PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Special Events at Happy Place Bar!

May 12th, 2011, 08:48
Sunday May 22nd Boy Bingo starts at 9:30 pm sharp and lasts about 45 minutes. Three fun filled games and many prizes, including dinners at Bruno's, Up2U, Holland House, New Orleans and Street Life. Custom made clothes from Top Shop. Bottles of booze and remember grand prize is a coupon good all year for a free off and we give any boy of your choice 1,000 baht, and much much more. Do something different tonight!

Tuesday May 31st Co Owner/Manager "M" s Birthday Bash - Great food, lucky draw numbers, and a special show. Lots of fun. Help celebrate M's birthday with us that night!

Tuesday June 28th Happy Place First Year BIRTHDAY!! Special birthday buffet with FREE CHAMPAGNE!! Special Happy Place Buffet and birthday cake, lucky draw prizes to be given away to customers. Prizes will include Color TV, Notebook computer, stereo, bottles and CASH!
ALSO, a SECOND Lucky Drawing where CUSTOMERS will draw prizes which will be given to EVERY STAFF MEMBER for the bar's birthday!!
Prizes will include Color Television, Stereo, Computer Notebook, CASH and much more! A party celebration in the Happy Place style! First class!
Come see everyones Happy Face at Happy Place and have oodles of fun that night.

SEE YOU THERE!
:hello2:

thonglor55
May 12th, 2011, 15:51
Sunday May 22nd Boy Bingo starts at 9:30 pm sharp and lasts about 45 minutes.Is there a special prize when '69' gets called?

cdnmatt
May 12th, 2011, 15:57
Tuesday June 28th Happy Place First Year BIRTHDAY!! Special birthday buffet with FREE CHAMPAGNE!! Special Happy Place Buffet and birthday cake, lucky draw prizes to be given away to customers. Prizes will include Color TV, Notebook computer, stereo, bottles and CASH!
ALSO, a SECOND Lucky Drawing where CUSTOMERS will draw prizes which will be given to EVERY STAFF MEMBER for the bar's birthday!!
Prizes will include Color Television, Stereo, Computer Notebook, CASH and much more! A party celebration in the Happy Place style! First class!
Come see everyones Happy Face at Happy Place and have oodles of fun that night.

That's quite the party. I have to ask, is owning a go-go bar in Pattaya really profitable enough to fund a party like that? Or is this coming out of your personal savings?

paperboy
May 12th, 2011, 18:08
wow

never went to happy place last year
but will be there for the birthday party may 31st

sounds like a fun place

newalaan
May 13th, 2011, 05:37
Tuesday May 31st Co Owner/Manager "M" s Birthday Bash - Great food, lucky draw numbers, and a special show. Lots of fun. Help celebrate M's birthday with us that night! Tuesday June 28th Happy Place First Year BIRTHDAY!! Looks like i'll be on the Pattaya leg of my Thailand visit sometime between those dates.

Oh well, I'll still be calling inby, hope 'the boss' is around when I visit. Dissappointed at missing 'M's birthday bash, maybe i'll manage to persuade him to join us at one of the late night venues (after he finishes work of course) one of the nights i'm there. One of our mutual Thai friends has a band in a venue beside NAB, i know he'd enjoy that, unless you've turned him into a soft teetotal workaholic Justme.

May 13th, 2011, 08:16
i know he'd enjoy that, unless you've turned him into a soft teetotal workaholic Justme.
Well he isn't quite a tea totaller but he is pretty serious about his club! I would assume all of that is out the window for his birthday though! :sign5:

Diec
May 13th, 2011, 08:56
Is there a special prize when '69' gets called? OMG!!! You are so funny!!!!