PDA

View Full Version : THE VERY BEST PATTAYA HAS TO OFFER?

July 15th, 2011, 17:56
BEST PATTAYA HAS TO OFFER?

After another amazing dinner in what must be the very Best restaurant in Pattaya Mata Hari thatтАЩs twice in one month and it always seem to get better of course the fun friends I was with did help 6 guys who know how to party and really did enjoy the fun ambience there.

If you have never been to Mata Hari and think it may be out of your budget, think again, I can tell you we all have more than enough I had the lamb steaks and Gorgonzola yummy sauce starting with grandmas Soup its amazing and delicious chicken soup really then on to the raspberries and cream dessert washed down with Lowe Hunter Valley Shiraz 1998, a section of cheeses a Port and Hennessy XO Cognac Brandy donated by the Mine Host and owner who I have know as a good friend for at least 15 years funny enough we was dinning with his ex manager when he was playing in a successful One hit world Hit song band the effervescent Luis who chatting to him you would think he was gay and looking around at the 2/3 full tables, full of shall we say 1/3 gay customers in all the year I have been going to Mata Hari I think its at its best now and the Dinning Room and so classy you really think you should ware trousers even though the Americans seem to love Jeans and short and even one lady was warring a hat all total taboos in my days of class the bill for 6 of us worked out at an amazing 1300 each the right place the right place and all the right people what more could you want from a night out, Tonight Alois 3 time this month, so they must be doing some thing good, now they have speeded up the service.

More hot of the press Luis has been thinking of retiring for some time now he is approaching 70 and would like to speak to any one who would be interested in taking over from him, in what must be the best Bargain in Thailand he has a wonderful Customer base and fabulous reputation and the price is right any sensible offer he will look at so if you know about catering for fine dinning and you have a fun personality this may be what you have been looking for give Luis a call see the web site below.
http://www.mataharirestaurant.com/

July 15th, 2011, 19:26
Personally, I don't have anything against you whatsoever, but based on the general animosity displayed against you by many on SGT, do you really think that your rave reviews, actually help any establishment you are trying to promote?

Just a question.

:occasion9:

July 15th, 2011, 19:31
Yes there is no such thing as Bad publicity, do you mean the couple of loonies retards who write on here flaming everyone, please donтАЩt class me with those nut cases, every one knows, they could not string a good story of any Interested between them. :tard:

newalaan
July 15th, 2011, 23:43
BEST PATTAYA HAS TO OFFER?Take out the shouting headline, which as advised before is not necessary here as it is considered buffoonish self-promotion and pompous to suppose your post would be anymore worthy of huge headlines than any other post or poster.

Take out the usual blathering, unnecessary garbage about "fun friends who know how to party", as if we could give a monkey's; and irrelevances about 'one hit world?' and 'band' and in there somewhere is a review. Trouble is you are wasting your time posting a review containing so much irrelevant tripe because nobody can really be bothered to rake through the dross to get to the actual stuff of interest. I personally lost interest round about 'successful one hit'.

Other than that, i'm sure it may be of interest to those who enjoy dining experiences at more expensive restaurants. I personally can't be bothered with all the fuss which accompanies the food in such places, also I feel i could be anywhere in the world, or some farangland, given the bulk of diners will be westerners. Salt & Pepper or Little Mango near sunee will do me just fine, open to the elements and surrounded by all things Thai. Ideal!

jinks
July 16th, 2011, 01:44
I shall miss the atmosphere created by Luis.

He is a great host. My birthday cost a little more than lmty is prepared to pay.

[attachment=0:1fyjoui7]matahari1.jpg[/attachment:1fyjoui7]

July 16th, 2011, 02:06
jinks, your cataracts are getting worse.

The best boy is 2nd from the right.

The one you picked has very little going for him, other than you could maybe borrow his glasses

:rolling:

July 16th, 2011, 02:07
Yes that cake for one, must have cost a fortune, way beyond my budget :dontknow:

bao-bao
July 16th, 2011, 02:30
After another amazing dinner in what must be the very Best restaurant in Pattaya Mata Hari thatтАЩs twice in one month and it always seem to get better of course the fun friends I was with did help 6 guys who know how to party and really did enjoy the fun ambience there.
Every time LMTU uses the word "ambience" it reminds me of a story an old friend like to tell about his parents, who were born in the Philippines. Once while they were out at dinner with a few other couples and were splitting up the check at the end of the meal one of the men expressed surprise at the total. "Why is everything so expensive?" he demanded, and another replied "It's because of the ambience." The first man looked around at the others and demanded "Who ordered the ambience?" :rolling:

LMTU - it would help if next time you leave out some of the hyperbole and share what some of the pricing is.

July 16th, 2011, 20:21
Don't be so selfish many guys love them, may be its you who needs an ambulance :blackeye:

Are you sure you was not at my birthday party and stole my cake, I did not see you sitting next to one of my guests which one is Simon Napier-Bell is this handsome man him or is it his arm lol

newalaan
July 16th, 2011, 20:29
my birthday party Can anyone confirm if this is an actual photo of mothersruin? if it is this is a great help knowing what to avoid on my next trip. Why, even the waiters laugh at him, can't blame them, what an odd looking creature!

July 16th, 2011, 20:31
Yes may be they laugh because the guy is funny, no fear of them laughing at you so dont worry. :blackeye: Oh don't call your self names, I'm sure there is a reason you look odd, may be your mother smacked your face thinking it was your ass, your so ugly :dontknow:

newalaan
July 16th, 2011, 20:57
funny, odd, queer, strange, freakish? yes i see what you mean mothersruin, have to agree there, really wierd looking creature, is this why thais describe foreigners as aliens? Again thanks for the photo it helps identify those to be avoided at ALL costs. Does everybody laugh at him wherever he goes?

jinks
July 16th, 2011, 21:13
What happened to your very nice friend, and I don't mean Astbury !

[attachment=0:sbuptd75]throb05LMTU.jpg[/attachment:sbuptd75]

July 16th, 2011, 22:12
Which one do you mean, the Boyfriend who got murdered or the one who won Mr. Most handsome Guy in Pattaya, below, as I said! One dead the other in Monkey House, for mixing with the wrong people, so be careful who you mix with jinks lol
[attachment=1:3pluoybh]MrPattaya2003[2].BMP[/attachment:3pluoybh]
By the way can you take the cover off his photo, I have not seen that picture or send it to me @ letmetellyu@gmail.com thanks so much?
DonтАЩt we look handsome our selves for our age, so the World should see us in our prime, we have nothing to hide, unlike many here. :8(
[attachment=0:3pluoybh]Ole_before_he_died.jpg[/attachment:3pluoybh]

Beachlover
July 17th, 2011, 01:40
BEST PATTAYA HAS TO OFFER?Take out the shouting headline, which as advised before is not necessary here as it is considered buffoonish self-promotion and pompous to suppose your post would be anymore worthy of huge headlines than any other post or poster.

Take out the usual blathering, unnecessary garbage...
Totally agree...

Oh my god... Get this fucking moron, LMTU out of here now!

Why the fuck is this demented dickhead posting under two handles as "Mothersruin" and "Devilsadvocate" at the SAME time?

July 17th, 2011, 02:22
Yes you have gone completely into your mad fat cows disease now, so I can understand why, wimps could never show their photo, as you really donтАЩt exist in the real world, with a horrendous body as you have poor thing?

I have shown your photo as a boy, now Ill show your photo as you are today, what a big fat pig you really are. :blackeye:

But dont worry I know you can get back to your fighting weight as a Boy below. you really are a big Joke its the funniest thing on the Boards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-67Xt5R8DY

Beachlover
July 18th, 2011, 01:53
Sorry, I missed the "photo as a boy" and the "photo as you are today". Care to re-oblige? Curious to see what you dragged off Google.

July 18th, 2011, 02:03

Take out the usual blathering, unnecessary garbage...
Totally agree...

Oh my god... Get this fucking moron, LMTU out of here now!

Why the fuck is this demented dickhead posting under two handles as "Mothersruin" and "Devilsadvocate" at the SAME time?

Beached...has Fu*kstick been replaced with "dickhead" ?