PDA

View Full Version : Happy Place Introduces New Show! More Sexy Boys!

June 3rd, 2011, 00:47
A new show has emerged with parts premiering at M's Birthday Bash. Also tonight we introduced the arrival and audition of 4 new sexy boys to be added to our Sexy Boy Show! They will be appearing nightly with the regualr show which starts at 10:30pm sharp.
Thanks!

June 3rd, 2011, 15:07
Could you post photos if possible? I really love bigger boys,but not muscular,maybe some pics of the birthday party and pics of the buffett.

thonglor55
June 3rd, 2011, 15:27
It's an unforunately alliterative headline that if you read too quickly says something like New Shits Happy Place.

June 3rd, 2011, 15:30
lol,i had to laugh out loud,im sure my neighbours think im crazy.Your right though thonglor.

mj_87-old
June 5th, 2011, 06:40
A new show has emerged with parts premiering at M's Birthday Bash. Also tonight we introduced the arrival and audition of 4 new sexy boys to be added to our Sexy Boy Show! They will be appearing nightly with the regualr show which starts at 10:30pm sharp.
Thanks!
Your bar and you can do anything you want but get rid of the boy with big hair. When I am getting a blow job I hate looking down and seeing a bouncing bobbing bouffant.

June 5th, 2011, 09:14
Thank you Mj, I hear you but I have realized early on in this business is that there is someone for everyone. Everyone has different types of men that appeal to them.
Some of the boys that work at our bar, I have no idea who would take them off but they go out regularly. I guess its just life. thanks for the input.