PDA

View Full Version : Females in dj station?

Brisboy82
July 10th, 2011, 19:18
My recollection o dj station was an entirely male crowd bit maybe I just wasn't paying attention. Do women visit dj station? A female friend of mine wants to come to dj station with me but I was just worried if he will be out of place there.

witchhunt
July 10th, 2011, 19:32
Beachlover goes there whenever she is in Bangkok.

gra46
July 10th, 2011, 19:36
I was there last night i didnt see 1 female in the place but i wasnt looking for 1
but why not take a female there ,they probaly just think she has balls
oh maybe a cock too

newalaan
July 10th, 2011, 20:21
My recollection o dj station was an entirely male crowd bit maybe I just wasn't paying attention. Do women visit dj station? A female friend of mine wants to come to dj station with me but I was just worried if he will be out of place there.Yes there are occassionally thai fag-hags there, and on my recent visit 2 young western male-female couples were on the downstairs dancefloor canoodling along with the rest of the male couples there and not even the slightest concern for the gay couples antics. Seems to me like they were thorougly enjoying their time.

Ran into a couple of UK females a few months back, who noticed my black/pink morrissey tee, and they were chatting away fine said they really enjoyed the non-threatening gay disco rather than the mixed disco scene, (threatening as in potential males trying to get off with them,) when all they were out for was a girly night, where better than DJ? so many girly-types there every night.

But in answer to your question yes females, thai/western, do go there but no problem for all if they arrive without an attitude and just out for some fun. your friend will not be out of place. If she is into dance scene she will love it.

christianpfc
July 10th, 2011, 21:20
I saw women in DJ station, nobody cares.

Beachlover
July 10th, 2011, 21:30
Do women visit dj station? A female friend of mine wants to come to dj station with me but I was just worried if he will be out of place there.
Yes, plenty of farang and Thai girls go to DJ Station and have fun. Bring her along.

There's usually at least several women there on busy weekend nights. I've been out with a few Thai boys who brought their female siblings, cousins or friends along for a night out... I think girls enjoy gay nightclubs as they can get all touchy and feely with guys who aren't trying to hump them on the dancefloor LOL. I notice girls are so much more at ease in gay clubs than they are when you meet them in straight clubs.

July 10th, 2011, 23:25
I was there last night i didnt see 1 female in the place but i wasnt looking for 1
but why not take a female there ,they probaly just think she has balls
oh maybe a cock too
I was also there last night and there were 3 womyn customers on the 2nd floor.
One really fat farang bird (ostrich) with a huge arse and saggy udders plus 2 Indian girls with some short,fat Indian guy who was annoyingly dancing on the stairs to the top floor.
Then there are the female toilet cleaners and one female cashier.

I don't mind the Thai girls being there with their friends but the farang women can be a pain. But ... if the Thai owners of DJ accept females customers then so be it.

gaymandenmark
July 10th, 2011, 23:40
No problems with females, in fact I have seen "a lot", on my last visits in may.
They, both thai and farang, go there with their gay friends.
On the ground floor, I have seen some girls who were there, very clear, after work in I suppose a ladybar. They were not there for work, but to have fun with their gay friend(s). In fact they danced together with the gays (and me) and I had a very nice and funny conversation with one of them.

In fact DJ and the other venues in the Soi, do not promote themselves as gayclubs.
I have not seen any rainbow "flags" in any of them and no decor who would signal "gay".
On their homepage gay is not mentioned with one word.
http://www.dj-station.com/

But of course it is gay, because let's say 80% of their customers are gay men.

gaymandenmark
July 11th, 2011, 00:04
I don't mind the Thai girls being there with their friends but the farang women can be a pain. But ... if the Thai owners of DJ accept females customers then so be it.

You can say exactly the same about many farang men, many of them are very "big", and with "big" I do not just think tall but also very broad.
What is more annoying: They don't know how to behave and dance on a crowded dance floor, their arms and legs are "behaving" like some big windmills.
In fact they do not know how to dance at all and pushes people away.
Flee those who flee can. :laughing3:

Edit to say: If people have fun, then let them have fun. :headbang:

Khor tose
July 11th, 2011, 00:13

I think girls enjoy gay nightclubs as they can get all touchy and feely with guys who aren't trying to hump them on the dancefloor LOL. I notice girls are so much more at ease in gay clubs than they are when you meet them in straight clubs.

Darn witchhunt your are right she does go in there, and I would bet she is straight. One would hope that no gay is that fucked up.

Beachlover
July 11th, 2011, 00:20
In fact DJ and the other venues in the Soi, do not promote themselves as gayclubs.
I have not seen any rainbow "flags" in any of them and no decor who would signal "gay".
Interesting... I've never noticed that.

You can say exactly the same about many farang men, many of them are very "big", and with "big" I do not just think tall but also very broad.
What is more annoying: They don't know how to behave and dance on a crowded dance floor, their arms and legs are "behaving" like some big windmills.
In fact they do not know how to dance at all and pushes people away.
Flee those who flee can.
You crack me up. :hello1:

One would hope that no gay is that fucked up.
Just like to point out this comment is coming from a dopey lard arse who spent two thirds of his life in the closet and needed extensive psychological counselling... :happy7:

Is that the reason you've retired to a third-world country to fuck an unemployed live-in prostitute young enough to be your grandson and call him your "boyfriend"?

andrewcraig
July 11th, 2011, 21:55
One would hope that no gay is that fucked up.
Just like to point out this comment is coming from a dopey lard arse who spent two thirds of his life in the closet and needed extensive psychological counselling... :happy7:

Is that the reason you've retired to a third-world country to fuck an unemployed live-in prostitute young enough to be your grandson and call him your "boyfriend"?

Hey you do sound like a shiela . A real fucked up man hating lesbian. bet you work in a typing pool

colmx
July 12th, 2011, 01:52
Beachlover - Take your Bile elsewhere
You are very quickly outstaying your welcome on this board.

Brisboy82
July 12th, 2011, 03:03
Beachlover - Take your Bile elsewhere
You are very quickly outstaying your welcome on this board.
Did he hit a nerve?

colmx
July 12th, 2011, 03:26
Not a nerve with me...

But the disgusting way he treats his elders reminds me of a ten year old spoiled brat... not like the successful, 20 something, multi-millonaire business man that he claims to be.

Just look at any of the messages that he has posted today. The pure venom in his posts is astonishing. He is a real example of how money can buy you toys and illusions of grandeur... but can never buy you class.

Of course Combat his fellow aussie voice is always quick off the mark to back him up.Its funny how he is always screeching about people being Hydras... when BL/Combat are the worst hydra pair on this site.

dab69
July 12th, 2011, 07:05

+1

cameroncat
July 12th, 2011, 07:44
Last time I was there.. I saw a thai lesbian couple (or as the Thai people prefer to call them "TomBoys". LOL

newalaan
July 12th, 2011, 08:04
or as the Thai people prefer to call them "TomBoys". LOLits Tom (boyish, usually short hair) and Dee (feminine, usually long hair) It's one aspect of Thailand I like, the fact they go around arm in arm as a couple anywhere in Thailand and nobody gives a second glance. Some of the Toms are incredibly cute. One night at JJ pub years ago a cute looking 'lad' chinked glasses a few times with me, fortunately i was informed in time before embarassing myself further that the pussi-lover was also a pussi-owner.

netrix
July 12th, 2011, 11:49
DJ and the other venues in the Soi, do not promote themselves as gayclubs.

yea, well their "website" doesn't say anything at all, so...that's not much of a valid point.
it's literally a single page not even mentioning anything at all about the place.

gra46
July 12th, 2011, 14:06
DJ Station is not a gay disco
not all that go there are gay
my thai friends go there and they not gay at all
It a place where gay do go to enjoy
also massage places not all state GAY
Thailand is a gay excepted country so why should they advertise it
the point now goes back to the main question
can he take his female friend ? YES you can

thonglor55
July 12th, 2011, 14:13
Of course Combat his fellow aussie ...Given the number of occasions on which combat has posted about how (supposedly) advantaged the disadvantaged are in the UK, I think you'll find that combat is what Beachlover's compatriots call a "whingeing Pom (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Whinging%20Pom)" (sometimes "whinging Pom").

July 12th, 2011, 14:29
I think you'll find that combat is what Beachlover's compatriots call a "whingeing Pom (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Whinging%20Pom)" (sometimes "whinging Pom").

I missed you thongbore have they allowed you out again as long as you wear your tag :love4: :love4: :love4:

thonglor55
July 12th, 2011, 14:32
I think you'll find that combat is what Beachlover's compatriots call a "whingeing Pom (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Whinging%20Pom)" (sometimes "whinging Pom").I missed you thongboreYou speak with forked tongue.

martin911
July 12th, 2011, 19:18
or as the Thai people prefer to call them "TomBoys". LOLits Tom (boyish, usually short hair) and Dee (feminine, usually long hair) It's one aspect of Thailand I like, the fact they go around arm in arm as a couple anywhere in Thailand and nobody gives a second glance. Some of the Toms are incredibly cute. One night at JJ pub years ago a cute looking 'lad' chinked glasses a few times with me, fortunately i was informed in time before embarassing myself further that the pussi-lover was also a pussi-owner.

Indeed some Toms are incredibly cute --last fri night i meet up with Bf at his Uni -- in the group of his friends was a Tom ,i had never met before in bfs company --in typical thai style N asked me straight out at the table where we were eating at --well did i think Moa (the Tom ) looked like a boy or girl --i was so embarresed --i didnt know what the right response would be haha ,so i fudged a bit ,and all the table laughed at my discomfort ,only fun tho
The right ans was that she looked liked a boy -- !!! ,damm cute !!

On topic -- there were a few girls in Dj Station last fri night --not any great number that one would say they spoiled tha gay ambience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they were well outnumbered by the many many cute Thai boys -

Beachlover
July 14th, 2011, 01:24
multi-millonaire business man
Excuse me, when did I EVER claim to be a "multi-millionaire"? Care to find a posted example to substantiate that claim?

the disgusting way he treats his elders
I would bet over 95% of people on this site are older than me. I treat most, including yourself up to this point, perfectly well. If someone wants to be a dickhead, then I'll demolish them, whether they're my elder or not.

I don't believe anyone deserves special respect or treatment for the sole attribute of being and "elder".

Combat his fellow aussie voice
Doing well with the accuracy today aren't we?

Beachlover
July 14th, 2011, 01:30
DJ Station is not a gay disco
Bloody oath... regardless of what it advertises itself as etc. the reality is it's primarily a gay disco. Over 90% of the patrons are gay men. Its reputation is as a gay disco. It's a gay disco.

Shuee
July 18th, 2011, 00:36
DJ is gay, so dont take lady here

christianpfc
August 4th, 2011, 18:23
There is even a toilet for women in DJ-station. Went there a few days ago (DJ-station, not the women's toilet!)

thrillbill
August 10th, 2011, 18:42
Many times when I have been at DJ's there are women with their gay friends to watch the show at 11:30 then they leave after the show is over. Then there are those occasional "fag hags" that can't get attention with a good looking straight guy so tags along with some gay friend in order to feel accepted and get attention at a gay bar. I get "turned off" when some idiot farang tourist couple chooses to jump on the empty stage and start dancing as if they are the "star attraction" of the club. NOT (more like the idiots of the club)