PDA

View Full Version : PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA AT HAPPY PLACE YESTERDAY

June 29th, 2011, 09:19
Well I am going to START the thread and give my opinions and if anyone else would like to add to their own experiences there last night, reviews, complaints, praises, we would love to hear from you.

Please note that the bar is ony one year old. This was our FIRST party to such an extent and we had some glitches and we had alot of fun also.

We started off almost right on time at about 9:07pm with the 9pm buffet. It was delayed slightly due to someone calling the city hall police on us because we had the pig and chickens roasting curbside. These were special police and not the regular police that are on the sois. Gee who on Soi 3 could that have been?? Someone with experiences in "roastings maybe?" A quick discussion with them and getting a ticket put us behind a few minutes but they let us carry on since it was our anniversary party. Thank you Buddah!

The buffet was incredible. From a roasting pig, chickens to shrimp w/vegetables, cottage pie, stuffed crab shells to ROCK LOBSTER, fruit, garlic bread and much more. Nothing ran out!

The first lottery went off I believe without a hitch with most boys picking their own lucky envelopes and winning 750 baht and one or two 1000. Only a few picked the minimum 500 baht.

Then 4 lucky customers and the abbreviated show were next.

After the show it was the boys that have been with us longer than 3 months and more lucky numbers. Here was the glitch! Most boys seemed to pick the minimum 500 baht envelopes and several prizes remained in their envelopes in the box! Oh no! Quick thinking! Boys were allowed to "turn in" their unwanted envelopes to try again! Many prizes went out including one for 5,000 and 3,000, a color tv, computer, BUT WHERE WAS THE GOLD CHAIN?? Oh no!! Still in the box!! Quick thinking was had and all the staff and boys were assigned numbers and put back in the box! Mr Marvin from California, a dear freind of mine, reached in and pulled out a number and the gold chain went to a NEW BOY who has been with us a few short weeks. Everyone was happy! I believe. After all, now someone got the gold.
Next, who gets the DVD still sitting there? Well Nicky from Nicky's Gay Pattaya website was asked not to look at the boys and pick a number from 1 - 100 and he picked #5 and Bebe who has been with us from day ONE got the DVD player.

The cake was brought out, and WHAT??!! A Vanilla cake which was supposed to be ORANGE!
Oh no, we forgot the sparkling wine toast!! Waiters ran for the chilled bottles of wine and toasts were quickly served.

Basically an exhausting night but lots of fun for all!! I went home and collapsed into the cool water of my pool
:hello1: :hello2: :hello1: :hello2: :hello1: :hello2: and will love to do it again next year with a few corrections.

If anyone here on SGF was there and would like to add so that others can see, fantastic.

BTW, the party was a sell out. Some tickets fortuanately available at the door. Lookie loos,and other members of the straight community were asked to come another night.

Thank you Khun M, Game and Ketar and the entire staff for working their butts off and making so many customers happy! I love you all.
Now for a 10 hand massage!!

anonone
June 29th, 2011, 09:48
Congratulations Neal. Open for a year and still full of energy and ideas.
I'm sorry to have missed all the fun, but I will see you and all the guys in a couple days.

Rest up and get ready for year 2 :tongue3:

June 29th, 2011, 09:57
Rest up and get ready for year 2 :tongue3:
Please God, kill me now!
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

June 29th, 2011, 12:08
I was at the Party. I had looked forward to it for several weeks and even went to Happy place and bought the first ticket I believe, 001.

Those of you that were not able to attend, did indeed miss a wonderful time. It was exactly as described by "justme". The things he did not talk too much about were the wonderful prizes in the lucky draw for the customers. Even though he had originally said there would be six prizes there were several more. They included Johnny Walker Gold and very expensive wines.

The food was very good and plentiful as usual. This time though he had breaded and deep fried lobster, which was incredibly delicious. The owner did at first ration customers to one piece, but after everyone had a chance to go through the buffet, he did allow a second piece. I understand why. These were so good, I think the lobster would have been gone after the the first few customers.

The "glitches" mentioned were not any problem and I did not see them as "glitches". They added to the fun. One dancer I noticed but his 500 baht envelope back in the box to get another try at the gold. On his second try he ended up with 500 baht again.

The staff indeed did a remarkable job. My advice to the owner is, "Don't worry about the little stuff. I think you may have a hard time matching this year's anniversary."

Thanks Happy Place for a really good evening!