr. Liar. and your friend the laughing Hyina.

Mothersruin wrote quote :-

I also had the opportunity to give the new restaurant, Louis, a try and am happy to report it was a very pleasant dining experience indeed. For those who don't know, and I suspect it is most out there as Louis has only been open 4 Months and it's hidden on a side soi, Louis is an offshoot of Alois Restaurant (which of course, is itself an offshoot, or maybe bastard child is a better word, of Brunos) located on Pratunmak Hill. In fact, their sign even says "Louis...Alois 2" Louis is basically a slightly cheaper version of Alois. While the setting and decor is most pleasant, it is not as "posh" as Alois. (Probably the main difference being that Louis is open to the street and therefore, doesn't have air-conditioning...but they do have plenty of overhead fans to keep the air moving...and at least on nites like tonite, when it is not too hot/humid to begin with, that is enough.) The cost savings from this, and the lack of cloth table-cloths/napkins, and fresh floral decorations, I believe is reflected in the somewhat cheaper price-points at Louis. However, the overall ambiance/decor and service are still very nice and professional.

There was a set-menu available of bacon wrapped pork tenderloin in pepper sauce or sauteed Dory fillet in a white-wine cream sauce, with choice of mixed salad or chicken-cream soup starters for B 250. Our dining party of two tried them both. We were very satisfied...the port was a generous portion of very tender meat, properly cooked, with a tasty black-pepper sauce and came with cooked vegetables (broccoli and cauliflower) and sauteed potatoes. The fish was again a well-sized boneless fillet over a mushroom and onion compote with wine cream sauce, this time, boiled potatoes. The starters were fine as well. We also perused the ala carte menu and found that the pastas were all very reasonable at B 120-220 and the meat entrees from B 250-450 [imported steaks]. House white wine, which was acceptable, was a very reasonable B 80. Desserts were also reasonably priced at B 80 for ice-creams to B 130 for fancier items like souffles and parfaits.

The set menus do not include dessert or coffee/tea (but the chef did sent us over complimentary scoops of vanilla ice-cream) but we wanted to try some to see how they were. So after the ice-cream, we order the Amaretto parfait and the chocolate souffle with vanilla ice-cream (again). Both were excellent...the souffle being a hot-centered mass of chocolate in a soft pastry-like shell, with the ice-cream and orange sauce accents making a fine finish to the meal. The total check for two people with the extra wine (1 glass, water, 2 coffees [B 50ea] and the desserts) came to B 960. I felt it was money very well spent. If one can resist the desserts and wine, one could have the set-menu and water for B 300.

The most direct comparison to another restaurant I would make would be to Cherrys. Of course, Cherrys has their B 320 nightly set from 15th July, 2011 as well, and includes dessert and coffee (along with air-conditioning) but sometimes you just want someplace different and this new Louis fits the bill nicely for me. I look forward to returning to sample more items off their ala carte menu.

Louis is located at the end of Naklua soi 31 (adjacent to Bei Gerhard German restaurant. If you are familiar with the Lovely Home short-time hotel, that is also down Naklua soi 31. Louis can also be reached from North Pattaya Road - if one is passing the Fairtex Hotel/Spa, make a turn down the soi directly on the eastern side of the hotel and drive down towards the Lovely Home Hotel and you will see Louis. They are open all day from breakfast through dinner, sorry forgot to add link it got deleted some how. originally from http://///www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/463509-new-restaurant-revie///

Patexpat
July 16th, 2011, 18:55
sorry forgot to add link it got deleted some how. originally from http://///www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/463509-new-restaurant-revie///

And how many times have you 'forgotten' to add a link .... what a joke you are ... but you amuse me .. and I suspect many others with your pathetic antics. Just remember we laugh AT you, not WITH you!

July 16th, 2011, 19:07
sorry forgot to add link it got deleted some how. originally from http://///www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/463509-new-restaurant-revie///

And how many times have you 'forgotten' to add a link .... what a joke you are ... but you amuse me .. and I suspect many others with your pathetic antics. Just remember we laugh AT you, not WITH you!

No I think many more people laugh at you, as you never ever write a post of any Interest, you are a joke and lets face it one minute I should not advertise, as its bad for business, when I do I am wrong because I write some publicity that comes from a positive web site, I could have done what others do and re-hash and copy it, in there own words, I just added it for your enjoyment, as least you got a laugh out of it and many more guys will now read it, so I have achieved what I started to do and that is let many more people know about Louis Restaurant the Newest Best Place in Town to eat at a budget and if I remember right, you just love only things or any one cheap. :rolling:

If you was to open your eyes, he only found out it was from a web site, because I added the link, that I thought was there but got left out for some reason. was added by me earlier.

SCOOP! Top Pattaya restaurant slated by LMTU
Author: mothersruin ┬╗ Sat 16 Jul, 2011 7:03 am

The Best Boys in Town are not always in Bars?
Author: bigben ┬╗ Sat 16 Jul, 2011 7:10 am

Funny how wise??? minds think alike.........

Patexpat
July 16th, 2011, 19:54

No I think many more people laugh at you, as you never even write a post of any Interest, you are a joke and lets face it one minute I should not advertise, as its bad for business, when I do I am wrong because I write some publicity that comes from a positive web site, I could have done what others do and re-hash and copy it, in there own words, I just added it for your enjoyment, as least you got as laugh out of it and many more guys will now read it, so I have achieved what I started to do and that is let many more people know about Louis Restaurant the Newest Best Place in Town to eat at a budget and if I remember right, you just love only thing or any one cheap. :rolling:

Well LMTU as you are the one so quick to accuse others of cowardice and hiding behind internet anonymity, I invite you for the FOURTH time to meet me and have a face to face chat to clear the air? How about it?

July 16th, 2011, 19:58
Well LMTU as you are the one so quick to accuse others of cowardice and hiding behind internet anonymity, I invite you for the FOURTH time to meet me and have a face to face chat to clear the air? How about it?

Patexpat if LMTU has as many faces as he has had handles in here then that is going to be one big table/room!

July 16th, 2011, 20:00
OH DEAR IM SORRY IM VERY FUSSY WHO I MIX WITH, YOU STICK WITH YOUR BUDDY KOTTER HE WILL KEEP YOU ENTHROALLED WITH HIS QUESTIONS, BUT REMEMBER HE WILL NEVER LET YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIS SORDID PAST, YOUR HAVE TO SPEAK TO ME ABOUT THAT AND I JUST DONT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO MAKE YOUR DAY OR EVENING, TO PUT LIFE INTO YOUR DRAB NIGHTS IS MORE THAN I COULD STAND, AS YOU MAY KNOW I HAVE A SELECTION OF AMAIZING FRIENDS WHO ARE GOOD FUN, MAY BE WHEN I FIND YOU HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMORE, THAT WOULD ENCOURAGE ME TO MEET ANY ONE, BUT NOT UTTER BORES. OR MEET SANOOK ALIAS COMBAT///// ALIAS ALIAS//// WHO KNOWS, HE IS SO BORED HE HAS TO ANSWER EVERYTHING HIS HERO BEACHBORE SAYS, I'M SURE HE WILL BE MORE THAN PLEASED TO GO TO ANY INVITE, I HEAR IF SOME ONE OPENS THE FRIDGE DOOR HE DOES A 20 MINUTE ACT WHEN THE LIGHT TURNS ON. :dontknow:

newalaan
July 16th, 2011, 20:02
SCOOP!Wicked and funny set up MiniMee, mind you an easy one when you are dealing with such a clueless, self-promoting stumbling old fool like LMTU. As Patexpat said about the buffoon............
Just remember we laugh AT you, not WITH you!

July 16th, 2011, 20:07
AS YOU MAY KNOW I HAVE A SELECTION OF AMAIZING FRIENDS WHO ARE GOOD FUN....

I trust that these friends have a better command of the English language than you do, and don't shout as much.

Patexpat
July 16th, 2011, 20:17
OH DEAR IM SORRY IM VERY FUSSY WHO I MIX WITH, Y

No your not - but this does prove, as we all know, you are a coward, no guts, and delusions of grandeur, and really JB, so, so pathetic. Oh, and I don't need to resort to capitals to make my point! But :rolling: keep on making an idiot of yourself for our amusement!

July 16th, 2011, 20:36

No your not - but this does prove, as we all know, you are a coward, no guts, and delusions of grandeur, and really JB, so, so pathetic. Oh, and I don't need to resort to capitals to make my point! But :rolling: keep on making an idiot of yourself for our amusement!

So if I dont meet you I'm a coward, why on earth do you think your so important, what do you think I have to worry about meeting you, may be your breath :blackeye:

Patexpat
July 16th, 2011, 20:44

So if I dont meet you I'm a coward, why on earth do you think your so important, what do you think I have to worry about meeting you, may be your breath :blackeye:

Who said I was important? Obviously I must be to you otherwise I wouldn't justify your defensive posts now, would I? But just giving you a chance to prove you are a not a coward ... now what is wrong with that?

martin911
July 16th, 2011, 21:07
More rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blah,blah blah

cra p,crap ,crap-

to the moderator --can you not just block this when it starts -- mabye you will mind more posters contributing ,mabye not --but anything is better than this drivel

bigben
July 16th, 2011, 21:10
Since you dragged me into this, Mothersruin, by mis-quoting me----well let me explain.

I honestly didnтАЩt see that you credited the article. But what I found interesting is that when you quoted my post, you changed the time by one hour.

Why would you do this I asked myself? Now we all know that SGT site is 12 hours behind Thailand time but why would you change the time stamp on my post by one silly hour? :dontknow:

If you look, the time stamp on the thread тАЭBest Boys Are Not AlwaysтАЭтАж..with my post of тАЬ Funny how wise??? Minds think alike.........тАЭ is time stamped at 06:10 AM but when you quoted me on the тАЬSCOOP! Thread you changed the time of my post to 07:10 AM.

Strange but I just figured you would have some fun with the various posters here who like being Dick Tracy. :laughing3: :laughing3:

But then (having way to much time on my hands) I noticed that you added the credit on the GBтАЩs site 16 hours after posting it with a тАЬopps I forgot to make sure It got deleted. Why add the credits 16 hours after you posted it on GB's website? Whatever--fair enough I thought.

It was then I realized that you made that correction (given credit where credit is deserved) just 14 minutes after I outed you on the SGT site !!!!! :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

A contemporaneous documentation of events indeed.

In any case I think I have confused myself and half the members here. Remember Mothersruin or LMFU (Let Me Fool You)----I enjoy reading most of your posts but also remember that you can never EVER bullshit a bullshiter.

newalaan
July 16th, 2011, 21:23
More rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blah,blah blah cra p,crap ,crap- Martin911 just by-pass what you dont want to read or contribute to, you just have to accept there is good and bad in all forums, thats what they are! .....just pick the stuff YOU are interested in and run with that, go past the rest there is nobody forcing anyone to read anything. You'll know in future just to avoid anything with LMTU in the title as it is clearly on this thread.

bao-bao
July 16th, 2011, 21:54
At least LMTU added the link, although it's still part of a block he pasted after alleging he wrote it. LMTU's probably never going to get it - best to just be entertained by his posts and not take them seriously, in my opinion.

The original poster's review on Thai Visa (the basis for the "scoop") was originally posted in April.

July 16th, 2011, 22:26
Since you dragged me into this, Mothersruin, by mis-quoting me----well let me explain.

I honestly didnтАЩt see that you credited the article. But what I found interesting is that when you quoted my post, you changed the time by one hour.

Why would you do this I asked myself? Now we all know that SGT site is 12 hours behind Thailand time but why would you change the time stamp on my post by one silly hour? :dontknow:

If you look, the time stamp on the thread тАЭBest Boys Are Not AlwaysтАЭтАж..with my post of тАЬ Funny how wise??? Minds think alike.........тАЭ is time stamped at 06:10 AM but when you quoted me on the тАЬSCOOP! Thread you changed the time of my post to 07:10 AM.

Strange but I just figured you would have some fun with the various posters here who like being Dick Tracy. :laughing3: :laughing3:

It was then I realized that you made that correction (given credit where credit is deserved) just 14 minutes after I outed you on the SGT site !!!!! :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

A contemporaneous documentation of events indeed.

In any case I think I have confused myself and half the members here. Remember Mothersruin or LMFU (Let Me Fool You)----I enjoy reading most of your posts but also remember that you can never EVER bullshit a bullshiter.

No my friend if any one is changing anything, its you, I only cut a paste, you can change it by going back and editing, as it does not seem to be cutting out after 1 hour as normal, you may be able to kid some, but you cant kid me my friend?

Beachlover
July 17th, 2011, 01:36
SCOOP!Wicked and funny set up MiniMee, mind you an easy one when you are dealing with such a clueless, self-promoting stumbling old fool like LMTU. As Patexpat said about the buffoon...........
Totallly agree! Just brilliant, MiniMee! Keep it up!

Patexpat, the JB you're talking about is a low-life moron. Complete loser. When you do meet him, make sure you clarify LMTU/Mothersruin's story on...

1. The time he was caught paying an under-18 boy for sex and had to pay out a large bribe to stop the police pressing charges.

2. The time Monty chased and dragged him to the police station for failing to pay a bill for services rendered.

3. The time he confessed to helping moneyboys write e-mails, lying to and deceiving their farang customers to extract more money.... and

4. The stolen credit card scam he has involved with...

July 17th, 2011, 02:38
Wow is that the best you can do, what a load of crap trap, as we all know itтАЩs more of your cyber fantasy lies, but donтАЩt worry the men in the white coats are coming for you soon, as you see I have nothing to fear, I am proud of what I look like and no one can come to me and say I owe or have done any bad things, but you hiding in your dirty room, obviously its you who your talking about, you seem to know all about nasty diabolical actions of a sewer rat that you are.
Is it true you only leave the house at night, as youтАЩre so fat you canтАЩt move to far.

Is it true you never wash as your ten ton body is so heavy you canтАЩt get in a bath of water?

Is it true you are on suicide watch by your social workers, as you are so sad about your body you degaussed not only us, but any one who claps eyes on you.

Is it not true your robbing the social security by falsely claiming your not mad when we all know your Insane.

Is it true you have a terminal illness and you have to say diabolical wicked things because itтАЩs the only way you can get the bitter poison out of your system

Is it not true you are a pathological liar and should be but down like the dog you are?

Oh what fun is it being so childish as you for once, I think Ill have to put you on my foe list again, you seem to bring the worst out in me, good byeтАжтАж. now every one knows how completely crazy you really are and all you ever utter is a pack of lies. :blackeye:

witchhunt
July 17th, 2011, 11:14
I wonder where LMTU cut and pasted that from. Obviously not him. But as he lives on the internet , he probably found it and and now claims it as his own writing.
How childish.

Wesley
July 17th, 2011, 12:21
I see, some things never change!

Beachlover
July 18th, 2011, 02:34
I wonder where LMTU cut and pasted that from. Obviously not him. But as he lives on the internet , he probably found it and and now claims it as his own writing.
How childish.
No, looks like he actually wrote that semi-coherent post himself. LMTU can manage to make sense occasionally. The last two points he lists have an uncanny resemblance to his own state.

July 18th, 2011, 02:40
How childish.
No, looks like he actually wrote that semi-coherent post himself. LMTU can manage to make sense occasionally. The last two points he lists have an uncanny resemblance to his own state.

Your obsession with him surely is the very kind of thing that feeds his need for attention, something you can relate to.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 19th, 2011, 20:26
2. The time Monty chased and dragged him to the police station for failing to pay a bill for services rendered.

monty dragging someone to a police station ??? :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: