PDA

View Full Version : Image limos

aot871
June 23rd, 2011, 13:49
Does any one know if image limos is still in business as over the past 2 weeks i have sent a few e-mails plus tried to phone them , but with no reply

jinks
June 23rd, 2011, 15:53
They answered the phone for me +6638251755.

Nothing wrong with Image I use them every trip.

blueboy
June 25th, 2011, 09:14
I used them 2 days ago. They moved up the road near Pattaya park. No. 038 251755 email reservations@imagelimo.com
They usually reply to emails very quickly.

June 25th, 2011, 18:45
Dose any one know the cheapest price quoted, from The Airport to Pattaya now days with this company.

atri1666
June 25th, 2011, 19:25
Dose any one know the cheapest price quoted, from The Airport to Pattaya now days with this company.

Have a look here and enjoy... >> http://www.imagelimo.com/rates-image-limousine.php

Thor69
June 28th, 2011, 08:50
Image is great! They have always made my trips to and from BKK or to the airport very smooth.

netrix
June 28th, 2011, 13:52
You can get a Panorama Pub Life Membership Card (http://www.panoramapub.com/lifemember.htm) for about $16 USD and save 10%
at Image Limo and a number of other gay venues in Pattaya and Bangkok.

atri1666
June 28th, 2011, 18:48
With Utopiacard you also can get 10% from Image and more discounts in complete asia.

fedssocr
June 29th, 2011, 06:23
there are much cheaper services than this. TheLimoPattaya is less than half the price...perfectly decent sedan service. I usually pay Bt1200 each way from BKK city to Pattaya. Includes tolls etc and a bottle of water.

atri1666
June 29th, 2011, 09:06
there are much cheaper services than this. TheLimoPattaya is less than half the price...perfectly decent sedan service. I usually pay Bt1200 each way from BKK city to Pattaya. Includes tolls etc and a bottle of water.

I agree and it is the service i use often and recommended many times. I never used and never will use Image with the utopian charges from outer space.

June 30th, 2011, 05:38
You can get a cheap taxi off the street if you want to save some money. I have used Image and thought they were a bit pricey. I've also used PT Taxi a few times. Give them a try! http://pttaxiservice.com/

blueboy
July 1st, 2011, 08:10
Cheaper is not always better. Safe is better and that's what I get with Image. Furthermore, their VIP fast track at the suwanaphoom airport is bril, smooth and fast through for 1200 Baht - every satang's worth after a long flight.

atri1666
July 1st, 2011, 09:25
Cheaper is not always better. Safe is better and that's what I get with Image. Furthermore, their VIP fast track at the suwanaphoom airport is bril, smooth and fast through for 1200 Baht - every satang's worth after a long flight.

May be not always.... but after 28 years and never using Image i can say all Transfers have been safe for me and also smooth. VIP fast track i have always for free and i dont need Image and some times i get my transfer for free with airline limo

July 1st, 2011, 15:19
...all Transfers have been safe for me and also smooth. VIP fast track i have always for free and.. i get my transfer for free with airline limo

Yes darling, but we can't all be the Queen of Sheba!

:rolling:

atri1666
July 1st, 2011, 16:12
...all Transfers have been safe for me and also smooth. VIP fast track i have always for free and.. i get my transfer for free with airline limo

Yes darling, but we can't all be the Queen of Sheba!

:rolling:

And why should i care what you are or not ?

newalaan
July 2nd, 2011, 01:15
While I can't give any info on the OP's question regarding Image Limos, I can give info on my recent experience with Taxi from Airport to Pattaya that was neither image or vip. I have'nt taken a taxi from airport to Pattaya for a few years, but at the start of my latest trip 3 weeks ago I needed to be in Pattaya for 3 days and there meet up with my thai friend who lends me his pick up.

Checked out the forums to find this name came up.
I've also used PT Taxi a few times. Give them a try! http://pttaxiservice.com emailed them and got a quick reply. Pick-up airport to Pattaya Bt1000 all inc. Also received confirmation email the day prior to confirm all was ok, and two numbers for contact.

Safe is better and that's what I get with Image. Furthermore, their VIP fast track at the suwanaphoom airport is bril, smooth and fast through for 1200 Baht - every satang's worth after a long flight.Cheaper is not always better. Safe is better and that's what I get with Image. Furthermore, their VIP fast track at the suwanaphoom airport is bril, smooth and fast through for 1200 Baht - every satang's worth after a long flight. This is something i just do not understand. Safe is better than what? when does a more expensive taxi price guarantee safety? that is ridiculous. Once your limo/taxi gets on the highway there are NO guarantees as on all Thai roads. My PT Taxi driver was fast. I was in Pattaya a little over an hour after heading out of swampy. But the driving was excellent and SAFE, given i arrived in one piece.

And just how much faster can one get through arrivals at the airport by vip than by normal? Once my plane, a full 747, had the doors opened, it was a brisk 5 min walk to immigration 1 from the gate, small que so I went on a further 2 mins to immigration 2. No Q. Straight through in 2 mins. walk back to luggage belt. Short wait as I had got through immigration quickly, luggage arrived. onto trolly straight through customs to arrivals area and PT Taxi driver with my name card was waiting. he took my luggage cart the 200 metres to the car and we were on our way.

What could be done quicker by VIP and a Bt1200 payment? I am genuinely interested to know what, apart from the snob value of thinking one is some kind of VIP...where does the difference lie between VIP/Bt1200 and non-VIP/free? What has 'after a long flight' got to do with anything we have ALL had a long flight. Is there perhaps some kind of stretcher bearer service from plane seat to taxi seat I have not picked up on?

A change of plans after 3 days needed a return taxi to centre of Bkk, i called PT taxi again, Pattaya to central Bkk bt1100 inc. confirmed by sms/text. the next day the driver was waiting at Baan Dok Mai reception on my check out. Whisked safely and quickly again to Bkk. I have driven this route myself many times and the driver was spot on. He drove fast on the good surfaces and clearer roads as I do myself 120-140km/hr and slower at busy areas. So i would definitely recommend PT Taxi and will use them again if i have the need.

atri1666
July 2nd, 2011, 08:14
Well done newalaan.

blueboy
July 3rd, 2011, 13:14
Newalaan - it has never happened to you when your 747 arrives at the same time as another one or two, and by the time you have rushed to immigration, the queues are long and you have to wait 40-50 mins. It has happened to me and many other people I know (you may want to check threads on Thaivisa about it). The Fast track service i have used from Image has nothing to do with being a snob, someone meets you at the air bridge and takes you to immigration - Thai passport or diplomat lines with no one there, and you are the first one there to pick up your bag (unless it is the last one to come out). The lady last time called my image driver to get ready as we were coming out into the arrivals area. Maybe not for everyone, but for me it is worth the 1200 Baht and the 40-50 mins queueing at immigration.
I am not suggesting this is the only way to do it as there are other taxi companies or buses, but it works well for me and saves me time when I need to be in town sooner rather than later.

newalaan
July 3rd, 2011, 16:33
Newalaan - it has never happened to you when your 747 arrives at the same time as another one or two, and by the time you have rushed to immigration, the queues are long and you have to wait 40-50 mins. Maybe not for everyone, but for me it is worth the 1200 Baht and the 40-50 mins queueing at immigration. I am not suggesting this is the only way to do it as there are other taxi companies or buses, but it works well for me and saves me time when I need to be in town sooner rather than later.No, never had that happen. In my years of visiting only the first couple of years at Don Muang airport had sometimes que's. Since swampy has opened and i sussed going on to immigration 2 if immigration 1 was busy the longest would be about 15mins. Maybe it is my arrival time which has been the same on virtually every trip which is luckily a less busy time. But if VIP and bt1200 works for you, fair enough, it's just that I have never had or experienced the need.

Beachlover
July 7th, 2011, 23:18
Never waited more than 5-10 mins in the immigration line (usually closer to 3 mins) at Swampy either so I see no need for the fast track thing myself. But if I DID regularly have to wait up to an hour then, yes, I think it would be worthwhile.

bao-bao
July 7th, 2011, 23:34
Sorry to post off topic, but if those who have had the good fortune to hit such short waits at immigration would share what times they arrive to Suvarnabhumi it would be more of a help. I've been caught in lines for 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 45 minutes at the closer immigration stations when arriving around 11:30 in the morning and haven't found a pattern to it yet. Perhaps because it's been on different days of the week. I've heard the second immigration area from the gates can be faster, though.

Beachlover
July 8th, 2011, 00:55
Well, I never arrive in the mornings so that might be a starting point.

There were some posts about this here: gay-thailand-f9/fast-track-entry-the-airport-t21013.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/fast-track-entry-the-airport-t21013.html)

Are you in a different queue?

Do you turn up at 4am on a Sunday or something?
I tend to fly into Bangkok from different places - sometimes direct from Sydney, sometimes from a neighbouring country - so don't always arrive at the same time but tend to time most of my arrivals for between 6-11pm. 10pm arrivals are my favourite... I can check into my hotel, grab a shower and be in the nightclub before midnight.

I don't look for other immigration areas as Newalaan suggests but I walk quickly to get ahead of other schmucks bumbling along. Least you can do is make sure you're not competing with anyone from your own flight. When I get to the desks, there's usually no more than a few people ahead of me and I'm out within 5-10 mins at most.

This is why I HATE carrying checked luggage into Bangkok because if I clear immigration in 5 mins I still have to wait 20 mins for my bags to come out... ridiculous. I usually expect to be checked into my hotel within 60-75 mins of touch down.

I love the drive into Bangkok from the airport. Getting on the freeway you're almost immediately beside skyscrapers and billboards and you can see the Bangkok skyline in the distance getting closer...