PDA

View Full Version : The Bondi,a secret treasure or NOT ?

May 26th, 2011, 16:48
Recently Shamelessmack on his website wrote a not so good review on the Bondi hotel/guesthouse about his stay there.
The man was very pedantic and was in my opinion a little fussy,eg,dust on top of wardrobes etc,and he only knew that because he hopped on a chair to look,I mean who stands on a chair to do a white glove test on top of a wardrobe anyway?
And he done this in the morning when he woke up,I mean IF you were going to do it wouldn't you do it before or even when you moved into the room rather than the next morning,and it must of been bloody important to him because he even skipped breakfast to do it,who would skip the bondi bacon and eggs and crunchy toast and mouthwatering cup of coffee for that.
"Hey Mack are you having breakfast this morning"?
"Uh no,rather busy this morning im afraid checking the top of the wardrobe for dust.....then doing a graph on it"
Must of been on his mind all night,maybe even set his alarm.
"Oh I imust check for dust on top of the wardrobe when i wake up".What a boring old cow would shamelessmack be,sitting there doing f.....n graphs on amounts of dust,and you thought you had no life. And what kind of guy carries a f.....n white glove with them?
Then he writes he told the maid about the dust and she had a horrified look on her face and i mean why wouldnt she,seeing a middle aged farang wearing a white glove standing on a chair outstretched over a top of a wardrobe doing a finger test !
http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/cate ... transport/ (http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/category/2-venues/hotels-and-transport/)

The Bondi seems a hidden treasure,never seeking much publicity but every time I have walked past it's always busy with even the straight crowd come in,probaly because of its location right on jomtien beach.
I must admit I stopped staying in Jomtien when KFC closed down on the corner opp the police box.

I often wondered why the owners named it after an Australian Aboriginal word and a famous beach in Australia?
Maybe the owner is an Aussie from Bondi beach, but I love the name he/they chose.

Cetainly going by the activities they have here this tells me this will be one fun place to be and i cant wait to get there.

Some of there rooms even have a balcony facing the beach,and i cant imagine anything else more satisfying than sitting on the balcony watching over the water whilst eating KFC and a few beers to relax over,just by yourself,no one else,that way no b*******d pinches your KFC Chicken.

Im not able to go there to do white glove tests on top of the wardrobes but this place seems to be a hidden treasure.
Bingo on Sunday nights(BRING A WHITE GLOVE)fish and chips,open 24 hours,right on the beach ,what more can you ask for ,and their rates from 500 baht a night,geez you wouldn't even need to stand there for an hour haggling the price down.
Theres some great places down there in theJomtien area which seem to be forgotten and Bondi seems to be one.http://www.bondipattaya.com/

Now I dont know about anyone else i will definetely stay here in the next few monthS,maybe even take a white glove with me AND have a white glove PARTY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 26th, 2011, 17:15
Most visitors I know are more concerned about bed-bugs and cockroaches than dust on top of the wardrobes.

Now if somebody would do a hotel survey along those lines it would be most interesting.

:occasion9:

witchhunt
May 26th, 2011, 17:46
OMG is the chicken dance going to make a comeback to Jomtien

The CHICKENWALK is a flamin dance where you put your hands on ya hips and move ya neck back and forth.I dunno what your goin on about?
Am i missing some slang?
I will have to figure that one out,maybe i shouldnt mention the chickenwalk again if it means something else to paedophiles.

Now you got me worried LMTU.What did you think i meant?
I aint no flamin paedophile.You mean chicken as,"no spring chicken"?
Chickenwalk is the same as the goose walk.Why would the cops care if we done the chicken or goose walk on jomtien beach?
Now you got me woried,i have had about 5 private messages for people asking to do the chickenwalk with me.People this is a DANCEWALK.
nuthin to do with paedophiles,poofs or sex.

May 26th, 2011, 17:50
I know some people accuse me of taking threads off-topic, but WTF is Witchunt on about?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

witchhunt
May 26th, 2011, 18:42
tonyfromkent aka Billy,wx40afp and mrsydney posted this many names ago and it was a running topic for some time.

I thought I would make it easy for him to introduce an old thread, on his favourite subject.

bao-bao
May 26th, 2011, 21:34
Now I dont know about anyone else i will definetely stay here in the next few monthS,maybe even take a white glove with me AND have a white glove PARTY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Bondi is probably still safe to visit for breakfast as those out doing the chicken dance along the beach in the wee small hours would undoubtedly still be sleeping. Nice place for a leisurely breakfast, too.

Edited 14 times in total? Good lord!

thonglor55
May 27th, 2011, 09:30
OMG is the chicken dance going to make a comeback to JomtienIs this a reference to taking under-age boys back to the hotel?

May 27th, 2011, 09:44
Ah no nothing to do with that at all ..............but Monty maybe holding classes if your interested.Feel free to ask him on your next visit. :blob5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFayPSM3 ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFayPSM3I-A&feature=related)

vpnoy
May 27th, 2011, 12:32
Last year, my friend and I stayed at the Bondi (2 separate rooms, each has balcony facing the beach). We had no problems. It was clean enough, no bed bugs, etc. We did not notice anything out of the ordinary - not that we were searching for anything specifically!

Good location. A few steps to the sand and water! We spent most of the day at the beach and evenings eating out, bars, etc. So, the rooms served their purpose - an adequate place to clean and sleep (and other bed activities!).

Andrew.

Beachlover
June 7th, 2011, 20:28
Anyone considering staying at The Bondi or any of the other guesthouses along this beach-front strip in Jomtien should be aware that being right on the beach doesn't necessarily mean you'll have a nice clear view of it from your room/balcony. Most views will be blocked by a thick strip of trees between the beach and the road/footpath.

Still... it's a nice spot. Probably one of the nicer spots in Pattaya.

i cant imagine anything else more satisfying than sitting on the balcony watching over the water whilst eating KFC and a few beers to relax over,just by yourself,no one else,that way no b*******d pinches your KFC Chicken.
LOL... You're a big lardy degenerate but you do crack me up sometimes. :rolling: