PDA

View Full Version : Barebacking

Brisboy82
June 23rd, 2011, 03:49
I know this is an issue that generates a lot of emotions an I am not intending to be a troll here I jut want to ask a serious question. I take safe sex very seriously and I have had a few HIV scares before and don't want to go through that fear anymore (and two of ny Thai partners have turned out to be positive that I know of).

We all know that the HIV rate among gay Thai males is relatively high and that safe sex is essential in Thailand. Does anybody ever get tempted? I know it's not worth te risk but the difference between sex with a condom and sex without a condom is enormous. Anal sex with a condom is pretty boring and almost not worth bothering whereas
Barebacking is absolutely amazing and can't be compared with anything. So ho has been tempted? I almost always practice safe sex in Thailand but I have had a couple of
Lapses in judgement (but I am more serious about safe sex now) which were very pleasurable but later caused a lot of stress and panic and worry.

What about in ltr with a Thai? I don't know anybody back in my own country who would use a condom in a ltr but with a Thai partner I'd be nervous to bareback regularly.

I even know some guys in Australia who refuse to ever wear a condom for casual sex and insist they
Will remain negative.

cdnmatt
June 23rd, 2011, 04:02
Don't be an idiot. Don't bareback in Thailand, and especially not with hookers. HIV is rampant in Thailand, so don't be stupid. I barely know anyone, and even I know about 3 people who are confirmed to have HIV.

Want to bareback? Get a boyfriend in a monotonous relationship, get tested, wait six months, get tested again, then bareback to your heart's content. Otherwise you're just playing russian roulette, and if you lose, you'll be regretting it for the rest of your life instead of just the 30 seconds it takes to die from a bullet in the head.

gaymandenmark
June 23rd, 2011, 04:08
You seems like a serious guy and I dont think you are a troll, at least until I change my mind.
But I suppose you are on the internet, when you are writing this question. Do a search.
It is very easy to find the answers to your questions on the net about safe sex and BB, or find the organisation about HIV in your country and get up todate information, and dont believe your palls in Australia about this.
My answer to your question is: No No No No NO NO NO and NO
But maybe I would say yes, you can do it if you have been living closely together in some years, and trust that you parther, that he and you have no sex with others, and at least is honest to eachother if it happens.
In long distance relationship that is almost impossible.
Trust me, I have been living with condoms for 30 years and you will get used to them.

Brisboy82
June 23rd, 2011, 04:15
The thing that really woke me up was my Thai friend kept asking me for weeks to bareback him and I kept saying no. I was more and more tempted. We both went for a rapid HIV test (and yes I know a negative result doesn't mean you're safe) and he turned out to be positive. A big wake up call and a reminder of how close to taking a big risk I was.

June 23rd, 2011, 04:18
Don't be an idiot.

Want to bareback? Get a boyfriend in a monotonous relationship,

It would be a bit boring though, No???.................................. :laughing3:

Brisboy82
June 23rd, 2011, 04:39
Don't be an idiot.

It would be a bit boring though, No???.................................. :laughing3:
Indeed a 'monotonous' relationship does sound boring!

June 23rd, 2011, 04:47
Hi. About what % of the time do you think tops over there use condoms when fucking their boys? Thailand's in the news a lot about this.
Don't miss the other 150 posts of this funny thread started by the unforgotten brandon, an excellent poster who was in quest of the safest kind of unsafe sex.

gay-thailand-f9/condoms-t16865.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/condoms-t16865.html)

Smiles
June 23rd, 2011, 04:53
Typical wind-up post ... with the obligatory "bareback" flashing-red-light word in the topic heading. Brisboy knows exactly the kind of apoplexy he's going to get from some members here, and that's the one and only reason for the original post: entertainment.
Cndmatt bit ... and entranced all with his all-knowing dullness on a subject which has whipped the membership here into submission on a regular basis.
And thank you. I'd forgotten the precious Brandon spin on it ... all eleven pages.

Anyway ... BadBoyBilly lives on.

cdnmatt
June 23rd, 2011, 05:08
Don't be an idiot.

heh, true enough. Sorry. Blame my dog for waking me up at 3am, because he seen a cat or some bloody thing.

Brisboy82
June 23rd, 2011, 05:57
Typical wind-up post ... with the obligatory "bareback" flashing-red-light word in the topic heading. Brisboy knows exactly the kind of apoplexy he's going to get from some members here, and that's the one and only reason for the original post: entertainment.
Cndmatt bit ... and entranced all with his all-knowing dullness on a subject which has whipped the membership here into submission on a regular basis.
And thank you. I'd forgotten the precious Brandon spin on it ... all eleven pages.

Anyway ... BadBoyBilly lives on.

God forbid that someboy bring up the forbidden barebacking topic. Considering that barebacking is so widely practiced in the west without much consideration of the dangers involved I think it's a worthy topic of discussion. As i said I'm yet to meet anybody in the west who uses a condom for anything other than a one night stand (and often not even then) I feel it's an issue that needs constant attention. People keep forgetting and that is why the HIV epidemic in Australia has made a big comeback and is on the rise again.

Hence why I raise the issue among the gay Thailand expat community as it's a much more safety conscious group in comparison. People in the wider gay community seriously underestimate the dangers or intentionally ignore the dangers due to the very big temptation of partaking in the ultimate pleasure that is barebacking.

I have looked through the archives enough to know who Billy is and I am not him.

Dani69
June 23rd, 2011, 06:54
Oh dear Brandon i miss you :nud:

Brisboy82
June 23rd, 2011, 07:00
Oh dear Brandon i miss you :nud:
Well I know who billy was but who is Brandon? The same person?

luvthai-2
June 23rd, 2011, 07:30
Brisboy82 = Bad Boy Billy

dab69
June 23rd, 2011, 08:13
no wonder spies are after him

Brisboy82
June 23rd, 2011, 08:23
The suggestion that I am a reincarnation of Billy both amuses and horrifies me.

From how he has been described I am about half his age, Half his weight, have no interest in females or ladyboys, treat the Thais with utmost respect, and do not come from Sydney. I also would never associate with homophones as he has apparently done.

bucknaway
June 23rd, 2011, 08:26

From how he has been described I am about half his age, Half his weight, have no interest in females or ladyboys, treat the Thais with utmost respect, and do not come from Sydney. I also would never associate with homophones as he has apparently done.

Don't sweat it. It's the internet. We all are who we think we are. They could say I was BadBoyBilly and it would not bother me at all.

Brisboy82
June 23rd, 2011, 09:55

Don't sweat it. It's the internet. We all are who we think we are. They could say I was BadBoyBilly and it would not bother me at all.
I took the bate. Luvthai will be very pleased

June 23rd, 2011, 12:53

Only time will tell on this hypothesis....

thonglor55
June 23rd, 2011, 13:18
The suggestion that I am a reincarnation of Billy both amuses and horrifies me.Only time will tell on this hypothesis....We could always fucking ask your fucking friend fucking Beachlover whether Brisboy82 is a fucking fuckstick reincarnation of fucking Billy.

June 23rd, 2011, 13:33
We could always fucking ask your fucking friend fucking Beachlover whether Brisboy82 is a fucking fuckstick reincarnation of fucking Billy.

Did you get out of bed on the wrong side today you silly boy?

netrix
June 23rd, 2011, 13:38
no wonder spies are after him
:laughing3:

thonglor55
June 23rd, 2011, 14:18
Did you get out of bed on the wrong side today you silly boy?No, Daddy.

the1
June 23rd, 2011, 17:40
65 posts in 6 days..............brisboy82, do you have a 2nd handle by the name of Beachlover?

Brisboy82
June 23rd, 2011, 17:42
65 posts in 6 days..............brisboy82, do you have a 2nd handle by the name of Beachlover?

Nope I'm just new here and catching up. I'm sure the novelty will wear off. However there is no point having a forum if nobody is posting much.

christianpfc
June 23rd, 2011, 22:53
Does anybody ever get tempted?Never.

francois
June 23rd, 2011, 23:44
I also would never associate with homophones as he has apparently done.

Do be careful with Homophones if they are anything like Francophones and Anglophones; you never know if you are associating with a faker or a fakir.

June 24th, 2011, 00:05
Isn't a homophone some kind of musical instrument?

:tongue3: :tongue3:

Brisboy82
June 24th, 2011, 03:04
Well I don't know what a homophone is but mu iPhone corrected the word homophobes to homophones so obviously the iPhone recognizes the latter rather than the former. I really need to double check before I post as the iPhone comes up with some pretty crazy stuff.

francois
June 24th, 2011, 03:44
Well I don't know what a homophone is but mu iPhone corrected the word homophobes to homophones so obviously the iPhone recognizes the latter rather than the former. I really need to double check before I post as the iPhone comes up with some pretty crazy stuff. e

Must I be the one to give lessons in English? Here are some homophones:
flea/flee; franc/frank; jewel/joule; beau/bow; hoar/whore; Thai/tie; boy/buoy etc

Brisboy82
June 24th, 2011, 05:20
Well I don't know what a homophone is but mu iPhone corrected the word homophobes to homophones so obviously the iPhone recognizes the latter rather than the former. I really need to double check before I post as the iPhone comes up with some pretty crazy stuff. e

Must I be the one to give lessons in English? Here are some homophones:
flea/flee; franc/frank; jewel/joule; beau/bow; hoar/whore; Thai/tie; boy/buoy etc

That makes pretty good sense. What does hoar mean? Interesting examples: whore, Thai, boy

francois
June 24th, 2011, 06:05
. What does hoar mean?

Eye em sari, butt, fore shore eye halve know clew. :dontknow:

Brisboy82
June 24th, 2011, 06:38
. What does hoar mean?

English is such a ridiculous language

dab69
June 24th, 2011, 07:19
and joined 4 days ago having a knowledge
of years of fatboybillies posts

Brisboy82
June 24th, 2011, 08:24
and joined 4 days ago having a knowledge
of years of fatboybillies posts
As would anyboy who spent the last 3 months watching the forum and looking through the archives.

thonglor55
June 24th, 2011, 09:29
Well I don't know what a homophone is but mu iPhone corrected the word homophobes to homophones ...If you must play with children's toys ...

A homophone is a word that sounds like another word.

Brisboy82
June 24th, 2011, 09:49
Well I don't know what a homophone is but mu iPhone corrected the word homophobes to homophones ...If you must play with children's toys ...

A homophone is a word that sounds like another word.

If you think an iPhone is a childrens toy you mut have been away fom civilization for a while. I don't know many children who have 1500 dollars to spend on a phone.

And if you can think of a better way to get 24 hour Internet access that you can carry in your pocket then I'd like to hear it

thonglor55
June 24th, 2011, 15:40
And if you can think of a better way to get 24 hour Internet access that you can carry in your pocket then I'd like to hear itYes, I have been away from civilzation for quite a while; rumor had readed me of something called an Android phone that sells for much less than the amount you mentioned but it's probably just an urban myth. I'm sure there's a Mae West comment about "Is that an Internet in your pocket ..." but I'm struggling for a punch line. Maybe scottish-guy can help.

June 24th, 2011, 16:02
I know this is an issue that generates a lot of emotions an I am not intending to be a troll here I jut want to ask a serious question. I take safe sex very seriously and I have had a few HIV scares before and don't want to go through that fear anymore (and two of ny Thai partners have turned out to be positive that I know of).

We all know that the HIV rate among gay Thai males is relatively high and that safe sex is essential in Thailand. Does anybody ever get tempted? I know it's not worth te risk but the difference between sex with a condom and sex without a condom is enormous. Anal sex with a condom is pretty boring and almost not worth bothering whereas
Barebacking is absolutely amazing and can't be compared with anything. So ho has been tempted? I almost always practice safe sex in Thailand but I have had a couple of
Lapses in judgement (but I am more serious about safe sex now) which were very pleasurable but later caused a lot of stress and panic and worry.

What about in ltr with a Thai? I don't know anybody back in my own country who would use a condom in a ltr but with a Thai partner I'd be nervous to bareback regularly.

I even know some guys in Australia who refuse to ever wear a condom for casual sex and insist they
Will remain negative.

If anyone ever thinks barebacking is ok, or cool...My friend is HIV positive, and this is what my experience with HIV is:

He was fucked by a cute young Japanese guy, who had been to Berlin. The sad part was, that my friend got it from the younger guy, but then he had to tell the young jap guy that he better get tested, and yes the younger guy was positive and the health people worked out that he had given it it to my friend.

He has had it for quite a few years now, he is alone, says he cant meet anyone nice because one he says he is positive they run a mile, and has the most horrendous side effects, persistent diarrhoea is one of the easiest to cope with.

He was recently diagnosed with lymphatic cancer (which is common in HIV + patients) and has just had a shit load of lymph nodes removed, has had chemotherapy, radio therapy etc., he is very lucky he has plenty of $$$ because normal this is a trigger point to full-blown aids but he got the right treatment and drugs, and fought it off.

Just when I thought he was going to be ok, he went to a HIV + sex party (fucking idiot) for some fun, and he last week he was diagnosed with hepatitis C, nice guy, he is much older than me, a professor with a great mind but he is not going to live a long healthy life, sad.

He knows he was stupid and does not seek sympathy, I just fucking hate this disease, and I am less concerned about you getting it in Thailand than you getting it and giving it to some poor Thai boi who does not have access to the health insurance etc. especially when the disease starts to do its worst.

June 24th, 2011, 16:47
Unlike Android smartphones the iPhone is a children's toy in so far as it restricts the access to the file system. It's an excellent toy, of course. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking

I don't know many children who have 1500 dollars to spend on a phone.
Don't underestimate the Thai upper class. A Sino-Thai businesswoman told me that she got 24 iPhones for her family.

I am less concerned about you getting it in Thailand than you getting it and giving it to some poor Thai boi who does not have access to the health insurance etc. especially when the disease starts to do its worst.
We have our wonderful health system and Thais have their wonderful fatalism.

June 24th, 2011, 16:57
. What does hoar mean?

Boot, du yu av ae rume?

Beachlover
June 26th, 2011, 12:20
I've never barebacked as a top or bottom, don't know what it feels like and in this case, have no desire to find out. Using a condom to top has always just been a default for me. I suppose not using one might feel better as a top but does it make any difference to a bottom? Why any sane bottom would ask to be barebacked?

I'm extremely wary of anyone suggesting that we not use a condom. If they suggest that with you, they've probably risked it with others, which means there's a greater probability they're not clean.

Brisboy82
June 27th, 2011, 03:03
I've never barebacked as a top or bottom, don't know what it feels like and in this case, have no desire to find out. Using a condom to top has always just been a default for me. I suppose not using one might feel better as a top but does it make any difference to a bottom? Why any sane bottom would ask to be barebacked?

I'm extremely wary of anyone suggesting that we not use a condom. If they suggest that with you, they've probably risked it with others, which means there's a greater probability they're not clean.

To refer to someone HIV positive as not clean is very offensive. There's plenty of decent people out there who are positive. However it is correct that if somebody is willing to let you bareback with them then who else did they let do it.

Some bottoms say it feels better without condom as they can feel more ofhe shape of the penis Inside them. I wouldn't know as I dont bottom. there are also some bottoms who claim that latex irritates them or that the latex hurts them.

Indeed the bottom is taking an enormous risk.

What beachlover said about not knowing what it feels like seems like a good policy. If you don't know what you are missing then not likely to be tempted.

maisoui
June 27th, 2011, 04:42
Well I don't know what a homophone is but mu iPhone corrected the word homophobes to homophones so obviously the iPhone recognizes the latter rather than the former. I really need to double check before I post as the iPhone comes up with some pretty crazy stuff.

Sew are yew saying that apple are homophonic. Eye hadn't herd that won be four butt if ewe say sew it must be trew. :drv:

Beachlover
June 27th, 2011, 21:41
To refer to someone HIV positive as not clean is very offensive. There's plenty of decent people out there who are positive. However it is correct that if somebody is willing to let you bareback with them then who else did they let do it.
Sorry, no offense intended... I had no idea of that. I've heard the term "clean" used often so I guessed the term for having an STD is not clean. I can differentiate between someone having an STD and whether someone is a "decent" person or not.

Sew are yew saying that apple are homophonic. Eye hadn't herd that won be four butt if ewe say sew it must be trew.
Aye dat spillin is kewl. :happy7: