PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get free sex in Pattaya

May 14th, 2011, 23:15
I was speaking yesterday to a chinese student who wants to fly off to Thailand later this year possibly with me.
He is 24yo quite good looking,very feminine,has his hair cut funny,shaved at one side etc.
He always gets free sex in sauna's and through I phone meetings,internet meet ups etc.
He loves muscle men.
So I did tell him he will not as far as I know get free sex in Pattaya.
Bangkok I think yes but Pattaya,maybe,because he has youth on his side.

Do you think BKK would be better for me to take him too,I would rather Pattaya,but I doubt he would like the pay 4 play scene.

Patexpat
May 15th, 2011, 00:17
So everybody pays for sex in Pattaya? Really??

luvthai-2
May 15th, 2011, 02:22
He'll do fine with the 30 something thai guys that no longer work the off scene but still are into the sex scene. Also with the older crowd that don't like to pay for sex which is where is GR profile will help him out. He needs to put an advert on his profile and give the dates he's in town.

bucknaway
May 15th, 2011, 11:00
People are people so I will say it will depend.

bigben
May 15th, 2011, 11:23
Isn't self pleasuring considered sex?

Seriously, very few Thai gay sex workers don't have a sex partner between their farang customers. He will have no problem finding guys to have fun with, unless he doesn't speak Thai. Even then with his age and physical looks, he shouldn't have trouble finding free meaningful :love4: relations with like minded guys.

arsenal
May 15th, 2011, 11:53
Of course he can get free sex and lots of it.

He just has to go to The Corner Bar and find one of the geriatric half tonne hairy mary cheap charlies who call it home and ask them.

Happy Boy
May 15th, 2011, 11:56
I think he can have free sex, last Marh two cute Austrian boys visited Eros and some of the boys offered themselves for free :-)

elephantspike
May 15th, 2011, 13:49
Free of what? STDs? heartache? unwanted clinging? Commercial sex is not about how attractive you are, its about how needy they are. If you want to avoid the commercial sex scene, avoid Pattaya. Go to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Ko Samui and Hua Hin.

May 15th, 2011, 14:05
OMG the mind fucking boggles at some of the questions asked here.

For fucks sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tard:

May 15th, 2011, 14:18
This is a forum for people to get information.
Perhaps you prefer the slanging matches?

Would you like me to entertain you,are you that bored that you care about what is posted on a computer forum?

May 15th, 2011, 14:36
ha ha, this whole forum is the greatest bitch-fest I have ever read !! I'm sorry, the subject line just made me laugh.

Darling if you have to ask if a cute 24yo camp Asian can get sex with people without paying for it Pattaya... well you should read this forum more, I am sure there will be plenty of takers, but depends on what sort of guy he wants, lol.

If he wants to go to a go go bar and get free sex, well..... if someone comes into your work and wants you to do, what you do
to put bread on your table for free...well you would tell them to fuck off too I would imagine.

love you long time xxxxx

May 15th, 2011, 15:08
Would you like me to entertain you,are you that bored that you care about what is posted on a computer forum?

It's looking more and more like you do!

christianpfc
May 15th, 2011, 21:55
Yes. (Answer in a full sentence: I can confirm through personal experience that it is possible to get free sex in Pattaya. At first I didn't believe after all I read on the forums, but then I could even repeat the experimence with other boys.)

Dboy
May 16th, 2011, 07:38
So I did tell him he will not as far as I know get free sex in Pattaya.
Bangkok I think yes but Pattaya,maybe,because he has youth on his side

He should try Sansuk Sauna, the local disco's, karaoke, beach, Central Festival (shopping mall)...short answer: very easily!

Dboy

1PR4BKK
May 16th, 2011, 09:58
Of course he will be able to get free sex in Pattaya or any other part of Thailand. If your description is accurate he will be just fine.

He needs to put an ad on GayRomeo immediately and let people know that he's coming to Pattaya. As long as he has a few good photos of himself online he will have more free dates than he can handle.

Also, as others have said, he can go to sauna or to the mall or even to the supermarket. Flash a winning smile, relax and enjoy Pattaya.

Your friend is at least 10 years my junior and if these suggestions still work for me, I am sure they will work for him.

tony279760-old
May 16th, 2011, 17:44
The last time I went to Sansuk Sauna I got free sex with a very nice Thai lad. Believe me when I tell you I'm not a pretty sight wearing nothing but a towel. If I can can get free sex, anyone can.

Beachlover
May 18th, 2011, 23:42
ha ha, this whole forum is the greatest bitch-fest I have ever read !!
Haha! Well said. :bis:

Commercial sex is not about how attractive you are, its about how needy they are. If you want to avoid the commercial sex scene, avoid Pattaya. Go to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Ko Samui and Hua Hin.
I agree! It's not that you can't get non-commercial hook ups in Pattaya but your best bet for genuine encounters would be Bangkok...

atri1666
May 18th, 2011, 23:45
The last time I went to Sansuk Sauna I got free sex with a very nice Thai lad. Believe me when I tell you I'm not a pretty sight wearing nothing but a towel. If I can can get free sex, anyone can.

In Sansuk i always had free sex in over 90% of my visits.

May 18th, 2011, 23:50

In Sansuk i always had free sex in over 90% of my visits.

The sex might have been free, it was the buffalo, motorbike, mobile phone and motorbike that turned out to be costly!