PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the Krazy Dragon concept?

May 21st, 2011, 11:09
I love Mark and the Krazy Dragon so don't mean to offend but I wonder if some punters are put off by the "in your face" style of Krazy Dragon go go.
Certainly it is the only male Go Go of it's kind in Pattaya that I know (Table Dancing).

francois
May 21st, 2011, 11:22
Certainly it is the only male Go Go of it's kind in Pattaya that I know (Table Dancing).

Both Happy Bar and Eros have a similar format with table dancing. Krazy is a bit more in your face then the other two.

MARK
May 21st, 2011, 12:04
Yes it is a sure fact you get to see the meat and two veg before you choose if you want to take it home, :idea:

It will never be everyoneтАЩs cup of tea neither will the style and age of the boys but thatтАЩs a good thing as pointed out many times if we all liked the same bars and the same boys WOW SOME ONE WOULD HAVE THE PERFECT FORMULAR FOR A BAR :occasion9: .

If you are put off by the boys that do show tell them politely no thank you and they will move on. :crybaby: There are plenty of shyer boys in the bar that will make there way to your table that donтАЩt put it in your face or even show at all thatтАЩs their personal choice, :8( all so if you do not like the more up front boys keep them 20bht hidden in your pocket that also tend to help keep the flash boys at bay. :violent1:

Regards Mark :hello2:

May 21st, 2011, 13:13
If you do not like the "in your face" you can always lean back in your seat and just shake your head "no" . I like Krazy Dragon and go on a simi regular basis just so I can see more than the one leg shuffle that you get at most go-go in Pattaya. Drink prices are right too at 99B and 20B tip per boy can make an enjoyable evening.

anonone
May 21st, 2011, 13:30
Last couple visits, I noticed several dancers wearing speedo type attire rather than the normal KD shorts. They seemed to be the "more shy" staff to which Mark speaks of. Talking with one of them over a drink, I think that is the reason for the choice of speedo wear. At least that is what I took away with my limited language skills.

I always have a great time at Krazy Dragon. I believe most guests are more put off by "in your face" mamasans at other bars than the "in your face" dancers at KD.

orson
May 21st, 2011, 13:38
it has actually toned down a lot compared to a couple of years ago.

May 21st, 2011, 15:22
I always have a great time at Krazy Dragon. I believe most guests are more put off by "in your face" mamasans at other bars than the "in your face" dancers at KD.

100% Right on the mark

May 21st, 2011, 20:37
I think Mark is a great guy.Many on the "other"forum complained the music was too loud.
Well balls to them,I like loud music and if it's too loud your too old dears.

Whether I like Krazy Dragon to go every night is another thing,it's more in your face and I dont like high pressure.

But the real reason I sometimes DONT like going is I dont know what to do when a boy dances on the table in front of me and to me is not my kind and he smiles at me and tries to give me a glimpse of his dingalong,i feel bad trying to look away and ignore him.

christianpfc
May 22nd, 2011, 22:05
Yes, I like the Krazy Dragon bar and I go there every time I am in Pattaya. I like the non-smoking policy and the fact that the boys can wear what they like.

May 22nd, 2011, 22:56
.. I like the non-smoking policy and the fact that the boys can wear what they like.

You can have the same thing going for you, cheaper, sitting in the Royal Garden Plaza.

I rather think most people go to see some cock - but I could be wildly mistaken.

:occasion9:

cdnmatt
May 23rd, 2011, 06:12
I think it's spec-fucking-tacular.

May 23rd, 2011, 07:41
Interesting about the "no smoking comment from christianpc, never thought about basing a venue on that,suppose important to some of us,but really I don't mind if people smoke around me,as long as there happy and im happy and everyone's happy but of course everyone's different and not all of us like having smoke blown in our face ether by smokers or........ non smokers!

Generally when there's a lot of smoke... there's just a whole lot more smoke.
George Foreman

Dani69
May 24th, 2011, 19:11
I visited Krazy -dragon last night for the first time in a long time as before the boys were not to my taste- ( eg. older and many tatoos and too much in your face) I was greatly surprised to see many nice boys on show and not at all pushy as before - well done Mark - keep up the good work.

May 25th, 2011, 06:46
I imagine it's not easy trying to recruit boys/guys and cater for every customer.

Still KD offers good value 99 baht drinks.
I would like it be better if it was turned it more into a bar type with proper seating etc but each to his own.
Still the place has potential for any would be buyer.
Bit high for me at 3.5 million as advertised on their website.

luvthai-2
May 25th, 2011, 06:52
I enjoy the Krazy Dragon concept. I can go one time and if the boys are not to my liking than I don't go for awhile and the next time I go there will be several I like and will go more often. Its definaltely different strokes for different folks. Sunee would not be the same without Krazy.

May 25th, 2011, 07:41
Sunee would not be the same without Krazy.[/quote]

Well who knows the future? Bigger and better things come along,things change,customers change,wants change and people move on and people move in,I doubt it will be there in say 10 years.
Then again that area maybe a whole set of new view talay's eventually when the developers move in.

MARK
May 25th, 2011, 09:54
I had not read the thread for a few days thank you all for the comments; we have always listened to your comments good and bad and tried to change the things that are regularly featured as a bad comment.
The style and the behavior of the boys has changed a lot over the past 18 months not to some people liking but things change and there is now a wider choice of boys the only thing we do not have is very fem boys there are plenty of other places catering for this style of boy.
I for one hope the Krazy Dragon and Sunee plaza are still around in ten years as in my own opinion it is still one of the most divers and largest gay spots in Pattaya with much to offer.
:notworthy:

netrix
May 25th, 2011, 11:08
I think it's spec-fucking-tacular.

agreed

May 25th, 2011, 11:18
You can be real a bitch sometimes can't you netrix .

Not everyone likes Krazy Drago,Too rushed for me.

To tell you the truth Im not a big fan .
Arriving around 23:00h, I found five customers within, four of them fondling a boy seated beside him. One would later proceed to deep-kissing his chosen. Eight other boys travelled the not-so-reflective-anymore tabletops.

The boys here are a ragged bunch. The smallest was only 42 kg тАУ he said he was nineteen. The boss doesnтАЩt hire for looks, and customers apparently donтАЩt come here for beauty. ItтАЩs hands on cock from the moment you step in.

Discipline has improved somewhat since my previous visit, when the boys would all crowd around any customer who looked most likely to tip, ignoring other customers. Now, the rule that no two boys can тАЬdanceтАЭ (more like masturbate) on the same table is observed. The customer is less harassed. Still harassed, but less.

a review by Shameful Mack

May 25th, 2011, 19:53
As I am sure that one would assume, I don't get out to other bars much BUT I just went to the Krazy Dragon website and thought it was done very well!
I have not been to KD in years and found several of the boys on their website would be to my "taste". Looking forward to coming down for a visit in the very near future.
Well done, Mark!

May 25th, 2011, 20:04
I love you Uncle Buckie!

TravellerDave
May 25th, 2011, 22:44
During my 4 week trips to Pattaya I usually visit KD a couple of times. Its not more because I gravitate towards fem boys, certainly when it comes to my "off" choice. However I enjoyed my visits and the concept is unique in Pattaya and of course the drink prices are very reasonable, but I have yet to take one of their boys out. Their website is excellent and I have just enjoyed browing around it. Certainly I will visit again in a month when I will be in town again.

netrix
May 26th, 2011, 09:10
You can be real a bitch sometimes can't you netrix .

and why do you say that? because i agreed with someone?

Dboy
May 26th, 2011, 09:11
I visited Krazy -dragon last night for the first time in a long time as before the boys were not to my taste- ( eg. older and many tatoos and too much in your face) I was greatly surprised to see many nice boys on show and not at all pushy as before - well done Mark - keep up the good work.

I hope this is true. Will check them out again.

Dboy

May 26th, 2011, 11:31
Actually the boys working there do nothing for me,i prefer the guy who owns it. :ho:

But for 99 baht drinks you can't go wrong.
I get a bottle of whisky and coke,sit down share with two boys on each side in the dark corner,900 baht last time,free mixers,ice ,free salty snacks,cock playing,a bit of dancing,and then a a tip to both owners and then finally changed to the boys. :alc:
How's that for a few hours fun,and no need to keep buying drinks.

Personally i prefer to move the boys over into the darkest corner but up to you,even bring in some fried wasps from the streetcart,some pork snacks,get KD to give you some plates to put them on,then go sit your ass in the corner with whisky and mixers and choose your company to fondle,smile and be happy.

lonelywombat
May 26th, 2011, 12:32
Actually the boys working there do nothing for me,i prefer the guy who owns it. :ho:

Well badboybilly from Oxford St has now expressed his LOVE for the owner of Happyplace and now Krazy Dragon, in the last 7 days.

Billy I am so glad you edited that disgraceful remark you made about Monty the day before you left, although copies are still in existence.

May 26th, 2011, 12:51
Yes dear,shocking isn't it ,now I have two farang boyfriends :love7: :love8:
Oh by the way dear if you do go to Krazy Dragon you will have to tip the boys after you groped them.Just thought I'd remind you.

lonelywombat
May 26th, 2011, 14:51
Hi Billy, a mutual friend has a legal problem Has wx40afp got things sorted out as yet.

May 26th, 2011, 15:07
Hi Billy, a mutual friend has a legal problem Has wx40afp got things sorted out as yet.

Is this some sort of code I should understand? God knows what your talking about?
Lonely,are you on drugs.?.....if not you should start taking them son.

Now this thread is about Mark :love4: and Krazy Dragon,please show some respect and keep it on topic.

lonelywombat
May 26th, 2011, 15:14

Is this some sort of code I should understand?God knows what your talking about?
Lonely,are you on drugs.?.....if not you should start taking them son.

Now this thread is about Mark :love4: and Krazy Dragon,please show some respect and keep it on topic.

Come on Billy you have been a major troll on this board under at least 5 names that I can recall. Wx40afp posted a request for help with getting hold of his mums estate. It was a long thread.

Bow dont start all those jewish PMs again.

May 26th, 2011, 15:27
:old: Oh dear your back again ! Darling,you are starting to becoming a very boring old poof.
Why dont you go for a walk to the nearest playground dear and find some boys to play with......instead of playing with yourself.

This thread is about Mark :love4: and Krazy Dragon and even Unkie Buckie :love4: ,but not about you,me or any one else,I dont know why your continually going off topic.Now this is an exciting thread about Krazy Dragon.
Seems a bit of jealously because i have farang boyfriends who run go go bars.

Now I hope you have been to one of the Krazy Dragon theme nights,I loved the school boy one and the glow lights one and anything else Mark puts on...or takes off. :happy7: