PDA

View Full Version : Am i gettting old or lazy?

May 3rd, 2006, 01:30
Im off next week for 3 weeks in the land of smiles but dreading finding a nice guy. (yes i know 99% of Thais are nice!)
Wish there was a rent a sex stud service with guaranteed results to save my poor feet and stop me drinking too much before i make my mind up!

And they should intro a local bye law that ex boyfriends aren`t allowed out while i visit!

ok ok - im kidding before the PC people get their skirts in a muddle lol

Just excited and raring to go! Anyone got a nice thai friend who needs somebody to hang out with lol?

May 3rd, 2006, 01:32
Should add to this................anyone need anything (legal) from UK? Be glad to bring it.

Monty-old
May 3rd, 2006, 10:15
Oogleman.
If you have room for a few boxes of British Tea Bags Any brand.
Just open the boxes and put the tea bags into a plastic bag. makes them very light.
Many thanks for your kind offer.
Monty.

lonelywombat
May 3rd, 2006, 10:39
Im off next week for 3 weeks in the land of smiles but dreading finding a nice guy. (yes i know 99% of Thais are nice!)
Wish there was a rent a sex stud service with guaranteed results to save my poor feet and stop me drinking too much before i make my mind up!

The farang that I copied my sign in lonely from, could not go to bars because of his health.
I had met him a few times at breakfast at the Tower and he always had at least one boy sometimes two with him
I was in an internet cafe in BKK during wet season trying out the old MIRC. He sat down beside me
Within 5 minutes of sitting down he had 5 chat windows open from thais asking
"Why you lonely"
He was logged in as lonelyfarangBKK, I was using something like OZfarang , GWM no replies.
He said he stayed on until he made 3 appointments for the day or next day, allowing for one no show.
Sure he paid, they came to his room and he avoided smoke filled go go bars.
He saved a fortune in grog and going out in the wet.
I dont like chat rooms preferring to make a live selection.
But it will not be a waste of time to try gay.com or gaydar before you leave and see what offers you get.
Those in chat rooms can usually speak good english

Boxer
May 3rd, 2006, 12:24
Doc Phillip of Heart 2000 still need Condoms free from your local Aids help people or Health Org or Club.