PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just love this.

arsenal
June 13th, 2011, 10:36
Police arrest Police after mobile phone shop raid in East Pattaya

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/ ... t-pattaya/ (http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/30814/police-arrest-police-after-mobile-phone-shop-raid-in-east-pattaya/)

krobbie
June 13th, 2011, 10:56
So ... just after the tea money I suspect. Buggers. I see the actual Police are taking it no further.

thonglor55
June 13th, 2011, 11:04
I recall being in Tawan Bar once when some out-of-town police turned up and attempted a shakedown of bar management. The management called their local police station (ie. the guys who usually collected the tea money) who came around and saw the interlopers off. It's turf warfare between criminal guys who often happen to wear uniform. In that case the usual argument is that go-go bar activity is illegal anyway so the police are simply enforcing an informal system of on-the-spot fines. krobbie may or may not be correct about whether charges will be pursued but unless it's high profile enough to hit the news again we'll never know. Amazing Thailand.

June 13th, 2011, 13:39
I was horrified and also saddened at the availability of police regalia, equipment and especially the fucking dozens of shops selling everything from handguns to automatic weapons near Chinatown in Bangkok.

I am not sure what the laws are to purchase this stuff is in Thailand but can't see that any good can come from it :dontknow:

thonglor55
June 13th, 2011, 14:57
I was horrified and also saddened at the availability of police regalia, equipment and especially the fucking dozens of shops selling everything from handguns to automatic weapons near Chinatown in Bangkok. I am not sure what the laws are to purchase this stuff is in Thailand but can't see that any good can come from it.The laws are irrelevant. This Is Thailand.

June 13th, 2011, 15:33
I was horrified and also saddened at the availability of police regalia, equipment and .. everything from handguns to automatic weapons..in Bangkok.
I .. can't see that any good can come from it :dontknow:

You need to be more adventurous in bed, dear.

:occasion9:

June 13th, 2011, 16:37
You need to be more adventurous in bed, dear.

:occasion9:

Sorry handcuffs excluded :evil4:

Beachlover
June 13th, 2011, 21:26
I was horrified and also saddened at the availability of police regalia, equipment and especially the fucking dozens of shops selling everything from handguns to automatic weapons near Chinatown in Bangkok.
I've seen bogan Mums buying their kids little electric prod taser things and ninja stars in Phuket LOL.

June 14th, 2011, 14:33
I've seen bogan Mums buying their kids little electric prod taser things and ninja stars in Phuket LOL.

Scary

thonglor55
June 14th, 2011, 14:53
I've seen bogan Mums buying their kids little electric prod taser things and ninja stars in Phuket LOL.What an interesting life you do lead, Beachlover.

June 14th, 2011, 20:54
I've seen bogan Mums buying their kids little electric prod taser things and ninja stars in Phuket LOL.What an interesting life you do lead, Beachlover.

Sorry for my ignorance, what is a bogan mum????

June 14th, 2011, 22:06
Sorry for my ignorance, what is a bogan mum????

You wouldn't be expected to know Kevin as it's an Australian term, in England the slang word 'Yob' is more widely used:

Bogan is Australian slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for an individual who is recognised to be from a lower class background or someone whose limited education, speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour exemplifies such a background.

In Australia, "bogan" is generally synonymous with the older term "yobbo" (or "yob").

Wait for the snide retorts from.......

colmx
June 15th, 2011, 01:29
In Australia, "bogan" is generally synonymous with the older term "yobbo" (or "yob").

I would have thought that a Chav would be a better British colloquial equivalent for Bogan?

Here in Ireland we call them Skangers :drv:

June 15th, 2011, 02:24

I would have thought that a Chav would be a better British colloquial equivalent for Bogan?

Here in Ireland we call them Skangers :drv:

Hehehehehe,

GOT IT NOW!

Chav, Chavvie, Charver, well used words of old! but Skankers we use as well but mainly for the act of cheating someone!

New ones on me are bogan and Skangers!

thonglor55
June 15th, 2011, 09:11
New ones on me are bogan ... A term used by Australian middle class wannabees to denote the class of people they desperately hope they're not.

June 15th, 2011, 14:26
New ones on me are bogan ... A term used by Australian middle class wannabees to denote the class of people they desperately hope they're not.

Here is one from a 'middle class' Australian (as you may well describe me) for you thongor55:

'dickhead', a word used by me to describe people (you) who have nothing better to do than snipe at other nationalities (namely mine) during a good humoured conversation about something you obviously know fuck-all about.

If you want to be a racist troll then I suggest you find a bridge to live under, cause I'm getting sick of it.

Simon

thonglor55
June 15th, 2011, 15:06
You may very well be middle-class Simon, but I was describing middle-class wannabees ie. people who are not middle-class. It's news to me that Australians constitute a "race" - the sole basis for racism I'd have thought. However, both the Australians I know well have an endless supply of Irish jokes - does that make them racist? One of them also makes negative comments about Americans, at which I take not the least offence. Does that make me more mature than you?

June 15th, 2011, 15:26
If you want to be a racist troll then I suggest you find a bridge to live under, cause I'm getting sick of it. Simon

He has to get out of his hole first Simon, in German he's refered to as a 'Wisenheimer' ...A self-assertive and arrogant person; who thinks he knows it all and also believes he is very funny with it.

thonglor55
June 15th, 2011, 15:43
He has to get out of his hole first Simon, in German he's refered to as a 'Wisenheimer' ...A self-assertive and arrogant person; who thinks he knows it all and also believes he is very funny with it.Oh combat, you were doing so well. After my comment a few days ago about your one-track posts, you started posting on other topics, making the effort to make a difference on the Board. But it looks as though you're a recidivist at heart; the effort of broadening your horizons has clearly proved too much and you've reverted to type. And I'm told that you claim not to make character assessments ("believes he is very funny") of people you've never met. We haven't met have we? Or were you the little man in the corner who wouldn't take his undies off when the orgy began last Sunday?

June 15th, 2011, 16:51
You may very well be middle-class Simon, but I was describing middle-class wannabees ie. people who are not middle-class. It's news to me that Australians constitute a "race" - the sole basis for racism I'd have thought. However, both the Australians I know well have an endless supply of Irish jokes - does that make them racist? One of them also makes negative comments about Americans, at which I take not the least offence. Does that make me more mature than you?

Dear Thonglor55,

You are just so gosh darn clever and smart, a shining example of humanity.

Can u be my posting mentor, I am sure I could learn so much about being a decent person from you

Kind regards

Simon

June 15th, 2011, 16:58
Thonglor you had your chance to buy the board instead of bitching then you could have enforced your own little rules as to what is or isn't posted. Get a life and stop being such a silly boy!

Beachlover
June 15th, 2011, 19:53
A term used by Australian middle class wannabees to denote the class of people they desperately hope they're not.
Here is one from a 'middle class' Australian (as you may well describe me) for you thongor55:

'dickhead', a word used by me to describe people (you) who have nothing better to do than snipe at other nationalities (namely mine) during a good humoured conversation about something you obviously know fuck-all about.
Hahaha... too right, Simon. Look, thonglor55 is a sad, crusty old f*ckstick who's been trolling this forum (and its predecessor) under multiple identities for years. He just wants to be a dickhead... Just ignore him and let him fester.

Here in Ireland we call them Skangers
Look... they're all equally valid terms for Lexusgs. :hello1:

June 16th, 2011, 06:19
If one wanted a practical demonstration of Bogun behavior they would need look no further than Beachlover and SimonAU in this thread.

the1
June 16th, 2011, 06:41
crusty old

At what age do you class someone as " crusty " Beach?

thonglor55
June 16th, 2011, 09:13
Can u be my posting mentor, I am sure I could learn so much about being a decent person from youIndeed you could. Please send me a PM - my PM address is, I believe, homintern@Beachlover.
Thonglor you had your chance to buy the board ...Correct, combat. Unfortunately I was over-bid by someone with deeper pockets (or a greater preparedness to lose money) than my sugar daddy allows me to squander. It was, after all, the man you'd love to screw who described the Board's income as "pocket money" (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/moving-t21040.html#p224438) when the sale was being discussed. I'm not sure how Beachlover arrived at that conclusion - something homintern said to him in one of those famous PMs perhaps?

June 16th, 2011, 14:22
Correct, combat. Unfortunately I was over-bid by someone with deeper pockets

Another idiotic post from a silly boy!

June 16th, 2011, 19:39
Combat you really need to stop calling Thongy a silly boy - it conjures up an image in my mind of you resembling Captain Mainwaring and Thongy as Private Pike.

[attachment=0:28luk3cr]lki.jpg[/attachment:28luk3cr]

June 16th, 2011, 20:09
Combat you really need to stop calling Thongy a silly boy - it conjures up an image in my mind of you resembling Captain Mainwaring and Thongy as Private Pike.

[attachment=0:1q5ndony]lki.jpg[/attachment:1q5ndony]

You have it in one Scotty except Pike was a stupid boy, Thongy is just exceptionally silly with a lot of time on his hands which makes it worse...

lexusgs
June 17th, 2011, 02:23
A term used by Australian middle class wannabees to denote the class of people they desperately hope they're not.

Hahaha... too right, Simon. Look, thonglor55 is a sad, crusty old f*ckstick who's been trolling this forum (and its predecessor) under multiple identities for years. He just wants to be a dickhead... Just ignore him and let him fester.

Here in Ireland we call them Skangers
Look... they're all equally valid terms for Lexusgs. :hello1:

Dang, thanks Beachy you're making me famous. You must be dribbling from the side of your mouth by now I can feel your excitement every time your name is mentioned. That's normally what happens when some frustrated mature OAP as yourself gets a little dizzy...you're having a larf mate... :headbang:

thonglor55
June 17th, 2011, 03:18
Another idiotic post from a silly boy!You can now be called, in every sense, a waste of space.

June 17th, 2011, 04:39
You can now be called, in every sense, a waste of space.

Silly boy....