PDA

View Full Version : Is the Babylon sauna still as hot as before?

June 11th, 2011, 20:26
Hello guys!

We are coming to BKK in August and planning to visit the Babylon sauna... I just read somewhere that the old place would be closed due to some goverment policy issues and that it is a non-sex place nowadays!!! Is that true?

What would be the second best option to meet hot & young thai guys in saunas in BKK?

Thanks already in advance!

atri1666
June 11th, 2011, 22:20
For me yes. Have had enough free sex there in may.

cameroncat
June 12th, 2011, 00:39
Who starts these weird rumors? Completely untrue. Just as much fun as ever. Just be warned that weekdays during the day, the farangs outnumber the asians 10 to 1 and the place tends to resemble a retirement center. The odds get better in the evening or weekends.

Beachlover
June 12th, 2011, 21:17
Babylon's still going strong.

Just be warned that weekdays during the day, the farangs outnumber the asians 10 to 1 and the place tends to resemble a retirement center. The odds get better in the evening or weekends.
Aha... that explains it. Went there a couple of times during the day and each time, I didn't see anyone attractive at all so after a quick look around, I went and got a nice scrub and massage from their spa instead. Haven't bothered to go back since.

lexusgs
June 12th, 2011, 22:54
Babylon's still going strong.

Just be warned that weekdays during the day, the farangs outnumber the asians 10 to 1 and the place tends to resemble a retirement center. The odds get better in the evening or weekends.
Aha... that explains it. Went there a couple of times during the day and each time, I didn't see anyone attractive at all so after a quick look around, I went and got a nice scrub and massage from their spa instead. Haven't bothered to go back since.

That's because the guys in Babylon don't like some tired mature person like yourself in real life Beachy pet. Deluded once again this evening. Must be 3/4 am where you are. Better get a power nap in before your due into the office again :rolling:

June 12th, 2011, 23:18
That's because the guys in Babylon don't like some tired mature person like yourself in real life Beachy pet. Deluded once again this evening. Must be 3/4 am where you are. Better get a power nap in before your due into the office again :rolling:

Are you trying to say in your put down that Babylon is actually full of fit, young men lexusgs, or it is indeed full of elderly farang's who don't like their own age group? Perhaps you forgot your spectacles on your last visit!

lexusgs
June 13th, 2011, 00:20
Combat,

It was packed out on Friday night with some decent eye candy yeh. I had a great time. Why do you ask?

June 13th, 2011, 04:29
Combat, It was packed out on Friday night with some decent eye candy yeh. I had a great time. Why do you ask?

Aha... that explains it.
Went there a couple of times during the day and each time, I didn't see anyone attractive at all so after a quick look around, I went and got a nice scrub and massage from their spa instead. Haven't bothered to go back since.

You went off at a tangent to snipe at Beachlover who happened to confirm what cameroncat originally said.

thonglor55
June 13th, 2011, 04:55
You went off at a tangent to snipe at Beachlover ...Apart from a fabulous review of The Barbican (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/gays-not-welcome-the-barbican-bulls-head-bangkok-t20903.html). combat's sole posting activity on the Board is sniping at at those who don't like Beachlover - and combat is the only person whom (apart from homintern) we've been told Beachlover has met.

June 13th, 2011, 05:24
Combat's sole posting activity on the Board is sniping at at those who don't like Beachlover - and combat is the only person whom (apart from homintern) we've been told Beachlover has met.

But you are homintern why else would you continually go on and on about something so absolutely ridiculous?

June 13th, 2011, 09:23
you continually go on and on about something so absolutely ridiculous?
she said in a pique of jealousy.

thonglor55
June 13th, 2011, 09:53
Combat's sole posting activity on the Board is sniping at at those who don't like Beachlover - and combat is the only person whom (apart from homintern) we've been told Beachlover has met.But you are homintern why else would you continually go on and on about something so absolutely ridiculous?So Beachlover keeps saying, so it must be true. Interestingly he's never made good on his promise that he would publish all the PMs that he says he keeps receiving from homintern so we have to assume that homintern is dead, mustn't we? I'm not sure why you think Beachlover's ONS with homintern is something you would describe as "ridiculous" unless you are indeed jealous that homintern made a hole in one and you haven't yet teed off. It was, after all, Beachlover drawing attention to the ONS in reporting one of the alleged homintern PMs that alerted us to the event. Then Beachlover made a remark about homintern's physique that can only have come from close personal observation - that he is/was so fat that he cannot see his own penis. Are you perhaps not fat enough, combat? Perhaps Beachlover is in the camp of Julius Caesar, whom Shakespeare had say (http://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-quotes/yond-cassius-has-lean-hungry-look) "Let me have men about me that are fat".

lexusgs
June 13th, 2011, 15:07
Combat, It was packed out on Friday night with some decent eye candy yeh. I had a great time. Why do you ask?

Aha... that explains it.
Went there a couple of times during the day and each time, I didn't see anyone attractive at all so after a quick look around, I went and got a nice scrub and massage from their spa instead. Haven't bothered to go back since.

You went off at a tangent to snipe at Beachlover who happened to confirm what cameroncat originally said.

Who are YOU? ...his father? :laughing3: Man get a life. This place is aiming towards offering facts and information about Thailand. I'm sure there are a number of readers who don't want to hear fantasies conjured up from individuals with multiple personality disorders who google shit all day long. :rolling:

June 13th, 2011, 15:31
..This place is aiming towards offering facts and information about Thailand...

It is?
Oh, bugger!

:rolling:

lexusgs
June 13th, 2011, 15:35
..This place is aiming towards offering facts and information about Thailand...

It is?
Oh, bugger!

:rolling:

I did say TRYING :headbang:

lexusgs
June 13th, 2011, 15:42
Hello guys!

We are coming to BKK in August and planning to visit the Babylon sauna... I just read somewhere that the old place would be closed due to some goverment policy issues and that it is a non-sex place nowadays!!! Is that true?

What would be the second best option to meet hot & young thai guys in saunas in BKK?

Thanks already in advance!

Smartguy,

There are a number of other Saunas you could visit in BKK. I have checked out a place called 'The Playroom' on Sukhumvit a few times but it's very Thai 4 Thai. Having said that if you're reasonably fit you could have some decent fun in the place. Attached is a list of the others that may be of interest.

http://www.utopia-asia.com/bangsaun.htm

June 13th, 2011, 19:46

..... Man get a life. This place is aiming towards offering facts and information about Thailand. I'm sure there are a number of readers who don't want to hear fantasies conjured up from individuals with multiple personality disorders who google shit all day long. :rolling:

I couldn't have stated that more clearly lexusgs...:-)

please guys quit bitching about each other and stay on the subject of the post...if you try hard enough I am sure you can manage ;-)

Beachlover
June 13th, 2011, 21:35
Except Lexusgs started the slagfest...

That's because the guys in Babylon don't like some tired mature person...
No, it's because I've no desire to have sex with some butt-ugly older farang like yourself...

Are you trying to say in your put down that Babylon is actually full of fit, young men lexusgs, or it is indeed full of elderly farang's who don't like their own age group?
The brainless moron's got no idea what he's trying to say...

Since Lexusgs sounds like a really dopey dumb-f*ck Aussie bogan (I'm allowed to say that because I'm Aussie) I reckon he'd be more at home posting here:
http://www.bogan.com.au :rolling:

June 13th, 2011, 21:42

Since Lexusgs sounds like a really dopey dumb-f*ck Aussie bogan (I'm allowed to say that because I'm Aussie) I reckon he'd be more at home posting here:

Not only that he's also just another sex tourist who is now an expert on all things Thai gleened of course from sex establishments and prostitutes!

lexusgs
June 13th, 2011, 23:11

That's because the guys in Babylon don't like some tired mature person...
No, it's because I've no desire to have sex with some butt-ugly older farang like yourself...

You have no idea how old I am or whether I am butt ugly like yourself mate. I would bet the farm on you being considerably older than myself and clearly pug ugly. Your posting style clearly is a wannabe not the personality you pretend to be.

Are you trying to say in your put down that Babylon is actually full of fit, young men lexusgs, or it is indeed full of elderly farang's who don't like their own age group?
The brainless moron's got no idea what he's trying to say...

Can't you expand your vocabulary slightly. YOU overuse term moron is overused when you describe people you constantly attack. I'd prefer to stand out from the crowd. :rolling:

Wrong again :laughing3:

lexusgs
June 13th, 2011, 23:18

Not only that he's also just another sex tourist who is now an expert on all things Thai gleened of course from sex establishments and prostitutes!

Of course Combot. And?? Man, you're a little too sensitive when it come to Beachy..what gives with you and him? Or are ya suffering from a split personality much like your imaginary friend :rolling: :rolling: Have you really got an issue with guys who have a healthy interest in Asian guys?? WHY do you check this site on a daily basis if not for the same interests as most people here??

June 14th, 2011, 05:10
dopey dumb-f*ck Aussie bogan
One is remind of the phrase - "It takes one to know one"

Brisboy82
June 18th, 2011, 10:32
I just went there once and there was not one guy in there who I found attractive. I ended up meeting a Filipino guy at the bar there near closing time and taking him elsewhere.

It's a nice complex but certainly no temptations there for me.