PDA

View Full Version : surprise head job on stage screaming mini queens

lonelywombat
July 14th, 2011, 22:11
My travelling companion has a bar boy to spend each night with mso I elected to go to cafe Royale after dinner, but there was no one there so I drifted around until I got to WWB.

They seem to have a dozen dancing boys who are well drilled and yet again I was impressed.

in between acts / costume changes WWB has always had what we called the sexy boys act which used to feature nudity incl hard ons ,3 times per show. This seemed to be disappear over the last few years and even the shower show had no nudity.

One of the current 5 has almost a blond colour in his hair and to me seems very do able. I sat bolt upright when he appeared in the shower and hoped he would break the ice and go full monty. One of the middle aged ladyboys came down and wearing a slip only with her hair tied for wearing a wig, she looked anything but attractive, I was angry as she got int the way.

I couldnt believe it when she started to rub the wet undies and the erection showed clearly to be really man sized. At that stage the girly boys who were go go screamed and ran to sit close to the shower.

To me she appeared to take the cock out and started to suck, and the jealous screams indicated this was not planned. When blondy ripped the condom off and threw at the ""BOYS""" it became apparent the script was thrown away and this was now the real thing.

The music finished and the sucking continued and neither the boy or the ladyboy seemed to care, there was another number waiting. I was wide awake right now and pissed off when the lights dimmed and the lip sync started and the show rolled on.

Unexpected and i hope that next time I am sitting closer.