PDA

View Full Version : Happy Boys Bar Summer party moved to Thursday May 26

Happy Boy
May 24th, 2011, 21:16
Happy Boys Bar Summer party moved to Thursday May 26

On Tuesday May 26 Happy Boys Bar will celebrate summer with a summer party.
Free food and lots of fun, all drinks 99 baht.
8.30 till late.

May 25th, 2011, 00:26
Seems they cant make up their mind if it is a Tuesday or a Thursday or its April or May!

Happy Boy
May 25th, 2011, 05:50
Party is Thursday May 26.

lonelywombat
May 25th, 2011, 06:11
Regardless of the changes, happy boys remains one on my most favoured bars, and I regret not being able to attend. Have a great night.

Happy Boy
May 29th, 2011, 10:50
here some pictures of the party

May 29th, 2011, 11:43
Wow the food looks good ! :tongue9:

Who attended? Seems like a good buffet they had.

Beachlover
June 7th, 2011, 20:33
Oh christ... the words, "bottom of the barrel" come to mind... :pukeleft:

June 7th, 2011, 20:41
Oh christ... the words, "bottom of the barrel" come to mind... :pukeleft:

Do you have cataracts, Beachlover?

Pic #5

Second from left.

Lovely.

:occasion9:

Beachlover
June 7th, 2011, 21:00
Yeah, that one boy isn't bad looking. That's the only boy out of the whole lot who would be a "maybe". The rest... not in your life!

What is up with the freaky white faces?

June 8th, 2011, 03:19
..What is up with the freaky white faces?

I'm surprised you haven't noticed that before - never noticed all those whitening creams and stuff in Watsons, or any big drugstore?

Thai boys (fems especially) are obsessed with light skin and as a (white) punter you constantly have them holding their arm against yours to compare the colour. They will often tell you that they dislike their own, darker skin.

Fem gogo boys who are partying or on a night off - or a birthday bash like the one above, will often "treat" themselves to whitening creams or powders or just use talcum powder if they can't afford anything better.

But unfortunately some tend to plaster themselves with it - so much so that they look like they fell in to a chalk pit.
Whether they seriously think it looks good or it's for a bit of fun, I've never got to the bottom of.

I have been horrified a couple of times in the past when "going out" with even a mildly fem gogo boy and he has turned up looking like one of the Homepride Flour men.

As I have never had anything to do with Thai women, I cannot confirm if this behaviour crosses the gender gap.

:occasion9:

June 8th, 2011, 03:58
O.M.G. Looks like a Horror Show, and they wonder why Pattaya is empty? :dontknow:

paperboy
June 8th, 2011, 04:12
:sign5:

yes have to agree

never seen so many ugly people in 1 place
and on stage at that
birthday party or not
even free food / which i did not touch)
think the food is for the fat man in braces

Now in bkk
now we are talking shag quality

June 8th, 2011, 08:08
I agree pic 5 second from the left is do-able.
Hey Paperboy, our buffet looked nothing like that and I didnt want to mention it before but you sure did get your share! :sign5:
now you were in Pattaya one week and you made it to eros Birthday Paty, Krazy Dragon Birthday Party and our birthdaay Bash...... Hmmmmm ....balloon Chaser??
You didnt bring enough money for food?
:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5:
Which Birthday Parties have you lined up for in BKK? I really was not going to say anything but when you pukled out that plastic "to go bag" to scoop up some of the leftovers, well I just couldn't bear it anymore! :sign5:

Beachlover
June 9th, 2011, 00:59
I'm surprised you haven't noticed that before - never noticed all those whitening creams and stuff in Watsons, or any big drugstore?

Thai boys (fems especially) are obsessed with light skin and as a (white) punter you constantly have them holding their arm against yours to compare the colour. They will often tell you that they dislike their own, darker skin.

Fem gogo boys who are partying or on a night off - or a birthday bash like the one above, will often "treat" themselves to whitening creams or powders or just use talcum powder if they can't afford anything better.

But unfortunately some tend to plaster themselves with it - so much so that they look like they fell in to a chalk pit...
Yes, I have noticed it before. Mine was more a comment then a question.

I've seen the shelves full of toiletries where every second product has "whitening" qualities... even the Nivea face wash I bought says "WHITENING" in big letters and has a little photo of a freaky white face on it LOL.

I've never been out with a really dark skinned boy before but have been out with mildly dark or tanned skinned Thais including some from Isaan. Sometimes, the darker skinned boys go nuts when they realise you (being a lighter skinned Asian) are attracted to them. It's like being with a lighter-skinned Asian is their lifelong dream. I think that is a bit sad (not for them personally but for society) but I am happy if it makes them happy.

The whole of Asia seems to have an obsession with having lighter whiter skinned. It's born of the belief that lighter skinned people are more intelligent, upper class folk who work indoors and dark-skinned people are farmers and labourers.

Beachlover
June 9th, 2011, 19:32
even the Nivea face wash I bought says "WHITENING" in big letters and has a little photo of a freaky white face on it LOL.
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g419/beachloversphotos/Misc%20Posts/Freaky%20white/Freakywhite.jpg