PDA

View Full Version : OK, forget Singas. Manila anyone??

a447
May 17th, 2011, 21:07
How about Manila? What is the gay scene like there? I'd love to hear from someone who has recently been. Do they have lots of gogo bars like LOS??
Thanks.

jinks
May 17th, 2011, 23:13
Our Manila resident will be on line shortly, you should get chapter and verse on your question.

joe552
May 18th, 2011, 03:21
Had a great time in Manila, but about 10 years ago. Cute boys up for fun. Great.

Interested to hear recent reports.

Thai Dyed
May 18th, 2011, 16:44
How about Manila? What is the gay scene like there? I'd love to hear from someone who has recently been. Do they have lots of gogo bars like LOS??
Thanks.

Still at the drawing board, eh Leonardo? You aren't going to find anything "like LOS" in Manila. You missed Manila by at least 30 years. At that time BKK was a bore. Things come and things go. But nowadays, its mostly boring anywhere you look. And those who have found their own worlds aren't going to be yapping about it in a public forum. Hell, they won't even clue in their close friends! And can you blame them?

dutchkiwi
May 18th, 2011, 19:14
2 Years agon i was in Mannila, but very small, boys in jeans dancing on the stage, to buy a dancer out cost some money, you have to do a lot of neogisation.
The gay life isn't so big and open, compare to LOS

I am staying in Davao, only 2 3 gaybars, mix public, boys are not all gay, dancing is oft naked, and then demanding tips, same as the guestboys in the bar, the drinks are mostly 180 php for them.

But i am not here for the gay life, i have a nice and honest ( that's seldom) pino partner, yes i am 52 and he is 23.

CHAOTOU
May 23rd, 2011, 16:47
I'd love to hear an update on Manila bars too. I am going for work next week. Haven't been for 18 months or so. Is Superman still open?? What are the fun bars in Malate!

martin911
June 20th, 2011, 12:09
I'd love to hear an update on Manila bars too. I am going for work next week. Haven't been for 18 months or so. Is Superman still open?? What are the fun bars in Malate!

Manila is a lotta fun,I am usually there once a month,for the last year and a half
I have put up some reports on this and gaybuttonthai --they shud help
It's not like thailand in one main way --- not the same commercial scene at all ,but the gay scene is really big ,
The biggest place is in Malate,at the Nakpil/Arosa crossroad
3 big bars here ,Obar,Chelu,and Bed ----all very very cruiser,almost no foreign guys here ,and it is soooooo easy to hook up with one or more guys ,
All I can say is try it once ,you will go back
The phonos are very adventurous ,like to group party !!!!!!!,and all speak good English !!!!

Go ,and enjoy !!!!!!!!!

thonglor55
June 20th, 2011, 15:48
Our Manila resident will be on line shortly, you should get chapter and verse on your question.If you can understand it.