PDA

View Full Version : Ludicrous prices in BKK go go bar(s)

CoffeeBreak
July 9th, 2011, 11:26
I was recently in a go go bar -dream boy-in soi twilight(surawong road) BKK. The drink price is 300 baht, even for a 5 baht glass of water, and the second drink costs 260 baht. To "off" a boy, it is 500 baht.
Are not these prices totally over the top or have I missed something???!!!

July 9th, 2011, 13:01
When I go to Bangkok and go to Soi Twighlight or elsewhere and they tell me the price, I tell them no and tell them 200 baht. 90% of the time they say ok.
When they tell me 500 an off, I counter with 350 or 400 and if they say no, I tell them that the boy pays the 100.
I am sorry, you have to make a statement and it has nothing to do with being a "cheap charlie". 200 baht is $6.00 US and for a 10 cent water, hey thats good enough.
They seem to feel that since the falang are fewer, that they need to screw whoever comes in. NO!

The price in Pattaya is getting ridiculous also. For a 5 baht water, BBB charges 180 baht! I think the other bars charge 150. Our bar charges 100 and as far as I am concerned, thats plenty. 150 baht for a mixed drink and 100 baht for soft drinks.
If you all keep your mouth shut and pay, there will be no end in sight. I say, dont go into the bars that want to screw you. There are plenty of handsome young lads in the bars that charge reasonable fees.

Khor tose
July 9th, 2011, 15:06
Good advice, but wouldn't a better way to stop being gouged is to find one good guy and stay the hell out of the G0-G0 bars. :headbang:

Beachlover
July 9th, 2011, 15:19
I was recently in a go go bar -dream boy-in soi twilight(surawong road) BKK. The drink price is 300 baht, even for a 5 baht glass of water, and the second drink costs 260 baht... Are not these prices totally over the top or have I missed something???!!!
Bangkok Best Boys and Dream Boys' drink prices have crept up over the years.

The 300 baht isn't for the drink. It's a cover charge for the show, which, I think is fine for the occasional visitor. But I don't think the second drink should be so much.

Good advice, but wouldn't a better way to stop being gouged is to find one good guy and stay the hell out of the G0-G0 bars. :headbang:
Are you saying they should follow your example and find a live-in prostitute a third of your age to fuck and call him a "boyfriend" who happens to be unemployed? :rolling:

July 9th, 2011, 15:41
... The 300 baht isn't for the drink. It's a cover charge for the show, which, I think is fine for the occasional visitor. But I don't think the second drink should be so much.

Well done! The biggest bit of sense that has been posted on this thread so far.

I also find 300B outrageous but I realise that BKK prices have to be higher than Pattaya prices because the bar overheads in most cases will be far higher.
I also realise that if the rule was "300B for booze/100B for water" then the bar would have 50/75% drinking water, because that's the type of miserable bastards you often find in such places - same as the guy trying to screw Justme out of the 300B off fee at Happy Place.

Are you saying they should follow your example and find a live-in prostitute a third of your age to fuck and call him a "boyfriend" who happens to be unemployed? :rolling:

I think Beachlover's prescription is simply outrageous.
One Third of my age is quite acceptable at the moment, but as I continue to grow old disgracefully, I shall be gradually moving towards One Quarter :sign5: :occasion9:

Khor tose
July 9th, 2011, 17:11

Yes. someone just like you.

July 9th, 2011, 17:43

My, my we are having a bitchy week aren't we

Jason1988
July 9th, 2011, 21:42
I was recently in a go go bar -dream boy-in soi twilight(surawong road) BKK. The drink price is 300 baht, even for a 5 baht glass of water, and the second drink costs 260 baht. To "off" a boy, it is 500 baht.

If you are a first time visitor then you just need to learn the ropes.
Negotiate if you don't like the price. There are so many options it doesn't make any sense to let yourself get ripped off.

Marsilius
July 9th, 2011, 22:02
If you are a fist time visitor then you just need to learn the ropes...

A fisting show in a Bangkok bar????? Which one?????!!!!

bao-bao
July 9th, 2011, 22:49
200 baht is $6.00 US and for a 10 cent water, hey thats good enough.

For a 5 baht water, BBB charges 180 baht! I think the other bars charge 150. Our bar charges 100 and as far as I am concerned, thats plenty.
100 baht is $3.00 US, and that is plenty for a glass of water, I agree - but I understand how bars have their overhead of rent, labor, supplies, utilities, staffing and "tea money", too... and maybe those things (especially the tea money) may be different in Soi Twilight than in other areas of Bangkok, and almost certainly higher than in different areas of Pattaya.

Beachlover
July 9th, 2011, 23:04
if the rule was "300B for booze/100B for water" then the bar would have 50/75% drinking water, because that's the type of miserable bastards you often find in such places - same as the guy trying to screw Justme out of the 300B off fee at Happy Place.
... and think of all the room taken up by farangs carrying around their plastic bags with half-empty bottles of water. :hello1: (ChristianPFC)

Now you're saying I'm a young Asian prostitute? Is that your fantasy? Do you think all Asian guys are poor, needy prostitutes willing to have sex and be all polite and submissive to older farang for cash or financial support? :rolling:

Sorry, that's only true in the minority you deal with. Your live-in prostitute only puts up with your fat, lardy shape and cranky, charmless personality because he's too lazy to earn a living through other means. There's plenty of smart, hard-working Asians out there who'd tell a decrepit loser like you to **ck off if you went near them.

Khor tose
July 9th, 2011, 23:29

My, my we are having a bitchy week aren't we

No more then the bitchy rude way you ask a question.

Khor tose
July 9th, 2011, 23:35
Now you're saying I'm a young Asian prostitute? Is that your fantasy? Do you think all Asian guys are poor, needy prostitutes willing to have sex and be all polite and submissive to older farang for cash or financial support? :rolling:

Sorry, that's only true in the minority you deal with. Your live-in prostitute only puts up with your fat, lardy shape and cranky, charmless personality because he's too lazy to earn a living through other means. There's plenty of smart, hard-working Asians out there who'd tell a decrepit loser like you to **ck off if you went near them.

No no one now or ever has known what you are. Other then you are definitely some creation of a sick mind. No one, not combat, no one has ever seen you sick face, and yet I have a feeling not knowing who you are is a blessing. You very well may be a prostitute as you are definitely some kind of gutter creature. I am talking about real hard core usa type slut prostitutes with little education and no class (like you), and not the hard working boys of Thailand, many of whom enjoy the company of older men.

July 9th, 2011, 23:50
Now you're saying I'm a young Asian prostitute? ...

Khor Tose never even mentioned your age, dear.

Beachlover
July 10th, 2011, 00:27
It was implied in the post he quoted, Scottish.

No no one now or ever has known what you are.
The point is YOU don't know and have never known who or what I am. Yet you speculate with strong conviction that I'm a wheelchair bound disabled guy in one post and then a prostitute in the next post. With all that brilliant logic and intelligence, wonderful health and talent for charm... you must be wonderful company. :rolling:

no class (like you)
Yep... retiring to a third-world country so you can fuck a live-in prostitute boy one third of your age and then calling him a genuine boyfriend... That's very classy. :rolling:
Continually attacking the government and head of state of the country you're a guest in... also classy! :hello1:

bucknaway
July 10th, 2011, 01:19
I have already begun my own personal boycott of bars that I felt were overpriced. Most of the bars on my boycott list have closed their doors and now only Jupiter2000 remains open and on my list of bars to avoid. I don't know if they have adjusted their prices but when I was last there some 2 or 3 years ago, their prices were outrageous and I swore I would not be returning.

July 10th, 2011, 02:00
I have already begun my own personal boycott of bars that I felt were overpriced. Most of the bars on my boycott list have closed their doors and now only Jupiter2000 remains open and on my list of bars to avoid.

Just out of interest, which bars on your list have closed?

bucknaway
July 10th, 2011, 02:15
I don't have their names memorized, I only know them from where they were located.

July 10th, 2011, 06:35
... I'm a wheelchair bound disabled guy тАж a prostitute ...
http://www.the-isb.com/images/ABLC203l.jpg

bao-bao
July 10th, 2011, 06:46
Wow... to quote the Firesign Theater: "She's got a balcony you could do Shakespeare from!" LOL

July 10th, 2011, 07:22
I have already begun my own personal boycott of bars that I felt were overpriced. Most of the bars on my boycott list have closed their doors and now only Jupiter2000 remains open and on my list of bars to avoid. I don't know if they have adjusted their prices but when I was last there some 2 or 3 years ago, their prices were outrageous and I swore I would not be returning.

and when were you in Bangkok last time?

colmx
July 10th, 2011, 07:38
I have already begun my own personal boycott of bars that I felt were overpriced. Most of the bars on my boycott list have closed their doors and now only Jupiter2000 remains open and on my list of bars to avoid.

Just out of interest, which bars on your list have closed?

Sorry Bucky... but i will call your bluff here too...

Please name names.... Besides Future boys (wich has aleready re-opened)

Very few Bkk bars have closed in the last 10 years that i have been visiting Bkk...

Pattaya has a large turnover of bars... but Bkks turnover is VERY low...

Still i gotta say i avoid Bkk like a plague! Pattaya so much more fun for the casual visitor! :protest:

July 10th, 2011, 07:57
Well I am intrigued by Buckaway and his posts.
He has already begun his Boycott of high priced bars, but if my information is correct, he has not been to thailand in several years.
Secondly, when he was here last time, he did NOT go to Jupiter and in fact had not been there for 2 or 3 years PRIOR to that visit. So you have not visited Jupiter in at least 5 years? How long has Jupiter been open? I dont know.
And trying to recall Buckaway's previous posts,
He dislikes Go Go Bars, Dislikes Prostitutes, Will not pay for it, and people flock at his feet to get it for free.
Am I incorrect in any of my recollections of previous posts?
Well aren't the bars on soi Twighlight all prostituti bars...yes. Isnt Jupiter a prostituti bar...not sure as I have not been there but have been told it is.
Well why were you in these bars if the recollections of your previous posts shows such a distain for prostituties? there are many other bars where young lads are free.

I am confused and just trying to keep up.
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

July 10th, 2011, 07:59
To my recollection, none of the expensive go-gos have closed permanently, with the sole exception of Bangkok Best Boys (?)

The only other closed bars I can think of are My Way and @ Richards - both of which were relatively inexpensive and ought not to have been on Bucky's list.

July 10th, 2011, 08:03
To my recollection, none of the expensive go-gos have closed permanently, with the sole exception of Bangkok Best Boys (?)

The only other closed bars I can think of are My Way and @ Richards - both of which were relatively inexpensive and ought not to have been on Bucky's list.

Bangkok Best Boys just moved across the Soi. Its the downstairs bar below Dream Boys. Same owner, same waiters and doormen. they have been there many years. I dont know, guess maybe they lost their lease or something because X Boys moved in there old spot.

July 10th, 2011, 08:10
Thought that might be the case - hence my question mark.

Thanks for clearing that up.

:occasion9:

bucknaway
July 10th, 2011, 09:26

I was there last October :bee:

July 10th, 2011, 09:31

OK, so still as Imentioned before, you have not been here in ONE year and you have not been to Jupiter 2000 in what? Three to four years?
The other questions also still remain unanswered. Your distain for go go bars, pimps, prostitoooooties, and paying for it. What were you doing in the same bars that you dont like that cater to the boys that you want nothing to do with?
after all, with your 29 inch waist a georgeous physique as you say, you go to gay Romeo or bars and places where they just flock at your feet for free.
Buckaway, I am truly confused! Help me out here.

bucknaway
July 10th, 2011, 09:52
OK, so still as Imentioned before, you have not been here in ONE year and you have not been to Jupiter 2000 in what? Three to four years?
The other questions also still remain unanswered. Your distain for go go bars, pimps, prostitoooooties, and paying for it. What were you doing in the same bars that you dont like that cater to the boys that you want nothing to do with?
after all, with your 29 inch waist a georgeous physique as you say, you go to gay Romeo or bars and places where they just flock at your feet for free.

If it means that much to you, do a search of my name along with Jupiter and read everything I have said about the place over the years and you can put together a time-line. :drv:

July 10th, 2011, 10:09

If it means that much to you, do a search of my name along with Jupiter and read everything I have said about the place over the years and you can put together a time-line. :drv:

Well you see, I have and reading other things are confusing. You have not answered any of those questions.
I find them confusing, just like your comment that you go into these types of bars and when you ask the boys to take them off and how much, they reply with FREE or 100 baht!! Unheard of.

or how about these two confusing quotes:

When I was in Pattaya, the only reason I visited Happy Place was the 100 Baht drink price. That is also the only reason I went back for a 2nd visit. I had to wait for a friend and get out of the rain. and this:

Happy Place is a nice enough bar. When I went they didn't have any guys that fit my taste but that could be that they were all offed before I arrived and I only been there once. I may go back before I leave.

See and bars being boycotted and closed and all , well I just get too confused!

bucknaway
July 10th, 2011, 10:17
Well you see, I have and reading other things are confusing. You have not answered any of those questions.
I find them confusing, just like your comment that you go into these types of bars and when you ask the boys to take them off and how much, they reply with FREE or 100 baht!! Unheard of.

or how about these two confusing quotes:

When I was in Pattaya, the only reason I visited Happy Place was the 100 Baht drink price. That is also the only reason I went back for a 2nd visit. I had to wait for a friend and get out of the rain. and this:

Happy Place is a nice enough bar. When I went they didn't have any guys that fit my taste but that could be that they were all offed before I arrived and I only been there once. I may go back before I leave.

See and bars being boycotted and closed and all , well I just get too confused!

You noticed I have not joined in a debate with you? Well ain't that something :pottytrain3:

thonglor55
July 10th, 2011, 10:19
See and bars being boycotted and closed and all , well I just get too confused!I think you'll find bucknaway suffers from delusions of adequacy.

bucknaway
July 10th, 2011, 10:29
See and bars being boycotted and closed and all , well I just get too confused!I think you'll find bucknaway suffers from delusions of adequacy.
LOL! :laughing3:

Now who can get this thread back on track? Don't look at me.... :dontknow:

thonglor55
July 10th, 2011, 10:43
Now who can get this thread back on track? Don't look at me.... :dontknow:Not so fast, big boy. You made the claim that you had boycotted certain bars in Bangkok whose prices were in your opinion excessive and now some of those bars have closed. This thread is now all about you substantiating that claim; it's completely "on track" and has never got off track (which must be a record for the Forum as it's now on its third page). High bar prices = customer boycott = bar closure. QED.

bucknaway
July 10th, 2011, 10:49
Sorry. There were bars and restaurants that I just don't go in because I feel they don't offer fair exchange. It is my own personal boycott. Some have closed and others have not. One place I have mentioned is still open but I have not been back in for years.

You want more than that? Sorry. If there was something in it for me to invest more into my statement than maybe I would go on, but..... Yawn.... :bee:

July 10th, 2011, 11:08
No problem Buckaway.
Sorry you couldnt answer any of those questions for me. I guess I will just have to stay confused!

thonglor55
July 10th, 2011, 11:20
Sorry you couldnt answer any of those questions for me. As I said, delusions of adequacy. Makes a statement that he can't substantiate and when challenged says "There's nothing in it for me, why should I bother".

bucknaway
July 10th, 2011, 11:29
No problem Buckaway.
Sorry you couldnt answer any of those questions for me. I guess I will just have to stay confused!

Sorry, but these days I just don't invest in fights, drama or arguments.
Compliments, kindness and helpfulness... Now that will get my blood pumping :hello1:

lonelywombat
July 10th, 2011, 12:45
I think you'll find bucknaway suffers from delusions of adequacy.

I disagree with that, he is fully employed and proud of the fact. If he is looking for value for his hard earned dollar, good luck to him.

Beachlover
July 10th, 2011, 13:44
Bangkok Best Boys just moved across the Soi. Its the downstairs bar below Dream Boys. Same owner, same waiters and doormen. they have been there many years. I dont know, guess maybe they lost their lease or something because X Boys moved in there old spot.
Yes, Bangkok Best Boys is still open and sort of joined to Dream Boys.

I only go there for the show and have noticed when the 10:30pm (approx) show is on, all the boys from BOTH bars will be in BBB. When this show ends, they get everyone (all customers and all boys from both bars) to move to Dream Boys next door. There's a connecting passage and you can take your drink with you. I wonder why they do this...

Come on, Justme... Bucknaway 's usually a really nice-natured and interesting poster. I think you're trying a bit too hard to see the bad side to his posts. Maybe your nerves are on edge after dealing with too many dicks here... understandably. :happy7:

Where did Bucknaway mention disliking gogo bars, pimps, prostitutes and paying for it? I don't think he has any of these issues...

1. He's mentioned visiting gogo bars lots of times. He complained about the ones who charge too much for drinks. That's the SAME complaint you made!

2. He said something NICE about your bar. He also mentioned not finding boys to his own taste but wasn't unreasonable or bitching about it.

3. I've never seen him mention having any issues with paying for sex.

4. Even I think he's got a pretty hot, hunky body (hard to believe he's 50). I wouldn't be surprised if some Thai boys throw themselves at his feet... yet despite this, he still visits gogo bars and pays for it, so he clearly has no dislike for them as you claim.

The only real issue is him not substantiating, which bars he claims have closed, but that's no big deal...

jolyjacktar
July 10th, 2011, 14:00
Buck darling i wont bad mouth you as your always in my dreams. And yes your the one doing the arse pumping and cumming all up my back.....ooohhhhhhhhhhh then bugger i wake up.

allieb
July 10th, 2011, 15:38
... and think of all the room taken up by farangs carrying around their plastic bags with half-empty bottles of water.

And think of all the room taken up by farang who are to frightened to drink too much in case their piss bags fill up too quickly

July 10th, 2011, 16:05
Beachlover, my dear I am sorry but I am on the opposite side of this debate with you.
Please go back and read BOTH the quotes he made about my bar and I posted both. They were made in the same thread just days apart. Both contradicting the other. One said he was in there, enjoyed it and will try to go back. THE OTHER said that the ONLY reason he went back was because it was raining and he wanted to get out of the rain. Those are TWO completely different statements.

This only came up because he said that he had a personal boycott and EVERY BAR EXCEPT ONE was closed. When challenged on that by 2 or 3 people, he suddenly got BORED with the conversation and wanted to move away from his comment. No, he needs to explain.

He also spoke of Jupiter being far too expensive but when challenged as to when was the last time he was IN the bar, it appears that it was 3-4 YEARS ago.

Past posts specifically state that he has asked boys in go go bars "how much" and they reply with FREE or 100 baht. When has anyone gone into a go go bar and the boy tell you, FREE or 100 baht??!! Working boys want money. They dont care how old you are.

Sure he gloats over his body and is proud of it and possibly should be of his 29" waist etc but the TRUTH of the matter is that I have NOT gotten off the thread, I am challenging the numerous inconsistencies in his storieS. I got challenged all the time and so do you Beachlover. Just because he has a hot bod, but can never see a recent pic of his face, doest mean that his "facts" are all screwed up. While you dont like some of the other posters I am amongst a few that have now challenged his comments, and his reply is that he wont join the debate and YAWN. All because he now sees that his comments just dont add up several times.
When I made a comment about the income of my bar about a year ago and was wrong on the figures, I was challenged til my face turned blue.
Well I am sorry but when I see inconsistencies, I will also challenge.

I now get the impression that he posts just to post and and doesnt have as much background in these things he posts about, just like one or two other people on the board!

Beachlover
July 10th, 2011, 21:22
Don't worry, Justme... We can disagree and still be f*ck buddies. :sign5:

Look, all I'm saying is go easy on Bucknaway. He sounds like a fun guy and is generally very positive on this board. He's been posting here for years and you're picking out a few posts where he's been slightly inconsistent. You haven't shown WHERE he said anything to imply he had issues with gogo bars, pimps, prostitutes and paying for it.

I agree his two posts about your bar are a inconsistent and odd but he didn't say anything bad about it. He also said it was nice. Nothing wrong with what he said about Jupiter. If he doesn't want to list the bars he claims closed, just let it be. Maybe he exaggerated or can't remember names. He strikes me as someone who just doesn't want to argue lengthily here.

I agree, you and I have been challenged by a lot of dickheads. I don't see the point in getting so anal over details in someone else's post unless they're a real problem or there's a real reason for it. Bucknaway is harmless and generally a fun poster... Chill and let him be.

christianpfc
July 10th, 2011, 21:32
When I go to Bangkok and go to Soi Twighlight or elsewhere and they tell me the price, I tell them no and tell them 200 baht. 90% of the time they say ok.
So drink prices (in high-price bars) are negotiable? I didn't know that. I always thought if there is a price tag, the price it not negotiable (I remeber I once wanted to go to hotmale, but when I read on a black board that the drink prices are 300 THB I asked the doorman for confirmation and then I left (without even setting foot in the bar)).

I also find 300B outrageous but I realise that BKK prices have to be higher than Pattaya prices because the bar overheads in most cases will be far higher.
But just around the corner (Silom Soi 6), prices are much more reasonable. Only the bar owners know, where the money goes. I don't remember what the lowest drink prices in Soi Twilight are, but if it the cheapest is 240 THB then 300 THB is not so much overpriced.

In Paris, water in a restaurant is about 4 EUR (about 170 THB) for 0,5L, no boys, no show, just because it is in Paris!

I also realise that if the rule was "300B for booze/100B for water" then the bar would have 50/75% drinking water, because that's the type of miserable bastards you often find in such places
And there are people like I who don't drink alcohol (or only in negligble amounts, if calculated as beer, I drink about 1l of beer per year). In Germany, we have even laws that the cheapest drink in restaurants or bars has to be non-alcoholic.

July 10th, 2011, 22:16
But just around the corner (Silom Soi 6), prices are much more reasonable.....

But isn't that like comparing apples and bananas?
Are the Silom Soi 6 bars go-go bars with shows and the overheads that go with that type of bar in Soi Twilight?

...there are people like I who don't drink alcohol (or only in negligble amounts, if calculated as beer, I drink about 1l of beer per year). In Germany, we have even laws that the cheapest drink in restaurants or bars has to be non-alcoholic.

That's not the issue at all - the issue is the price, not the availability of non-alcoholic drinks.
Irrespective of the price level, the pricing policy being referred to by the OP is quite transparent - it is the same price for water as it is for whisky.
The customer who wishes water then has a choice - pay the going rate or don't go in to the bar.
I haven't encountered any law in Germany saying water must be cheaper than whisky, but maybe you can enlighten me.
What I am saying is that if the water were to be 100B for example, you'd have punters opting to buy a single drink of water, watching the show and leaving.

But of course, you have exposed yourself previously as the King of Miserabilism.
You are the sort of person that would deduct money from the boy's tip because you suffer from premature ejaculation - on the basis that you didn't take up so much of his time.

July 10th, 2011, 23:39
There are several inconsistancies, and also if you think that "the only reson I went to his bar was to get out of the rain" is a nice thing to say, well your more ditsy than I first thought!
Inconsistancies are not welcome when I or Surfcrest or other people make them and they are not acceptable if he makes them.
You only want to disregard his obvious bullshit because you want to sit on hos dick.

And his 2 contraditing comments is not the reason I am picking on him. If it were, I would have started this when he made those 2 comments within the same thread. I am "picking on him" because that and several other comments show me that he cant keep his stories straight and when pushed, he wants to walk away.

:evil4: :evil4:

bucknaway
July 11th, 2011, 00:04
Beachlover, my dear I am sorry but I am on the opposite side of this debate with you.
Please go back and read BOTH the quotes he made about my bar and I posted both. They were made in the same thread just days apart. Both contradicting the other. One said he was in there, enjoyed it and will try to go back. THE OTHER said that the ONLY reason he went back was because it was raining and he wanted to get out of the rain. Those are TWO completely different statements.

This only came up because he said that he had a personal boycott and EVERY BAR EXCEPT ONE was closed. When challenged on that by 2 or 3 people, he suddenly got BORED with the conversation and wanted to move away from his comment. No, he needs to explain.

He also spoke of Jupiter being far too expensive but when challenged as to when was the last time he was IN the bar, it appears that it was 3-4 YEARS ago.

Past posts specifically state that he has asked boys in go go bars "how much" and they reply with FREE or 100 baht. When has anyone gone into a go go bar and the boy tell you, FREE or 100 baht??!! Working boys want money. They dont care how old you are.

Sure he gloats over his body and is proud of it and possibly should be of his 29" waist etc but the TRUTH of the matter is that I have NOT gotten off the thread, I am challenging the numerous inconsistencies in his storieS. I got challenged all the time and so do you Beachlover. Just because he has a hot bod, but can never see a recent pic of his face, doest mean that his "facts" are all screwed up. While you dont like some of the other posters I am amongst a few that have now challenged his comments, and his reply is that he wont join the debate and YAWN. All because he now sees that his comments just dont add up several times.
When I made a comment about the income of my bar about a year ago and was wrong on the figures, I was challenged til my face turned blue.
Well I am sorry but when I see inconsistencies, I will also challenge.

I now get the impression that he posts just to post and and doesnt have as much background in these things he posts about, just like one or two other people on the board!

Good morning, I only glanced over your post as I sipped my coffee and listened to the Sunday News shows as I multi-tasked at my PC. And I take it that you are wondering if I was engaged in a personal boycott in your bar in Pattaya that was the old Crystal Bar.. I am not sure if that was the name of it or not? But I can peer into the fog and try to remember.......

I remember that the beer was ICE COLD the first time I got a beer there and I think it ran 99 baht.
I remember that the seating was cramped. I didn't like the seating.
I think there was a fair amount of guys on display but none were my type.
I remember the touts getting a lot of guys to enter the place who only got as far as a step or two inside before looking around and backing out of the place and I didn't enjoy that. It was happening too often.
I think that I found the place nice enough but not yet ready to put on the list of bars that I would add to my favorites.
It was just another flavor of vanilla ice cream where every store in the vicinity offered vanilla ice cream.
If I remember correctly on the night I returned there. I think it happened because I was to meet up with a friend and we were to explore more bars in the boyztown area. At the time he was telling me on the phone that he was trying to find me (But in truth he was with a guy getting a quickie in). I was waiting at the agreed location near your bar. The rain became heavy and I ducked into your bar to get out of the rain, not because I wanted to be there, I didn't want to be there. I already tried your bar and I wanted to be someplace else, in a bar I had not been in yet. And as I remember it, the beer on that night was not ice cold and again the guys on offer were not to my liking. Once my drink was done, I left and went out to explore on my own and I only managed to catch up with my friend at the end of the night.

Am I boycotting your bar? whatever it's name is? No. Would I go back in your bar again? Sure but I would not expect to find a guy there but would be hoping to be surprised.

Now about me? Do I like me? Yes and I won't debate "Me" on a message board. You can try all you might but you will be fighting alone.

Now do i like to meet guys on GayRomeo? Yes
Do I like to off guys from a bar? Yes
Do I like to get a full service massage? Yes
Do I pay for fun? Yes
Do I get free fun? Yes
Do I go to Sauna's for fun? Yes

Sometimes I do all that the same day, some days I don't. Why do I do what I do? Because I can and it is all a part of life, living and enjoying.

Am I going to justify everything on a message board? LOL "F" No! :sign5:

Also, I didn't know that you were the owner/operator of a bar. If I had known that earlier I would have explained to you why I wrote what I wrote about your bar. I thought you were simply a message board stone thrower, that is why I was ignoring you.

Beachlover
July 11th, 2011, 00:12
So drink prices (in high-price bars) are negotiable? I didn't know that.
Look what you've done now, Justme! You've educated this lunatic! All the other bar owners will be cursing you now. :sign5:

There are several inconsistancies...
I'm not disagreeing with you on that...

if you think that "the only reson I went to his bar was to get out of the rain" is a nice thing to say...
No, I think that's neutral (though bordering on negative). He also said, "Happy Place is a nice enough bar."

You only want to disregard his obvious bullshit because you want to sit on hos dick.
Noooooo way. The only way I'm ever getting fucked by a black guy is if he's raping me. :tard:

All I'm saying is yes, some stuff he says is dodgy. But he's not an arsehole and I enjoy most of his posts. Apparently one or more posters here have met him too.

You are the sort of person that would deduct money from the boy's tip because you suffer from premature ejaculation - on the basis that you didn't take up so much of his time.
I recently overheard one of my team say this to a client; "I'm like a prostitute. Doesn't matter what you do with me. You still pay my hourly rate" :rolling:

I was in stitches...

giggsy
July 11th, 2011, 00:44
Is it just me or does Mrbig/Neal/unkiebuck/justme seem to be morphing into Gaybutton ?
Perhaps you could be thinking of starting your own forum just like Gaybutton ?
Happy Place gay forum has a nice ring to it wouldn't you say ?
[attachment=0:2o1d0e92]happy fist.bmp[/attachment:2o1d0e92]

Khor tose
July 11th, 2011, 00:49
Just by the law of averages you have to be correct some of the time. Sort of if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick. Buck is a fantastic writer and he should be doing it professionally. I, for one, do not need him to prove anything, but just to keep posting.

I recently overheard one of my team say this to a client; "I'm like a prostitute. Doesn't matter what you do with me. You still pay my hourly rate"

See what I mean, I guessed you be be a low class prostitute, but instead you are a no class Madam dealing with low class prostitutes. Why am I not surprised? :violent1:

July 11th, 2011, 00:53
Beachlover, you aint my daddy and I dont need you to explain things to me. Thank you! I dont think you need to defend him.

Obviously he cannot read because I have said, it has nothing to do with his comments about my bar that he made almost a year ago. They were just another set of inconsistencies. He says he doesnt have to argue or explain himself, yet he takes 1/2 the page and explains only being in my bar. Not the inconsistancies of the 2 posts or the other posts which I AND OTHERS have POINTED OUT. He cant keep his stories straight about me or several other posts. Period. Other people have challenged him on his other post and he doesnt explain it.
He is obvously a person that is egotistical, asking everyone to listen to him about his 29" waist and how he is getting slim and trim for his trip blah blah blah. Caught up in himself. By his posts, he talks, sounds, is, a person who likes to comment and make posts just to hear hmself talk. Boys in the go go bars tell him free or 100 baht. BULLSHIT!
Enough said on this topic. You want to deal with his lies and bullshit, go ahead.
No Buckaway, I am neither the moderator nor the owner and you dont have to explain shit to me, or the other people that asked for an explanation of your inconsistancies. I am just the person that decided to carry it forth. We all have brains. We all see what you said, we all remember.

When I was in boyztown at some bars, I only had limited luck in asking a guy about his tip requirements. Some would say free and a few said 100 baht. ........ I could get for free outside of a bar if I just let it happen.

bucknaway
July 11th, 2011, 01:14
Beachlover, you aint my daddy and I dont need you to explain things to me. Thank you! I dont think you need to defend him.

Obviously he cannot read because I have said, it has nothing to do with his comments about my bar that he made almost a year ago. They were just another set of inconsistencies. He says he doesnt have to argue or explain himself, yet he takes 1/2 the page and explains only being in my bar. Not the inconsistancies of the 2 posts or the other posts which I AND OTHERS have POINTED OUT. He cant keep his stories straight about me or several other posts. Period. Other people have challenged him on his other post and he doesnt explain it.
He is obvously a person that is egotistical, asking everyone to listen to him about his 29" waist and how he is getting slim and trim for his trip blah blah blah. Caught up in himself. By his posts, he talks, sounds, is, a person who likes to comment and make posts just to hear hmself talk. Boys in the go go bars tell him free or 100 baht. BULLSHIT!
Enough said on this topic. You want to deal with his lies and bullshit, go ahead.
No Buckaway, I am neither the moderator nor the owner and you dont have to explain shit to me, or the other people that asked for an explanation of your inconsistancies. I am just the person that decided to carry it forth. We all have brains. We all see what you said, we all remember.

When I was in boyztown at some bars, I only had limited luck in asking a guy about his tip requirements. Some would say free and a few said 100 baht. ........ I could get for free outside of a bar if I just let it happen.

So silly. You are mad at a gogo boy telling me he wanted a 100 baht tip? I knew and he knew that a 100 baht tip would have been an insult and I was not going to hire him away from the bar without knowing what financial obligations I was in for. His asking for a 100 baht tip told me that if I offed him, it may cost me more than I was willing to pay. And for the gogo boy's that said the tip would be "Free"... Yeah... Right..... LOL

Oh, and so you know. I type 50 wpm. So don't be mad that I can fill 1/2 a page with typed words. I can fill a whole page in 5 min should I choose. :)

Now... I am putting you back on the back burner. You're just going to have to find another poster to fight with. :thumbleft:

Beachlover
July 11th, 2011, 01:29
he doesnt explain it... dont have to explain shit to me
Exactly! What is the big deal about a few inconsistencies?

He's one of the friendliest guys on the forum. I do not get why he needs to be hounded to explain himself. A few posters questioned him. He gave a couple of replies, which may or may not be satisfactory to some people. He's even offered a pretty polite reply to YOU in his post above. Yet, all you've done is hurl abuse back at him!

People have the right to not bother replying when asked. You chose to reply (re bar profits). He chose not to (re bars that closed). Simple as that.

He is obvously a person that is egotistical, asking everyone to listen to him about his 29" waist and how he is getting slim and trim for his trip blah blah blah. Caught up in himself.
Oh come on! Why pick on that? Everyone's got something they're proud of and talk about. You talk about your bar and its success. Bao Bao's got his photos of smiles. Surf's got his "multiple billion dollar company". Lonely's got all the wonderful people who PM him. Newalaan's got his travel iron :rolling: . Cdnmatt's got his BF's family he looks after and Dodger's got his dramas... What's wrong with Bucknaway rolling out a few light-hearted posts about his pride and joy?

gaymandenmark
July 11th, 2011, 01:49
BL:
"What's wrong with Bucknaway rolling out a few light-hearted posts about his pride and joy?"

Nothing is wrong with that.

I just think that the big fat ladyqueen named justme is just jealous at bucks 29" waist, since she mention it.

Justme you behave like a little rude girl, and I think it is great that buck is not going into a personal fight with you.

You try, oh yes you just try, but I hope a nice guy like bucknaway does not bite on your hook.

bucknaway
July 11th, 2011, 02:05
I like to share my experiences of my time on the fun streets of Thailand here in the forums. If any of it seems like bull to you than that is fine by me. Sometimes I can't believe the things happening to me and around me. Maybe I see too much of the positive and focus too much on the silver lining in the cloud when I should be worried about the cloud and what it may bring. But focusing on the negative turns me into a very sad puppy.

Don't be upset that waiters in Tawan as well as gogo boys in Bangkok & Pattaya have offered to go with me for free. I imagine it happens to others, not only me. I was surprised that when I could not reach agreement with a taxi in Chaing Mai when leaving a gogo bar, the doorman caught up to me and gave me a ride saying he feared for my safety while walking the dark streets. I was even more surprised that he shared my bed with me.

Once in DJ station I wrote about standing in a crowd finding my zipper down. I zipped it up only to find it open again! I zipped it up and soon felt fingers tugging my zipper down again. I grabbed the hand of the person and held it, but I didn't look at who was attached to it. I just kept their hand pressed to my crotch as I watched the dance floor. Soon the guy whispered in my ear but he spoke Thai and I could not understand him. I spoke to him and he could not understand me. After some time trying to communicate and failing, I tried to lead him away from the bar but he stood firm. At that moment I remembered something a friend told me.... So I pointed at his crotch and then I pointed at my mouth. I also placed his hand on my ass and smiled at him and that seem to do the trick because I was soon following him out of the bar. We went back to my hotel room at the Chin House now known as the Bandara. We had our fun and when I came out of the shower the guy was gone but he left me a tip! LOL It was not as much as I have tipped guys, but it was a priceless gesture. Is it bull? To me no. To others? I don't care.

That leads me to when I was walking around Bangkok the night I arrived and the bars were closing. As I got myself intentionaly lost on the streets, away from the bars, away from the lights... A asian guy called to me from across the street asking me if I would consider being in a porno. I declined....

Oh and there was the time I was almost raped in a Sauna...

There was also the time a Police Officer in Chiang Mai showed me his cock in the mens room asking me if I would suck him...

There is also the time when a Taxi driver in BKK was taking me to a massage palor and offered his own services....

There is also the time I was checking into the hotel in BKK. The bellhop was leading me to the elevator and a guy called out to me asking me what room I was in. I told him and the elevator doors closed. The bellhop asked if I knew the guy and I said no. Well as luck would have it, the guy came to my room and yes, we did have our fun.

Another time I was checking into a room and I had sex with the bellhop before he left the room.

I could go on and on....

Now you know why I come to Thailand so much.

Oh... There is also the time when I was at Dreamboys and a fellow customer ignored the gogo guys on stage and kept bothering me trying to push his hands up my shorts. The mamasan was not happy. She was even less happy when I went to leave to get away from the guy only to be followed out by the guy.....

Oh that reminds me of the guy who kept trying to hire me for sex when I was shopping for CD's in Silom.....

There is also the time I was on the beach at night and things were getting out of control and I was starting to fear for my safety when a guy drove up on a motorbike, looked me up and down and asked me to get on his bike. I got on and we rode off to his place. :)

Oh Thailand! How I love you!

July 11th, 2011, 02:14
Well Bucky - I was truly puzzled as to what was it that made all these guys think you were "available".

Then I found this old photo of you which explains everything

[attachment=0:m9ukn4u0]7.jpg[/attachment:m9ukn4u0]

jolyjacktar
July 11th, 2011, 02:23
Damm Buck and till this day ive never washed my motorbike seat thinking of that night. sighhhhhhhhhhhh

gaymandenmark
July 11th, 2011, 02:29
Well Bucky - I was truly puzzled as to what was it that made all these guys think you were "available".

Then I found this old photo of you which explains everything

[attachment=0:1i6zbqoy]7.jpg[/attachment:1i6zbqoy]

Wow I am surprised, I did not know that Buck had made a colorchange. :tard:

July 11th, 2011, 03:09
He was a little pale that day.

July 11th, 2011, 03:18
Your quite correct, i was in there last night, and the prices you have quoted are spot on, the crazy thing is that the place was packed!

July 11th, 2011, 03:25

Still open, still full, great show! for 7 euros, i think great value for money, see what you get in european bars for that?

thonglor55
July 11th, 2011, 03:29
Still open, still full, great show! for 7 euros, i think great value for money, see what you get in european bars for that?Of course, of course, why don't people get it. You travel half-way round the world so you can pay the same prices you do at home! Why don't people understand that's the whole point?! Perhaps the new government can be persuaded to adopt the Euro - great little currency that it is - and apply Euro prices to everything.

July 11th, 2011, 03:37
Look what you've done now, Justme! You've educated this lunatic! All the other bar owners will be cursing you now. :sign5:
I would guess that al of the bars in Pattaya will now up their prices to 200 baht!

There are several inconsistancies...
I'm not disagreeing with you on that...

if you think that "the only reson I went to his bar was to get out of the rain" is a nice thing to say...
No, I think that's neutral (though bordering on negative). He also said, "Happy Place is a nice enough bar."

Noooooo way. The only way I'm ever getting fucked by a black guy is if he's raping me. :tard:

All I'm saying is yes, some stuff he says is dodgy. But he's not an arsehole and I enjoy most of his posts. Apparently one or more posters here have met him too.

I recently overheard one of my team say this to a client; "I'm like a prostitute. Doesn't matter what you do with me. You still pay my hourly rate" :rolling:

I was in stitches...

July 11th, 2011, 03:43
he doesnt explain it... dont have to explain shit to me
Exactly! What is the big deal about a few inconsistencies?

He's one of the friendliest guys on the forum. I do not get why he needs to be hounded to explain himself. A few posters questioned him. He gave a couple of replies, which may or may not be satisfactory to some people. He's even offered a pretty polite reply to YOU in his post above. Yet, all you've done is hurl abuse back at him!

People have the right to not bother replying when asked. You chose to reply (re bar profits). He chose not to (re bars that closed). Simple as that.

He is obvously a person that is egotistical, asking everyone to listen to him about his 29" waist and how he is getting slim and trim for his trip blah blah blah. Caught up in himself.
Oh come on! Why pick on that? Everyone's got something they're proud of and talk about. You talk about your bar and its success. Bao Bao's got his photos of smiles. Surf's got his "multiple billion dollar company". Lonely's got all the wonderful people who PM him. Newalaan's got his travel iron :rolling: . Cdnmatt's got his BF's family he looks after and Dodger's got his dramas... What's wrong with Bucknaway rolling out a few light-hearted posts about his pride and joy?
Just me is annoyed because the guy has a 29" waist, and just me has a 92" waist, or is that just dickslaysia!

bucknaway
July 11th, 2011, 03:52

Still open, still full, great show! for 7 euros, i think great value for money, see what you get in european bars for that?

You guys are too funny sometimes! :sign5:

Now about Juipter2000... Don't get me wrong, I don't wish them anything bad. I simply don't go there because I refuse to pay their asking price. Maybe it is a way for them to limit the riffraff.

If I owned a bar I imagine I would also charge what the market could bear. I just find that I am happier when I get a fair trade for my Baht.

If it were not for the very nice show at dream boys, I would think they were too costly, but I am willing to pay the price because I feel they offer a fair trade. I don't go there to get drunk, I have one or two drinks and watch the show. When the show is over, I leave if I am not chatting with a guy from the stage.

July 11th, 2011, 04:08
Jupiter 2000 certainly used to be owned by the owners of the Suriwongse Hotel - don't know if that's still the case.

thonglor55
July 11th, 2011, 09:32
Jupiter 2000 certainly used to be owned by the owners of the Suriwongse Hotel - don't know if that's still the case.It's owned by the wife of a high-ranking policeman. As you'll recall prostitution and facilitating prostitution is illegal in Thailand. Caesar's wife she isn't.

Beachlover
July 11th, 2011, 10:04
Just me is annoyed because the guy has a 29" waist, and just me has a 92" waist, or is that just dickslaysia!
LMTU... how's your latest cancer check up? Those cancer cells regrouped yet? Must incentivise them. In the meantime, please don't go servicing any more random cocks in public toilets with your filthy, infected mouth. I don't want you spreading your cancer-inducing HPV infection to more of the population...

Beachlover
July 11th, 2011, 10:07
Once in DJ station I wrote about standing in a crowd finding my zipper down...
I was dancing with this Thai boy at DJ Station last year who can only be described as... cute, cheeky and daring.

He had deft fingers and kept undoing my jeans and slipping his hands right into my briefs when I was off guard. He actually helped himself to a good feel of everything right there on the dance floor a few times. He had such a nice silky sculptured chest and gorgeous little nipples too... mmmm... was so nice nailing him that night. :happy7:

Another time this really hunky boy dragged me into one of the toilet cubicles and we started messing about until one of the DJ Station staff came and banged on the door (they do that if they see two boys going in). :blackeye:

allieb
July 11th, 2011, 14:56
Another time this really hunky boy dragged me into one of the toilet cubicles and we started messing about until one of the DJ Station staff came and banged on the door (they do that if they see two boys going in). :blackeye:

But they never do it when they see an old man and a boy going in

July 11th, 2011, 15:20
... we started messing about until one of the DJ Station staff came and banged on the door (they do that if they see two boys going in). :blackeye:

Oh please, you've visited Thailand far too many times if you now think of yourself as a "boy"

Real "boys" are under 20.

One other type of "boy"is an infantilist - of the type to be found on irc channels :rolling:

The final type of "boy" is a prostitute.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt :rolling: you're a special type - a slip of the tongue.

:sign5:

Beachlover
July 11th, 2011, 21:07
LOL well my Dad still calls me a boy.

It's not just common in Thailand. Most Asian cultures use the word "boy" liberally too. Plus, I spend a lot of time with Thai guys in Sydney and they often still refer to each other as boys for anyone up to age 30.

lexusgs
July 11th, 2011, 21:15
LOL well my Dad still calls me a boy.

It's not just common in Thailand. Most Asian cultures use the word "boy" liberally too. Plus, I spend a lot of time with Thai guys in Sydney and they often still refer to each other as boys for anyone up to age 30.

:knob:

christianpfc
July 12th, 2011, 00:36
But of course, you have exposed yourself previously as the King of Miserabilism.
As I pointed out many times, the "lowest tip" was something that happened once and will not happen again and is not my typical behaviour.

I haven't encountered any law in Germany saying water must be cheaper than whisky, but maybe you can enlighten me.
I don't remember where exactly I read this, but I clearly remember: non-alcoholic drinks must be cheaper than alcoholic drinks or the cheapest drink must be non-alcoholic.

BTW, did you change your avatar? Now I understand why you wore that bag, it looked much nicer!

Good idea! As soon as I arrive in Pattaya, I will make a beeline for Happy Boys and ask for a discount on the drink! (Because I'm a repeat customer: this will be my second visit!)

Now about Juipter2000... Don't get me wrong, I don't wish them anything bad. I simply don't go there because I refuse to pay their asking price. Maybe it is a way for them to limit the riffraff.
I went to Jupiter once, and I won't be back soon, not because of the drink prices, because some (or rather many) of the boys wore shirts. Shirts! (I mean each boy wore one shirt, but I don't go to a gogo bar to see boys in shirts.)

July 12th, 2011, 01:11
... As soon as I arrive in Pattaya, I will make a beeline for Happy Boys and ask for a discount on the drink! (Because I'm a repeat customer: this will be my second visit!)...

Be sure to tell Neal when you will be arriving - I feel sure he will want to:

a) put the bunting up
b) get himself deliriously happy at the prospect of a big-spender, water-drinker entering his bar
c) put your luggage behind the bar for safekeeping (by luggage I mean all the half empty bottles of water from other bars that you'll be trailing around with you).

:laughing3:

cameroncat
July 12th, 2011, 08:53
Those wining, catty Thai TV Soap Operas have got Nothing on this Board :rolling: LOL

latintopxxx
July 12th, 2011, 15:31
Drink 300BHT, off fee 500BHT, gogo boy payment 800 to 1500 depends on my level of customer satisfaction....maximum of 2300BHT...EURO 45....price of a meal and half a bottle of wine in Europe...and for this i get to walk in a bar...choose a boy of my liking...so many gorgeous numbers....no stupid small talk....frog march the silly fuck outta there ...bounce him off the end of my dick for as long as I like...as hard as I like...not like I gotta please him...ride the stupid bpy like a pony...and when I'm finished throw him out the room..deal done..I'm happy..he's got his cash..we all win...any cheaper and it would be illegal...wait I lie..it can and is cheaper...half the country is offable...shopping malls...parks...outside any hotel...hanging around convenience stores...no off fees...no drink...just fuck money...if its a slow night and business has been slow can buy a desperate one for 500 BHT...negotiate the stupid thing down to the price of a burger king....
Get real..whores are so cheap you can even rent 2 in case the 1st one gets too loose....

thonglor55
July 12th, 2011, 15:45
Drink 300BHT, off fee 500BHT, gogo boy payment 800 to 1500 depends on my level of customer satisfaction....maximum of 2300BHT...EURO 45....price of a meal and half a bottle of wine in Europe...and for this i get to walk in a bar...choose a boy of my liking...so many gorgeous numbers....no stupid small talk....frog march the silly fuck outta there ...bounce him off the end of my dick for as long as I like...as hard as I like...not like I gotta please him...ride the stupid bpy like a pony...and when I'm finished throw him out the room..deal done..I'm happy..he's got his cash..we all win...any cheaper and it would be illegal...wait I lie..it can and is cheaper...half the country is offable...shopping malls...parks...outside any hotel...hanging around convenience stores...no off fees...no drink...just fuck money...if its a slow night and business has been slow can buy a desperate one for 500 BHT...negotiate the stupid thing down to the price of a burger king....
Get real..whores are so cheap you can even rent 2 in case the 1st one gets too loose....An excellent summary.

July 12th, 2011, 15:54
choose a boy of my liking...frog march the silly fuck outta there ...bounce him off the end of my dick for as long as I like...as hard as I like...not like I gotta please him...ride the stupid bpy like a pony...and when I'm finished throw him out the room..deal done..whores are so cheap you can even rent 2 in case the 1st one gets too loose..if its a slow night and business has been slow can buy a desperate one for 500 BHT...negotiate the stupid thing down to the price of a burger king.....

Quite disgraceful. You're basically a rapist who pays.

any cheaper and it would be illegal......

It's illegal irrespective of the price, and if the BIB ever decide to make an example of anybody I sincerely hope it is YOU.

latintopxxx
July 12th, 2011, 15:56
Glad someone agrees...bit tired of guys who think we gotta overpay..or simply accept the 1st price just because they feel "sorry"...compared to a 7-eleven employee the rent boy is laughing all the way to the bank....

July 12th, 2011, 15:57
Glad someone agrees...bit tired of guys who think we gotta overpay..or simply accept the 1st price just because they feel "sorry"...compared to a 7-eleven employee the rent boy is laughing all the way to the bank....

You're sick in the head - see a doctor.

latintopxxx
July 12th, 2011, 16:01
scottish whatever....I take it that rapist is a term of endearment....I strike up a deal..I pay...that is prostitution...not rape....talk about being offensive..you are just annoyed that being scottish and having short arms but deep pockrts you are kicking yourself for overpaying...haha...

July 12th, 2011, 16:02
Ah, a racist rapist!

What a guy!

bucknaway
July 12th, 2011, 17:00
I remember there was one time I visited the bars just before they closed after my plane landed. I was not in the mood for sex but they guys in the gogo bars were very playful and begged for me to off one of them. I joked with them, told them I just arrived... They asked my name and I told them. Soon they were pulled out their cocks and pointing at me.. I simply blushed and told them I will come back. I left the bar and soon after I did the guys were let out. I bumped into one of the gogo guys from the bar and he asked to go with me but I told him I didn't want to hire anyone. He continued to offer his service and I forget how it happened but I think I gave him 1000 Baht and told him to do as much with me as he wanted. (I am not sure of the amount, it could have been more or less). Anyway, he stayed the night with me and we did everything :tongue3:

latintopxxx
July 12th, 2011, 18:16
exactly...spent most of the evening on the stage trying to flog their butts...but no takers, meanwhile the rent has to be paid and food put on the table...time to negotiate, as the saying goes a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush...(or something like that); I'm always amazed by the sheer volume of boys willing to sell themselves...usually limit my visits to a week and am absolutely exhausted at the end.

christianpfc
July 12th, 2011, 23:47
Good idea! As soon as I arrive in Pattaya, I will make a beeline for Happy Boys and ask for a discount on the drink! (Because I'm a repeat customer: this will be my second visit!)

Correction: Happy Place (not Happy Boys). This comment was directed at justme: I wonder how justme can get upset about a customer trying to awoid the off-fee, but negotiate the price of a drink elsewhere?

choose a boy of my liking...frog march the silly fuck outta there ...bounce him off the end of my dick for as long as I like...as hard as I like...not like I gotta please him...ride the stupid bpy like a pony...and when I'm finished throw him out the room..deal done..whores are so cheap you can even rent 2 in case the 1st one gets too loose..if its a slow night and business has been slow can buy a desperate one for 500 BHT...negotiate the stupid thing down to the price of a burger king.....

I agree with scottish-guy. If you approach people this way, no wonder you only get laid if you pay. With a bit of politeness and respect, I sometimes get Thai boys for mutally pleasant activities for free.

July 12th, 2011, 23:56
Correction: Happy Place (not Happy Boys). This comment was directed at justme: I wonder how justme can get upset about a customer trying to awoid the off-fee, but negotiate the price of a drink elsewhere?

We await with bated breath for the next episode on how you save your pennies.

christianpfc
July 13th, 2011, 00:24
I live in (continental) Europe, so I pay in Euro and Cent. And in Thailand Baht and Satang of course.

But now you mention it: I once got on a bus that cost 8 Baht, and then saw that the bus that was arriving right after the one I got on costs only 6,5 Baht and goes in the same direction, spoiled my entire day! (You know, the buses have colours according to the fare.)

July 13th, 2011, 02:16
Christianpfc, you store your pee in jars, don't you?

Admit it.

Thor69
July 13th, 2011, 03:08
Get real..whores are so cheap you can even rent 2 in case the 1st one gets too loose....

You sound like a real charmer! :glasses7:

July 13th, 2011, 04:10
Still open, still full, great show! for 7 euros, i think great value for money, see what you get in european bars for that?Of course, of course, why don't people get it. You travel half-way round the world so you can pay the same prices you do at home! Why don't people understand that's the whole point?! Perhaps the new government can be persuaded to adopt the Euro - great little currency that it is - and apply Euro prices to everything.
And why should Thailand be any cheaper? go to neighbouring countries, Malaysia, Singapore, HongKong, are they cheaper than Europe? no is the answer, your living in the dark ages, best you go to Laos, Burma, Cambodia or Vietnam.

July 13th, 2011, 04:14
Once in DJ station I wrote about standing in a crowd finding my zipper down...
I was dancing with this Thai boy at DJ Station last year who can only be described as... cute, cheeky and daring.

He had deft fingers and kept undoing my jeans and slipping his hands right into my briefs when I was off guard. He actually helped himself to a good feel of everything right there on the dance floor a few times. He had such a nice silky sculptured chest and gorgeous little nipples too... mmmm... was so nice nailing him that night. :happy7:

Yes, sure, and then you woke up, but what a dream, eh?

christianpfc
July 13th, 2011, 23:52

Admit it.
Sorry, I don't get the joke. I'm not a native speaker of the English language, pee is urine and a jar is where you store marmelade or jam in, but it makes no sense. Can you please explain?

latintopxxx
July 14th, 2011, 00:21
christian, it would be best to ignore silly comments from scottishguy, he doesn't actually contribute in a meaningful way, bit sad ...

martin911
July 14th, 2011, 01:33

You sound like a real charmer! :glasses7:

I second that --and a total prick it seems --- shame on you to talk about thai guys(or anybody else for that matter ) like that ,abs disgusting !!!!!!!!!!
And to think that you are probably better educated than the guys u meet with --- and u speak like that .

Beachlover
July 14th, 2011, 01:43
Yes, sure, and then you woke up, but what a dream, eh?
LMTU... I had a dream that you were caught with an under-18 boy prostitute and had to pay a large bribe to avoid police charges.

No wait, that was just something you described happening to you in post here: http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/103 ... nsent.html (http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/1030/t/SEX-SCAM-IN-SUNEE-See-Latest-Worlds-Ages-of-Consent.html)

A few voices have told me the same thing about how you were forced to borrow the money to keep your arse out of jail. So you boast about wining and dining at Shitsville's finest restaurants but can't cough up a mere USD$20k to keep your arse out of jail?

I hear varying figures but several people have quoted a figure between 700,000 and 790,000 baht as being the amount you paid to avoid charges for paying an under-18 boy for sexual services. I have also heard that the person you borrowed the money from was the owner of The Corner Bar but this is not well verified.

Beachlover
July 14th, 2011, 01:50
I don't remember where exactly I read this, but I clearly remember: non-alcoholic drinks must be cheaper than alcoholic drinks or the cheapest drink must be non-alcoholic.
In Australia, bars must serve glasses of tap water for free.

In Thailand, you wouldn't want to drink tap water. But that's besides the point here. Because when it comes to gogo bars and nightclubs, the price of the drink serves primarily as a cover charge for entry.

Let's say a bar charges 300 baht for a drink. Let's say cost of a beer for the bar is 30 baht and a water is 5 baht. Difference is 25 baht. Hence, if they were to charge a different price for water it would only save you 25 baht as they would be charging 275 baht. Would that make you happy?

Admit it.
Sorry, I don't get the joke. I'm not a native speaker of the English language, pee is urine and a jar is where you store marmelade or jam in, but it makes no sense. Can you please explain?
Come on, Scottish... Explain it to the robot. :rolling:

The difference between Latintopxxx and C******* (at least that one time he mentioned) is at least Latintopxxx negotiates and gets an agreement (he claims) first. So his prostitute has agreed to whatever ridiculous price he offered.

But I find Latintopxxx's comment that "half the country is offable" fucking disgusting.

Latintopxxx... You would be at your forte commenting on this thread: gay-thailand-f9/lowest-tip-ever-t21211.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/lowest-tip-ever-t21211.html)

July 15th, 2011, 18:06
:thumbleft: :rolling: :hiding:

a447
July 15th, 2011, 21:01
half the country is offable...shopping malls...parks...outside any hotel...hanging around convenience stores...no off fees...

You can ignore latintopxxx's posts, as he has only been to LOS a couple of times if at all. He has already been caught out lying a while ago when he wrote about how he fucked construction workers he picked up in Silom. yeah, sure! When I and a couple of others on this forum asked him a question about what was happening on the corner opposite Lumphini Park (they were laying new paving stones), just to see if he was actually in bangkok at the time he was allegedly fucking these guys, he couldn't answer. Why? because he didn't know. Why? because he had not been in Bangkok. He was fucking construction workers only in his sick dreams in some faraway land.
The myth about all of Thailand being offable is just that - a total myth. That latintopxxx says he offs all these guys and pays them a pittance proves that he probably hasn't set foot in LOS. If he had, he would know such behaviour is not possible.

Rolling Stone
July 15th, 2011, 23:37
Sorry I have not got the time to read all comments on this particular thread. I have been coming and going to and through Bangkok fairly frequently in recent years. Being a butterfly myself so to speak I am quite bored with the Soi Twilight scenes; however I could not have resisted the tempatation to visit Soi Twilight almost every night when I am in town. I dont know why I have had bothered some of the times. :sign5:

Anyway life is short; just go with the flow ...

danny99
July 16th, 2011, 16:10

That is why I go to SOLID, who wants to watch one of those pathetic floor shows anyway? Last thing I want to see is a tranny with a big cock..YUK! At SOLID just pick your boy for a chat, drink and cuddle....if he 'grows' on you then take him home!

July 16th, 2011, 20:05
...Last thing I want to see is a tranny with a big cock..

Same here, ducky - I get enough of that at home.

July 16th, 2011, 20:14
Same here, ducky - I get enough of that at home. :occasion9:

Bragging again Scotty?

July 16th, 2011, 20:20
It is OK for Eropeans. It's OK for Indians like me earning in Middle East (I believe India still belong to Asia ? :dontknow: ?) . The conversion rates workout for Tourists like us. But What about Other Asians who earn from their own countries and visit Thai for leisure stay. Take for Example India, the currency exchange ratio is 1.5 (1Bhat = 1.5Rupees). I think I have to start a club of my own dedicated to Asians in Thai. Any partnerships? Just Joking. :alc: :blackeye:

thonglor55
July 17th, 2011, 05:53
It is OK for Eropeans. It's OK for Indians like me earning in Middle East (I believe India still belong to Asia ? :dontknow: ?) . The conversion rates workout for Tourists like us. But What about Other Asians who earn from their own countries and visit Thai for leisure stay. Take for Example India, the currency exchange ratio is 1.5 (1Bhat = 1.5Rupees). I think I have to start a club of my own dedicated to Asians in Thai. Any partnerships? Just Joking. :alc: :blackeye:My Australian friend - and I imagine it's the same for the New Zealanders - finds the prices outrageous. devilsadvocate has a very euro-centric view of the world - and people say travel is supposed to broaden the mind!

latintopxxx
July 18th, 2011, 21:22
a447...strange fixation you have.
In the last 10 years I've been visiting Thailand (mainly BKK and Jomtien) at leat 4 times/year; used to be based in China so it was real easy...last time i was in babs (April ''11) the high rise residential opposire it was just about done.
As for my statement that half the country is offable...maybe a slight exageration, but I do find that buying arse in BKK is so easy that one looses the "thrill of the chase"; guess I substitute it with haggling....enjoy picking up street trade late at night like outside the dusit ...waiters...bell boys...so easy...and cheap.
I'm at a loss as to why this is offensive...they are selling..I'm buying...not like I'm holding a gun to their heads....I'm always explicit as to what I want, how long I'm renting them for.......and what i will pay...even make sure they understand that I'm not paying for a fuck as in singular, its for a 2 to 3 hour session and may involve more than a single episode.
On the odd occasion when I'm pleasantly surprised and pleased with the services I do tip a bit extra, but this is not automatic...not here to feel sorry.

martin911
July 18th, 2011, 21:38
a447...strange fixation you have.
In the last 10 years I've been visiting Thailand (mainly BKK and Jomtien) at leat 4 times/year; used to be based in China so it was real easy...last time i was in babs (April ''11) the high rise residential opposire it was just about done.
As for my statement that half the country is offable...maybe a slight exageration, but I do find that buying arse in BKK is so easy that one looses the "thrill of the chase"; guess I substitute it with haggling....enjoy picking up street trade late at night like outside the dusit ...waiters...bell boys...so easy...and cheap.
I'm at a loss as to why this is offensive...they are selling..I'm buying...not like I'm holding a gun to their heads....I'm always explicit as to what I want, how long I'm renting them for.......and what i will pay...even make sure they understand that I'm not paying for a fuck as in singular, its for a 2 to 3 hour session and may involve more than a single episode.
On the odd occasion when I'm pleasantly surprised and pleased with the services I do tip a bit extra, but this is not automatic...not here to feel sorry.

I would guess that most posters found your comments so offensive mainly for the complete lack of respect you seem to have for your very unfortunate victims --look at the post above --"buying arse in Bkk!"--yes they are selling themselves ,but the majority are doing it out of desperation --and you with your bad manners and wallet might do well to think about that for a while.Mabye i was wrong in my previous post --mabye you are NOT better educathed than the boys u meet --i feel sorry for them ,i really do .

Good manners dont cost anything !!

July 18th, 2011, 22:50
Martin 911.....don't get upset as he is writing fiction. I know exactly were he is writing about, have passed it many, many times at the time he says he meets guys there, sorry but no chance. If he said down the block by the now closed Robinsons store there might have been a touch of reality.....Non the less a good story.

martin911
July 19th, 2011, 01:15
Martin 911.....don't get upset as he is writing fiction. I know exactly were he is writing about, have passed it many, many times at the time he says he meets guys there, sorry but no chance. If he said down the block by the now closed Robinsons store there might have been a touch of reality.....Non the less a good story.

Well i hope its fiction !!!
I really hate to think that some of the guys (same on the girlie side ) would be mistreated by some who visit Thailand

Ive got close to some of the guys that work here in Pattaya in the last few years ,indeed one guy that i and my bf brought home with us one night from TT last nov still hasnt left my house --i had a spare room in the house and ive sort of inherited him now it seems,but i dont mind ---he needed a bit of good luck at the time and i costs me nothing bar the odd 200 bhat or so mabye twice a week ,i have had abs no bother of any description with him quite the opposite , loads of laughs -he has his own key/room /the run of the house , my laptop etc --he takes care of the place when im gone

He has given up the barwork almost completly(has a few dates from gayromeo from what i can see ), HE DOES not want to do it ,is embarrassed to talk about -(i found him one morning sitting on his bed looking at himself in the mirror and crying to himself )-i cannot direct the way his life should be,but i am happy for him to know that he has some sort of security as regards where he lives while i am here

There is nothing sexual in it for me now ,not after the first few weeks -- even then he found it hard to bottom ,BECAUSE he had been given some rough treatment by a farang beforehand --AND thats why the type of attitude from Latinbollocks upsets me

These people are not our toys --fun to be had yes and a mutual exchange which suits both parties ,but pls everybody remember to respect them

latintopxxx
July 19th, 2011, 02:06
Ha...not only is Elvis still alive...but so is mother Theresa of calcutta....

jinks
July 19th, 2011, 03:05

Don't forget Lord Lucan.

July 19th, 2011, 06:01
.....and Shergar

Khor tose
July 19th, 2011, 09:09

Don't forget Lord Lucan.

In spite of being 76 years old now, I hear he still works as a Taxi driver in London. True? :hello1:

a447
July 19th, 2011, 11:07
...waiters...bell boys...so easy..

Sorry latinopox, your story just doesn't add up. You have said in previous posts what you are saying now - that you take boys and fuck them, even though we all know that is impossible to just grab a novice off the street and fuck them when they have never experienced that before. Or are you saying that these bellboys, waiters and the previously construction workers are all bottoms and have done it before? I find it hard enough to find guys who will bottom in a gay bar, let alone boys working in hotels! If that is true, then they should all head off to Soi Twilight where they'd be in great demand and would make a fortune. No need to put up with the pittance you say you pay. - they'd make real money. But I guess they are too dumb to figure that out, eh?
Latinopox, bottoming for the first time is a painful experience and can not be done on the spot. That you think it can be done so easily by hotel workers again proves you are lying.

latintopxxx
July 19th, 2011, 15:05
Oh dear..where is scotty...I desperately need to be beamed back up to the space ship......a447...not only are you pedantic (look it up) but incredibly naive and might I even dare say a bit of a looser.....winning attitude is if you want something you focus ...even if it means getting turned down 4 out of 5 times....you gotta buy a ticket to win the lotto...hello!!
Bit sad that the only sexual thrill you get is from your PC...there is life outside your budget room on down and out soi....
One of the main attractions of BKK is the vibe and easy sex...do you really think that the foreign clientel at Soi 4 or babylon are here for the temples!!
My employment requires that I travel quite a bit and to date I'm yet to come across anywhere as easy/cheap as BKK, Sao Paulo, Rio, Istanbul, Cairo, cape Town, Saigon, St Petersburg, vladistok..are all good but not quite BKK.

thonglor55
July 19th, 2011, 16:14
... even though we all know that is impossible to just grab a novice off the street and fuck them when they have never experienced that before.I'm not sure I know any such thing.

July 19th, 2011, 16:21
My employment requires that I travel quite a bit and to date I'm yet to come across anywhere as easy/cheap as BKK, Sao Paulo, Rio, Istanbul, Cairo, cape Town, Saigon, St Petersburg, vladistok..are all good but not quite BKK.(quote)latintopxxx

Who does this sound like, all that's missing is a reference to D.J. Station. :idea:

latintopxxx
July 19th, 2011, 17:46
Even with English as my 1st language I don't fully get the comment??

July 19th, 2011, 18:55
... even though we all know that is impossible to just grab a novice off the street and fuck them when they have never experienced that before.I'm not sure I know any such thing.

Well then, you need to try it and report back!

Preferably with photo/video evidence.

:laughing3:

martin911
July 19th, 2011, 23:42

Latinbollocks i certainley hope that sometime in your many haha "travels "(imaginery quiet possibly ) that you get what you deserve .

July 20th, 2011, 01:40

Don't forget Lord Lucan.

In spite of being 76 years old now, I hear he still works as a Taxi driver in London. True? :hello1:

I doubt that very much - presumably he would wish to keep a low profile and the fabulous wealth enjoyed by London taxi drivers would be a dead giveaway.

thonglor55
July 20th, 2011, 09:29
presumably he would wish to keep a low profile and the fabulous wealth enjoyed by London taxi drivers would be a dead giveaway.And Birmingham taxi drivers too?

a447
July 20th, 2011, 16:49
More fairytales from latinpox. Now he's a world traveller! Vicarious (look it up) I think.
He seems to know a bit about me. Well, latinpox, explain your evidence for the following:

a bit of a looser (sic) (look that up) Examples, please.

the only sexual thrill you get is from your PC Based on what information?? I don't usually travel with my pc!

your budget room on down and out soi. Please name the hotel I'm staying at, and the soi.
Thanks. Don't forget now, will you!
Oh, and while you're at it, how much I am apparently paying, seeing as it is a "budget" place.

And getting back to your fantasy about fucking waiters, bellboys, construction workers, etc, why are

the foreign clientel (sic) at Soi 4 or babylon wasting their time and money when they could just pick up the odd waiter and pay him less than the entry fee to Babylon? Doesn't make sense. I'm looking forward to your explanation. Thanks.

BTW I'm still waiting for you to explain how you can top a guy when he's never done it before. Don't forget to explain in your next post, will you!

thonglor55
July 20th, 2011, 17:23
Well then, you need to try itWhy do you assume I haven't? I thought my comment was quite clear - A-747 made an assertion about what "we all know" and I replied that I don't believe I know any such thing. Therefore I know something to the contrary already.
and report back! Preferably with photo/video evidence.Surely you will need evidence that (1) the boy is taken at random off the street and (2) has never bottomed before. Describe the evidence you would require to prove those a priori conditions that would be allowed by the Mods?

Finally - and most importantly - as Beachlover replied to the unbelievably gorgeous boy who asked him if he (the boy) could give him (Beachlover) a head job - what's in it for me?

latintopxxx
July 20th, 2011, 19:56
a447,
the point I was trying to make in saying that half the country is offable is that in my opinion and personal experience I find it extremely easy to buy sex in Thailand, especially BKK; I was using poetic licence when I said half!! But my hit rate in BKK is far..far...far higher than anywhere else in the world.

The only place that comes close is "Rua Frei Caneca"in Sao Paulo/Brazil, locally known as "gay caneca".

When in BKK at a minimum I will have 2 sexual encounters per day, and by sexual encounter I don't mean a cuddle, I'm referring to anal; on a good afternoon/evening at Babs I will run through 4, and that is free...no cash.

I must admit that sexually I'm very bold and am not afraid of being turned down, so if I find a bell boy, tuk tuk driver( especially if he picks you outside a gay venue), random boy wandering around a shopping mall making eye contact, shop assistant attractive I will engage him in small talk...judge his willingness and propose an encounter....at the risk of repeating myself...you gotta buy a ticket to get a chance at the big prize.

Just about any massage boy is available, guys hanging around hotels in the evening...wages are low, jobs non existent...easy cash...at times wonder who is being exploited!!
So relax, take a pill...or two....and enjoy what BKK has to offer..there is no other place like it.

As for being a world traveller I'm very fortunate that work involves a lot of travel, at times tiring, but mostly a lot of fun sampling what the world has to offer...from soldiers in St Petersburg to horny arabs in Cairo...

July 20th, 2011, 23:18
As for being a world traveller I'm very fortunate that work involves a lot of travel, at times tiring, but mostly a lot of fun sampling what the world has to offer...from soldiers in St Petersburg to horny arabs in Cairo...

Any bets! Mothersur, or Beachbingo?

thonglor55
July 21st, 2011, 13:48
As for being a world traveller I'm very fortunate that work involves a lot of travel, at times tiring, but mostly a lot of fun sampling what the world has to offer...from soldiers in St Petersburg to horny arabs in Cairo...Any bets! Mothersur, or Beachbingo?trolley dolly

latintopxxx
July 21st, 2011, 14:38
trolley dolly...I wish...in case you haven't noticed I haven't got the people skills or patience! Like I've got the patience to deal with people who thing a plane is a flying 5 star michelin restaurant.
An auditor actually...run around clutching my clipboard carrying out quality audits...boring but pays the bills.

thonglor55
July 21st, 2011, 15:04
An auditor actually...run around clutching my clipboard carrying out quality audits...boring but pays the bills.Is it more boring than tax accountant?

a447
July 21st, 2011, 16:32
man4allseasons,
I was just thinking Beachbunny myself, yesterday. But Beachbunny was smarter and would not have made comments that can so easily be proved to be untrue.

Latinpox, your comments don't add up ...yet again. In your latest post you tell us

I find it extremely easy to buy sex in Thailand, especially BKK yet in the post before you write

even if it means getting turned down 4 out of 5 times

A 20% success rate can hardly be an example of how easy it is to buy sex in BKK. On the contrary.

Oh, and BTW you forgot to tell me the name of my budget hotel and the name of the down and out soi it's located in. Or did you just make that up?? (Like everything else)

July 21st, 2011, 22:34
I gave up on the BKK scene many years ago, partly on account of price, but mainly because I tend to notice (and suffer) the air pollution in BKK.

However my next trip over is to be a very brief one, as I'm en route to China on biz, & won't have time to venture to my usual haunts.

Can anyone recommend a really good male massage establishment in the capital? - I like clean and classy rather than seedy, and whilst a 'happy ending' would be expected, I'm much more interested in having an experienced masseur who knows his trade, than a bit of young eye candy who hasn't a clue..

thonglor55
July 22nd, 2011, 09:25
... but mainly because I tend to notice (and suffer) the air pollution in BKK.... as I'm en route to China ...And you're not worried about the air pollution in China?

July 22nd, 2011, 12:52
And you're not worried about the air pollution in China?

Yes - and in some parts it is very bad, but fortunately I don't stay long enough in one place for it to really get to me. My biz trips to China involve whistlestop factory and production inspections, and I rarely spend more than two nights in any one place.

thonglor55
July 22nd, 2011, 14:08
And you're not worried about the air pollution in China?Yes - and in some parts it is very bad, but fortunately I don't stay long enough in one place for it to really get to me. My biz trips to China involve whistlestop factory and production inspections, and I rarely spend more than two nights in any one place.One night stands then? What are the prices of money boys like in China?

July 22nd, 2011, 15:15
What are the prices of money boys like in China?

I've never succeeded - the gay scene in China is very covert and xenophobic, and most of the places I stay at are semi rural.

Most hotels have girls available for 'massage' which usually involves her showering with you and sex inclusive in the price.

It's not a very nice scene by and large - most of the girls look hard-bitten and in the control of pimps, and on odd occasions I've seen girls who looked far too young.

China provides a good example of why it is better for commercial sex to be legalised, and for those working in it to have the protection of the law, rather than be the victim of it. China's attempts to suppress prostitution merely serves to feather the nest of the criminal underworld.

thonglor55
July 22nd, 2011, 20:20
China provides a good example of why it is better for commercial sex to be legalised, and for those working in it to have the protection of the law, rather than be the victim of it. China's attempts to suppress prostitution merely serves to feather the nest of the criminal underworld.How very different to Thailand!

July 22nd, 2011, 23:53
How very different to Thailand!

Where prostitution is illegal - but not really..

thonglor55
July 23rd, 2011, 04:17
How very different to Thailand!Where prostitution is illegal - but not really..I see irony is not your strong point.

firecat69
July 23rd, 2011, 22:52
You don't want ludicrous prices then try Super A. Some nights better then others but tonight had a dozen cute boys in massage under Super A anyone of which are happy to go upstairs for a drink. Some cute boys from Lao up in the bar and drinks are 100 baht. Boy on each arm for a pleasant . 45 minutes and each boy got 200 baht so total was 700 baht for nice time. 3 drinks alone are more then that on Soi Twilight and tonight at least the boys were cuter .. Massage boys you have to be careful if you want to OFF because some are 17 I believe.

I have been there nights when the pickings were slim but many nights the boys are cute and fun and the prices even less then Pattaya.

July 24th, 2011, 04:55
What time does Super A close firecat69?

bucknaway
July 24th, 2011, 05:35
some are 17 I believe.

There are far too many guys in Thailand to risk freedom, reputation and happiness to risk it all for...........

firecat69
July 24th, 2011, 07:01
Isn't that what I just said?? As anywhere in Thailand protect yourself by checking id's. Every place in Thailand may have some boys not of age and I don't care what Bar it is. Never a problem if you do one simple thing. Check their ID!!!

July 24th, 2011, 08:08
What time does Super A close firecat69?

When you stop buying drinks.