PDA

View Full Version : Eros bar apology

a447
May 8th, 2011, 10:56
A quck update.

I found the Eros website and contacted the owner of the bar. I told me what I have told everyone here (See original Pattaya Report) about number 11. The owner got back to me immediately, apologizing for what happened and said next time I go there I can have a guy for free and that he would also throw in some free drinks for me. He is in Canada at the moment but said he had also spoken to someone in the bar and alerted him to the problem with this guy.

Interestingly, he said number 11 didn't actually work for the bar - he was a freelancer who sometimes turned up there. That explains a lot.

May 10th, 2011, 12:34
Sounds like great customer service.
I thought the owner was Thai?
Maybe he's on vacation in Canada,or a Canadian Thai,either way it's great he took the time to get back to you.
Well done Mr Eros.

a447
May 10th, 2011, 14:58
You're not wrong Tong. Any bar owner who listens to hids customers is miles in front of those who ignore us.
Justme from Happy Place listened to my suggestions and immediately made changes. I was at his bar every night after that.

May 10th, 2011, 15:12
Actually you can call me Tony LOL
Yes Uncle Buckie is a nice man.

I use to like him better when he was on TV playing Roseanne's hubby even better.