PDA

View Full Version : THE NEW OWNER OF SGT

giggsy
May 21st, 2011, 17:21
OK I am board on this saturday so I will have a guess who I think is the new owner. Perhaps members may want a go ?
3 guess's only please. My guesses are....

1 Justme/unkiebuck

2 Smiles

3 George

And I was just thinking..... Do you use the same password on the various boards that you are a member of. I know I don't.
If you did what would stop an owner of a board signing in as you and read all your PM's ? Not that there is anything to read in mine but someone like Lonelywombat who recieves hundreds everyday from people that don't like to post on here anymore might be an interesting read. If you are completely board out of your head that is.

May 21st, 2011, 17:33
How in the world did you come up with that list?

May 21st, 2011, 17:42
I posted my own thinly veiled hints as to the new owner, about 2 days ago I think it was.

:occasion9:

lonelywombat
May 21st, 2011, 17:48
Lonelywombat who recieves hundreds everyday from people that don't like to post on here anymore might be an interesting read..

You have confirmed you are out of your tiny mind when you post here. What a tosser.

May 21st, 2011, 17:53
I posted my own thinly veiled hints as to the new owner, about 2 days ago I think it was.

:occasion9:

I am pretty dense so I do not have a clue

lonelywombat
May 21st, 2011, 18:04
Why dont you repost your thinly disguised hint as we are all in agony awaiting for your revelation or should I say scoop. Be daring .Tell us all

May 21st, 2011, 18:42
OK I am board on this saturday so I will have a guess who I think is the new owner. Perhaps members may want a go ?

If you did what would stop an owner of a board signing in as you and read all your PM's ? Not that there is anything to read in mine but someone like Lonelywombat who recieves hundreds everyday from people that don't like to post on here anymore might be an interesting read. If you are completely board out of your head that is.

Oh you are my favorite writer here, you always hit the nail on the head as to what others are thinking, but too shy to say, as we get to know certain guys on the forums, you can piece together their тАШLonelyтАЩ lives, if you read behind the lines, it must be so sad to only have cyber friends, such a shame quite a few here like that, who live in a fantasy World, they must be pitied as they are all in denial IтАЩm afraid.

May 21st, 2011, 18:57
I would have to assume that the majority of sites or maybe even EVERY site that is ever made, encrypts the passwords so that something like this would never happen.
Your passwords should be safe from a new owner being able to log in as if they were you and reading everything. I would assume that jinks nor elephantspike should ever be able to access your PM's, let alone a new owner.

witchhunt
May 21st, 2011, 19:00

Oh you are my favorite writer here, you always hit the nail on the head as to what others are thinking, but too shy to say, as we get to know certain guys on the forums, you can piece together their тАШLonelyтАЩ lives, if you read behind the lines, it must be so sad to only have cyber friends, such a shame quite a few here like that, who live in a fantasy World, they must be pitied as they are all in denial IтАЩm afraid.

its so obvious that you are LMTU it is gutbustingly funny. What a pity you have to be so defensive. We all know who you are petal.

No not bicycle {petal} pedal but close.

giggsy
May 21st, 2011, 19:38
Lonelywombat who recieves hundreds everyday from people that don't like to post on here anymore might be an interesting read..

You have confirmed you are out of your tiny mind when you post here. What a tosser.

And this from a man who never stops moaning about members having pissing contests. :laughing3: No Wombat I am not going down to your level and starting another pissing contest. Incidentally you didn't say who you and your PM friends thought was the new owner..But with so many friends it may take you a while to reach a consensus.

I use to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure and I've changed my mind. My new list now reads...

1 Matt

2 Catwampus

3 Surfcrest

But with a reply from Justme not denying my first attempt then perhaps I was right with my first guess ?

May 21st, 2011, 19:44
Not that there is anything to read in mine but someone like Lonelywombat who recieves hundreds everyday from people that don't like to post on here anymore might be an interesting read. If you are completely board out of your head that is.

its so obvious that you are LMTU it is gutbustingly funny. What a pity you have to be so defensive. We all know who you are petal.

No not bicycle {petal} pedal but close.

Of course I notice every one you dont like is that guy, quick. "look out, he's behind you,.................................. don't be so paranoid :hiding:

Brad the Impala
May 21st, 2011, 19:52

You are clearly currently on a campaign to abuse each poster here individually. Couldn't you start a thread that insults us all at the same time, and just get it over with!

cdnmatt
May 21st, 2011, 19:55
1 Matt

Yes, it's me. Soon, you'll all be my bitches, haha... But no, it's not me. I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to own something like SGT.

But with a reply from Justme not denying my first attempt then perhaps I was right with my first guess ?

Of course it's justme. Who else would it be? He seems to be the only person with the mentality and money to purchase a place like this.

newalaan
May 21st, 2011, 20:35
Lots of interesting names being put forward as the new owner/owners, I think it may come as a big surprise to many when the new owner/owners is revealed!

You have confirmed you are out of your tiny mind when you post here. What a tosserOf all posters to have a go at, giggsy, one of the few who actually consistantly make amusing and interesting posts here. Wasn't this the VERY kind of name calling and insulting post you went to great lengths to moan at me about when I made a very reasonable post to ask you what positive suggestions you might have to improve the policing and general forum behaviour, to which you also gave an insulting reply. I said then and repeat here you really need to practise what you preach. Your posts are normally helpful, however your recent posts are of exactly the same kind you are calling to be banned.

Please get back to doing what you do best Lonely, posting mostly fair and informative posts.

Beachlover
May 21st, 2011, 21:09
If you did what would stop an owner of a board signing in as you and read all your PM's ?
I could be wrong on this one as I'm not a techie but my understanding is they CAN login to your account and read your PMs but they CAN'T do this without you knowing.

Basically, they can change your password to one they know and then use the new password to login to your account and do whatever. But they can't switch your password back to whatever it was before so you would know that something has happened to your account. Feel free to confirm or dispute this if you know (I've never done it).

I'm curious if this is what Gaybutton does as when he deletes an account he doesn't delete it. He just makes it "inaccessible" to you.

You are clearly currently on a campaign to abuse each poster here individually. Couldn't you start a thread that insults us all at the same time, and just get it over with!
I agree. Lonely, YOU confirmed you were out of your mind years ago. You still haven't justified and rationalised your bitching and complaining on this thread - gay-thailand-f9/new-owner-did-miss-the-announcement-t21081-30.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/new-owner-did-miss-the-announcement-t21081-30.html) - or offered ANY sort of constructive suggestions. You never do! The only thing you're capable of is pedantically bitching about what you DON'T like and telling mods how they should do on your whims.

Giggsy's a champion.

it must be so sad...
LMTU... Isn't it strange that when you quoted your made up sale price (trying to pretend you know when you didn't), you failed to divulge the source of this information. And when Jinks called you on your bullsh*t you still couldn't substantiate it.

How long have the doctors given you to live now?

Smiles
May 21st, 2011, 22:57
FYI: When I handed Sawatdee Forum (the original name) over to Elephantspike many years ago now I meant the break to be permanent, and it is still permanent. Since that time I've had precisely zero to do with Sawatdee's functioning (on any level) with the exception of staying on as a Mod for about half a year to help Elephantspike out with learning the ropes of the technical elements of a message board. After getting out of the moderator duty,

I've been as a regular member here and nothing else.

And I want to keep it that way.

GWMinUS
May 21st, 2011, 23:04
I think Spike and the new Owner should not make the name public.
Just use an anonymous handle.
Then the guessing could go on for years!!!

Cheers,
George (aka GWM)
:happy7:

francois
May 22nd, 2011, 01:08
I use to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure and I've changed my mind. My new list now reads...

2 Catwampus

I think you hit a bulls eye on that one, or is it a cat's eye?

May 22nd, 2011, 10:15
Whoever it may be, may God have mercy on your soul because you now have a way into heaven for sure! :sign5:
Maybe Surfbutt purchased it, but if he did Elephantspike, I would check those 1000 baht notes first! :sign5: Get the transaction on CCTV! :dontknow: