PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Apnea

kittyboy
July 5th, 2011, 19:02
Hey Guys -
I am in pattaya and broke a piece of plastic on my sleep apnea face mask. Does anyone know if there is a place in pattaya where I can buy a new mask for a cpap machine.

I will try and contact Bangkok Hospital Pattaya tomorrow but if anyone knows of a place that would sell that kind of equipment let me know.
I have contacted Facino's no luck.
This is relatively specialized medical equipment so a basic pharmacy would not have it. I talked to several pharmacies in my area and they had no clue about where to go.

Jason1988
July 5th, 2011, 21:35
If you can't find what you are looking for, go here:
NK Sleepcare in Bangkok. Their web site is: http://www.nksleepcare.com

July 5th, 2011, 22:30
Please call your CPAP device supplier, or ResMedтАЩs Thai distribution partner (Saint Medical Co Ltd) on (66) 252 780758.

July 5th, 2011, 23:49
I would ask bangkok Pattaya Hosp as you said. I dont think they have a place inside the hospital, but I am sure they know where to get it.
afterall they do do sleep studies here in Thailand and they sell sleep Amea machines although I had my test done at Bumrungrad in Bangkok.
Best of luck and let me know how you do.

July 6th, 2011, 10:33
There is (or was) a single building pharmacy along Sukhumvit in between South Pattaya Road and Pattaya Klaang.
Apart from typical pharamcy supplies, they do (or did) also medical equipment like beds, racks, sticks, oxygene-stuff, etc.
It used to be on the Sea side of Sukhumvit.

July 6th, 2011, 10:52
Yes, that is the place I was thinking of but I did not remember where it was. I got oxygen tubing for my oxygen machine there a ong time ago.

July 7th, 2011, 06:33
Not pointing the finger at anybody in particular, just making an observation based on various "medical problem" posts here:

There seems to be a high percentage of SGT members who are not far off being complete physical wrecks.

Is it all the shagging or what?

:rolling:

kittyboy
July 7th, 2011, 08:57
Not pointing the finger at anybody in particular, just making an observation based on various "medical problem" posts here:

There seems to be a high percentage of SGT members who are not far off being complete physical wrecks.

Is it all the shagging or what?

:rolling:
I wish that I was shagging myself to death. 100 MG of viagara running through my veins trying desperately to maintain my 4 inch errection then chest pains..a heart attack..death.

I put on about 40 Kilos during a stressful time in my life (whine whine..everyone has stress) got high blood pressure, high cholesteral, sleep apnea, and now I am too sedentary to lose the weight. How many liters of fat can be sucked out with lipo?