PDA

View Full Version : Beachlover outed as not himself ... !!

Smiles
June 17th, 2011, 17:59
Granted, this info is just a minor blip in the Boardieland Universe, but this morning I have just read (and BELIEVED!!! I swear this is true!!!!) that the Member known as Beachlover is in fact not the youngish Aussie/Asian cutey pie his avatar implies ~ he's been asked if that's he, himself ... never answered ~ but in fact (get ready for it) a 91 year old West Virginian good ol' boy who's only claim to fame was a short bit part in the movie 'Deliverance' where he served as the long bare-ass shot in the anal rape scene ('recipient' of course). Hell, no wonder he's been banned from every message board he's ever joined ~ save this one ~ with an 'Anthony Weiner' like that in the closet .

Proof is here: That rather nasty (but perspicacious) Bangkok Bois goes even further than his original Beachlover celebratization (The 'Turtle Ass Award') and digs up photographic evidence we can all believe ... http://bangkokbois.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... atisfying/ (http://bangkokbois.wordpress.com/2011/06/16/because-quickies-can-be-quite-satisfying/)

June 17th, 2011, 18:21
If that photo is really Beachlover then I am gobsmacked....

.... because I believe I saw that same guy shuffling from one foot to another, wearing a disc saying "58", in BBB the last time I was in there.

Can they be three and the same?

:occasion9:

June 17th, 2011, 18:22
If that photo is really Beachlover then I am gobsmacked....

.... because I believe I saw that same guy shuffling from one foot to another, wearing a disc saying "58", in BBB the last time I was in there.

:occasion9:

Smiles has been in H.Hin too long,,,,

June 17th, 2011, 19:42
Smiles has been in H.Hin too long,,,,
Indeed. A weekend in Bangkok may be in order. No doubt you will recommend an evening or 2 at the Barbican.

June 17th, 2011, 20:13
Is the only "proof" a mention on another board and a picture that may or may not be true?

Smiles
June 17th, 2011, 20:22
Is the only "proof" a mention on another board and a picture that may or may not be true?
Amazing. :glasses7:

June 17th, 2011, 20:47
Many here already think you are a humorless halfwit. We do you have to continually have to prove it?

June 17th, 2011, 23:41
I swear on my children it is the Beach!

lexusgs
June 18th, 2011, 00:11
Made my day. :sign5:

June 18th, 2011, 00:16
Well say what you will you three. Same old three and same old comments, doesnt matter anymore.
My point is that as I have mentioned before, it really matters not to me if he is 26 or 96. Where he lives or where he has been. It doesnt matter who here claims that they are a God sent and who is not. I try, I said try, to take everyone as they post.
Have a wonderful day!

lexusgs
June 18th, 2011, 00:34
Well say what you will you three. Same old three and same old comments, doesnt matter anymore.
My point is that as I have mentioned before, it really matters not to me if he is 26 or 96. Where he lives or where he has been. It doesnt matter who here claims that they are a God sent and who is not. I try, I said try, to take everyone as they post.
Have a wonderful day!

Justme,

I assume by the 'same old three' you include myself? I am not or was n't a frequent poster on any of Thai boards. I find most of the boards informative and enjoy the contributions the majority of posters make. When people argue or 'lose it' I can sometimes understand why this happens(including yourself). BL continues to spit bile at a number of poster on an ongoing basis. This together with his hatred and bile filled posts elsewhere lead me to believe this person is quite clearly disturbed. A real Walter Mitty :bounce: I don't complain about how you post (or have posted in the past 12 months or so) I would appreciate the same courtesy from yourself mate. Keep up the good work. :laughing3:

June 18th, 2011, 00:47
I assume by the 'same old three' you include myself?
No, not you whatsoever!

lexusgs
June 18th, 2011, 00:49
I assume by the 'same old three' you include myself?
No, not you whatsoever!

Ooops. Then apologies, I will see you at your party :rolling:

June 18th, 2011, 05:45
I try, I said try, to take everyone as they post.
That's certainly how I have formed my opinion of you.

June 18th, 2011, 06:02
I think if Beachlover ever left this forum you guys would miss him, and the forum would be not quite so lively.

I think Beachy is a great fisherman, because every time he throws out a line with a little bait on it you guys bite like hungry fish, and he has you hook, line, and sinker.

It makes for great entertainment, keep up the good work people

peace

Simon :thebirdman:

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 07:48
I think Beachy is a great fisherman, because every time he throws out a line with a little bait on it you guys bite like hungry fish, and he has you hook, line, and sinker.There are some who claim that that is the classic definition of an Internet troll (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting-guidelines-and-discussion-f11/trolling-and-trawling-t21092.html). Are you saying Beachlover is a troll, simonAU?

June 18th, 2011, 09:34
Once Is Too Much suffers from a very rare mental disorder called the Justme Stalking Disorder. I would like to say that people with this disorder, but the fact is that he is the only person known on this planet to suffer from this rare mental phenomena. The person has this urgent need to stalk justme and make stupid non intelligent comments against every post that Justme makes, so it says in the books. There is no cure for this and the only thing that can be done to help is heavy medication, a good therapist, and a psychiatric hopital. The only cure is death. :sign5:

June 18th, 2011, 10:05
I have him on ignore!

June 18th, 2011, 10:08
See how it works..... very sad indeed. and if the ONLY things you can call are lies is that I "put you on ignore" and then later took you off, and that I have 2 usernames, one for business and one personal, well you really need a therapist dear. Its just like you said to others, I write and YOU jump. Hello my puppet. :sign5:

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 10:09
... make stupid non intelligent comments against every post that Justme makes ...Are they more stupid and non intelligent than the ones Justme makes?

June 18th, 2011, 10:17
Are they more stupid and non intelligent than the ones Justme makes?
Can't imagine I'll win a Pulitzer anytime soon but I do know what the word ignore means and I understand that a lie is a lie, no matter what it is about. Draw your own conclusions.

Beachlover
June 18th, 2011, 12:05
Beachlover is in fact... a 91 year old West Virginian good ol' boy who's only claim to fame was a short bit part in the movie 'Deliverance' where he served as the long bare-ass shot in the anal rape scene.
Thanks Smiles. I think (1) Surfcrest might disagree because he said with ABSOLUTE conviction that I'm Filipino toilet cleaner! :rolling:

(2) Khor tose reckons IтАЩm a physically disabled person in a wheelchair. (3) Lexusgs is convinced IтАЩm an old age pensioner. (4) Gaybutton тАЬdoesnтАЩt believe for a minuteтАЭ that IтАЩm a тАЬperson in his twentiesтАЭ. And according to (5) Thonglor55, IтАЩm a Vietnamese criminal from Cabramatta. :rolling:

That rather nasty (but perspicacious) Bangkok Bois goes even further
As for Mr **** **** (bangkokbois), keep up the slagging but it wonтАЩt change the fact youтАЩre a butt-ugly middle-aged man with an unhealthy heart whoтАЩs greatest joy comes from paying your tattoo-ridden gogo boyfriend $30 a pop to stick your cock up his arse.

Granted, this info is just a minor blip in the Boardieland Universe, but this morning I have just read (and BELIEVED!!! I swear this is true!!!!) that the Member known as Beachlover is in fact not the youngish Aussie/Asian cutey pie his avatar implies ~ he's been asked if that's he, himself ... never answered ~ but in fact...
Smiles, with every demented, incoherent post you make, you get closer to becoming SGTтАЩs new LMTU. :hello1:

P.S. I HAVE always answered to say the guy in the avatar is a random. Not me. I'd have to be really stupid to put my own face on a forum like this.

Beachlover
June 18th, 2011, 12:16
Once Is Too Much suffers from a very rare mental disorder called the Justme Stalking Disorder. I would like to say that people with this disorder, but the fact is that he is the only person known on this planet to suffer from this rare mental phenomena. The person has this urgent need to stalk justme and make stupid non intelligent comments against every post that Justme makes, so it says in the books. There is no cure for this and the only thing that can be done to help is heavy medication, a good therapist, and a psychiatric hopital. The only cure is death. :sign5:
You're not the first, Justme. "Once and always an arsehole" has suffered from a long string of these disorders... He once stalked Jinks around on this forum (I'll admit there was a time I was unhappy with his moderation too). That got him banned twice.

He gets very bad attacks of the "Wesley Stalking Disorder". Recently he contracted the "Beachlover Stalking Disorder". He's also got the "Combat Stalking Disorder" too... So you see, he's very susceptible to these things. :rolling:

It consumes his entire time on this forum to the point where over 80% of Once In Awhile's posts are bitching, put downs and sniping at people. Nothing more. That's all he is.

June 18th, 2011, 13:03
He once stalked Jinks around on this forum
Total fabrication. Care to offer any proof of that statement?

That got him banned twice.
Never been banned (or suspended) on this or any another forum, unlike yourself.

Like justme, you seem incapable of grasping the concept of ignoring, after promising to do just that. You also seem to have caught his propensity to tell lies as well.

Beachlover
June 18th, 2011, 13:25
You previously had a handle named "romania". Jinks deleted it and wiped all your posts off the face of this forum. Immediately after, you re-registered as "Once in a long while" (slightly different spelling): member/Once%20in%20a%20long%20while/ (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/member/Once%20in%20a%20long%20while/)

Not sure if Jinks locked this handle or you forgot the login. But it's different from your current, "Once In Awhile" handle.

Most or all your Jinks stalking posts were deleted when Jinks wiped all the threads from a particular period from the "Posting Guidelines and Discussion" forum: posting-guidelines-and-discussion-f11/huh-t19623.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting-guidelines-and-discussion-f11/huh-t19623.html) ... Remember? You even setup a Facebook gallery against Jinks once.

Face it... You're a f*cking dickhead who does almost nothing but stalk and belittle members here. Most people are here to contribute or gain information or participate in positive or entertaining discussion. You're just here to attack people. Your entire posting history shows this.

One thing I've noticed is no matter what time of the day I post, YOU are almost ALWAYS straight on making attack posts within a few minutes or an hour. Not sure if Justme and Combat are getting the same, instant replies from you...

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 13:41
For those who wonder where Beachlover got his avatar - he's a Chinese call boy (http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/sexy/sexy-asian-guys-gallery.html)

Beachlover
June 18th, 2011, 13:48
I found him on a blog once, not that site. He obviously did some modeling on a beach. There's nothing in the link thonglor55 provided to suggest he's a Chinese call boy (or even Chinese by nationality).

As usual, thonglor55 just says whatever he wants without truth, honour or integrity being of any matter. He's just another pathetic dysfunctional farang expat here to be a dickhead troll and stir up shit.

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 13:53
... pathetic dysfunctional farang expat here to be a dickhead troll ...For those who still need an explanation of Beachcrest's Narcissistic Personality Disorder (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting-guidelines-and-discussion-f11/cyber-bullying-t21089.html), he is someone who exhibits typical schoolyard bullying behavior by name calling - see the UK National Workplace Bullying Advice Line (http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/npd.htm#NPD). Look at how many posters he's bullied by name-calling is this thread alone. As for trolling, SimonAU has already recently described Beachbore as an archetypal troll (according to some definitions) earlier in this very thread!

June 18th, 2011, 14:21
About the only thing you have got right is that I originally registered as Once In a Long While (going back to the old board). At some stage the login failed to work and emails to the owner failed to resolve that. In order to maintain some semblance of continuity I registered a new but similar handle. I guess I should be flattered that you would go back and search threads to 2004 to figure that all out. Ultimately though, it's rather pathetic and kind of creepy.

All the rest is as ridiculous as you are. Your imagination goes beyond vivid, right into demented. There was/is a Facebook gallery against jinks? News to me. By the way, he prefers his name written all in lower case. Given your amazing attention to detail that allows you to sniff out hydras (real or imagined), you'd think you would have remembered that.

And as usual you resort to name calling which just confirms what an intellectual midget you are.

June 18th, 2011, 14:35
As usual, thonglor55 just says whatever he wants without truth, honour or integrity being of any matter. He's just another pathetic dysfunctional farang expat here to be a dickhead troll and stir up shit.

I bet he dreams of you Beach, one would think so as he can't leave you alone......

Beachlover
June 18th, 2011, 14:50
I guess I should be flattered that you would go back and search threads to 2004 to figure that all out.
Nope, all that was from memory. I dug up the links as evidence.

Your previous login "failed to work", probably because you had been attacking Jinks.

I'm sure Jinks can remember "Romania", the Facebook gallery and other details in my post if he cares to get involved.

You can piss about with little details all you want. But almost everything you say makes you a hypocrite because YOU of all posters are known for following positive and genuine contributors around this forum and posting snide attacks at them.

You seem to spend your entire day waiting for Combat, Justme, Wesley or me (or anyone else you're stalking) to login and post so you can attack them.

Attacks and put downs make up almost all of your contribution. That's all you do. YOU are a pathetic stain on the face of this forum.

June 18th, 2011, 14:56
As for trolling, SimonAU has already recently described Beachbore as an archetypal troll (according to some definitions) earlier in this very thread![/quote]

Don't put words in my mouth you halfwitted motherfucker, do you have to try to poison every good humoured post that gets put up, go fuck yourself Thonglor

June 18th, 2011, 15:08
Don't put words in my mouth you halfwitted motherfucker, do you have to try to poison every good humoured post that gets put up, go fuck yourself Thonglor

Good on you Simon...Apparently thongtied can fuck himself as rumour has it that he's a failed Suicide Bomber who is still trying to put himself back together.

http://www.unitednothing.net/site_images/Pictures/fireworksclown.gif

June 18th, 2011, 15:25
LOL, I don't know the guy but from what I have picked up from his behaviour here, he would have more chance of getting laid if he dressed like that. :headbang:

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 16:09
Don't put words in my mouth you halfwitted motherfucker, do you have to try to poison every good humoured post that gets put up, go fuck yourself ThonglorYou Australians do have such a charming phraseology.
I bet he dreams of you Beach, one would think so as he can't leave you alone......Oh I think we all know who's dreaming -
Fact #1: Beachlover decries those who don't post "with truth and honor"
Fact #2: Beachlover has previously posted that a poster he believes to be homintern has a belly so fat he can't see his own penis
Fact #3: Beachlover has previously posted that when having sex with a girl all he could think about was his own body
Fact #4: Beachlover quoted from a PM from someone he believes to be homintern referring to sexual encounter where homintern picked Beachlover up in a Sydney "beat" and had sex with him
Conclusion: Beachlover fell in love with the sight of his legs draped around homintern's neck and desperately wants to repeat the encounter - it pervades his dreamtime
Good on you Simon...Apparently thongtied can fuck himself as rumour has it that he's a failed Suicide Bomber who is still trying to put himself back together.I suppose we'll have to update those totals (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting-guidelines-and-discussion-f11/mortal-combat-t21212.html) now.

June 18th, 2011, 16:34
Cant leave me alone also Beachie and Combat and as you pointed out Beachie, no matter what time day or night, butthead is right there stalking. Almost like he is either a parapalegic stuck at home or just no life to lead except on this board, putting people down. I think his only freind was Surfie.
Even SG has gotten bored and moved on. Some people just have absolutely no inteligence and no life except to put down others and try to start trouble.
:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

June 18th, 2011, 16:38
LOL, I don't know the guy but from what I have picked up from his behaviour here, he would have more chance of getting laid if he dressed like that. :headbang:

Simon he does dress like that! Most of his post are nothing more than attention seeking drivel why else would he spend most of his days continually trying to put others down?

June 18th, 2011, 16:51
Wow! A super member..... :sign5: and who do you do to become a super member. Just teasing! :sign5:

June 18th, 2011, 16:56
Wow! A super member..... :sign5: and who do you do to become a super member. Just teasing! :sign5:

Support guys like you justme who are just trying to get by in life and enjoy themselves... :hello1:

June 18th, 2011, 17:10

Support guys like you justme who are just trying to get by in life and enjoy themselves... :hello1:

To steal a facebook function: Like

June 18th, 2011, 17:12
I think I used to be a Veteran Member but I see now it is Advanced Member. Guess I have been downgraded. I think I m gonna cry.
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

June 18th, 2011, 19:50
Actually I think "Advanced" is a promotion from "Veteran" because your bosom buddy :rolling: OIAW is a "veteran" with only 400+ posts

Personally I'm a "Freak"

Don't even think about it.....

June 18th, 2011, 20:58
Granted, this info is just a minor blip in the Boardieland Universe, but this morning I have just read (and BELIEVED!!! I swear this is true!!!!) that the Member known as Beachlover is in fact not the youngish Aussie/Asian cutey pie his avatar implies ~ he's been asked if that's he, himself ... never answered ~ but in fact (get ready for it) a 91 year old West Virginian good ol' boy who's only claim to fame was a short bit part in the movie 'Deliverance' where he served as the long bare-ass shot in the anal rape scene ('recipient' of course). Hell, no wonder he's been banned from every message board he's ever joined ~ save this one ~ with an 'Anthony Weiner' like that in the closet .

Proof is here: That rather nasty (but perspicacious) Bangkok Bois goes even further than his original Beachlover celebratization (The 'Turtle Ass Award') and digs up photographic evidence we can all believe ... http://bangkokbois.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... atisfying/ (http://bangkokbois.wordpress.com/2011/06/16/because-quickies-can-be-quite-satisfying/)

I thinks the real point is:

WHO CARES??????

Smiles
June 18th, 2011, 23:03
" ... because every time [almost anyone on this Board] throws out a line with a little bait on it you guys bite like hungry fish, and he has you hook, line, and sinker ... "Actually Simone, you've got the concept turned on it's head. From his usual multiple posts, containing never-ending multiple quotes you might well note that it's Beachy who's taken the bait, the hungry little fish. As he always ~ and predictably ~ does.
I suggest you do even a minor search of Beachlover's posts. There you will find a serial Hungry Fish biting big time, all the time, and every time.
But thanks for your observation, even though your boy, by his posts alone, makes it rather lame.

June 18th, 2011, 23:15
Nope, all that was from memory. I dug up the links as evidence.
Let's see now, according to you, romania and all his posts were deleted in total so no longer visible and the other thread you indicated appears to be about LMTU. Wow - a real smoking gun! Anyway I thought my alter ego was supposed to be Smiles? Do make up your mind.

Your previous login "failed to work", probably because you had been attacking Jinks.
Hmmm - You claim I attacked jinks in thread (again, all conveniently deleted) from early May 2010 and my login changed in 2007. Clever how jinks was able to go back in time and punish me. Your investigative powers and skill are astounding. It's a wonder Interpol hasn't snapped you up by now.

positive and genuine contributors
Such as yourself? The fact of the matter is you are a narcissistic little fool who confuses quantity with quality. When someone pokes a hole in your pomposity you immediately go into full-on bully mode and start attacking and making up lies about that person hoping that if you fling enough shit some of it may stick. When that fails the name calling starts. You've been doing that virtually from the beginning and have become as predictable as the sunrise. Personally I think you were better off pretend ignoring me.

June 19th, 2011, 00:07
When that fails the name calling starts. You've been doing that virtually from the beginning and have become as predictable as the sunrise.
Exsqueezeme, are you confusing yourself with Beachie?? I mean are you looking in the mirror?? This is ludicris! :sign5: Oh I am sorry, you did leave out stalking.

June 19th, 2011, 01:41
:sign5:
It is fortunate that you can virtually ROFL as in the real world a block and tackle would be required.
If you have to use emoticons to alert people that you have made a joke or humorous retort you have pretty much failed in you efforts.

Beachlover
June 19th, 2011, 02:22
your pomposity
Pomposity! WTF! Coming from the humourless FUCKSTICK who harps on about "little fools", "intellectual midgets" and of all things, "using emoticons"!

Get FUCKED! You're a fucking pathetic loser. Your entire FUCKING posting history on this forum is made up of almost NOTHING but attacks and put downs of other posters. You must be one of the greatest low life maggots ever to prowl this forum.

You do almost NOTHING but follow certain posters around and pick on them like a FUCKING great arsehole. Anyone looking at your posting history below can see this.

There's three genuine posters you currently attack. No matter what time of the day Justme, Combat and I post, you're almost ALWAYS replying immediately with snide, bitter and usually unjustified attacks to stir up shit. It's like clockwork! You're a constant fucking stain on face of this forum!

Is that ALL you do all day every day, you FUCKING miserable tosser? Do you actually sit on this forum for the entire fucking day, 300+ days a year waiting for members you dislike to say something so you can reply with your fucking miserable, bitter, hypocritical bullshit?

romania and all his posts were deleted in total so no longer visible
Yes. Aside from "Romania", you've had at least THREE handles...

member/Once%20in%20a%20long%20while/ (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/member/Once%20in%20a%20long%20while/)

member/Once%20In%20A%20While/ (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/member/Once%20In%20A%20While/)

member/Once%20In%20Awhile/ (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/member/Once%20In%20Awhile/)

Personally, I don't give a toss who or what the fuck you are. You're a complete FUCKING dickhead who's existence on THIS forum revolves and has always revolved around stalking and attacking posters you dislike.

You contribute almost NOTHING else but bitter, humourless comments attacking and picking on the same positive and genuine people day in day out.

Whilst most regular posters express their likes and dislikes, they still manage to contribute by way of positive or entertaining information, discussion or comments. YOU on the other hand do almost sweet FUCK all but post one attack after another on whichever members you've chosen to stalk day after day.

Go fuck yourself!

June 19th, 2011, 03:01
Of course there comes stalking Once Is Too Much as usual and on cue with nothing better to say than bullshit. 1 1/2 hours after my post.
What are you bored, no good TV programs on? Maybe you are watching TV with the computer by your side, waiting, stalking! How pathetic! You lead a very boring life if all you have to do is stalk. Here is something for you to continue to talk about fuckhead.
:thebirdman: :evil4: :thebirdman: :evil4: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :sign5: :sign5:

bao-bao
June 19th, 2011, 03:43
Pomposity! WTF! Coming from the humourless FUCKSTICK who harps on about "little fools", "intellectual midgets" and of all things, "using emoticons"!

Get FUCKED! You're a fucking pathetic loser. Your entire FUCKING posting history on this forum is made up of almost NOTHING but attacks and put downs of other posters. You must be one of the greatest low life maggots ever to prowl this forum.

You do almost NOTHING but follow certain posters around and pick on them like a FUCKING great arsehole. Anyone looking at your posting history below can see this.

There's three genuine posters you currently attack. No matter what time of the day Justme, Combat and I post, you're almost ALWAYS replying immediately with snide, bitter and usually unjustified attacks to stir up shit. It's like clockwork! You're a constant fucking stain on face of this forum!

Is that ALL you do all day every day, you FUCKING miserable tosser? Do you actually sit on this forum for the entire fucking day, 300+ days a year waiting for members you dislike to say something so you can reply with your fucking miserable, bitter, hypocritical bullshit?

Personally, I don't give a toss who or what the fuck you are. You're a complete FUCKING dickhead who's existence on THIS forum revolves and has always revolved around stalking and attacking posters you dislike.

You contribute almost NOTHING else but bitter, humourless comments attacking and picking on the same positive and genuine people day in day out.

Whilst most regular posters express their likes and dislikes, they still manage to contribute by way of positive or entertaining information, discussion or comments. YOU on the other hand do almost sweet FUCK all but post one attack after another on whichever members you've chosen to stalk day after day.

Go fuck yourself!
Don't hold back, now... :bur2:

Hope you don't take this wrong, but when I was complaining some time back about the abusive exchanges that were overtaking and (to my way of thinking) spoiling the board I recall you saying you thought it was merely "spirited and lively" debate, and I have to agree: this last reply of yours was certainly spirited and lively.

thonglor55
June 19th, 2011, 03:44
As usual, thonglor55 just says whatever he wants without truth, honour or integrity being of any matter. I'm so pleased to see you bring up these principles of posting behavior. It underlines the truthfulness of your own post previously that someone you believe to be homintern has a belly so fat he can't see his own penis. The only conclusion must be that you have seen homintern naked.

June 19th, 2011, 03:47
If there was ever any doubt as to what I have been saying about you two fools, your last posts have certainly erased any doubt. Thanks for such excellent demonstrations. I couldn't have done better had I written them myself. I know 6 year olds that display more emotional maturity than you two intellectual cripples. The name calling and expletives are just icing on the cake. And congratulations Beachlover, it seems you have set a new personal best in using fuck and its derivatives. You even managed to spell it without your usual *. As tantrums go it was a narcissistic tour de force. It's almost embarrassing how easy it is to bait you two bullies and get you to show your true colors.

Narcissistic rage (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=9&t=21210)

June 19th, 2011, 04:11
Beachlover you truly need a vacation dude before that 20 something year old heart attacks. You are your own worst enemy...always rising to the challenge which just further adds to how immature you really are. Maybe you, justme and Once in Awhile could have a menage a twat and settle this thing once and for all?

Smiles
June 19th, 2011, 05:13
" ... WTF! Coming from the humourless FUCKSTICK who harps on ... Get FUCKED! You're a fucking pathetic loser. Your entire FUCKING posting history . . You must be one of the greatest low life maggots . . . like a FUCKING great arsehole . . . a constant fucking stain on face of this forum!
. . . you FUCKING miserable tosser? Do you actually sit on this forum for the entire fucking day . . . [you] fucking miserable, bitter, hypocritical bullshit . . . Personally, I don't give a toss who or what the fuck you are. You're a complete FUCKING dickhead . . . YOU ... do almost sweet FUCK all but post one attack after another . . . Go fuck yourself! ... " :laughing3:
Tourette's Syndrome? I'm thinking ...

"Tourette syndrome ... is an inherited neuropsychiatric disorder with onset in childhood, characterized by multiple physical (motor) tics and at least one vocal (phonic) tic; these tics characteristically wax and wane. Tourette's is defined as part of a spectrum of tic disorders, which includes transient and chronic tics.
Tourette's was once considered a rare and bizarre syndrome, most often associated with the exclamation of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks (coprolalia), but this symptom is present in only a small minority of people with Tourette's.[1] Tourette's is no longer considered a rare condition, but it may not always be correctly identified because most cases are classified as mild. Between 1 and 10 children per 1,000 have Tourette's;[2] as many as 10 per 1,000 people may have tic disorders,[3][4] with the more common tics of eye blinking, coughing, throat clearing, sniffing, and facial movements."
Anyway, good one Beachy. Nice hole, well dug.

thonglor55
June 19th, 2011, 05:17
Beachlover you truly need a vacation dude before that 20 something year old heart attacks. You are your own worst enemy...always rising to the challenge which just further adds to how immature you really are.combat must be so proud of his hero.

June 19th, 2011, 05:48
Do you actually sit on this forum for the entire fucking day, 300+ days a year waiting for members you dislike to say something so you can reply with your fucking miserable, bitter, hypocritical bullshit?
Predators may increase the biodiversity of communities by preventing a single species from becoming dominant. Such predators are known as keystone species and may have a profound influence on the balance of organisms in a particular ecosystem. Introduction or removal of this predator, or changes in its population density, can have drastic cascading effects on the equilibrium of many other populations in the ecosystem.

https://www.youtube.com/v/7-QqA2ug1uY

thonglor55
June 19th, 2011, 05:53
Tourette's Syndrome? I'm thinking ...You're not suggesting that Beachlover's other handle is homintern's nephew Aunty?? So Beachlover's ONS with homintern was incestuous? OMG!!

June 19th, 2011, 07:46
All I can say is you some of you people need to seriously get yourselves a fucking life (GAFL).

Maybe you could start watching a soap opera and join a chat forum about it with all the other nasty bored lonely old women, and whine about what Blake did to Rick or something. Leave this forum for people who want to have a bit of fun, sometimes a tongue in cheek poke at other members, but with respect and good humour; communicate with others who have an interest in gay life; and maybe discuss some of the contemporary issues around the world.

This especially applies to you Thonglor; your status says you live in Bangkok, surely there is something better to do there than sit at a computer making facetious, smart-ass personal attacks on people on a forum that is entitled Sawatdee Gay Thailand?

Just do something, seriously, GAFL !!

thonglor55
June 19th, 2011, 09:08
...a tongue in cheek poke ... Perhaps you could kick it off by telling us who's had a tongue between your cheeks while giving you a poke??
... surely there is something better to do there than sit at a computer making facetious, smart-ass personal attacks on people on a forum that is entitled Sawatdee Gay Thailand?It's called retirement. Perhaps you've forgotten Beachlover's famous comment about the denizens of Pattaya
... sleazy low-life dumb fuck creeps ... bitching about their last prostitute failing to please them or something... - well, that's retirement. It's something for you to look forward to. Me, I spend my days skulking on Gayromeo and waiting for my (even older) sugar daddy to come by and take me shopping - that's in between
throwing out a line with a little bait on it {so} guys bite like hungry fish, and {I have} you hook, line, and sinker.Oops, that's what you wrote in praise of Beachlover. :snorting: I guess he's a different kinda guy though, right?

June 19th, 2011, 09:56
Retirement.... to have finished working and to try to enjoy yourself for the remainder of your life but not to be obnoxious to the point where you bring misery on to others. Otherwise we all become another ass wipe whose only claim to fame is sitting on the beach or sitting in a restaurant and trying to figure out how we can insult someone else to the point of making them hurt.

thonglor55
June 19th, 2011, 10:51
... trying to figure out how we can insult someone else ...I keep saying everyone needs a hobby. Do you think that simonAU reckons that a fine upstanding person such as himself will shame me into changing my behavior? Young fool.

June 19th, 2011, 18:00
No Thonglor, I wish that nobody needed to defend themselves against others. Nobody. Seems like I spend too much time trying to defend myself against a very few that seem to have nothing better to do then to ridicule and belittle people. Even SG has taken on a professional look and retreated a bit.
I believe you contribute alot of good information to the board and the readers and by the way you speak and information on your posts, I imagine you to be a doctor of sorts and a specialist at that. Maybe an internist or a nephrologist. I think that when you stab, well, its beneath you, but I do try to talk to you and treat you the way I would like to be treated.
You are not like a scarce few others that have nothing to do but sit around and act like 12 year olds trying to dish crap out at every post.
"He csalled me a potty word!" "Kaka mouth!" Sometimes I think the psts on this board are so childish that I wonder what I am doing here. But then I return. Its like Yabba! I cant seem to drop it.

Beachlover
June 19th, 2011, 18:05
Ha! Got all the fucksticks out of bed in a neat row with that one didnтАЩt I? :rolling:

Bunch of fucking cockroaches! Look at them...

Thonglor55's so excited he replied FOUR times in two hours! Made two posts as Thonglor55, made a third post as тАЬX-ratedтАЭ and then returned as Thonglor55 to make a fourth post. You fucking multi-username tosser!

тАЬCome and GoтАЭ is probably BadBoyBilly... enough said.

I'm thinking ...
SmilesтАЩ ability to write coherently has fallen off a cliff so he let Wikipedia write most of his reply. Smart move, professor moon face! :rolling:

intellectual cripples
Look at that! Like a clockwork cockroach, barely an hour passes before тАЬOnce and Always an ArseholeтАЭ posts his dickhead reply.

This fucking miserable loser actually sits on this forum ALL day sniping at people he dislikes. DoesnтАЩt matter what time of the day Justme, Combat and I post. The fuckstick is almost ALWAYS replying immediately with snide, bitter attacks!

Look at his posting history. Over 80% of his posts are NOTHING but attacking and belittling other members. ItтАЩs almost ALL he does here! The guyтАЩs a fucking arsewipe!

Beachlover
June 19th, 2011, 18:13
Simon... would you please stop signing off by flipping us the finger. :happy7: :rolling:

This especially applies to you Thonglor; your status says you live in Bangkok, surely there is something better to do there than sit at a computer making facetious, smart-ass personal attacks on people on a forum that is entitled Sawatdee Gay Thailand?
You're totally right and thereтАЩs some history to this sad fuck. Thonglor55 used to post as тАЬHominternтАЭ. After some years, he registered a new handle and posted this thread faking his own death: gay-thailand-f9/homintern-dead-t17210.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/homintern-dead-t17210.html) . Since then heтАЩs registered and posted with few other handles before settling on this one...

Personally, I think itтАЩs better to just ignore him, which is what IтАЩll go back to doing most of the time after this one...

June 19th, 2011, 18:18
...Personally, I think itтАЩs better to just ignore him (Thonglor55), which is what IтАЩll go back to doing most of the time after this one...

Promise?

:rolling:

Sen Yai
June 19th, 2011, 18:58
Thonglor.......I imagine you to be a doctor of sorts and a specialist at that. Maybe an internist or a nephrologist.

I've always imagined him as more of a Proctologist.

June 19th, 2011, 19:03
Thonglor.......I imagine you to be a doctor of sorts and a specialist at that. Maybe an internist or a nephrologist.

I've always imagined him as more of a Proctologist.

Tell us what it means and I'll tell you if I think he is.................. :laughing3:

the1
June 19th, 2011, 19:13
Beachlover - http://www.angermanagementaustralia.com.au/

Give them a call.

thonglor55
June 20th, 2011, 03:37
Thonglor55's so excited he replied FOUR times in two hours! Made two posts as Thonglor55, made a third post as тАЬX-ratedтАЭ and then returned as Thonglor55 to make a fourth post. You fucking multi-username tosser!Poor Beachlover must be really threatened when he thinks he sees someone else posting almost as frequently as he does himself, especially when - lo and behold - he follows up with a second post before anyone's had the time (or inclination) to respond to the first one!
Thonglor55 used to post as тАЬHominternтАЭ. After some years, he registered a new handle and posted this thread faking his own death: gay-thailand-f9/homintern-dead-t17210.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/homintern-dead-t17210.html) . Since then heтАЩs registered and posted with few other handles before settling on this one... Personally, I think itтАЩs better to just ignore him, which is what IтАЩll go back to doing most of the time after this one...For those who need to understand Beachlover's obsession with homintern (from whom he claims he keeps getting PMs :rolling: ) see my response to combat earlier in this thread - it's about half-way down the third page as I read it. Ah, the love that dare speak no other name!

dab69
June 20th, 2011, 07:14
Jinks,

I think this thread deserves
a sticky.

Seriously, you would think women wouldn't
complain about fucksticks.
How many message boards has she
been kicked off of?

June 20th, 2011, 07:42
WTF! ... FUCKSTICK ... FUCKED! ... fucking ... FUCKING ... FUCKING ... arsehole. ... fucking ... FUCKING ... fucking ... fucking ... bullshit ... fuck ... FUCKING dickhead ... FUCK ...fuck yourself!
Then in another thread you decide to judge another poster on emotional intelligence. The only way the second quote is true is if you were looking in a mirror when you wrote it.

He's just got very low emotional intelligence. Lacks empathy and self awareness.
Talk about lacking self awareness. But then that's so typical of a narcissist like you.

thonglor55
June 20th, 2011, 09:10
I believe you contribute alot of good information to the board and the readers and by the way you speak and information on your posts, I imagine you to be a doctor of sorts and a specialist at that. Maybe an internist or a nephrologist.I thought my biography was well known - came to Thailand in the late Eighties straight after college, taken up by a very influential Thai as his catamite, started in busness in the typical Thai way if you're going to make any money (ie. a monopoly conferred by government license gained through his patronage), involved in a few other businesses along the way, got Thai permanent residence (no need to pull strings if people already know who your patron is), sold out, spend my day logged on to Gayromeo chasing boys half my age.

June 20th, 2011, 13:07
Being Asian he has lost face playing second fiddle to you thonglor55.

thonglor55
June 20th, 2011, 13:52
... playing second fiddle ...Given the size of my WMD (Weapon of Mass Distraction) it's more like playing third bassoon :glasses7:

June 20th, 2011, 15:20
..Given the size of my WMD (Weapon of Mass Distraction) it's more like playing third bassoon :glasses7:

I think you'll find that if you move the webcam further back, it will become perfectly normal-sized.

thonglor55
June 20th, 2011, 15:53
..Given the size of my WMD (Weapon of Mass Distraction) it's more like playing third bassoon :glasses7:I think you'll find that if you move the webcam further back, it will become perfectly normal-sized.What size is normal? All the recent porn I've seen from Bel Ami suggests the latest generation of well fed Western boys are big every way it counts.

June 20th, 2011, 15:58
..Given the size of my WMD (Weapon of Mass Distraction) it's more like playing third bassoon :glasses7:I think you'll find that if you move the webcam further back, it will become perfectly normal-sized.What size is normal? All the recent porn I've seen from Bel Ami suggests the latest generation of well fed Western boys are big every way it counts.

There's no point asking anybody on SGT - none of us can get near a Western boy's cock, far less measure it - that's why we are here!

June 20th, 2011, 16:47
There's no point asking anybody on SGT - none of us can get near a Western boy's cock, far less measure it - that's why we are here!

Hi,

Not exactly true, I have little or no interest in western boys!

June 20th, 2011, 17:15

Hi,

Not exactly true, I have little or no interest in western boys!

The exception that proves the rule!

lonelywombat
June 21st, 2011, 06:11
I thought my biography was well known - came to Thailand in the late Eighties straight after college, taken up by a very influential Thai as his catamite, started in busness in the typical Thai way if you're going to make any money (ie. a monopoly conferred by government license gained through his patronage), involved in a few other businesses along the way, got Thai permanent residence (no need to pull strings if people already know who your patron is), sold out, spend my day logged on to Gayromeo chasing boys half my age.

That is how I recall it and you could have added you posted as Boygeenyus from 2004 to 2007. Were you not also beachbunny? From memory you started posted again just before homitern supposedly passed away, not sure why you disappeared, but undoubtedly we will be told.

Maybe sherlock beachlover can fill in all the other names you used.

thonglor55
June 21st, 2011, 09:38
Maybe sherlock beachlover can fill in all the other names you used.Beachlover is still in love with the sight of his legs draped over homintern's shoulders during that famous ONS so there is only one possible conclusion in his lexicon. The love that dare speak no other name, as you should know.

netrix
June 21st, 2011, 12:12

speak for yourself.

June 21st, 2011, 13:02

speak for yourself.

I forgot - you're one of those unsuspecting people who come to see the Temples and who just happen to stumble over the sex scene, aren't you?

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

thonglor55
June 21st, 2011, 13:21
I forgot - you're one of those unsuspecting people who come to see the Temples and who just happen to stumble over the sex scene, aren't you?It's the updated Playboy reader excuse - "I only buy it for the articles" becomes" I only go there for the temples".