PDA

View Full Version : Gangster's Moll

neoncrusade
June 29th, 2011, 19:35
I've always fancied being a gangster's moll...bursting into a karaoke bar with my big strong man, one hand on my waist and the other gripping his large six shooter. Well, I'm certainly a bloody moll alright now, as my stupid dumb ass Thai guy has just got himself thrown into prison in Pattaya for having dodgy pills on his person; they reckon he could get up to five years.
So, if there are any other disconsolate molls out there (or ex gangsters) who have been through it all before could give me an idea of what happens after being sent down..i.e will he stay in a jail local to Pattaya to make family vists easier (assuming he can get visits?!), how often can visit, can take anything in for him etc etc.
Grateful for any info......and...just call me Toots :crybaby:

June 29th, 2011, 20:12
Read Dodgers post or PM him as he has/is going through the same thing with his bf.

gerefan2
July 1st, 2011, 00:15
Billy...just how many alaises do you have?

jinks
July 1st, 2011, 00:52
Billy...just how many alaises do you have?

No not Billy. Similar outlook and writing style.

Hopefully not as sick or over weight, and able to pay his bills.

July 1st, 2011, 00:55
.. not sick or over weight, and able to pay his bills.

Ah, he's obviously not living in Pattaya then.

:occasion9:

neoncrusade
July 1st, 2011, 04:16
Who the hell is Billy? I'm not fat or sick and always pay my bills. I live in England and will move to Thailand in 2 years. I was going to move to Pattaya, but have been thinking for a while that Pattaya is a better place to go for holidays....the idea of being there full time doesn't appeal too much for plenty of reasons. I did want to buy a place somewhere in Thailand, but as my soon to be banged up bf isn't likely to be out for a wee while, I'll rent local to where he is until he gets out.
Maybe as Beachlover said in another thread, the three of us in similar situations should get together.....we can form a breakout committee.

neoncrusade
July 1st, 2011, 21:09
WELL...Had a call from my BF's pee chai today to say that my BF has got 3 years. He also told me that my BF didn't have ANY drugs on him. My BF was drinking with a friend of his that was caught with 20 yaba pills. The boys in brown decided that as my BF was a friend of the guy with the yaba that he must have been 'in it' as well. Talk about 'guilt by association'. The 'friend' didn't get sent down for longer, he got 3 years too! Talk about 'This is Thailand'!!!!!!!!!!
So my friends....next time you take a boy (especially from Sunee), don't just stop at checking his ID, check through all his pockets, and also give him a rectal examination, just to make sure he hasn't got any drugs on him. Otherwise, if he gets stopped by the beloved boys in brown, and says 'Hey the falang my friend', you could be in deep shit too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 1st, 2011, 21:45
It's just another sad fact about Thailand's justice system, it sucks! There is one law for the rich and another for the poor. No defense lawyer only a judge who decides what punishment he will fork out. The jails are full of these kids and no one gives a dam...

Beachlover
July 7th, 2011, 22:56
Sorry to hear about that Neoncrusade... That sounds exactly like what happened to Dodger's partner! Go back and read the trip report where he describes what happened.