PDA

View Full Version : Thermae Sauna

May 8th, 2011, 09:20
Has anyone been to the Thermae Sauna,part of the Ganymede Club in the Jomtien Complex.
How did you like it? It seems nice from the outside and must of cost a fortune to build.
It was very quiet last time I walked past,Ganymede also have a Karaoke Club on their complex as well,sorry I cannot recall the name.

Now there are two gay sauna's in the Jomtien area,I really wonder if there is much call for it.

mahjongguy
May 8th, 2011, 09:56
It's not working out as a sauna. Never seemed to me that there was any hope of that.

As a massage shop, they get a few customers in the late afternoon. If it were my operation, I would give up on the sauna and expand the massage biz.

The karaoke is doing fairly well in the late evenings.

TravellerDave
May 8th, 2011, 20:10
Anyone had an experience of visiting the Samsuk Sauna ?. I went there twice during my March trip. On the first occasion it was about 4 pm and it was very quiet with only a scattering of customers. I was very impressed with the facilities and was given a tour of the guest house by a guy who appeared to be in charge. The rooms are beautiful and excellent value but of course you a little off the beaten track from the nightlife and the beach. The pool is small but I had a pleasant. Apparently nude swimming is not allowed although thongs are OK. I went back the next day at 7 pm and the place was quite busy with older farangs walking and sitting about in towels. I was disappointed to find very little action upstairs in the booths or "maze" area. There are notices up warning about money-boys being ejected and banned and this is obviously the reason for the lack of available attractive boys. The staff seemed to be fully occupied in serving meals and drinks.

christianpfc
May 12th, 2011, 00:58
I went to Sansuk Sauna and I liked it, so now it's on my list of places to visit every time I'm in Pattaya. I usually go there on the way back from Jomtien beach to Pattaya in the afternoon/evening.

anonone
May 13th, 2011, 05:04
I have been to sansuk a couple times. Once was pretty dead, but once was a LOT of fun. plenty of horny Thai guys....
Seemed like late afternoon early evening was the busiest time. But of course, anyplace can have an off night.

I don't spend a lot of sauna time in Thailand....I can do that at home.