PDA

View Full Version : Some Farangs are like 2 year olds

June 29th, 2011, 12:51
What I am referring to is an incident that happened last night June 28, at Happy Place. The Party was great and what happened was no the fault of Happy Place, HOWEVER!

I arrived at opening time at Happy Place. They were still having a staff meeting so I along with others waited about 10 minutes to be let into the Bar for their first anniversary party. We all sat down where ever we choose and ordered our first drink and were watching the dancers on stage. I was sitting by the door at the first seat. I wanted that seat in case I left early I could just slip out and there is a little bit of extra leg room.

Since I was by the door I could see everyone coming into the bar. Well all of a sudden I heard a farang yelling at the Doorman/Thai owner saying he was going home because he reserved a seat and some one else was sitting in it!! He was so upset!

Several minutes later the farang owner came in and looked around and saw that their were MANY seats available. In fact there were 3 to my right, and 2 in front of me with a special table set up. Then to my surprise the farang owner asked me if I would move. I asked why as I liked where I was sitting. The farang owner said, "One other customer wanted to sit where I was sitting, and thought he was promised the seat a few days ago."

I reminded the owner that I had made a special trip to the bar a few weeks ago to buy my ticket 001 and at that time asked him if there would be any reserved seats. In fact I had sat down and talked out front with him for over 30 minutes. I told him why I asked about reserved seating, thinking advance ticket sales might sell more than his capacity. He assured me the seats would be strictly on a first come basis.

I could see the owner was under stress and asked, "How many seats were reserved?". He said the customer wanted 2 seats. I suggested that there were 3 seats beside me and 2 right in front of me, each with tables or a counter.

As I could hear this customer bellowing outside, I asked, "if I move over 2 seats will that work?" The owner said, yes and thanked me.

A few minutes later the complaining Farang and his Thia friend (who seemed embarrased) came in and sat from where I had moved. I could not resist asking the farang why that particular seat was so important to him? To which he replied,"It is all settled now". I had to laugh.

Here this 60+ year old guy must have thought he was so important, that if he threw a fit, he would get his way..........or he would go home!! What childish behavior!!!

Did not even say,'Thanks for moving'.

witchhunt
June 29th, 2011, 14:58
Maybe he is a covert restaurant reviewer who needs to be inconspicious.

June 29th, 2011, 15:26
A good many Pattaya farangs should know better than to draw attention to themselves by such loud and petulant displays - lest one of the International Agents might recognise them from the "Most Wanted" list.

:rolling:

krobbie
June 29th, 2011, 16:00
A good many Pattaya farangs should know better than to draw attention to themselves by such loud and petulant displays - lest one of the International Agents might recognise them from the "Most Wanted" list.

:rolling:

sg,
you are an absolute bitch! :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

June 29th, 2011, 17:30
I reminded the owner that I had made a special trip to the bar a few weeks ago to buy my ticket 001 and at that time asked him if there would be any reserved seats ...
тАж in this world-famous opera house.

gerefan2
June 29th, 2011, 17:37
The Party was great

Was it?
Maybe ,on reflection, the seating IS more interesting...

witchhunt
June 29th, 2011, 17:53
Now this is interesting , justme has the video of Pattaya male and this obnoxious person for all to see.

I wait with bated breath to see if a review of his lack of mexican food or the quality of, is posted in the near future.

Narakmak
June 30th, 2011, 02:58
Yes it was me of course. The food was atrocious! Can't wait to see the video and then the truth will come out.

June 30th, 2011, 03:20
It has already been widely agreed by both the people who matter (and I don't mean Top Cat and jinks) :rolling: that publishing personally identifiable video footage on SGT or via YouTube would he highly improper and terribly, terribly, distasteful.

Therefore we cannot possibly expect it to emerge.

:sign5:

netrix
June 30th, 2011, 14:42
was the grumpy old queen also wearing Teva's with socks?
did he have yellow stained teeth and smell like Preparation H? 555+
i would have let the old fuck go home in a huff. in fact, there should
be a sign on the door rather than saying "Women Welcome" it should
say "Repulsive Old Creeps With A Sense Of Entitlement, NOT Welcome!"
:tongue3:

June 30th, 2011, 15:01
...there shouldbe a sign on the door .. it should

You're not planning a visit then?

:drv:

netrix
June 30th, 2011, 15:15
...there shouldbe a sign on the door .. it should

You're not planning a visit then?

:drv:

haha actually i'll be back in thailand next month, but probably not fighting
over a seat in a gogo bar.

cdnmatt
June 30th, 2011, 16:58
That's just the natural progression of things. Start out as babies in diapers, unable to feed ourselves or wipe our own ass, and cry about every little thing.

As you get old and older, you head back into that direction. :)

Beachlover
August 8th, 2011, 20:19
I heard a farang yelling at the Doorman/Thai owner...

... later the complaining Farang and his Thia friend (who seemed embarrased) came in and sat from where I had moved. I could not resist asking the farang why that particular seat was so important to him? To which he replied,"It is all settled now". I had to laugh.

Here this 60+ year old guy must have thought he was so important, that if he threw a fit, he would get his way...
Haha... Got to love how this fuckstick you describe is a complete prick to the Thai owner/staff and probably feels they should be all timid and subservient to demands. Then he suddenly gets all timid and courteous when confronted by a his peers, i.e. other customers who are Westerners (you).

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 8th, 2011, 22:57
Maybe he is a covert restaurant reviewer who needs to be inconspicious.

it may have been LMTU :hello1: :notworthy: :bis: