PDA

View Full Version : The Sawatdee theatre

May 26th, 2011, 23:52
Wow,who has had a look at the Sawatdee theatre ? There's a real sexy horny dirty movie there "an afternoon with Jesse.
Dont know if any of you are Sawatdee Movie Fans but there's a whole range of Asian boy movies.

Free 15 minute views ! I bet some of you didn't know about it !

Go to the home page,scroll down and you will see a banner on the left side,Sawatdee Movie Forum.

thonglor55
May 27th, 2011, 09:28
Sawatdee Movie Forum.Also known as The Cornucopia of Filth (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/good-thread-thaivisa-about-farang-thai-relationships-t6759.html#p67107)

May 28th, 2011, 04:22
Wow,who has had a look at the Sawatdee theatre ? There's a real sexy horny dirty movie there "an afternoon with Jesse.
Dont know if any of you are Sawatdee Movie Fans but there's a whole range of Asian boy movies.

Free 15 minute views ! I bet some of you didn't know about it !

Go to the home page,scroll down and you will see a banner on the left side,Sawatdee Movie Forum.

tonyfromkent64,

Why don't you provide the link as I haven't a clue what you are talking about, seriously, not winding you up, I have no idea?

GWMinUS
May 28th, 2011, 06:03
Hi K!!
No URL required. It is part of the Sawatdee Site.
Just go to the top and click "Portal".
Then scroll all the way to the bottom of the web page.
You will see a HOT young man, and then you click on him.
HAHAHA
Takes you to the AsianBoys web site where you can watch for 15 minutes.
Or buy 100 minutes for US$11.95.
HUM... 360 Baht.
HAVE FUN!!!
:headbang:

GWMin US

May 28th, 2011, 06:35
Hi,

It still won't let me in for 15 free minutes and I am very scared by giving my card details over the net even for hotels, I hate doing it and feel someone in cyberspace is going to drain my account!! :sex: and I hate the thought of getting fucked.............!

cameroncat
May 28th, 2011, 07:43
It's an advertisement guys.. not an actual reader giving you free advice LOL

May 28th, 2011, 07:51
It's an advertisement guys.. not an actual reader giving you free advice LOL :crybaby:

I never thought of myself as one big advertisement :crybaby:

May 28th, 2011, 10:17
and I hate the thought of getting fucked.............![attachment=0:ekqz96fv]BeforeAndAfter.jpg[/attachment:ekqz96fv]

May 29th, 2011, 04:19
It's an advertisement guys.. not an actual reader giving you free advice LOL :crybaby:

I never thought of myself as one big advertisement :crybaby:

Stop feeding me duff info, tony you ill informed troll!................................. :laughing3: