PDA

View Full Version : Gay CRUISE

May 23rd, 2011, 07:23
I could be wrong,never much though,but is there any Gay Boat Cruise's running either in Bangkok or Pattaya.?
I was told many moons ago that there is one in Bangkok,though more for the ladies out there,similar to the Chippendales.

What about Cruise's for the Limp wristed market?Is there any around ? Im not talking about fishing trips sittiong next to each other holding out our long rods which would probaly bore my big bum off but a night or even a day where you can enjoy booze, boys,dancing and of course number 1 of course the food preferably a seafood smorgasboard buffett with fried prawns and lobsters and plenty of pallet cleansers to wash it down.

Of course a little entertainment wouldn't go astray either,possibly leave the drag queen shows out?
Im not sure if Bangkok still has one or indeed ever did have one?

Possibly you could rent your own boat,a boat bigger enough for entertainment ,sexy chubby guys dirty dancing,Topless hunky waiters ,good food,good wines,good beers,etc etc,the list goes on ,on WHAT could go on out there on the high seas.
Of course we could always invite Scottish guy and Justme along for more entetainment if we get bored.
Maybe there's not much of a market who knows but I would love to try something in the future.

thonglor55
May 23rd, 2011, 09:43
Whatever floats your boat.

May 23rd, 2011, 13:38
Whatever floats your boat.

Good point,maybe need a bigger boat?

thonglor55
May 23rd, 2011, 13:43
Whatever floats your boat.Good point,maybe need a bigger boat?Size queen?

lonelywombat
May 23rd, 2011, 14:53
well he does weigh 150 kilos.