PDA

View Full Version : Wondered what happened to Richard Burk formerly of Amor

jvt22222
July 10th, 2011, 07:55
FROM AN EMAIL FROM RICHARD RE HIS NEW EFFORTS:

Hi All,

No I didnтАЩt die and go to тАж..

IтАЩve started a new job at the Palm Grove Resort and as part of it, am now producing food under the тАЬEat Me!DeliтАЭ label for both Foodmart in Jomtien and
Friendship Supermarkets on South Pattaya Road.

Some of the old Amor favorites are now on supermarket shelves, such as Lime and Cream Cheese Pie, AmorтАЩs Famous (infamous??) Carrot Cake, New York Chopped Chicken Liver, Greek Salad and in the freezer sections, Country Beef Stew and Cottage Pie.

There is also a good selection of Sandwiches, Pasta Salads and much more.

So next time youтАЩre in Foodmart or Friendship just look for the тАЬEat Me! DeliтАЭ label pick some up and do what it says !!

Regards, Richard

July 10th, 2011, 08:04
When you are in Foodmart perusing the "Eat Me" range, does Richard spring out from behind a freezer and bore the tits off you for 30 minutes?

:rolling:

July 10th, 2011, 08:50
The same info was posted previously and was also mentioned that ALL of his favorites are STILL at Street Life and New Orleans restaurants where the cooks that made them for Richard, are still there and making them.....all without the ........hospitality and advice he used to give.

PS the carrot cake that they serve...well I dont think it was Richard's recipe, maybe it was because I never tried it, only heard about it....boy did I ever hear about it.....anyway the carrot cake at both of the above mentioned restaurants is light and creamy....just like my boys! After dining there, you get 2 - 1/2 price drink coupons at that famous go go bar next door called Happy Place!
:sign5: :sign5: :sign5:

July 10th, 2011, 23:35
When you are in Foodmart perusing the "Eat Me" range, does Richard spring out from behind a freezer and bore the tits off you for 30 minutes?

Silly Jock ...
When you buy any тАЬEat Me! DeliтАЭ dish, take off the wrapping and a 3 hour cassette tape of Richard telling unfunny, old jokes will drop out. You can listen to the non-stop chatter while you're stuffing your face. It's the same tape for every choice of food.
Fortunately I can only play CD's.

Khor tose
July 11th, 2011, 00:18

Oh come on now, that's not fair. I've always found Richard more entertaining then his food. :sunny:

July 11th, 2011, 00:25

Silly Jock ...
When you buy any тАЬEat Me! DeliтАЭ dish, take off the wrapping and a 3 hour cassette tape of Richard telling unfunny, old jokes will drop out. You can listen to the non-stop chatter while you're stuffing your face. It's the same tape for every choice of food.
Fortunately I can only play CD's.

Very good Roger! I am beiginning to like you!

Marsha-old
July 11th, 2011, 04:02
With Richards famous carrot cakecserved on the deli, we will soon have madams BBQ beef sold on th meat counter from BBB.
Wasn't Richard the chairmen of Pattaua Pride? Doesn't he have to run a gay buismess to do that job?

July 11th, 2011, 06:08
I believe Richard also had some position or other which allowed him to visit unfortunate farangs who were banged up in jail.

I heard the prisoner suicide rate was rising so fast, he had to be stopped.

Beachlover
July 11th, 2011, 09:50
This guy, Richard, seems to bring out the best in all of you. :sign5: