PDA

View Full Version : KRAZY DRAGON SATURDAY 4TH JUNE

MARK
May 30th, 2011, 09:38
Saturday 4th June John the co owner of the Krazy Dragons BIRTHDAY Not allowed to say how old starting at 9pm.
With all the usual krazy party special shows throughout the night
[attachment=0:7l5zbzbd]johnbd2011 landscape.jpg[/attachment:7l5zbzbd]

MARK
June 4th, 2011, 01:48
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN
Looking forward to seeing you all tonight bar opens 8.30 shows start 9.30pm .11.30pm approximately.

MARK
June 4th, 2011, 11:13
Thank you Eros you gesture is noted and kindly appreciated. Mark

paperboy
June 4th, 2011, 17:16
christ another birthday party
better pop in and see whats this ones like :rolling:

June 4th, 2011, 17:28
christ another birthday party
better pop in and see whats this ones like :rolling:
Well I have never met John or Mark but I would not consider him posting it on the board, a personal "invitation" either where you will be able to sit down and have a conversation with the birthday boy and expect free drinks!

Hello
first i was not having a go at anybody, just giving my opion
also i think YOU are missing something here
I was invited to a birthday party
invited
i just did not pop in, drop in, go to look at go go boys all night
i was expecting a party
if you call that a party i would rather give up my seat to one of
your customers.
So really you invited me to spend money rather come to a birthday party
good luck :laughing3:

Your invtation to our birthday bash was the same as here, a posting on this board and a flier on the beach. :sign5:

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

paperboy
June 5th, 2011, 09:33
well goodmorning everyone
another great night in thailand.
Went to KD last night to see what all the fuss was about over
johns birthday party.
Comparing KD to HP,
KD wins hands down
much cleaner, boys much nicer, a more friendly atmosphere
was told it was the boss birthday party and the boy pointed him out in corner.
even seen a fuck show, while there,
also, what great value for money 99 bahts all drinks.
HP = 0
KD = 10

June 5th, 2011, 10:32
John, very sorry I did not get to make it, hope it was a great party and I will get there shortly!

MARK
June 5th, 2011, 12:46
I will clarify one thing we give out 2 types of invitations to our PartyтАЩs one is a personal one and the other a general invite.
Personally invited guests we hope to give slightly more attention to as they are obviously friends or more frequent visitors to the club or a bar owner or representative of one.
All this actually means is we try to find you more comfortable seating or your usual spot and hopefully one of us will take the time to personally thank you for attending.

To anybody we missed last night a big thank you for making JohnтАЩs night special.

June 5th, 2011, 18:49
I will clarify one thing we give out 2 types of invitations to our PartyтАЩs one is a personal one and the other a general invite.
Personally invited guests we hope to give slightly more attention to as they are obviously friends or more frequent visitors to the club or a bar owner or representative of one.
All this actually means is we try to find you more comfortable seating or your usual spot and hopefully one of us will take the time to personally thank you for attending....

OMG!

dual-attention AND dual-seating policies

In the light of a recent thread - prepare to be bombarded!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

June 6th, 2011, 00:12

Get a new bag for your head Scotty and stop stirring the shit,,,

June 6th, 2011, 01:06
All this actually means is we try to find you more comfortable seating or your usual spot and hopefully one of us will take the time to personally thank you for attending....

OMG!

dual-attention AND dual-seating policies

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

newalaan
June 6th, 2011, 03:53
KD wins hands down HP=0 KD=10 I'll see if my opinion of both equates to your star ratings of Happy Place and Krazy Dragon, I was going to visit Happy Place anyway, but since KD is so obviously great I'll go out of my way to see for myself during my imminent trip and find out......
what all your fuss was about

OMG! dual-attention AND dual-seating policies In the light of a recent thread - prepare to be bombarded!Well it certainly helps the bombarding when stirring trouble makers spend their invaluable time going around pointing out such vital pieces of information whenever possible, my...the thought of a thread without a fight is a bit of a non-starter for you scottish-guy. As I have said before you would pick a fight with your own shadow.So far you are the ONLY one to be bothered to show interest on the issue here.
Get a new bag for your head Scotty and stop stirring the shit,,,Beat me to it combat, If he could just find one big enough to stuff into his mouth it would be way better. Not a positive drop of anything manages to ooze from any of his pores, and we wonder why this forum struggles to be busy with postings, with scottish-guy, thonglor and the rest of the sniper trolls waiting to let forth with more of their unfunny, unwitty, dull dross, no wonder so many readers prefer not to post here and some even resort to posting at Gaybuttblog instead, now that is sad. Why can't you just give it a rest for a few months you tosser.

June 6th, 2011, 04:28
Actually my comment was a dig at the ridiculous furore which recently erupted over a radio ad. for another bar - one which is dear to Newalaans heart, if not Combat's also.
I was merely suggesting to Mark that should the same reaction by certain posters follow his comments, as were made on the other thread, he ought to be prepared to be "bombarded". I dont see what the problem is with me saying that :dontknow:

Unfortunately, Combat and Newalaan, you are both so interested in nitpicking anything I post, that you both completely missed the reference.

My opinion of you, Newalaan, is considerably less than I would have of a lump of dog shit which I had the misfortune to tread in - and I think I have made that quite plain.
I do recall telling you recently that in over 30 years of being a poof, you are the first dick I have encountered which I did not like.
Therefore, quite why you think that any of your bumptious, fat-mouthed insults has any effect on what I post, when I post, or whether I post, is a complete mystery to me.
Frankly you could die horribly tomorrow (in fact why wait, make it today) and you would not be missed.

As for Combat, you used to be quite reasonable (your idolisation of Margaret Thatcher apart) but you now seem to be turning into some twisted, old, Victor Meldrew type :dontknow:
This may have something to do with the fact that you appear to have swallowed hook, line, and sinker a totally ludicrous "revelation" of my identity which has now been withdrawn by the person who alleged it. You does not appear to have caught up with that development as you have referred to the allegation quite recently. As for the bag on my head - it alludes to that allegation.
Anyway - If I were you dear I would worry less about the "bag" on my head, and concentrate more on the "bags" you normally go out with. :rolling:

As far as this "tosser" giving it a rest, how can I put it gently?

"Rot in hell "? How does that sound?

:occasion9:

June 6th, 2011, 05:05
Lighten up Scotty and do stop getting your knickers in a twist.

June 6th, 2011, 05:08
Lighten up Scotty and do stop getting your knickers in a twist.

They are open-crotch - so that even if they DO get in a twist, my minge is always kept well-aired.

June 6th, 2011, 05:26
[quote="scottish-guy"]They are open-crotch - so that even if they DO get in a twist, my minge is always kept well-aired.:occasion9:

Good boy....

a447
June 6th, 2011, 10:07
Christ! Who is this Scottish-guy bloke? Where did they drag him from? Does he just sit around his computer all day waiting to go on the attack?? He needs to chill out a bit and get a life.
He is a very poor judge of character. I don't live in LOS; I only visit there a few time3s a year so I don't really meet anyone on this board. However, I did run into Newalaan in Pattaya last time I was there - during the debacle over the 500 vbersus 1000 baht note at Happy Place- and had a long conversation with him. I found him to be very pleasant and friendly.

June 6th, 2011, 10:10
Has Happy Place become the go to place for wayward presbyterians?

thonglor55
June 6th, 2011, 14:05
However, I did run into Newalaan in Pattaya last time I was there .... I found him to be very pleasant and friendly.Some people are easily pleased. Is this the same newalaan who boasts that he ignores other Westerners while he's in Thailand and spends his time exclusively with prostitutes (and occasionally ingratiating himself with their pimps)? You're sure it was him? I spend most of my time going around telling people my name's "combat".

June 6th, 2011, 15:33
Christ! Who is this Scottish-guy bloke? Does he just sit around his computer all day waiting to go on the attack??

Excuse me - just peruse this thread and come back and tell me who started any "attack" between Newalaan and me.
I'll wait.

....I did run into Newalaan in Pattaya last time I was there - during the debacle over the 500 vbersus 1000 baht note at Happy Place- and had a long conversation with him. I found him to be very pleasant and friendly.

After you are finished perusing this thread, just go over Newalaans recent posts (the person you are alleging is "pleasant and friendly").
Don't give me any crap about MY posts incidentally - we are talking about the person YOU are praising.
Let us know what you find.
I believe the Kray twins were extremely charming if you met them socially, and that Adolf Hitler was quite the gentleman.

I'll come to your extremely interesting final paragraph in another post - so as not to muddy the waters

June 6th, 2011, 15:39
(Scottish-Guy) is a very poor judge of character - I did run into Newalaan in Pattaya last time I was there - during the debacle over the 500 vbersus 1000 baht note at Happy Place- and had a long conversation with him. I found him to be very pleasant and friendly.

Now, this is most interesting about your meeting with Newalaan, and the connection with the Surfcrest dispute ("around the same time", you say).
You were one of the CCTV "witnesses" in that dispute.
And of course, at the time I was taking all kinds of shit from Newalaan over my doubts over the existance of the CCTV footage - which I later apologised for doubting, on the basis of YOUR testimony.
Imagine! The two of you just bumping into each other at that time!
What an amazing co-incidence!
Can you enlighten us as to where this purely-by-chance meeting took place? Boyztown was it?
And how did you recognise a complete stranger who you bumped into as being "Newalaan" on this board?
Did he just throw into the conversation over a drink or two in a Boyztown bar "Oh by the way I'm Newalaan from SGT forum"?
Or did you already know each other?
This is sounding more fishy than a boat load of herring - but I await your responses with great interest.

:rolling: :rolling:

June 6th, 2011, 15:51
Scottish, I am not trying to defend ANYONE here but I do believe that a447 has got his usernames mixed up. He will need to answer to that himself.
The day after he made his post as to what he saw (a447) NABAAT and not NEWALAAN came to the bar to view the same details of the incident. A447 had seen the details the day prior and made his own independent report. the next day, while I was having a conversation with Nabaat, a447 showed back up and watched as Nabaat went through everything and made hos own report which brought forth MORE details that showed that someone was lying about the bill that was tendered and the circumstances. Nothing decetful here (I believe) just a mix up of usernames).
PS Newalaan was NOT one of the witnesses. It was Nabaat and a447.

June 6th, 2011, 16:15
Unkie I do not wish to enter into a discussion (in fact I'm breaking my self-imposed rule now) because you know where THAT invariably leads and I think neither of us wants to go down that road again.

However, for the avoidance of doubt, I have NOT said that Newalaan was a CCTV "witness" - I said that a447 was a witness.

My only interest now is in the relationship between a447 and his "new" friend Newalaan whom he admires greatly - because his statement that they both just bumped into each other in Pattaya at the precise time that a dispute in which they were both active contributors was ongoing, and in which he (and his boyfriend) turned out to be 2 of the 3 CCTV "witnesses", takes a little bit of believing to put it mildly - especially since a447 just happened to be visiting Pattaya at that time.

No doubt there is a perfectly simple explanation and a447 will clear it all up - I await it with interest

:rolling:

June 6th, 2011, 16:27
Have no idea, only made the comment in case he made an error as to who he met. The 2 witnesses were chosen based on their previous posts and length of membership. Background checks and who their freinds were, were not submitted to the BIB for analysis.

June 6th, 2011, 16:32
Have no idea, only made the comment in case he made an error as to who he met. The 2 witnesses were chosen based on their previous posts and length of membership. Background checks and who their freinds were, were not submitted to the BIB for analysis.

OK - I get it now - my apologies for misunderstanding - what you are saying is that maybe a447's pleasant and charming friend whom he THOUGHT was Newalaan was not in fact Newalaan at all, but someone quite different.

If this is the case then it renders a447's recent character reference on behalf of Newalaan completely redundant, and I shall be looking for a retraction of that - and an apology for suggesting that I am a bad judge of character if it turns out he does not even know the character of the person I was referring to.

No doubt a447 will enlighten us.

June 6th, 2011, 16:45
Correct. I DONT KNOW. I await with great interest his explanation also. I dont know. I just posed a possible sanario as they a447 and Nabaat were sitting weith me at the table reviewing everything and by the introductions and discussion, neither party knew each other. I only profer that maybe he mentioned the name Newalaan in error. I dont believe I know Newalaan by sight either.

newalaan
June 6th, 2011, 19:21
ANOTHER
Christ! Who is this Scottish-guy bloke? Where did they drag him from? Does he just sit around his computer all day waiting to go on the attack?? He needs to chill out a bit and get a lifea447 seems to have nailed the life of scottish-guy in one sentence
Scottish, I am not trying to defend ANYONE here but I do believe that a447 has got his usernames mixed up. (a447) NABAAT and not NEWALAAN. Nothing decetful here (I believe) just a mix up of usernames).PS Newalaan was NOT one of the witnesses. It was Nabaat and a447.Correct and spot on Justme, a447 did get mixed up
I dont believe I know Newalaan by sight either. You will in a few days time.

Frankly you could die horribly tomorrow (in fact why wait, make it today) and you would not be missed.This comment sums you and your attitude to perfection. Nothing further needs to be added by me.
As far as this "tosser" giving it a rest, how can I put it gently? "Rot in hell "? How does that sound?Sounds 'par for the course'. The fall-out from your spluttering diatribes are hilarious though.

I believe the Kray twins were extremely charming if you met them socially, and that Adolf Hitler was quite the gentleman.I'll come to your extremely interesting final paragraph in another post - so as not to muddy the watersFor crying loud what a prize tosser. what ever you do don't over-exaggerate now! Kray twins, hitler..for fucksake....scottish-guy the complete knobhead. And don't bring Muddy Waters into this, he's one of my favourite blues artists.

a447
June 6th, 2011, 19:43
Sorry, Scottish-guy. I owe you an apology. It apparently wasn't newalaan I had met. I remember the name began with a "N" and jumped to the wrong conclusion. Mind you, it was a few months ago, but I guess that's no excuse.
Nabaat rings a bell. The guy who works in Africa, right? So sorry Nabaat. Apparently I have confused you with a scumbag. :(

June 6th, 2011, 19:46
Summary:

a447 says Newalaan is a wonderful person, pleasant and charming - and because of this, I must therefore be a shocking judge of character in describing him an an unpleasant piece of excrement (I think I was too kind actually).

Newalaan now says he has never, in fact, met a447.

If true, it follows that a447 had no basis on which to make his assessment of my being a bad judge of character.

I await a447's confirmation that he has never met Newalaan, and therefore has no idea if he is pleasant or not.

If this is forthcoming, then a447's criticism of my character-judgement has no foundation, and an apology is due.

a447
June 6th, 2011, 19:48
read the post above

June 6th, 2011, 19:49
Sorry, Scottish-guy. I owe you an apology. It apparently wasn't newalaan I had met. I remember the name began with a "N" and jumped to the wrong conclusion. Mind you, it was a few months ago, but I guess that's no excuse.
Nabaat rings a bell. The guy who works in Africa, right? So sorry Nabaat. Apparently I have confused you with a scumbag. :(

Sorry a447, my latest post "crossed" with yours.

I am happy to accept your apology.

Kind regards.

June 6th, 2011, 19:50
Yes, I believe he worked in Africa but I wont say for fear I will be wrong and someone will jump and say they have the evidence that I lied! :sign5:
So, for FINAL verification then, it was in fact that meeting. A447 was on one night and Nabaat was on the next night. While Nabaat was making his comments to me, A447 still on holiday came by again and heard the things that Nabaat had to say that neither a447 nor myself saw in the pictures that he picked up on.
A447 went by the hue or color of the bills and the 3 didgit amount and Nabaat picked up on the emblem or insignia on the bills, one being round and one being a lengthy one. NOW SUBJECT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!