PDA

View Full Version : arabisation

thaiguest
June 1st, 2011, 12:01
A farang waited in madam Sunne's office recently while an arab looking gentleman was politely refused a lease in the complex. When the said arab left the waiting falang was told by the lady 'we only rent to falang'.

But this may change and when it does the Arab spring will move to Sunnee; a perfect arab quarter if ever there was one.
I've nothing against the arab people in Pattaya; they go a bit crazy on the bikes but other than that they've never bothered me.

BUT it will be a pity if Sunnee goes to them. The neighbourhood is slowly cleaning up its image, no young children on the streets, friendly staff, cheap drink and overall having a bonhomie feel. If it goes it will not be recreated elsewhere- we'll all tramp back to the theme-park on 2nd. rd. with our tails between our legs I suppose.

By the way, where did the street children go (suddenly, one night, last year) and what happened to them? Nobody seems to know.

Thai Dyed
June 1st, 2011, 12:33
By the way, where did the street children go (suddenly, one night, last year) and what happened to them? Nobody seems to know.

They have been carted off to detention camps, run by kindly NGO fat white cows, where they know how to separate the men from the boys, usually with a crowbar. Now Sunee is safe to become an upmarket destination for all those "proper" and "normal" gays. (That is until the Arabs take it over.) May all your dreams come true. Tinker Bell.

June 1st, 2011, 12:41
Well on Soi 2 Boyztown there is an Indian restaurant, an Indian coffe shop just opened and plenty of Indian tailor shops.

June 1st, 2011, 14:22
Well on Soi 2 Boyztown there is an Indian restaurant, an Indian coffe shop just opened and plenty of Indian tailor shops.

Indians are Asian, not Arabs....

thonglor55
June 1st, 2011, 14:42
Indians are Asian, not Arabs....Yes, but would you fuck one?

June 1st, 2011, 15:05
Indians are Asian, not Arabs....Yes, but would you fuck one?

:8(

Well no.....but that's beside the point lol. I can tolerate people who sling shit at others, but prefer them to do it in a factual way.

:headbang:

June 1st, 2011, 15:08
Simon the troll.Another loud-mouthed ozzie.

newalaan
June 1st, 2011, 16:19
BUT it will be a pity if Sunnee goes to them. The neighbourhood is slowly cleaning up its image, no young children on the streets, friendly staff, cheap drink and overall having a bonhomie feel.Yes I agree, the difference between a few years ago and the last year or two is vast in terms of the more negative aspects of sunee. Although the real effects would be most beneficial to the expats, certainly when I visit Pattaya for my one week every 3 months or so during my trips to Thailand, I find I spend most early evenings in the beer/host bars of sunee nowadays, whereas a few years ago a sunee visit was a very occassional event when I would pop into 'Nok Nok' and then head straight out of sunee afterwards. A few years ago in a stroll round sunee you would clearly see farangs cavorting with under age boys in the darker beer bars in full view of everybody passing. Now the only consideration with a stroll round is deciding which of the many excellent bars to have a drink at.

I've nothing against the arab people in Pattaya; they go a bit crazy on the bikes but other than that they've never bothered me. Until one of the crazy cretins hits you on one of them thaiguest. The motorcycle madness is one of the worst aspects of the arabic men, small sidestreets packed with pedestrians and these morons driving around at very high speeds where there is simply no room for error. I couldn't give a moneys if they kill or mame themselves but it's the others going about their normal business who no doubt would become a victim of their dangerous self-indulgence. Also the introduction of their smoking aparatus to bars and discos such as Hollywood where normal smoking is banned is very annoying, huge amounts of smoke waft out of these things, yet normal smokers have to go outside.

I'll not bother with a reply to the newest troll, combat22 and one of the older trolls Thai Dyed.

June 1st, 2011, 17:39
As I said before, if you are going to sling shit at people get your facts right, it's spelt Aussie. Ozzie was an ostrich on TV Combat22 you illiterate fuckwit
:tard:

cameroncat
June 2nd, 2011, 08:34
It's interesting that the Arab and Russian Tourists mostly avoid Bangkok. I find myself spending the majority of my time in Bangkok now days, partially for this reason.

witchhunt
June 2nd, 2011, 18:33
About 6 months ago there was a thread about arabs and the hookah smoking that seems to be everywhere in Sunee now. Someone suggested then that the arabs are trying to take over Sunee.

have things changed. are there more places with hookahs than 6 months ago.

thonglor55
June 2nd, 2011, 18:34
How have things changed. are there more places with hookahs than 6 months ago.Isn't Sunee synonymous with hookers?

paulg
June 2nd, 2011, 18:39
How have things changed. are there more places with hookahs than 6 months ago.Isn't Sunee synonymous with hookers?

No more so that soi 2 and 4 Silom and soi Twilight. Of course many of the hookers in BKK have sugar daddies and they do not have to work at the airport any more.

Sugar daddies is synonymous with sluts.

thonglor55
June 3rd, 2011, 03:41
Sugar daddies is synonymous with sluts.I'll be sure to let Wendi Deng know the next time we catch up.

thaiguest
June 3rd, 2011, 14:47

They have been carted off to detention camps, run by kindly NGO fat white cows, where they know how to separate the men from the boys, usually with a crowbar. Now Sunee is safe to become an upmarket destination for all those "proper" and "normal" gays. (That is until the Arabs take it over.) May all your dreams come true. Tinker Bell.

I've not posted here for nearly a year but I posed the question about the kids because I am curious about what happened to them. (I've heard disturbing rumours).
Of course this forum has lived up to its old reputation; a den of creeping sly sh-t heads such as the one now quoted.

Beachlover
June 7th, 2011, 20:54
if you are going to sling shit at people get your facts right, it's spelt Aussie. Ozzie was an ostrich on TV Combat22 you illiterate fuckwit
Nice! :sign5:

Brisboy82
June 18th, 2011, 10:42
It seems odd that people who come from the most homophobic culture on earth congregate in such close proximity to the gay scene in Pattaya.

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 10:49
It seems odd that people who come from the most homophobic culture on earth congregate in such close proximity to the gay scene in Pattaya.Iranians are not Arabs.

June 18th, 2011, 10:50
I think you'll find that the Arabs started out in and around the VC Hotel (Soi VC) and as Arab tourism grew so did services catering to them and consequently began to spread out. It is purely by accident that the area is near to Sunee Plaza. As for being homophobic I expect that they are there for a good time like everyone else and couldn't care less what you are up to. As for Arabs being the most homophobic culture on earth, take a trip to the Middle East. You may be surprised.

Brisboy82
June 18th, 2011, 10:55
Well I have also heard that despite outward appearances the Middle East is a very homoerotic place to be. Apparently back in the more closeted days of Europe Europeans used to visit North Africa in pursuit of gay sex.

I guess the Sharia supporters aren't necessarily representative of how Middle Eastern people think and I'm sure it's a very complex issue.

I have noticed that the Arabs around Sunee Plaza don't seem at all bothered by our presence there.

The Western Christian Right seem to be far more intensely homophobic but certainly Middle Eastern governments have some pretty shocking Anti Gay laws.

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 11:22
The Western Christian Right seem to be far more intensely homophobic but certainly Middle Eastern governments have some pretty shocking Anti Gay laws.And there you have the difference. The "Christian Right" are not in government in any Western country and their intense homophobia is in inverse proportion (and probably attributable to) their declining influence. I see the percentage of those in favor of same sex marriage (a nonsensical concept in my opinion but I realise the lesbian thought police and their camp followers will be attacking me for that statement real soon now) in both Australia and America are this week reported to be increasing.
... duly considering the causes for which Matrimony was ordained. First, It was ordained for the procreation of children ...It's a patriarchal institution intended to ensure that property passes to the recognised (ie. legitimate) offspring of the property owner.

PeterUK
June 18th, 2011, 13:48
real soon now

Gee, so American! :laughing3:

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 14:09
Gee, so American!I guess being a Brit ex pat teaching economics in a third rate college in the US would make you an expert.

PeterUK
June 18th, 2011, 15:25
I guess being a Brit ex pat teaching economics in a third rate college in the US would make you an expert.

Dear me, O Resurrected One, what are you talking about now? Try to get a grip on reality, for goodness' sake.

thonglor55
June 18th, 2011, 16:05
I guess being a Brit ex pat teaching economics in a third rate college in the US would make you an expert.Dear me, O Resurrected One, what are you talking about now? Try to get a grip on reality, for goodness' sake.Dear me, O Resuscitated One, what are you talking about now? Try to get a grip on reality, for goodness' sake. A post by Smiles (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/thailand-story-pasted-here-t19263.html#p199603) leads to an entry on Google Books (http://books.google.com/books/about/If_truth_be_told.html?id=NqqYcQAACAAJ) which leads to a biographical note on Google Books (http://books.google.com/books?id=j1NV-hBnolkC&pg=PR1&dq=Peter+Murrell+economist&hl=en&ei=RnD8TZXjKc-G-wbhiN3QAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Peter%20Murrell%20economist&f=false) and so on. Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing?!

PeterUK
June 18th, 2011, 20:23
Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing?!

And of course there's only one person with that name in the world. Isn't common sense a wonderful thing?

June 18th, 2011, 23:35

I too noticed a huge difference on my last trip to Sunee. They have done such a good job of cleaning it up and making it "upmarket" that they seemed to have done an equally good job chasing the customers away. Well done!

Smiles
June 19th, 2011, 00:13
Thonglor, I can assure you that the economics professor and the author of 'If Truth Be Told' are not the same Peter Murrell. Clicking on Peter's name brings up another author-of-books with exactly the same name and spelling . . . I suppose because PeterUK has only one book under his nickers, thus no link to him (1st Peter) so the search goes by default to the only other one with that name (2nd Peter).

PeterUK and I know each other very well: we visit together (he in Pattaya, we in Hua Hin) regularly and ~ another assurance ~ I can think of no subject that Peter would rather not write a book about than economics. Frankly I think he'd rather have his eyes plucked out.

Nice try though. :headbang:

thonglor55
June 19th, 2011, 04:05
Thonglor, I can assure you that the economics professor and the author of 'If Truth Be Told' are not the same Peter Murrell.You're saying there's an economics professor in Maryland who has to live with the shame of being thought to be a sex tourist who goes to Thailand for the purpose of consorting with male prostitutes who are much younger than him? Has anyone told Dominique Strauss-Kahn - perhaps he can appear as a character witness? :sign5:

Smiles
June 19th, 2011, 05:18
You're saying there's an economics professor in Maryland who has to live with the shame of being thought to be a sex tourist who goes to Thailand for the purpose of consorting with male prostitutes who are much younger than him?
I think he'll be able to manage. He's probably a liberal.

thonglor55
June 19th, 2011, 05:25
He's probably a liberal.For an American that's a potentially libellous statement. I'd also be very surprised if visiting a foreign country for the purpose of having sex with prostitutes much younger than oneself is seen by most liberals as "appropriate behavior". The liberal tendency so far as gay behavior goes has been to press for gay marriage ie. a monogamous relationship like their own heterosexual one - the domestication of gays. Promiscuous behavior and in particular visiting prostitutes, let alone young, foreign prostitutes is not in the liberal lexicon of approved behaviors I would guess.