PDA

View Full Version : Happy Place 1st Year Anniversary Extravaganza!!

June 10th, 2011, 17:21
Happy Place is proud to annouce its 1st year Anniversary Birthday Extravaganza!

Date: June 28th
TIME Doors open 8:30PM Buffet opens at 9PM

300 BAHT TICKET ONLY ADMITTANCE Tickets May Be purchased at the door (space available)

WHAT YOU GET:
Customers get a FREE Superior Buffet
Free glass of Sparkling Wine
TWO FREE standard drinks!
A MINIMUM of SIX Lucky Draw Numbers!
Current Prizes thus far are:
Bottle of CHAMPAGNE (NOT Sparkling Wine)
1,500 baht Gift Certificate to Bruno's Fine Dining Restaurant
UNLIMITED DRINKS FOR ONE Balance of 2011 !!
Certificate for ONE free off and 1,000 baht to the STAFF member of your choice! To be used in 2011
Bottle of Red Wine
Bottle of Johnnie Walker GOLD
Bottle of VSOP
and maybe more!
(PRIZE SPONSORS may contact us by email at happyplacebar@hotmail.com for advertising and sponsorship

All STAFF MEMEBERS WIN!
MINIMUM OF 500 BAHT! 5-1,000 BAHT 3- 2,000 BAHT 1- 3,000 BAHT and ONE 5,000 BAHT!!
5 LUCKY ENEVELOPES !! One a wins a color TV another a DVD, another a PLAY STATION II, a computer notebook and another a 1/2 BAHT GOLD CHAIN!!

An UNBELIEVABLE PARTY NOT TO BE MISSED!! Get your Ticket at Happy Place Bar Soi 2 Boyztown Area TICKETS ON SALE AFTER MONDAY JUNE 13th
SEE YOU THERE!

:occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion7: :love7:

stevehadders
June 10th, 2011, 18:57
Wow! You certainly dont do things by halfs do you! What a night that will be - shame I am stuck in dreary UK!

June 10th, 2011, 18:59
justme,

I bloody hope you have done your costings on this one!...................... :laughing3:

a447
June 10th, 2011, 19:06
Hey! Justme!
Wait for me!!!! I'll be back there in early July.

I love the way you just go for it all the time. Awesome!

June 10th, 2011, 19:30
Yes Kevin, we already did our costs and this party is for the boys and our customers. Not us.
Our prizes in cash and items are costing us 80,000 baht. Our buffet another 15,000 baht. We expect the night to run 100,000 baht so i hope it doesnt rain!! :sign5:
Money expected to be brought in will be about 35,000 to 40,000 which means a net loss of about 60,000 baht.
Hey what the fuck, ya cant take it with you. :sign5:

June 10th, 2011, 21:19
Yes Kevin, we already did our costs and this party is for the boys and our customers. Not us.
Our prizes in cash and items are costing us 80,000 baht. Our buffet another 15,000 baht. We expect the night to run 100,000 baht so i hope it doesnt rain!! :sign5:
Money expected to be brought in will be about 35,000 to 40,000 which means a net loss of about 60,000 baht.
Hey what the fuck, ya cant take it with you. :sign5:

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Hey,

You are as mad as a wasp!!...lol.... :alc:

June 10th, 2011, 22:19
Alternatively he's as smart as a button as speculating to accumulate is an accepted business practice also, and investing the sum's of money discussed will no doubt help to keep moral up amongst the boys and the staff as well as ensuring customers have an enjoyable night, resulting in them more likely returning at some point in the future, all of which helping to offset the initial loss -so perhaps not as foolish as some would imply - Hope you have a great night Just Me - and you're quite right, lifes short and you can't take it with you so why not throw a damn good party every now and again and to hell with the cost !" :-)

anonone
June 10th, 2011, 23:19
The only thing wrong with this plan is I will not be in town to enjoy it. :rolling:

I hope everyone has a great time. Enjoy ! :occasion9:

June 10th, 2011, 23:25
Well maybe next year you'll plan to be here!
:leb: :leb: :leb:

June 11th, 2011, 00:42
I actually only arrive in LOS on the 29th so the least you could do was what waited !!! : -( lol

ceejay
June 11th, 2011, 02:04
I'm just missing it too. I arrive on the 25th and am staying in Bangkok until the 29th, when I travel up to the Isaan, so I can't really take a car down to Pattaya and stagger back to BKK at 4 in the morning.

I will be arriving in Pattaya on July 4th - are you doing anything for the 4th Unkie?

Have fun on the night.

June 11th, 2011, 11:46
I had not really thought of anything but I guess we can do something like a Bratwurst and postato salad buffet. Something to keep in line with what they would be doing in the USA. Maybe some bar b que chickens.
I will keep you posted within the next 10 days. suggestions WELCOME!

lexusgs
June 13th, 2011, 01:09
Hey Unkie,

Just a quick note to say I was in the bar last night. After a quick trip round BT I entered with my guy around 1130pm. Nice service and the guys seemed to be trying to keep the punters happy.
I may have disagreed with some of your posts on here but at least you try mate. Well done..there also seemed to be quite a few decent looking guys/couples from BKK last night.
BTW we did exchange hello's but u were getting a relaxing leg rub from an attractive dude so I thought best not to bother you. See you next time. :hello2:

June 13th, 2011, 05:32
Thanks so much and you should have said hello. The boys name is No, yes his name is no. :sign5: He gives a great massage almost every night and he is in the big c**k show. Definately worth trying, definately! Hope to meet you next time.
As far as disagreeing with me, thats what a forum is all about.
Have a great day! :hello2:

Rolling Stone
June 13th, 2011, 16:56
Nice service and the guys seemed to be trying to keep the punters happy. ... Well done..there also seemed to be quite a few decent looking guys/couples ... .

Agreed. I have to admit that I had not been impressed until this trip. I will patronise the shop tonight again.

I am leaving in a few days time but it looks like much could be anticipated come 28th June; I might change my travel plan to be here.

June 21st, 2011, 00:18
Only 34 tickets left! The rest will be space available.

June 24th, 2011, 06:56
23 tickets left! Dont forget to get yours soon as we do expect a sell out!
If space available or as people choose to leave, those might be available at the door for the party.
Thanks and see you soon!
:hello1:

June 24th, 2011, 07:52
23 tickets left! Dont forget to get yours soon as we do expect a sell out!
If space available or as people choose to leave, those might be available at the door for the party.
Thanks and see you soon!
:hello1:

Hehehe,

Masterful Justme, that's JUST like me above with the sales pitch..................hedging your bets!... it's good business...... and I hope it goes well for you all........ :alc: