View Full Version : Toi - Le cafe Royale

stevehadders
July 9th, 2011, 21:38
I have just seen that July 30th is the farewell performance of Toi at Le Cafe Royale........... sure he is trying for TV (South Pattaya, soi XX, Wing 6, room 4 has talent competition lol)... in all seriousness I often end up listening to him on holiday when returning from BT gogo bars, if I am not going to the Nab

Does anybody know what is planned in his place? (and I know "Silence is Golden") - am looking forward to my hols in August!

Marsha-old
July 10th, 2011, 02:37
I remember Toi from Icon days. I think it's about time they had a change at Le Cafe Royal as long as it's nothing to do with the dolly sisters, god forbid.

stevehadders
July 10th, 2011, 09:02
I agree totally - time for a change...if it is the Dolly sisters I will be at the Nab every night!

July 11th, 2011, 03:50
I agree totally - time for a change...if it is the Dolly sisters I will be at the Nab every night!
My understanding is that the Dolly Sisters will be making a triumphant return, Mon, Wed & Fri, with Margarita Prakatan on Tue & Thu, Sat & Sun will feature Miss Karen & Maisie Trollette, i think their calling it the "graveyard shift" cant wait! :bot: :nud:

Marsha-old
July 11th, 2011, 04:07
That rules out the devil being anything to do with Le Cafe, so that only leaves Bbb or Copa?

July 11th, 2011, 04:10
I think we all know who devilsadvocate is

Beachlover
July 11th, 2011, 09:49
Devilsadvocate is LMTU. He's also posting as "Mothersruin" here.

July 11th, 2011, 14:41
Devilsadvocate is LMTU. He's also posting as "Mothersruin" here.

Wrong but good try Beachy, at least I donтАЩt have to say sickening things to get noticed, off the back of others, to take to spot light off the fact your a washed up beach Bum, who is the opposite of what your trying to get us all the believe, can any one tell me what on earth is wrong with a guy who says the most diabolical things, just to be noticed and who thinks readers are Impressed with him, if he tries to Impress others by Bully boy tactics, most readers are ashamed such a person is allowed to write attacks on people and stay in business, is amazing to me how any one can be taken at all seriously, if all they do its write verbal diarrhea, to make fun of a guy you dont know, who has had throat cancer, says alot more about the real you, then it does about your enemies, no decent person would stoop that low.

By the way I thought David with all his bright ideas, was going to completely revamp the Cafe Royal and make is user friendly and a fun place to visit, lets hope this is the start of this complete change now. As itтАЩs a ghost town waiting for the tumble weed to arrive now, compared to how it was in its Hey Day, they better hurry up with the fabulous refurbishments going on at BOYS BOYS BOYS and the opening of the all NEW BOY BOY BOY HOTEL I think they will soon be left behind COPA AND BBB when they are up and running and wanting to take back their share of the competition.

July 11th, 2011, 15:34
Amazing to me how any one can be taken at all seriously, if all they do its write verbal diarrhea

LMTU you have spent months on another board referring to this one as the Dark Side blaa, blaa, blaa, so who switched the lights back on? And please don't try to insult The Dark Side Forum by lying about not being LOS's number one Cottage Queen.

July 11th, 2011, 17:51
Amazing to me how any one can be taken at all seriously, if all they do its write verbal diarrhea

LMTU you have spent months on another board referring to this one as the Dark Side blaa, blaa, blaa, so who switched the lights back on? And please don't try to insult The Dark Side Forum by lying about not being LOS's number one Cottage Queen.

What a bit of light hearted banta has to do with making sickening jibes at someone who has contracted Cancer of the throat and joding people to agree with him that person should die a terrible death, I'm sure that says alot more about the bully boy tactics used here, would you not agree. :headbang:

July 11th, 2011, 19:34
Bully boy tactics used here, would you not agree. :headbang:

LMTU if you don't like it then go back to where you are 'protected' and leave this forum in peace.

July 11th, 2011, 19:49
Don't kid your self, since when do I need protection from you, it's like saying I need protection from an Old Goat :blackeye:

Beachlover
July 11th, 2011, 20:10
if all they do its write verbal diarrhea...
Speaking of verbal diarrhea, did anyone ever teach you the difference between commas and full stops? Your first paragraph has 15 comas and only one full stop.

Are you a demented retard? If you graduated top of your TESL class as you claimed, I hate to see how the next best student writes. Or did you just wrap your disgusting mouth around the lecturer's cock and give him HPV in return for a fake dux? :rolling:

In the meantime, stop posting under "Mothersruin" and "Devilsadvocate" and take your demented shite back to Gaybutton where it's welcome, please.

July 11th, 2011, 20:15
When they can most of the posters in Gaybutton vent their total dislike of his posts too.

July 11th, 2011, 20:27
if all they do its write verbal diarrhea...
Speaking of verbal diarrhea, did anyone ever teach you the difference between commas and full stops? Your first paragraph has 15 comas and only one full stop.

Are you a demented retard? If you graduated top of your TESL class as you claimed, I hate to see how the next best student writes. Or did you just wrap your disgusting mouth around the lecturer's cock and give him HPV in return for a fake dux? :rolling:

In the meantime, stop posting under "Mothersruin" and "Devilsadvocate" and take your demented shite back to Gaybutton where it's welcome, please.

Oh dear! so much is a wast with one mouthful TESL/DEVILSADVOCATE ? you really do need urgent attention, do you really think you own this site lol

The Lunatics really have taken over the asylum, if you think that. Why donтАЩt you go back to fart-stop your not welcome there either, all you can ever say is insults and attacks, no one is impressed and it really does say a lot more about you then me, just go back to your fantasy life where you have to hide behind the computer screen in case any one finds out your just really a retard. come out and fight like man not be a coward as you are, terrified to let any one know who you really are in your Dream World or lies and hatred.

newalaan
July 11th, 2011, 20:52
LMTU if you don't like it then go back to where you are 'protected' and leave this forum in peace.He is only here beacuse there is nothing to go back to over at gaybuttblog. After all the hype regarding gaybutt all that is left over there is Gaybutt himself with that ridiculous whispy fist, LMTU and Undaunted all the rest are but a handful of the same few who post and read there as well as a few bars who use it to advertise.

There is no audience there for his waffle so he HAS to come here as this is where it is happening as he well knows. He along with GB have driven out any interesting posters who were there, what a huge loss of face for old LMTU having to admit his hyped up home is moribund and almost dead. Why, he cannot even make a post on there without nanny gaybutt being allowed to alter his prattle at-will, so much for free speach!

Beachlover
July 11th, 2011, 21:01
When they can most of the posters in Gaybutton vent their total dislike of his posts too.
Oh yeah... Thanks for the reminder.

17 pages of slagging off LMTU: http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2962

all that is left over there is Gaybutt himself with that ridiculous whispy fist
:rolling:

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g419/beachloversphotos/Misc%20Posts/DopeyCircleJerkFist.jpg

Marsha-old
July 11th, 2011, 21:11
I do believe that LMTU is not the Devil. For one the grammer is correct on the devils comments. Also the devil only flys of the handle when BBB or Copa are mentioned. I think the devil is the real devil herself, who has just been sacked from a well known Hotel? Need I say more.