PDA

View Full Version : Opening Party!NEW Hotel-lounge bar-restaurant.ALL WELCOME

June 15th, 2011, 23:36
Big hello to all the boys and "girls" on the board!!!

I would like to invite you to a new hotel-bar lounge-restaurant grand opening party. :hello1: :bounce: :laughing3: :headbang:

Pattaya Holiday Lodge is located on 3rd road and offers probably the best value accommodation in town at best prices

Our rooms start from only 550 baht per night, and we do offer weekly, monthly and long term rates which include everything. No more to pay.

Any how, back to party.

WHEN: Saturday 18 June
TIME: 20:00PM
WHERE: At the hotel, located on 3rd road, right opposite soi 35(map below)
WHATS ON: Grand Opening party with free drinks and finger food.

Heineken or San Miguel only 59 baht

Draft San Miguel only 59 baht or 149 baht for jug

Singha or Tiger only 49 baht

All spirits only 89 baht

Variety of wine(over 30 to choose from) prices 100-180 baht

ALL WELCOME. FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO PM ME OR PUT THEIR NAME ON THE THREAD GET FREE JUG OF SAN MIGUEL DRAFT

Please note the site is still under development, but can be found at http://www.pattaya-holiday-hotel.com

Here are some photo's
[attachment=4:15nvsxj1]011.jpg[/attachment:15nvsxj1] [attachment=3:15nvsxj1]010.jpg[/attachment:15nvsxj1]
[attachment=2:15nvsxj1]008.jpg[/attachment:15nvsxj1] [attachment=1:15nvsxj1]002.jpg[/attachment:15nvsxj1]

June 15th, 2011, 23:38
Sorry boys, forgot to add the map
[attachment=0:21qlegxc]IMG-1.jpg[/attachment:21qlegxc]

jinks
June 15th, 2011, 23:40
Don't bother with the website it is nowhere near finished.
And I'll take the beer in December.

June 15th, 2011, 23:44
Don't bother with the website it is nowhere near finished.
And I'll take the beer in December.

You are correct about the website, as i mentioned in the OP, site is under development and should be finished according to webmaster in less than a week, which really means more like 2-3 weeks.

HOWEVER

Party is still on :hello2: and if anyone has any questions about the hotel, i am happy to answer

bao-bao
June 16th, 2011, 01:25
The room looks very nice and bright - which is fine for we early risers - but it won't do much for the night owls who look for black-out drapes. The rest of the place looks like it certainly has potential!

Good luck with the new venture, and you may pass my beer along to jinks in December. :cheers:

PinkSilom
June 16th, 2011, 01:51
Grand Opening party with free drinks and finger food.

All spirits only 89 baht

If the drinks are free, why tell us how much they cost?

RonanTheBarbarian
June 16th, 2011, 04:43
Finding it hard to corrrelate your map with Google maps.

Is "Soi 35" on your map the same street Google Maps calls "Chaloem phrakiat 35"?

June 16th, 2011, 07:02
Finding it hard to corrrelate your map with Google maps.

Is "Soi 35" on your map the same street Google Maps calls "Chaloem phrakiat 35"?
I believe that's the very same one soi 35 :),

You can also look up corner of pattaya tai and 3rd road as hotel is located only approx 50 meters away

June 16th, 2011, 07:06

All spirits only 89 baht

Because not all drinks are free as stated in OP only 10 people get free jugs of San Miguel, so if you do not drink this particular beer or do not drink beer at all- you would need to buy the drink of your choice. :)

I do hope it is a satisfactory response

June 16th, 2011, 07:18
The room looks very nice and bright - which is fine for we early risers - but it won't do much for the night owls who look for black-out drapes. The rest of the place looks like it certainly has potential!

Good luck with the new venture, and you may pass my beer along to jinks in December. :cheers:

Thank you for kind words :)

You will find it's only the photo and all the lights used that appears to have see through curtains, in reality curtains are fairly thick and hold the light really well( was my first priority when choosing curtains)

I must add, we do have 5 different room types, 1 room has only normal size glass door(with curtains) for those who prefer "darker" rooms

Ps. The door leads onto a balcony :)

June 16th, 2011, 07:25

All spirits only 89 baht

Maybe he is hoping you will return to the bar another time after the "Party" :idea:

June 16th, 2011, 08:35
The pictures look nce. Wishing you the best on your grand opening party.
The Staff of Happy Place

June 16th, 2011, 08:57
The pictures look nce. Wishing you the best on your grand opening party.
The Staff of Happy Place
Thank you :alc:

June 17th, 2011, 22:10
Hi Boys, just a reminder that the party is tomorrow night at 20:00 = 8pm
Still plenty of "FREE" beer and Italian wine to give away :hello1:

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 09:01
I'd have thought (since the Web site is a shell) that you'd be providing some basic information about the hotel via alternative means (eg. here). Some of the typical questions people ask (on SGT and elsewhere) about hotels are as follows:
* Is there an elevator (If not, how many floors to walk up)?
* What is your "joiners" policy?
* Does each room have a safe?
* What other security policies do you have?
* Do you offer airport transfers?
* How close are you to Boystown / Sunnee / Jomtien?
* Are you open now for guests (if not, when)?
* What forms of payment do you take?
* How can I make a booking now (since I can't via the Web site)?
* If I have to give you my credit card number to guarantee a reservation how do I do so now since you don't have a secure Internet booking facility?

June 18th, 2011, 09:06
Great questions Thinglor. I think people would also like to know what type of food is available, phones in the rooms and working, bell service?

June 18th, 2011, 09:17
I'd have thought (since the Web site is a shell) that you'd be providing some basic information about the hotel via alternative means (eg. here). Some of the typical questions people ask (on SGT and elsewhere) about hotels are as follows:
* Is there an elevator (If not, how many floors to walk up)?
* What is your "joiners" policy?
* Does each room have a safe?
* What other security policies do you have?
* Do you do airport transfers?
* How close are you to Boystown / Sunnee / Jomtien?
* Are you open now for guests (if not, when)?
* What forms of payment do you take?
* How can I make a booking now (since I can't via the Web site)?
* If I have to give you my credit card number to guarantee a reservation how do I do so now since you don't have a secure Internet booking facility?

You are absolutely correct if the thread was about the hotel, but the thread is about the OPENING PARTY.

But here are the answers for you
Is there an elevator (If not, how many floors to walk up)? No there is no elevator in a 4 level building. The amount of floors to walk up would depend on the room you stay in, so if you stay in the room on the 4th floor, that would mean having to walk 4 floors
* What is your "joiners" policy? There is no joiner fees
* Does each room have a safe? Yes each room has digital safe, bigger rooms have bigger safe(15ltr)
* What other security policies do you have? What other security policy's are there? besides having 24 hour reception and 24 hour CCTV
* Do you do airport transfers?Yes we do
* How close are you to Boystown / Sunnee / Jomtien?Please refer to the map for the location
* Are you open now for guests (if not, when)?Tonight is the Opening party
* What forms of payment do you take?Cash or credit cards or paypal
* How can I make a booking now (since I can't via the Web site)? by sending a pm
* If I have to give you my credit card number to guarantee a reservation how do I do so now since you don't have a secure Internet booking facility? To be safe, you can make the booking via Paypal,

Website according to the webmaster is about 1 week from being complete, but as many know web designers are not the most reliable people in the world. but fingers crossed it will be done. All progress is made live, so you will be able to see the progress

June 18th, 2011, 09:27
Great questions Thinglor. I think people would also like to know what type of food is available, phones in the rooms and working, bell service?

Thai and Western food, the chief is actually really good. Rather than relying on reference, my interview process was to get them to cook and have all staff taste the food. The winner made excellent dishes.Prices are more towards "Thai price", for example Fried rice with chicken is only 50 baht

I can upload the menu if people are interested, but it will be on the website also.

We have IDD phones, ie you can call reception but can not call out. Anyone can call your room direct bypassing the front desk

Yes you can order room service, fridges are filled with drinks of all variety's with very very good prices. Some examples
coke -20baht
Water-10baht
San Miguel-59baht

Every room has
Free WI-FI Internet
Air -Conditioning
32 Inch LCD TV
Cable TV
DVD/CD/MP3
Digital Safe
Microwave
Kettle
Fridge 6ltr
Cutlery, glasses and mugs
Hair Dryer
Mini Bar

We also do have laundry facility's. Self service or full service. There are 3 coin operated machines 6kg-40baht, 9kg-60baht or 11kg-80 baht.

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 11:15
* How close are you to Boystown / Sunnee / Jomtien? Please refer to the map for the locationOr to put it differently, miles away.

Beachlover
June 18th, 2011, 11:29
Christ, you're a dickhead thonglor55... He's been pretty polite in replying to your questions. Why not offer a little courtesy in return? He hasn't slagged off anyone.

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 11:36
Christ, you're a dickhead thonglor55... He's been pretty polite in replying to your questions. Why not offer a little courtesy in return? He hasn't slagged off anyone.If you read my post Beachcrest you'd have seen that I said they were the questions that most people would ask, so I asked them on their behalf. I thought his answer to the question on his proximity to the bars was evasive and self-serving. There is no need to indulge your bully-boy tactics of calling people names (although we're all well aware of your Narcissistic Personality Disorder (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting-guidelines-and-discussion-f11/cyber-bullying-t21089.html) so I guess you can't help yourself). He's a businessman, advertising his business. You claim to be a self-made businessman yourself yet clearly you haven't the first idea what it means to deliver a compelling customer experience.

June 18th, 2011, 12:03
* How close are you to Boystown / Sunnee / Jomtien? Please refer to the map for the locationOr to put it differently, miles away.

I am sorry i did not realize you were not familiar with town.

Boyztown is off beach road, we are located on 3rd road. Walking i would estimate 30 mins, Bike 5 mins, Baht Bus i would say 30 mins
Sunnee is located by the Tuk Com on Pattaya Tai, 7 mins walk approx 300 meters away
Soi Chayapun is about 7 mins walk
Jomtien, to walk i would estimate 45 mins minimum. Bike 10 or so mins, Baht Bus-unsure

Perhaps this map here will give you better understanding of the city. Hotel is located 20 meters away from the corner of Pattaya Tai road and 3rd Road
http://www.planetware.com/map/pattaya-c ... a274_n.htm (http://www.planetware.com/map/pattaya-chonburi-map-tha-tha274_n.htm)

colmx
June 18th, 2011, 21:09
From looking at the map it would seem that you are located quite close to "supan" restaurant - which is a very popular late night eatery amongst gay people.

Also loads of gay boys have their rooms in the sub sois around there.

And there are probably 20 Boy karaokes within a 5 minute walk (inside Soi Buakow, on Soi Bonkot and at the corner of Soi Kor pai/Pattaya Tai)

I think there will be no problem finding "companionship" in this area!