PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

sutro_in_sandiego
July 4th, 2011, 10:52
It has come to my attention that Michael A. Lomker passed away on June 19,2011 at the age of 39.

July 4th, 2011, 11:28
Goodbye,you knew already.this poster from here and accident may stop him at 39

12 th January mlomker wrote'We share the same birth date--I'll be 39, where I shall remain for the rest of my life. so says someone but I will enjoy it'.

"Shulchan Aruch Yoreh De'ah./"Shulchan Aruch Yoreh De'ah

Thai Dyed
July 4th, 2011, 15:58
I remember him from his posts here. There is no cause of death listed in the obituaries for him. Does anyone know how he died at such a young age, and seemingly very fit from his photos on the web?
R. I. P. Michael

[attachment=0:1klaj5ur]Michael Lomker.jpg[/attachment:1klaj5ur]

joe552
July 4th, 2011, 19:32
Sorry to hear this news - from his posts he seemed like a really nice guy.

RIP

bao-bao
July 4th, 2011, 22:11
Sorry to hear this news - from his posts he seemed like a really nice guy. RIP
He did, I agree. He'd also contacted me through the blog and always a gentleman then, too.

I hope his passing was peaceful and that he's gone forward to a better life.

Marsha-old
July 5th, 2011, 00:05
I was a friend for a few years. Sad sad news.

May he rest in peace.

July 5th, 2011, 02:00
Hi,

I am not sure if I knew him but my thoughts go to his loved ones, a terrible thing to die so young in life.

R.I.P.

gaymandenmark
July 5th, 2011, 10:09
I did not know him.

But 39 years is aleays to early to take of the shoes.

Rest in peace

Gaymendenmark

lexusgs
July 5th, 2011, 15:53
An honest and sensible guy. Always came across as an intelligent thoughtful person.

At 39 my thoughts are with his family at such a tragic time.

RIP Mr Lomker

jolyjacktar
July 5th, 2011, 22:19
May he rest in eternal peace. A fine young man who always seemed to care about others

stevehadders
July 7th, 2011, 03:40
I am sure he is in "Siam in the sky" RIP to a gentleman...enjoyed your posts, thank-you

Beachlover
July 7th, 2011, 23:52
Totally sad... Michael Lomker was a pretty nice member. RIP.

There's a thread about his death here: http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50635

Haven't read it to see if cause of death has been announced yet.

markie1
July 8th, 2011, 03:38
How very said ,did read a few of his posts,and reconised him from his photo:s and just read the ones on his motor show cars ,what a life he had ,very busy guy ,and really enjoyed his life ,rest in piece ,you were certainly a very popular guy ,not only on here but on your car show sites ,too young to go ,hope you are having fun up there .

krobbie
July 9th, 2011, 11:40
I am totally gob smacked. He was a really nice guy and we used to PM a bit after he first started posting and I came across him often on Bao-Bao's blog.

Reasonable, lucid and credible. Poor bugger. His symptoms sound very odd. Went to ER as he was light headed and feeling bad, then came out next day. I guess it will come to light at some point what the illness was. Must have come suddenly as he was at his apartment and suspect heart attack.

He was absolutely mad about his car, that I do know. When he first told me this, I asked him in jest if he was really gay.

What an absolute bitch when nice guys just snuff it. Crap, crap, crap!

Beachlover
August 8th, 2011, 20:27
FYI... cause of death was announced on another forum:

From: http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showth ... 35&page=29 (http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=bbacaed6d491c2323b79a7ae6cea71e8&t=50635&page=29)

Mark & I just wanted to send you some info we got back. According to Michael's autopsy, his cause of death was: Immediate Cause-Cardiac Tamponade & Underlying Cause-Dissection Aortic Aneurysm.

The attorney should have an idea of what it will take for us to get ownership of the EVO this week. We are all moved in down in Kasson. The EVO is in the garage, begging to be driven, lol.

Well, just wanted to give you an update, talk to you soon & again....thank you fro everything!!!!

I am no expert but it seems as though given the circumstances leading up to his death this could have been caught. I know its the real world and all sorts of crazy stuff happens, but it is just really frustrating and sad. At least this helps bring closure to the family and friends. RIP Mike, you will be missed.

One of my mates got a Mitsubishi Evo similar to the one he was nuts about. It's a pretty intense car!

RIP.