PDA

View Full Version : Any Up Dates On Nature Boys

thenorthguy
July 6th, 2011, 17:09
Well the ticket is booked and heading back to Bangkok in August, any up dates on NB, GC or Super A from the regular visitors.

Brisboy82
July 7th, 2011, 03:13
Can somebody tell ne where nature boys is exactly? I get the impression it's a hands on bar like golden cock is that correct? What are the boys like there?

As for golden cock it was very quiet in April but also very friendly and hands on.

July 7th, 2011, 03:24
Can somebody tell ne where nature boys is exactly?

It's right across the soi from Golden Cock.

:occasion9:

Brisboy82
July 7th, 2011, 03:35
Can somebody tell ne where nature boys is exactly?

It's right across the soi from Golden Cock.

Thank you. An is it a similar type of venue? What are the boys like

July 7th, 2011, 04:27
What are the boys like

Thai.

jolyjacktar
July 7th, 2011, 05:27
male

July 7th, 2011, 06:21
I've only been in once - which was enough for me.

Very small, almost shoe-box sized bar, maybe 3 or 4 boys who looked like street boys frankly.

Pretty downmarket and everything in-your-face due to size of the place.

Had one drink myself, bought boys a drink, and left.

July 7th, 2011, 06:29
Can somebody tell ne where nature boys is exactly? I get the impression it's a hands on bar like golden cock is that correct? What are the boys like there?

There's a map of where it is here http://www.nickysgaybangkok.com/gay-bangkok/n-silom/map-n-sil/

and a photo of the outside and description here http://www.nickysgaybangkok.com/gay-bangkok/nature-boys/

Brisboy82
July 7th, 2011, 07:10
What are the boys like

Thai.
Smartass well obviously most bars specialize in a particular type. If the boys are slim twink or femboy types t would be worth a look but if they are straight guys or muscle men I'd rather not waste my time and money.

pong
July 7th, 2011, 08:49
uhh-maybe not every bar has policies and rules etc-thats probably what makes them attractive for some? Is there some political correctness inspection around if they fail to live up to some prescription?
They simple take anyone who wants to ''work'' there, whatever type. Some stay on for weeks. monthes, years, lifetimes, other skip after the odd day. Why you would want an ''update'' is also beyond me-its just the pick of the day. Put your head around the door (the curtain) and take a peek. The more mature, mostly str8 etc. boys or the more hansum ones will likely move on ASAP to better surroundings.
NB seems to have the tattoed boys that like a hands on a lower bodypart open for anyone to see. And thus appeals to customers who also like that. SuperA does more or less same-same, but a little more hidden (the place is much larger and just as rundown).

Brisboy82
July 7th, 2011, 09:31
uhh-maybe not every bar has policies and rules etc-thats probably what makes them attractive for some? Is there some political correctness inspection around if they fail to live up to some prescription?
They simple take anyone who wants to ''work'' there, whatever type. Some stay on for weeks. monthes, years, lifetimes, other skip after the odd day. Why you would want an ''update'' is also beyond me-its just the pick of the day. Put your head around the door (the curtain) and take a peek. The more mature, mostly str8 etc. boys or the more hansum ones will likely move on ASAP to better surroundings.
NB seems to have the tattoed boys that like a hands on a lower bodypart open for anyone to see. And thus appeals to customers who also like that. SuperA does more or less same-same, but a little more hidden (the place is much larger and just as rundown).

I don't see how a persons preference regarding what kind of guy they like to fuck is an issue of political correctness. Mist people have a physical type that they are attracted to and the bars attract staff based on what the market demands and bars tend o specialize predominately in a certain type an sometimes even
Whole neighborhoods specialize in a particular type (such as sunee vs boyztown).

It's also all good and well to say just have a look but the bars aren't open all night and some people don't want the pressure to spend money that comes from even walking past the bars.

Btw to say the straight or muscled ones will move onto better surroundings I don't see what is the basis of that as plenty of people don't find these types desirable. And vice versa.

a447
July 7th, 2011, 19:10
Brizzie, I have posted as recently as April this year on my experiences in NB. It is as sleazy as it gets in BKK and I always drop by. I'll be there this coming Saturday night so I will report on my findings. Some of the guys have been there for years. Every now and then you actually get a cute/handsome guy working there. Others look, as someone said, like stret trade.
I haven't been to Gplden Cock for the lst 2 years, if I recall. Is the fat boy still there? I never found anyone attractive there but I went as it was the only place open during the day. These days I go to the Bamboo Bar in Jontien. Some nice looking guys working there. You can take them to the short time hotel across the road.

bao-bao
July 7th, 2011, 22:01
Nature Boy has its fans but it isn't a place that's ever sounded appealing to me. I did have to peek in one time a few years ago after reading an amusing story about it somewhere (it may even have been here on SGT way back) that I still think of when I hear the place mentioned.

The guy wrote how when walking into the club he thought he was in a hallway leading to the main room because the place was so narrow. As I recall he reported it as being narrow enough that you could almost stretch your arms out and touch the walls on either side - and from what I saw from the doorway he was just about right! Sorry I don't remember where I read it - maybe someone else will and reference it. It was an interesting review.

neoncrusade
July 7th, 2011, 22:39
I don't see how a persons preference regarding what kind of guy they like to fuck is an issue of political correctness. Mist people have a physical type that they are attracted to and the bars attract staff based on what the market demands and bars tend o specialize predominately in a certain type an sometimes even
Whole neighborhoods specialize in a particular type (such as sunee vs boyztown).

It's also all good and well to say just have a look but the bars aren't open all night and some people don't want the pressure to spend money that comes from even walking past the bars.

Btw to say the straight or muscled ones will move onto better surroundings I don't see what is the basis of that as plenty of people don't find these types desirable. And vice versa.[/quote]

I have hardly seen the type of guy I like in a bar in Thailand for years now. I like long haired man boys. The kind of guys in bars these days mostly look the same and have short spikey hair that has been dyed all sorts of shades of orange.
The week before I come to Thailand, one of my Thai friends trawls the Pattaya boy bars to see if any of 'my type' are working so I can go straight there when I come. The last three or four years ....nothing. So I now look elsewhere. I've found wonderful guys as D Jays in straight bars, waiters in Per Cheewit bars like Gapow Daeng, and waiters in coffee shops. And one of the most wonderful guys I ever met, a motorcycle taxi boy near Royal Garden Shopping Mall that had dreadlocks down his back like Bob Marley. What a sausage he was!!!!!!!!! Don't restrict yourselves to the boy bars......you're missing out if you do!

bao-bao
July 7th, 2011, 23:05
I have hardly seen the type of guy I like in a bar in Thailand for years now. I like long haired man boys.
I'm guessing you mean guys more like THIS...

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/Smiles034.jpg

...and less like THIS...

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/0-StreetPunk.jpg

Given the choice, I'd go for Door #1, too. :cheers:

neoncrusade
July 8th, 2011, 00:50
Ah! bao-bao, you know the way to my heart... :bis:

Brisboy82
July 8th, 2011, 03:33
Brizzie, I have posted as recently as April this year on my experiences in NB. It is as sleazy as it gets in BKK and I always drop by. I'll be there this coming Saturday night so I will report on my findings. Some of the guys have been there for years. Every now and then you actually get a cute/handsome guy working there. Others look, as someone said, like stret trade.
I haven't been to Gplden Cock for the lst 2 years, if I recall. Is the fat boy still there? I never found anyone attractive there but I went as it was the only place open during the day. These days I go to the Bamboo Bar in Jontien. Some nice looking guys working there. You can take them to the short time hotel across the road.

Nb sounds like quite a lot if fun. There is still a fat guy in golden cock I'm not sure if he's the sane one you are thinking of but probably is.

latintopxxx
July 12th, 2011, 15:38
Brisboy82..I agree, nature boy is very hands on...like that expression...can also add that its lips on...

thonglor55
July 12th, 2011, 15:48
Dateline Thursday July 7: I'll be there this coming Saturday night so I will report on my findings ...Is he still recovering??

July 12th, 2011, 15:59
...There is still a fat guy in golden cock I'm not sure if he's the sane one ...

Sums it up perfectly.

:rolling:

thenorthguy
July 12th, 2011, 16:27
The last time I was at Golden Cock the fat guy was still there....dropped in during the afternoon for a drink....went back that night and he was dancing if thats what you could call it....he wobbled more like a plate of jelly....he really needs to get some new white undies...Why do go go noys were white undies over say their black undies....,this drove me to natures boy.... :-)