PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok report

a447
July 12th, 2011, 19:21
I arrived in Bkk on Saturday evening, unpacked, showered and headed immediately to Nature Boys. (sitting 8 hours on a plane makes you very horny!) The guy I met in April - the one who rims and swallows - was there and I got him to sit with me for an hour and play with my cock. While there he pointed out 2 new guys - both from Laos. I only had a full view of one of them and his cock was huge. He was sitting on a chair and his cock was touching the seat! But he wasn't my type and, besides, I already had my guy. I was onte only customer in the bar, something NB is probably quite used to. Anyway, on the verge of cumming after an hour of intense stimulation (manual only) I had to get up and go for a walk. Which I did - for about 10 metres, where upon I came across another bar I visited in April. I went in and had a look. They had some nice guys there and the 2 young kids "working" there were nowhere to be seen. So I decided to stay and I had one sit and chat with me for half an hour. But the mama san was too pushy so I left. There was one other customer in the bar. I headed down the soi to my old favourite, Solid. I asked if Bay was working, but sadly, he was in Pattaya with "a friend" - read: customer. I went inside anyway, and immediately wished I hadn't. There was one bored customer and 4 bored "dancers." Not one of them was attractive. Solid is now lust a limp image of its old self. I walked outside and was immediately approached by some guys from Super A upstairs down the lane from Solid. I decided to give it a go. Again, there were only 4 boys working and one customer chatting to a boy. A rather handsome guy called Nut came over and grabbed my cock. I offered him a drink immediately. He then took off his jeans and put my hand on his substantial cock. The evening was off and running! Just then, another boy came over and sat next to me. I told him I wasn't interested as I already had nut. He took out his cock and, amazingly, I was interested. Now I had 2 to choose from. In the end, the second guy won out and I offed him. In fact, I've offed him every night. He is fairly expensive to keep, however, as he is always hungry and doesn't lile to eat with the plebs on the street. So we end up in Japanese restaurants and he just orders what he wants. Oh well, that's ok. After our firdt night he woke up and suggested we go shopping. Uh oh...been there, done that. And he wanted to go to Siam Paragon!!! We reached a compromise and ended up at MBK where he spent an hour dragging me around looking at mobile phones. He finally gave up when it was clear i would not be buying him one. Last night, after the restaurant, he suggested we see a show at Tawan. Same old routine, I guessed - he has a friend working there and would somehow get me to buy him a drink or tip him, or something. Been there, done that. So I said we should go to Boys Bangkok. He agreed, so off we went. We sat watching the boys on stage when suddenly he pulls out 100 baht, givres it top me and tells me to tip one of the boys on stage. I told he, no, YOU tip him. It's your money. So he gave the money to a waiter who handed it to the boy on stage who immediately came to the edge of the stage in fromt of me and thanked me. Suddenly a waiter comes over. "You want him sit with you?" "NO, I already have a boy," I replied. Two minutes later, the boy arrives and introduces himself. The waiter suggests he sit between me and my boy. I told him firmly I was not interested. For the rest of the show, my boy and him sat and chatted. As I guessed right from the start, they knew each other and my guy was trying to get a tip for his mate. So just a word of warning - these gogo boys all seem to now each other. In fact, earlier on in th evening I was at Hotmale bar at the entrance to soi Twilight, talking to an old "friend" from Solid named Yaa. He is now working at the bar. Back in my hotel room, my guy said he saw me talking to Yaa. Apparently he had beenin the soi getting his hair done. He knew Yaa and said they were friends.

Anuway, It;s off to Laos tomorrow and i hope to report from there.

BTW the show at Boys Bangkok/Dreamboys is same old same old.

newalaan
July 12th, 2011, 19:56
Anuway, It;s off to Laos tomorrow and i hope to report from there.Will be interested to hear about your Laos experiences, remember to update the border crossing situation just to see if anything as changed regarding entry to Laos. Good also to get some reviews of the soi6 bars/agogos as I rarely have much time to spend there nowadays.

Just a small comment, a447 if you could break up the text into smaller paragraphs it's a bit easier on the eye, no grumbles with the content though!

colmx
July 13th, 2011, 05:41
Another great report
Thanks a447!

Between a447, Martin911, Newalaan, dodger, LLZ and firecat we are getting some great up to date reports and info on the forums recently

Keep up the good work guys!

Lets hope everybody else follows their leads... it keeps all of us in FarangLand going during our enforced absences!

pong
July 13th, 2011, 08:44
re entry Laos: nothing has changed. Compared to what has been reported here already many times. What you may not be aware of is that 1 or 2 new borderposts have opened to process farang-but these are so far off and only reachable with unfomfortable local transport, the shock-horros will let you forsake them.
As it seems that more and more Lao-boys start working in that neighborhood and given the low population of that country i fear for complete exhaust of any Lao gay boy over there.

a447
July 13th, 2011, 18:26
I had a very quiet last night in bangkok- couldn't off a boy as I had to get up early to come to laos, where I am at present. After a pina colada (which allegedly was alcoholic, although you would never know!) in Soi twilight i went for a wander. At 8:30 Ocean Boys was dead - lights off - and Fresh beach Boys had 4 stale guys nodding off on stage. Classic is still closed. All in all, very few farangs in the soi and i believe a quiet night was had by all.
I then headed off to Super A to meet my regular lay and tell him I would not be offing him as I had an early start. if he sleeps with me, i don't get any sleep at all - too busy admiring his beautiful body! I was ushered upstairs, only to find that he had taken the night off! Enjoying karaoke with the money he recently earnede, i guess. Ony 3 boys and no customers. I then wandered down to Night Boys and, to my horror, found that the complement of boys had changed, and only over the past few days! All the boys seemed malnourished and on the young side. I had a boy sit with me but was shocked when I saw him close up. He told me he was 18, but I doubt it. I then spied the 2 young boys who have re-appeared in the bar. Whenever a farang entered (only 2 did while I was there), the boss would get the young boys to frolick in front of them and let them know they were on offer. Disgusted, i left and headed off to take in the show at Tawan. I hadn't been there in a while so did not know what to expect. I opened the door and it was like peering into a hat full of arseholes. I have never seen a more unattractive bunch of bruisers and pot-bellied oafs. I thought they were supposed to be toned. O.k, there were a couple but they were as ugly as sin. One sat next to me. He was of pensionable age. I told him politely that I wasn't interested and he left. His place was immediately taken by another. I told him to speak to the guy just leaving and looked the other way. Then the show began. It was a dreary affair with impossibly bad lip-synching by ladyboys in rags. Can't they even afford a proper costume? This was followed by 2 guys flexing, displaying their muscles and medium-sized cocks. Then came the obligatory slave-master show, just to prove to us that these guys are real masculine types. This was followed by 2 guys playing with each other and bit of whipping and cock sucking. Then 2 guys, one on either side of the couple jacked off and came all over them! It was awesome, especially the guy on the right hand side of the stage - I reckon he hadn't cum in a month as he literally splashed all over them. It made my visit to Tawan worthwhile.
Now it's timeto report on Laos.

Rolling Stone
July 15th, 2011, 23:52
Just a small comment, a447 if you could break up the text into smaller paragraphs it's a bit easier on the eye, no grumbles with the content though!
Agreed. After a few (quite a few) drinks we need to catch up with one's breath after reading a paragraph or two. :sign5:

Seriously though it helps to break up into smaller paragraphs for the ease of eyes. For that matter BL might have been doing the right thing (the statement does not constitute an endorsement on whatever he has had to say:)

P.S. I also agree with the comments/observations made by a447. Each one to his own and I do think NB is one of its kind. Sometimes the boys around might not be my type - but a drink or two does not harm.

Beachlover
July 18th, 2011, 01:39
Agree with Newalaan. I made the same suggestion a while back and a447 did oblige, which made his report that time much easier to read: gay-thailand-f9/real-trip-report-pattaya-and-bkk-t19928.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/real-trip-report-pattaya-and-bkk-t19928.html)

No complaints about the content though... always nice when someone makes the effort to post detailed reports like this.

July 18th, 2011, 01:43
Agree with Newalaan. I made the same suggestion a while back and a447 did oblige, which made his report that time much easier to read: gay-thailand-f9/real-trip-report-pattaya-and-bkk-t19928.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/real-trip-report-pattaya-and-bkk-t19928.html)

No complaints about the content though... always nice when someone makes the effort to post detailed reports like this.

Not again!....Give the guy a break, let him get the credit for his own well written report.