PDA

View Full Version : THE BEST VALUE IN TOWN, Your love this one?

July 14th, 2011, 13:37
http://www.view-talay-pattaya.com/tag/e ... t-pattaya/ (http://www.view-talay-pattaya.com/tag/eating-out-pattaya/)

I donтАЩt think you can get better value than eating at Cherries Restaurant Buffet for 320 baht, I was there last night with several fun friends, you can eat like a Queen Smoke Salmon, Ribs to die for, finger licking Yummy and Wow all the Roasts you love Including Roast Lamb and Mint sauce.

The Soup is not up to much, but if you like the Thai Favorites, you can find them there also, including Tom Yum and Curry chicken.

Wow the total refurbishment of the Classy restaurants is amazing and the other 60 or so customers must have all agreed, itтАЩs the best value in the town, with sum of the best homemade sweets and fruits, you could wish for.

Try it you wonтАЩt be disappointed. Starting 15th July, you can go every night and eat and much as little you can itтАЩs amazing how they do it for the Money. many Wines to choose from and all the Beers and Spirits you will enjoy also.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant ... vince.html (http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d1382222-Reviews-Cherrys-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html)

July 14th, 2011, 14:30
Either mothersruin is pinching LMTU's posts from another board or he has been lying yet again about not being who we all knew him to be. I would think the latter:

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3207&sid=fa7d4f47d2e29b0c648c83296e67d5ba

July 14th, 2011, 17:02
Either mothersruin is pinching LMTU's posts from another board or he has been lying yet again about not being who we all knew him to be. I would think the latter:

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3207&sid=fa7d4f47d2e29b0c648c83296e67d5ba

Bit of a panic LMTU as you have now removed the linked post? But not to worry as it is still here:

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3119&p=32450&hilit=THE+BEST+VALUE+IN+TOWN%2C+Your+love+this+one %3F#p32450

newalaan
July 14th, 2011, 17:42
itтАЩs the best value in the townLMTU, this is not gaybuttblog, you dont need exaggerated hype or SHOUTING headlines to draw attention to yourself here. Just post with normal size headline text, without the embellishments of 'best value' blah, 'fun' friends blah, and the post will be considered as helpful information, which on this ocassion it is. Given the facts, others can decide for themselves if it is the 'best value' in town.

you can eat like a Queen Only you could know that.

Don't worry that little Combat is more concerned with the poster rather than the contents of the post, that's his function here. We wait for the day he gives an articulate, relevant, original post. Thats two posts about the poster, anything to add regarding the actual post contents Combat?

July 14th, 2011, 18:09
My haven't we changed our spots oldalaan:

newalaan:
He is only here beacuse there is nothing to go back to over at gaybuttblog. After all the hype regarding gaybutt all that is left over there is Gaybutt himself with that ridiculous whispy fist, LMTU and Undaunted all the rest are but a handful of the same few who post and read there as well as a few bars who use it to advertise.

There is no audience there for his waffle so he HAS to come here as this is where it is happening as he well knows. He along with GB have driven out any interesting posters who were there, what a huge loss of face for old LMTU having to admit his hyped up home is moribund and almost dead. Why, he cannot even make a post on there without nanny gaybutt being allowed to alter his prattle at-will, so much for free speach!

I wont get into another spat with you, you've said your piece and this quote of yours is mine.

newalaan
July 14th, 2011, 18:45
newalaan:
He is only here beacuse there is nothing to go back to over at gaybuttblog. After all the hype regarding gaybutt all that is left over there is Gaybutt himself with that ridiculous whispy fist, LMTU and Undaunted all the rest are but a handful of the same few who post and read there as well as a few bars who use it to advertise.
There is no audience there for his waffle so he HAS to come here as this is where it is happening as he well knows. He along with GB have driven out any interesting posters who were there, what a huge loss of face for old LMTU having to admit his hyped up home is moribund and almost dead. Why, he cannot even make a post on there without nanny gaybutt being allowed to alter his prattle at-will, so much for free speach!
I wont get into another spat with you, you've said your piece and this quote of yours is mine.Yes.....and?? why are you and your buddy obsessed with getting into spats and fights, not a mention of it till YOU brought it up, apart from the anal aspect of you being bothered to dredge up an old post, what about it? it stands on its own and true. If LMTU posts here with good helpful not over-exaggerated, hyped-up and embellished waffle as he does at gaybuttblog, what's the issue? If he posts in his usual gaybuttblog manner the above dredged up post is applicable.

Lets face it Combat you are a trouble maker. Now thats your third effort without any reference to the subject, and at the same time proving the point as I said that you have more interest in stirring up the posters than adding to the subject matter. At the moment on this particular thread LMTU has been more of an asset to the forum than you.

July 14th, 2011, 19:18
newalaan:

Lets face it Combat you are a trouble maker. Now thats your third effort without any reference to the subject, and at the same time proving the point as I said that you have more interest in stirring up the posters than adding to the subject matter. At the moment on this particular thread LMTU has been more of an asset to the forum than you.

I would not hold your breath for an answer, as your be waiting a long time, low lifes cant answer the truth, only with more lies. :dontknow:

July 14th, 2011, 19:45
Pandora's box has been opened, watch this space...

July 14th, 2011, 20:00
Pandora's box has been opened, watch this space...

Yes you dont have to tell Us your Pandora, I can see your snakes hissing from here?

newalaan
July 14th, 2011, 20:01
Pandora's box has been opened, watch this space...Is this the name of a new 'best value' restaurant Combat? when exactly did it open? thanks for the heads up, where is it located?

low lifes cant answer the truth, only with more liesPerfect timing LMTU! it allows me to prove exactly what I was alluding to, and on the same thread as well, ideal! This is an example of one of your classic gaybuttblog hotair waffling, non-specific dross, type of posting, best stick with the restaurant reviews eh?

A place which could be described as "very good value in town" is Salt & Pepper in Day/night soi2, no menu specials, no cheap night specials, no over-the-top claims just good tasty thai and farang food with good value prices everyday of the week in unpretentious surroundings, i.e. the day/night sois as its open sided. Not a place for a romantic dinner or fancy unique dishes but day/night has plenty of alternatives if thats what you're are after.

lonelywombat
July 14th, 2011, 21:52
Pandora's box has been opened, watch this space...Is this the name of a new 'best value' restaurant Combat? when exactly did it open? thanks for the heads up, where is it located?

it is not posted to trip adviser yet so there is no original ""headsup""

Beachlover
July 14th, 2011, 22:09
LMTU... you're such a demented moron, you couldn't even spell the fucking restaurant name right! :sign5:

LMTU, this is not gaybuttblog, you dont need exaggerated hype or SHOUTING headlines to draw attention to yourself here. Just post with normal size headline text, without the embellishments of 'best value' blah, 'fun' friends blah, and the post will be considered as helpful information, which on this ocassion it is. Given the facts, others can decide for themselves if it is the 'best value' in town.
Newalaan... Sounds like you've appointed yourself as LMTU's posting coach. Are you a masochist? Or do you fancy yourself as a budding Gaybutton? :rolling:

Your motherly patience is admirable but I bet it doesn't last. :happy7:

obsessed with getting into spats and fights... Lets face it Combat you are a trouble maker
Bit hypocritical coming from someone who keeps diving into slagfests with all cylinders firing (and I love it when you do so please don't stop). :rolling:

If LMTU posts here with good helpful not over-exaggerated, hyped-up and embellished waffle as he does at gaybuttblog, what's the issue?
When have you ever seen LMTU post like that?

Marsilius
July 14th, 2011, 22:22
Yes you dont have to tell Us your Pandora, I can see your snakes hissing from here?

I think you are confusing Pandora (she of the box) with Medusa (the lady with snakes instead of hair)...

July 14th, 2011, 22:52
I think you are confusing Pandora (she of the box) with Medusa (the lady with snakes instead of hair)...

Marsilius LMTU is illiterate so how could he be expected to pick up on something like that. Perhaps his new found buddy "six gun oldalaan" should continue offering him more friendly advice....

bao-bao
July 15th, 2011, 01:01
It might be a good time to remind members that there's software that can help translate LMTU's posts.
Note the reasons to upgrade.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/LMTU-TRANSLATING.jpg

Beachlover
July 15th, 2011, 01:45
Bao Bao... any software available to restore the reputations of businesses dented by LMTU's ridiculous fluff and hype after he posts about them? :rolling:

July 15th, 2011, 01:46
Bao Bao... any software available to restore the reputations of businesses dented by LMTU's ridiculous fluff and hype after he posts about them? :rolling:

Any one who takes anything you say you seriously, also needs urgent mental attention. considering every one knows your an unintelligent half wit, who could not speak any sentence with out flaming people and trying to bully and attack innocent guys, from your hide out, just in case some one finds out who you really are, as your such a coward, you dare not let any one know.

Beachlover
July 15th, 2011, 02:27
your an unintelligent half wit
LMTU... before you call anyone unintelligent, you need to learn that "your" is not a substitute for "you're and "you'll". You even tripped up on that in the title of this thread, you no hope brain-damaged moron. :rolling:

My nine-year old cousin, for whom English is not a first language, is able to construct proper English sentences separated by full stops. But it seems that level of proficiency (which she is proud of) is too much for a demented idiot like you so you'll just have to continue using your comas as a "one size fits all" punctuation mark. :rolling:

lexusgs
July 15th, 2011, 02:48

Any one who takes anything you say you seriously, also needs urgent mental attention. considering every one knows your an unintelligent half wit, who could not speak any sentence with out flaming people and trying to bully and attack innocent guys, from your hide out, just in case some one finds out who you really are, as your such a coward, you dare not let any one know.

+1 from me. How does Beachbore have so much time on his hands? Or is he and Combot one and the same? It always seems Combot is like sniffing his ass considering the speed with his defence mechanism kicks in should anyone criticise Beachbore's 'carpet bombing' of more or less every post. Bit of a wimp though to still insist on his supposed background. Only some sad old git would make a point of correcting grammatical errors. Hey ho though it takes all kinds in this world....... :rolling: :bounce:

christianpfc
July 15th, 2011, 21:57
It might be a good time to remind members that there's software that can help translate LMTU's posts.
Note the reasons to upgrade.
:rolling: