PDA

View Full Version : A Night At Nature Boys

thenorthguy
May 21st, 2011, 08:28
Well having spent a few days in Bangkok I managed to get to most of the bars. I think the best place for fun was Nature Boys.

My first visit was to Nature Boys. A small go go bar in the middle of Soi 6, I entered the door and through a curtain to a room that was about 2 metres wide and about 5 metres long with a small stage at the front. Tables and chairs line each side of the room, and a lot of little stools.

I sat down and was immediately asked would I like a drink, as soon as the drink arrived so did all six boys that were there, pulling up little stools. There were pretty much wearing a small piece of cloth on the front and at the back. They all started playing with their cocks and rubbing me all over, about five minutes into my drink the bar guy came over and asked drink for the boys....I thought why not, letтАЩs see what happens, so six drinks arrived. At that stage the hands were freely roaming with one of the boys unzipping my shorts, this was the signal for all the boys to play with me....it was full on....

I would have to say after a long flight to Bangkok the welcome shown by the boys was well worth it.....you can read between the lines for what happened next...I did go back the next night, some of the boys were pre occupied with another customer and he was receiving similar hospitality that I received the night before. Some boys did join me for a drink or two and once again had and enjoyable time....I think if I am to go back again....I will arrange for a private party maybe at BBB Inn....could be even more fun.

thonglor55
May 21st, 2011, 08:57
....I think if I am to go back again....I will arrange for a private party maybe at BBB Inn....could be even more fun.Perhaps. Although NB is very hands on, as you say, it's strictly for the customer's benefit. There are few truly gay boys there and if you observed closely there was little or no interaction between the boys, which I'm told by those who enjoy multiple partners at a time, is something that is supposedly part of the fun. I can't speak for myself; one boy at a time keeps me fully occupied. I do know someone who acted out the "party" fantasy with a group from NB and he told me the aim of the boys was to get him to come as quickly as possible (in which they were successful) and to leave as soon as possible thereafter. As he was a Thai speaker he was able to foil that latter aim by engaging them in the sort of roccoco conversation for which bar boys are justly famous - the Second Law of Thermodynamics, an analysis of the 1932 events in a present-day context, President Obama's plans for a Middle East peace settlement; the usual sorts of things.

witchhunt
May 26th, 2011, 06:59
I would have to say after a long flight to Bangkok the welcome shown by the boys was well worth it.....you can read between the lines for what happened next...I did go back the next night, some of the boys were pre occupied with another customer and he was receiving similar hospitality that I received the night before. Some boys did join me for a drink or two and once again had and enjoyable time....I think if I am to go back again....I will arrange for a private party maybe at BBB Inn....could be even more fun.

Those in the know arrange a private room for multiple boys at Mymic bar just round corner from sunee.It can get expensive as the whisky bottles empty at an impossible rate. First rule, only boys no waiters allowed. Second buy the boys one drink downstairs and no more.

thonglor55
May 26th, 2011, 09:28
Those in the know arrange a private room for multiple boys at Mymic bar just round corner from sunee.It can get expensive as the whisky bottles empty at an impossible rate. First rule, only boys no waiters allowed. Second buy the boys one drink downstairs and no more.That would be a very long way to take the boys from Nature Boy in Bangkok. Do you advise a stretch limo??