PDA

View Full Version : Another Free Party Invite TONIGHT all welcome

May 4th, 2006, 22:10
Free cabaret. Wow.

bkkguy
May 5th, 2006, 15:09
let me tell u, the news, and the facts, its up to you how you interpret it

perhaps someone here can help with how to interpret "and now you can listen to your favorite musick with Quality Slender" because it is a bit beyond me!

bkkguy

May 5th, 2006, 20:59
just go and find out ! :drunken:

May 5th, 2006, 21:14
let me tell u, the news, and the facts, its up to you how you interpret it

perhaps someone here can help with how to interpret "and now you can listen to your favorite musick with Quality Slender" because it is a bit beyond me!

bkkguy

As with all of LMTU's postings, you need to be a F***** idiot to understand them. So consider yourself fortunate that you are in the dark.

bkkguy
May 5th, 2006, 23:51
No you have to be quite intelligent to read what is say, because musak is continuous music of the same monotonic continuance, not that you will understand as most things seem to go over your head, we cant all be intelligent.

or intelligible obviously, and I think I have been in enough elevators to recognise "musak" when I hear it thank you very much but that still does not help with what "musick" or "Quality Slender" might be

come up with some interesting facts about Thailand

I am sure we all look forward to the day that you come up with some interesting - or at least intelligible - facts about anything!

bkkguy

Smiles
May 6th, 2006, 00:41
. . . but I would normally find that hard to believe.

I also would like to hear LMTY's observations on 'Things Thai' which he has inevitably gathered together in his many years on the ground there ... rather than the never-ending heavy-handed flogging of (certain) businesses which we usually get, as well as sophomoric Lessons-on-Life which are attached to the bottom of his every message.

Folks who have lived in Thailand long-term can't help but have perspectives on life there which would be interesting to those (myself for instance) who are on the cusp of experimenting with life in Thailand not in holiday mode, and ~ as long as one has decided to participate on a message board ~ it seems to me a waste of valuable experience to limit one's self to helping sell skyhigh condos and tomorrow's bar-opening party.

But having said that, I prefer to think of LMT's posting style as idiosyncratic rather than unintelligble ... and you would as well if you're the kind of personality who enjoys crossword puzzles ~ not everyone does, but it staves off Alzheimers. I enjoy LMTY's stuff and take it as it is ... but always hoping that there is "more".

So come on LMTY, you've lived there long enough (apparently) ... give us some stories of Life-in-Thailand which involve the personal, or the heart, or the odd, or something off the beaten track. Or have you REALLY never ventured beyond Naklua or Sattahip?

Cheers ...