PDA

View Full Version : Montys new hookup bar opens

lonelywombat
June 8th, 2011, 22:26
I hear that Monty is offering free offs after midnight and is encouraging gayromeo boys to meet their "friends" upstairs.

[attachment=0:1l7o349u]montyjune18.jpg[/attachment:1l7o349u]

jolyjacktar
June 12th, 2011, 13:52
yeah ok who else can you meet upstairs..........the mind boggles

June 12th, 2011, 15:03
How many boys do they have? These boys look handsome enough and the pics of the room is dark but it looks nice enough. Not my memories of Suneee from a few years ago.

Beachlover
June 12th, 2011, 20:47
Looks like a right classy joint... It'll fit right in at Sunee Plaza. :hello1:

June 12th, 2011, 21:03
Looks like a right classy joint... It'll fit right in at Sunee Plaza. :hello1:

It's a hookup-bar, dear.

It doesn't need original art on the walls and an selection of fine perfumes and aftershave lotions in the bog,

:rolling:

thonglor55
June 13th, 2011, 05:04
Looks like a right classy joint... It'll fit right in at Sunee Plaza.It's a hookup-bar, dear. It doesn't need original art on the walls and an selection of fine perfumes and aftershave lotions in the bog,Extraordinary though it seems, I believe Beachlover was making an attempt at irony, scottish-guy, which you seem to have missed completely.

gaymandenmark
June 13th, 2011, 05:18
I know him the blond from the left, on GayRomeo.
Not that I have meat him, only chat.

June 13th, 2011, 07:46
"Not that I have meat him, only chat."

perhaps ha ha a most freudian slip if there ever was one lol

June 13th, 2011, 15:57
Looks like a right classy joint... It'll fit right in at Sunee Plaza.It's a hookup-bar, dear. It doesn't need original art on the walls and an selection of fine perfumes and aftershave lotions in the bog,Extraordinary though it seems, I believe Beachlover was making an attempt at irony, scottish-guy, which you seem to have missed completely.

I don't see where you're coming from Thonglor.

In his "ironic" way, he was basically saying Monty's is a bit of a dive, right?

I pointed out that, even if he is right - given that it's a hookup bar, it doesn't need to be luxurious.

:dontknow: :dontknow: