PDA

View Full Version : Wild West Boys

joe552
May 7th, 2011, 05:13
Anybody been to WWB recently? Was there a couple of years ago and wondered how it was now. Worth going for the show? Cute boys?

Alex303
May 7th, 2011, 06:09
Hi, i was there 2-3 weeks ago & the show was pretty good still, the stage has been re-configured from how i remember it last year and its smaller and so there's less boys on stage between shows (probably a fair reflection of the times) but there's still some cuties there & i offed a couple this year again...a few have un-realistic expectations of their Off fee so well worth doing your negotiations before hand.

HTH Alex.

Anybody been to WWB recently? Was there a couple of years ago and wondered how it was now. Worth going for the show? Cute boys?

lonelywombat
May 7th, 2011, 06:56
Its only a few days since colmx posted his excellent and extensive trip report. Scroll down just a few days.he had this to say. If you plan to visit soon you should read the full report.

Hi All
Back 6 days now from 2.5 weeks in Pattaya - so i thought i should post a report before my information

WWB: Great show. Visited 4+ times. Must have 20+ show boys with a nice mix of full ladyboys, half lady boys, fem boys and macho boys. The very cute Mr. bank (previously of Wonderland, Happy Place and Dave man club) is now working the show there and not afraid to show his expansive family jewels. Most the 20 Gogo boys here are gay without being overly fem.

Beachlover
May 7th, 2011, 15:49
Last saw the WWB show a couple of years ago... I thought it was quite creative... the closest thing I've seen to the Bangkok Best Boys Bar show.

joe552
May 7th, 2011, 17:29
I'd read colmx' review - I was just looking for others' experiences.

Thanks for your post, Alex.

lonelywombat
May 7th, 2011, 17:39
Forget beachlovers remarks. 4 weeks is a long time with Pattaya show bars.Colmx is as current as you will get.

Do you want only someone that was there last night?

You have to understand that this week or this month is not guaranteed to be like what is available when you arrive.

newalaan
May 7th, 2011, 18:01
Forget beachlovers remarks. 4 weeks is a long time with Pattaya show bars.Colmx is as current as you will get.Yep, so true, when I visited there only a couple months ago, I found more action in the covered terrace than inside the venue. Only a few boys and very few customers, and on reading Colmx's reveiw was surprised how much it differed from my experience only a few weeks before. So as Lonely says changes happen fast, hopefully a recent visitor can give up-to-date info to compare to Colmx's.

colmx
May 7th, 2011, 19:38
Just to add some comments on WWB:
I was there in January and it was awful... Back againin April and it has much improved.... no doubt things will change again before my next visit!

They seem to have culled the number of waiters that they have - previously they had so mant that it was sometimes difficult t see teh show with them roaming around.... Now its the opposite - very difficult to catch the waiters eye if you want a 2nd drink or pay the bill during the show.

Like Copa and Happy place WWB is full during the show - but quickly empties as soon as the show finishes...
The gogo boys tend to hang out in the terrace when the shows are on and all seem to be gay to me.

Don't expect anything in the way of a BKK style show as per BeachLovers comment. Although you will catch fairly frequent glimpses of the odd cock (similar to X-Boys) - but only during the "macho" guys acts. The macho guys come out after the show and dance as Coyotes in Jeans... unlike the gogo boys most of them appear to be straight

One night during a show there was even an ejaculation...right into the face of another boy! But judging by the way everybody fell around the place laughing it was completely accidental and somebody was just overly excited!

joe552
May 7th, 2011, 20:07
Thanks for that colm, I'll definitely have to go now - even for just a laugh! Glad to know the boys don't take their jobs too seriously!!