PDA

View Full Version : Big Banana contest with audience measurement invited

lonelywombat
May 21st, 2011, 09:21
cut and pasted from gaybuttonthai post by trongpai, emailed to me .

The X Size Bar is having a тАЬMr. Big Banana ContestтАЭ on 2 June. I have been to these before and it attracts a lot of customers and a lot of well endowed guys. ThereтАЩs some audience assistance with the measurements and everyone gets an up close inspection if you want.

Of several friends in Thailand, the above is booked to fly out just after midnight june 2[ ok 3 june], and he is beside himself at missing this. He does not have the option of deferring even one day. He paints the picture of him sitting in the waiting lounge with a monster hard on, thinking of what he is missing out on. I cannot print the rest but am glad I will not be sitting next to him for this 9 hour flight.

He sent the above in an email expletives deleted " why doesnt one of the Pattaya bars ************
and do something similar?"

I agree as long as silicone and other un natural substances injected or inserted into the banana, are not allowed.

May 21st, 2011, 10:02
It seems Bangkok Bars are able to get away with a lot more "colorful shows" than Pattaya for some reason or another.
Maybe "Justme" would know more about this.

May 21st, 2011, 12:43
No, you can get away with it if the price paid to the ****** is paid. The problem is not really with that, it is with gathering up so many of them. We have a "large show with some closed door activity but we only have about 4 of them and trust me it was hard enough (pardon the pun) to get them. Sure, many will say, offer them more, and we have. It just is a very difficult thing to do. X Bar has many of them and I just dont know how they handle the payroll. They all tell me that they are paid 6,000 baht per month. It is beyond me, but the problem also exists is that many of the boys at that bar have a problem with substances, which is not tolerated at most bars.
They seem to be able to come when they want and go when they want and as long as they are there for the show, it doesnt seem to bother them. How does one run a bar like that? A reputable one. Some might say, but soemhow they are doing it and they would possibly be correct. I dont work there or look at their books so I just dont know what the figures are.

a447
May 22nd, 2011, 20:35
Saw the Big Banana contest in Oceanboys. Great fun.
Happy Place, as justme said, has a close the door act where you see a couple of hot guys with hard-ons doing a simulated(?) fuck show.
It was totally unexpected but really sexy!

lonelywombat
May 25th, 2011, 06:57
Although in my town some people have tried to stop female wet T shirt competitions, our local gay bars have once again raised the idea of a wet jockey competition. This could be another idea for Happy Place to try. It might not even need to be locked doors.

"Justme" mentions the cost of another bar that does "hot shows"
I knew one boy there that got paid 100 baht a night over his monthly salary, for appearing in shows.
I believe that wet jockeys night can be run on a shoe string but should not be every night.

First the bar should obtain jockey shorts loose fitting for the boys, which they will wear back to front.
3 or 4 boys would be presented to the audience with the opportunity of spraying the shorts with water for 100 baht paid to the boy. No touching. If the idea is successful in increasing bar trade, the winner or all boys can be offered at half off to the audience, as a reward for taking part. I know the boy gets part of the off , but that can be adjusted.

Some boys will enter into the spirit of the game and come on stage with a monster hard on.
Excuse me! getting excited. Others might be shy but need the off, urgently. If there is enough interest on the night a second show could be arranged.

The increase in turnover is balanced by the extra offs, admittedly at lower fees.

I have said many times bar owners in particular the show bars, dont think laterally. It is better late in the night to offer reduced off fees rather than keep the off fee unchanged, and have no boys offed.

June 5th, 2011, 19:40
slightly off topic I know ( and apologise accordingly) but I still get amazed when I hear people generally complaining so much about the off fee ( in no particualr establishment here by the way) as the way I look at it assuming the fee is "whatever" say 5-600 baht or something, well personally I dont think that's too bad as let's face it the bar IS a business and for them to have those boys available "on tap" costs them "something" so I personally don't begrudge them their fee, plus you're getting a show thrown in and usually reasonable surroundings and a bit of fun, perhaps this is just because I'm a visitor and not a resident I guess, but to me it always seemed a fair enough deal.

orson
June 6th, 2011, 21:34
anyone went to the show? how many boys were in the contest and how hands on was it?

paperboy
June 7th, 2011, 17:16
can i just say, i was in x bar last night, 250 bahts for 1 heineken, well worth the money
even had a lad sitting next to me, with the biggest cock ive ever seen
well worth the visit, and not a birthday party in sight :sign5:

June 7th, 2011, 17:50
can i just say, i was in x bar last night, 250 bahts for 1 heineken, well worth the money...

┬г5.50/$9 for 1 beer is good value?

Yes I know big-cock-boy sat next to you - but presumably you tipped him into the bargain - and possibly tipped on the bill too?

Sorry, the beer price is not my idea of good value at all - but as long as you were happy then who am I to criticise?

:rolling: