PDA

View Full Version : Sexpats, sex tourists, bar owners and Thaksin

thonglor55
May 19th, 2011, 09:54
An opinion piece (http://asiancorrespondent.com/54730/why-does-thailands-expat-community-hate-thaksin-guest-post/) in today's Asian Correspondent poses some hard questions about the self-interest of the sort of people who, for example, often read and contribute to this Forum. I should stress that I am one of those referred in the article as "expats, who are decent people living in Thailand for any number of decent reasons" with my hi-so Thai friends; that is, I'm (happily) in the minority.

Rene
May 19th, 2011, 11:26
I should stress that I am one of those referred in the article as "expats, who are decent people living in Thailand for any number of decent reasons" with my hi-so Thai friends; that is, I'm (happily) in the minority.

Oh Sweet Jesus! Christ has returned to earth in the guise of Thonglor55 and he's two days early! Now the shit is really gonna hit the fan with all you sexpats and sex tourists! Repent before the mighty sword of Thonglor55! Repent, or face the eternal fires of Thonglor's fiery hell! Thonglor55, have mercy on our souls!

Thonglor55 is in the back seat of this car being driven down Silom by his mother, the Virgin Mary.
[attachment=0:3v4y78wr]Christ returns as Thonglor55.jpg[/attachment:3v4y78wr]

Patexpat
May 19th, 2011, 11:54
So Mr 55 how does your hi-so attitude mesh with:

I use GR extensively; those who know my profile can see that I'm on there for hours at a time, every day of the week.

and

Find them, feel them, fuck them, pay them and forget them. It works for me.

Obviously you are looking to bring a ray of sunshine in to the poor lives of the boys on GR??

thonglor55
May 19th, 2011, 13:12
So Mr 55 how does your hi-so attitude mesh with:
I use GR extensively; those who know my profile can see that I'm on there for hours at a time, every day of the week. and
Find them, feel them, fuck them, pay them and forget them. It works for me.Obviously you are looking to bring a ray of sunshine in to the poor lives of the boys on GR??Spot on. And of course it's my Thai friends who are hi-so, not my attitude. As a non-Thai I'm outside Thai society and so, essentially, classless - as every good American should be.