PDA

View Full Version : The Best Boys in Town are not always in Bars?

July 16th, 2011, 01:57
The Best Boys in Town are not always in Bars?

After arriving at my dinner Venue tonight ALOIS Restaurant I was amazed to see what I thought was a mirage, 5 of the most stunning young waiters in town from 16 to 23 I sat down, they rush over to pull out the chair, they tease you, they smile and try to make you happy so Innocent, then your waiter asks what would you like to day sir, I said the waiter, he says his next day off is Friday, your have to wait till then, where else could you go to a restaurant and not only see the Menu of your dreams for only 550 baht but have the owner tell you the waiter is yours as well.

I chose the Dory Fish and lobster Bisk to start with, then we finished off the Banana fritters with Honey and home made ice cream, it was amazing to think with the тАЬChilean MerlotтАЭ the wonderful amazing wonderful atmosphere, you wonder if life can get any better, try this restaurant, but if you want to spend more money, you can also try their starting price of 1400 baht for the fabulous melt in your mouth Japanese KOBE Steak, if you have Not tried a KOBE, now is the time to start, give it a try for a special treat, your be out of your mind with the orgasm it created, when you bite into the Best Steak in the World. Give this very Gay friendly Business a try, you will love the experience your find waiting for you, from 550 baht upwards all depends on you. ItтАЩs really giving all the other best restaurants around a run for their money, 5 star dining at 2 start prices.

http://www.aloispattaya.com/index.html

I also had the opportunity to give the new restaurant, Louis, a try and am happy to report it was a very pleasant dining experience indeed. For those who don't know, and I suspect it is most out there as Louis has only been open 4 Months and it's hidden on a side soi, Louis is an offshoot of Alois Restaurant (which of course, is itself an offshoot, or maybe bastard child is a better word, of Brunos) located on Pratunmak Hill. In fact, their sign even says "Louis...Alois 2" Louis is basically a slightly cheaper version of Alois. While the setting and decor is most pleasant, it is not as "posh" as Alois. (Probably the main difference being that Louis is open to the street and therefore, doesn't have air-conditioning...but they do have plenty of overhead fans to keep the air moving...and at least on nites like tonite, when it is not too hot/humid to begin with, that is enough.) The cost savings from this, and the lack of cloth table-cloths/napkins, and fresh floral decorations, I believe is reflected in the somewhat cheaper price-points at Louis. However, the overall ambiance/decor and service are still very nice and professional.

There was a set-menu available of bacon wrapped pork tenderloin in pepper sauce or sauteed Dory fillet in a white-wine cream sauce, with choice of mixed salad or chicken-cream soup starters for B 250. Our dining party of two tried them both. We were very satisfied...the port was a generous portion of very tender meat, properly cooked, with a tasty black-pepper sauce and came with cooked vegetables (broccoli and cauliflower) and sauteed potatoes. The fish was again a well-sized boneless fillet over a mushroom and onion compote with wine cream sauce, this time, boiled potatoes. The starters were fine as well. We also perused the ala carte menu and found that the pastas were all very reasonable at B 120-220 and the meat entrees from B 250-450 [imported steaks]. House white wine, which was acceptable, was a very reasonable B 80. Desserts were also reasonably priced at B 80 for ice-creams to B 130 for fancier items like souffles and parfaits.

The set menus do not include dessert or coffee/tea (but the chef did sent us over complimentary scoops of vanilla ice-cream) but we wanted to try some to see how they were. So after the ice-cream, we order the Amaretto parfait and the chocolate souffle with vanilla ice-cream (again). Both were excellent...the souffle being a hot-centered mass of chocolate in a soft pastry-like shell, with the ice-cream and orange sauce accents making a fine finish to the meal. The total check for two people with the extra wine (1 glass, water, 2 coffees [B 50ea] and the desserts) came to B 960. I felt it was money very well spent. If one can resist the desserts and wine, one could have the set-menu and water for B 300.

The most direct comparison to another restaurant I would make would be to Cherrys. Of course, Cherrys has their B 320 nightly set from 15th July, 2011 as well, and includes dessert and coffee (along with air-conditioning) but sometimes you just want someplace different and this new Louis fits the bill nicely for me. I look forward to returning to sample more items off their ala carte menu.

Louis is located at the end of Naklua soi 31 (adjacent to Bei Gerhard German restaurant. If you are familiar with the Lovely Home short-time hotel, that is also down Naklua soi 31. Louis can also be reached from North Pattaya Road - if one is passing the Fairtex Hotel/Spa, make a turn down the soi directly on the eastern side of the hotel and drive down towards the Lovely Home Hotel and you will see Louis. They are open all day from breakfast through dinner.

Happy dining.

July 16th, 2011, 02:03
.. you'll be out of your mind with the orgasm it created, when you bite into the Best Steak in the World...

Marvellous - that'll save on the boys then.

But on second thoughts.............

:rolling:

bao-bao
July 16th, 2011, 02:43
After arriving at my dinner Venue tonight ALOIS Restaurant I was amazed to see what I thought was a mirage, 5 of the most stunning young waiters in town from 16 to 23 I sat down, they rush over to pull out the chair, they tease you, they smile and try to make you happy so Innocent, then your waiter asks what would you like to day sir, I said the waiter, he says his next day off is Friday, your have to wait till then, where else could you go to a restaurant and not only see the Menu of your dreams for only 550 baht but have the owner tell you the waiter is yours as well.
Maybe I was wrong and you're not LMTU. With such world class talent on staff LMTU would have asked to be seated in the employee rest room. :rolling:

Sorry, that was both rude and uncalled for and I ought to have resisted. My apologies to both of you.

Alois is a nice dinner house, by the way - but to be honest I always look in to see if certain folks are there before going in.

MiniMee
July 16th, 2011, 02:53
Thanks for your reports, Mothersruin.

In your opinion, which is the best restaurant in town - Mata Hari or Aloi's?

July 16th, 2011, 03:01
Thanks for your reports, Mothersruin.

In your opinion, which is the best restaurant in town - Mata Hari or Aloi's?

Both different, but on a good day Marta Hari, even though Both owners are amazing good hosts, when you get to know them, Yes Mata Hari is still the best In town. but ALOIS is catching up fast, now they have speeded up the some times slow service.

By the way, If you have a spare 15 or 20 million Baht, you could now own Mata Hari its always good to get the best and make it better?

andrewcraig
July 16th, 2011, 10:47
you cant tell me that LMTU wrote that review. you could understand it and it was not gushy and full of gibberish
is ther somewhere where you can search to se where he copied the review from , without giving credit as usual

atri1666
July 16th, 2011, 11:13
With some changed words the same here >> http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3217

Marsilius
July 16th, 2011, 13:32
Unfortunately, any changes did not include adding a few full stops to make it easier to read.

danny99
July 16th, 2011, 16:00
I chose the Dory Fish and lobster Bisk to start with,

......you can also try their starting price of 1400 baht for the fabulous melt in your mouth Japanese KOBE Steak, if you have Not tried a KOBE.

Was that a bisque or a biscuit?

Personally I think KOBE beef is tasteless, very hard to beat the Black Angus!

July 16th, 2011, 16:32
Unfortunately, any changes did not include adding a few full stops to make it easier to read.

Perhaps his new mentor newalaan should take care of LMTU a little bit better, that's if he has time inbetween writing his long winded diatribes about how and what should be posted in a forum that has been running quite well over the years. Now that his new buddy has returned as mothersruin, and obviously thinks all is well for him to do so, watch how he gradually takes over and reverts to posting page after page of complete nonsense

neoncrusade
July 16th, 2011, 17:00
Personally I think KOBE beef is tasteless, very hard to beat the Black Angus!

Oh! That's a shame. I've always wanted to have a go at 'melt in the mouth' Kobe beef, but the price of one steak would get me half a dozen 'melt in the mouth' Thai guys. Easy choice. I like the sound of Black Angus....never been with a black Scotsman myself but I'll try anything once.

newalaan
July 16th, 2011, 18:00
Since Combat has taken yet another thread off topic, i'll respond to him.
forum that has been running quite well over the years. Not the last couple of years it hasn't, it's been taken over by nasty sniping smart arses such as Scottish-guy, over-the-top flooding such as Beachflooder and irritating leeches like yourself who feed off the original and interesting posts of others but whose input amounts to "not very much".
newalaan.....<insert long winded diatribe>.....inbetween writing his long winded diatribes As i noted on another thread, you are nothing more than an a little trouble maker, dragging your obsession around the threads you continually interupt.
posting page after page of complete nonsense worried about the competition to your version of complete nonsense are we Little Combat?

If LMTU wants to post here he will, he has been here, under various handles, for as long as you have, but that will be down to TheMod, nothing to do with little 'ole me. Much in the same way as you are able to post your abusive rants at will. Lets face it Combat, you're not the brightest are you? Most of your posts consist of either copying or agreeing with other posters, or posting little emoticons to convey your very simple and uncomplicated thought processes. If you don't like the posts from LMTU just pass them by.....

All LMTU is doing is escaping the sinking ship at gaybuttblog all we can hope is that others come back to SGT and that among them there will be some interesting and informing posts. A bit like we have here already, sniping hangers-on like yourself along with the flooders are hopefully balanced with the excellent reviews, comments and posts we have had here recently.

bigben
July 16th, 2011, 18:10
Funny how wise??? minds think alike.........

Someone needs to learn to give credit where credit is due. :lam: :lam:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/463509-new-restaurant-review/

newalaan
July 16th, 2011, 18:22
is ther somewhere where you can search to se where he copied the review from , without giving credit as usualIt seems there is......
Someone needs to learn to give credit where credit is due. Good spot bigben,

sydneyboy
July 17th, 2011, 08:08
I have had many experiences of "charming" waiters in restaurants including in some of the best hotels. They are not stupid. They are usually not seeking a pick up but know only too well where their next big tip is coming from. A gullible middle aged/elderly foreigner who is a fool for flattery. Sorry to be so cynical albeit accurate.

Beachlover
July 18th, 2011, 02:53
5 of the most stunning young waiters in town from 16 to 23... they tease you... your be out of your mind with the orgasm it created
Drooling over 16 year old waiters... classy.

Someone needs to learn to give credit where credit is due. :lam: :lam:
Good catch, BigBen!

So basically, LMTU did not write that post himself. He plagurised half of it from ThaiVisa, tried to make it look like his own writing and didn't give any credit to the source:
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/463 ... nt-review/ (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/463509-new-restaurant-review/)

dab69
July 18th, 2011, 06:55
enough about the damn food.
more detail on the waiters- pics?

cameroncat
July 18th, 2011, 08:15
And most likely they are straight.

allieb
July 18th, 2011, 15:15

And at 16 - 23 at least some of them underage!! Which one did the original poster say he would like? Bearing in mind the title of this thread did LMTU go for the food or the boys

neoncrusade
July 18th, 2011, 15:31

It's not so much are they gay or straight....more like are they willing and able.

latintopxxx
July 18th, 2011, 21:03
where is a447.....thought by now he would be tapping away at his pc in indignation...waiters that are available for extra services....how unusual....

Dodger
July 20th, 2011, 16:59
Sydneyboy Wrote:

I have had many experiences of "charming" waiters in restaurants including in some of the best hotels. They are not stupid. They are usually not seeking a pick up but know only too well where their next big tip is coming from. A gullible middle aged/elderly foreigner who is a fool for flattery. Sorry to be so cynical albeit accurate.

If these charming waiters do in fact know where their next big tip is coming from - then a gullible middle aged foreigner would be wise to continue being a fool for their flattery. Unless in fact he is more interested in the slab of fish on the plate than the bulge in the waiters pants.

sydneyboy
July 22nd, 2011, 17:55
Dodger

I wish you would write with greater clarity for I am having difficulty understanding the point you are trying to make.

Beachlover
July 31st, 2011, 20:34
at 16 - 23 at least some of them underage!! Which one did the original poster say he would like? Bearing in mind the title of this thread did LMTU go for the food or the boys
I don't think LMTU worries about the ethical aspect of that at all... he only cares about getting caught.

allieb
July 31st, 2011, 20:45
at 16 - 23 at least some of them underage!! Which one did the original poster say he would like? Bearing in mind the title of this thread did LMTU go for the food or the boys
I don't think LMTU worries about the ethical aspect of that at all... he only cares about getting caught.

Don't you mean not getting another disease

July 31st, 2011, 23:04

I should think both as he has admited borrowing money to pay off the BIB after being caught with someone of a 'questionable' age, and also picked up HPV from his life of cottaging in the seedy toilets around Thailand.

August 1st, 2011, 01:36
I must be made of stronger stuff than Allieb, Beachy, and Combat - I find it very difficult to be outraged by the idea of somebody finding a 16yo boy "stunning" or even eyeing him up with lustful intent.

As far as I'm aware, looking at a 16yo boy has not yet been criminalised - unless you have your cock hanging out at the time maybe

It seems very tame to me and certainly not worthy of getting your frillies in a twist about.

Calm down girls.

:occasion9:

Beachlover
August 2nd, 2011, 00:50
Also true. LMTU's probably more worried about that then accidentally spreading one every time he wraps his disease-ridden mouth around a random cock in a stinking public toilet.

he has admited borrowing money to pay off the BIB after being caught with someone of a 'questionable' age, and also picked up HPV from his life of cottaging in the seedy toilets around Thailand.
Yep... and this is someone who boasts of having many rich and famous "dear friends" and wining and dining in Shitsville's finest restaurants! :rolling: