PDA

View Full Version : gay networking

thrillbill
June 13th, 2011, 21:40
Gaydar.GayRomeo, and other gay social internet venues can be great for meeting other gays for just chit chatting or for connecting up for action. For me, it can save a lot of time of sitting at the bar looking for a "date". What is different about the Pattaya Thai gay men (most of you call them " boys")on these social networks compared to the Bangkok members is that 90% of them are money boys and don't even have HOT bodies to deserve a 20 baht note. And why do the "boys" from Pattaya think they are so handsome when they have a 24 inch waist and are about as skinny as ther 12 year old sister? Bangkok is sooooooooooooo different than Pattaya for gay life and gay searching on the websites.

June 13th, 2011, 21:50
Gaydar.GayRomeo, and other gay social internet venues can be great for meeting other gays for just chit chatting or for connecting up for action. For me, it can save a lot of time of sitting at the bar looking for a "date". What is different about the Pattaya Thai gay men (most of you call them " boys")on these social networks compared to the Bangkok members is that 90% of them are money boys and don't even have HOT bodies to deserve a 20 baht note. And why do the "boys" from Pattaya think they are so handsome when they have a 24 inch waist and are about as skinny as ther 12 year old sister? Bangkok is sooooooooooooo different than Pattaya for gay life and gay searching on the websites.

It might well have something to do with the OAP's who live in Pattaya!

lexusgs
June 13th, 2011, 23:33

It might well have something to do with the OAP's who live in Pattaya!

Combot,

As you have an obsession with the age of guys in Pattaya, just how old are YOU?. I'm intrigued dude...

lexusgs
June 13th, 2011, 23:39

Thrillbill,

I'm kinda in agreement with your comments. Before I get 'flamed' by Combot and his mate might I suggest you try Grindr when you're in Pattaya. Very little (less then 10%) gay for pay, most of the guys are mid 20's to 30's and very fit. Really is worth checking out. Of course NAB at the weekend is great too if that's the kind of guys u look for. Many guys come from BKK at the weekend for Sat night at NAB. I'm sure you already know that.

June 14th, 2011, 05:05
Combot... I'm intrigued dude...
Dudette would be a more appropriate appellation.
As for age I doubt whether you can count that high.

June 14th, 2011, 06:58

Totally agree with you ... also in the Pattaya bars the boys are unattractive compared to the Bangkok bars. The boys in Pattaya are cheaper but they get 'offed' by asking a cheaper price. They would rarely be taken off in Bangkok because they are so woefully unattractive. I prefer to pay a more in Bangkok and enjoy the company of someone I find handsome.
But everyone has to make money to survive in this country so those that can't sell it in Bangkok end up in Pattayaland or (even worse) Sunee Plaza.

A few years back I used to be a twice a month visitor to Pattaya - now it's about twice a year. It's not because of the cost ... it's because I can't find so many really good looking young men.

Pattaya certainly is the "Extreme City" when it comes to finding the ugly-bugs on Thailand's gay scene.

June 14th, 2011, 16:10

Totally agree with you ... also in the Pattaya bars the boys are unattractive compared to the Bangkok bars. The boys in Pattaya are cheaper but they get 'offed' by asking a cheaper price. They would rarely be taken off in Bangkok because they are so woefully unattractive. I prefer to pay a more in Bangkok and enjoy the company of someone I find handsome.
But everyone has to make money to survive in this country so those that can't sell it in Bangkok end up in Pattayaland or (even worse) Sunee Plaza.

A few years back I used to be a twice a month visitor to Pattaya - now it's about twice a year. It's not because of the cost ... it's because I can't find so many really good looking young men.

Pattaya certainly is the "Extreme City" when it comes to finding the ugly-bugs on Thailand's gay scene.

CINDERALLA HAS LEFT THE BUILDING,TAKE YOUR PICK OF THE SISTERS!

June 14th, 2011, 17:20
...Pattaya certainly is the "Extreme City" when it comes to finding the ugly-bugs on Thailand's gay scene.

Your observation could apply equally as well to the punters, if not more so.

I disagree about the boys in Pattaya - a fraction are stunning, the majority are acceptable, and a few are ...unfortunate - exactly the same as in BKK where I have seen some boys who are truly beautiful as well as some I couldn't fuck for laughing.

Such observations are particularly valid of course when the person criticising is Adonis personified.
I assume that you fall into that category as I certainly do.

:occasion9:

Screamaloud
June 14th, 2011, 18:53

Thrillbill,

I'm kinda in agreement with your comments. Before I get 'flamed' by Combot and his mate might I suggest you try Grindr when you're in Pattaya. Very little (less then 10%) gay for pay, most of the guys are mid 20's to 30's and very fit. Really is worth checking out. Of course NAB at the weekend is great too if that's the kind of guys u look for. Many guys come from BKK at the weekend for Sat night at NAB. I'm sure you already know that.

Lexusgs: what/where is NAB? Sorry a blonde moment from me.

Dboy
June 14th, 2011, 19:01
And why do the "boys" from Pattaya think they are so handsome when they have a 24 inch waist and are about as skinny as ther 12 year old sister?

They sound perfect to me. Send them my way.

June 14th, 2011, 20:31
And why do the "boys" from Pattaya think they are so handsome when they have a 24 inch waist and are about as skinny as ther 12 year old sister?

They sound perfect to me. Send them my way.

Too late!

I have snapped them all up!

:occasion9:

June 14th, 2011, 21:15
Hi,

I have been looking at this GR for the past couple of weeks and I haven't noticed anyone particularly describing themselves, except one 20 year old from Pattaya, as bar workers. He proudly announced he worked at Vassa bar!

Do they drop this one on you when you meet or what??? I have always said on here, I have no objection at all to bar boys but you want to know up front where you stand to save embarrassment on both parties.

I don't consider myself particularly naive but the majority I have spoken with online have been from Bangkok, Laos and Cambodia and gone to great lengths, without my asking, to say they don't work in the bars.

I will say the ones I have been talking to tend to be between 24 and 33 years old and vary from having a university degree to working for Lao Telecom.

lexusgs
June 14th, 2011, 23:29

Thrillbill,

Lexusgs: what/where is NAB? Sorry a blonde moment from me.

Here you go. It's on 2nd Rd. towards Pattaya International Hospital right behind the 24 hr McDonalds.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NaB-Patta ... 7585222222 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/NaB-Pattaya/115177585222222)