PDA

View Full Version : Full monty?

June 30th, 2011, 20:31
Greetings,

I've been to Thailand a few times, and whilst mostly bedding young ladies, I do have the odd gay encounter as well.

I don't really like the go-go bar scene - too brash and noisy for my liking - so I tend to mosey into massage establishments.

There was briefly one in Hua Hin (sadly long since closed..) where one could venture upstairs to find a few young guys playing cards and messing around - sometimes completely naked. The atmosphere was relaxed, and after a beer and a chat one could take one into an adjoining room for a little R & R.

I would love to find a discreet 'Gentleman's club' or something along those lines, where one could spend a lazy day drinking beer and watching naked young men enjoy themselves - swimming, playing pool etc. - with the option of taking one into a private room from time to time.

- Suggestions?

July 2nd, 2011, 16:58
Hmm - over 130 views, but no replies.. :hello2:

Does this tell me there's a gap in the market, or do people prefer their eye candy to be modestly clad :dontknow:

neoncrusade
July 2nd, 2011, 18:56
I suppose it depends on who gets naked. If it means the customers wandering about the place with it all hanging out too, then no thanks. It's bad enough on Jomtien seeing old strange shaped guys wearing thongs and g strings. I much prefer bars where everyone (boys included) keep their clothes on. I think you can tell a bit more about a guy seeing him in the kind of clothes he likes to wear, than only seeing him naked and just gawping at his dangly bits.
I still miss Adam & Eve from it's soi 2 days. Loads of streetwise guys in all their gear. I remember choosing a long haired (not girly boy) man boy that was dressed a bit like a biker, complete with Confederate Flag on his denims. After a chat and few drinks we left and boy, did he have a bike! The biggest damn thing I ever saw, and had to spread my legs wider than I ever did before just to get one either side of it. I thought of wimping out and going side saddle but stuck with it.....those were the days :bounce:

July 2nd, 2011, 19:57
If it means the customers wandering about the place with it all hanging out too

Oh no - that wasn't the idea at all! Fat farts like me turn the milk sour when we get our kit off... :bounce:

My idea would be a mandatory dress code of shorts and shirts for the punters (except when swimming) while the bar staff would wear shorts, but no shirt, when serving. The money boys would swim, play and relax in the pool area in a 'state of nature'

July 2nd, 2011, 20:12
My idea would be a mandatory dress code of shorts and shirts for the punters (except when swimming) while the bar staff would wear shorts, but no shirt, when serving. The money boys would swim, play and relax in the pool area in a 'state of nature'

Dream on, dream on..... :occasion9:

July 2nd, 2011, 21:43
Dream on, dream on.....

Indeed - but have you ever noticed just how uninventive the Thais are when it comes to their nightlife?

Essentially there are Beer bars, Go-Go bars and Cabaret acts - all of which appear to have first originated in US naval bases in the Phillippines.

Karaoke was invented in the UK (but no-one took it seriously until the Japanese renamed it and went manic about it..) soapy massage seems to have originated in China - which leaves conventioanl massage as the sole Thai creation..

So is there room for a new variant - a few civilised 'Gentleman's clubs' as well (without over-loud music and UV 'headache' lights)?

- I'd like to think so...

lonelywombat
July 3rd, 2011, 00:00
I would start at the Sansuk sauna and let it develop from there. You sound like you are not in a hurry, it is a perfect place to spend besides a pool bar looking at the trade. Not busy daytime but towards dinner certainly improves.

You can book a room to stay and there are contact / cruising rooms upstairs. money boys not allowed.

http://www.sansukpattaya.com/

bucknaway
July 3rd, 2011, 00:19
If you are willing to spend the money, you can re-create that experience. I don't know how much money it would take but I am sure it could happen for you.