PDA

View Full Version : Who has used Go Lemons

May 29th, 2011, 21:26
Just wondering about a travel company called GoLemons.
It's probaly not the best name to describe a Travel Company.
You probaly all heard of it,on the main forum page,second advertisement underneath Happy Place ago go.

They have specials for hotels in Pattaya,some so cheap im wondering if their pulling my .............leg.
Has anyone used them online and how did you find their price comparison.
Seem to be a Bangkok based firm.
They seem to have a lot of banner ads on here as well.

I know there;s a ton of online hotel special websites but it is not until you see their prices that you start thinking if their genuine.

May 29th, 2011, 21:44
Tony, all I would say is that if something looks to good to be true - it maybe is.

I have had 2 or 3 horrendous experiences some years ago in the UK when booking business travel to London and Birmingham through cut-price hotel websites - such as turning up at 11pm to be told there's no reservation and being shunted to some shithole instead or moved to another hotel 5 miles from where I wanted to be. Other booking websites like hotelclub and laterooms have always been ok

Now I'm not saying that Go Lemons would give you a problem, I'm just saying that you are right to be a little apprehensive when you have not used them before and a good idea to ask for other's experiences.

If you dont get much feedback from other, what you COULD do is book with them (use Credit rather than Debit card for protection) and a couple days later call the hotel directly and check they have a reservation for you. If not, you have time to query it and contact the credit Card issuer if necessary.

:occasion9:

May 30th, 2011, 14:08
I use wotif.com

Never an issue in the dozens of bookings I have made over the past 5 or so years