PDA

View Full Version : Straight answers on prices - moneyboys in Thailand and Asia

May 4th, 2011, 18:33
Hi Gents,

I can't understand it at all when a straight answer is asked for, why some posters don't.

If they don't know, don't post but don't take the thread off at a tangent right off the bat. LOL

I can start with the easy one, as it was Thailand which was usually 1,000 to 1500 baht average, maybe a bit lower in Sunnee and for street stuff (and we don't give a fuck how generous some of you are or that you pay for the kids buffalos), just an average please to help everyone.

Joe525 has been helpful on and sticking to this subject before on another thread.

Thailand 1,000 to 1500
Cambodia.....$20 plus a motorbike taxi (info from poster ' joe552) '
Laos...........????
Vietnam.......????
Bali>>>>>>>>>????
Phillippines>>>????
Singapore...............was FREE but I WAS younger!!...lol
Myanmar..........He wanted nothing but to go to UK but had to settle for ┬г10 in 1995 and my ballcap!

China(Guangzhou) Was $10 but that was 11 years ago, and he never asked for anything!

Updates of 2011 prices will be greatly appreciated. Beachy, before you respond,Yes, I know already that you don't pay, let's see what the average guy pays in different countries and whatb their expectations are, and do they find a particular culture or race moe accommodating than another??

Many are complaining about the age old false promise to get the 'off ' in Thailand, is that common elsewhere? or are they fairer?

Where's Wesley on this and other well travelled members of SGT on this also?

colmx
May 5th, 2011, 01:37
Never been asked to pay any where except Thailand!

joe552
May 5th, 2011, 02:35
Ah, but you're much younger than most here, colmx!! I include myself in that.

At least I assume you're much younger given that you're the resident expert on the late night clubs, etc. Haven't been down that road for many years.

May 5th, 2011, 02:36
Never been asked to pay any where except Thailand!

colmx,

You're not Beachy's lookalike brother are you?????................. :laughing3:

OR Do you only go to Thailand?? I like the no complications of paying and walking away, although some on here even find that challenging in the extreme.

I actually posted this under ' any other Country' forum but it was moved over, and correctly so, by the Mod. The question applies to all Asian Countries and wonder if people feel they only get a raw deal in Thailand or does this happen elsewhere as well in Asia??

colmx
May 5th, 2011, 02:52
I might have been young 11 years ago when i fist started coming to Thailand... but at 37 i certainly don't look young anymore!
(although I feel young at heart LOL!)

What i meant was that i most of the countries in SE Asia that i have visited:
Hong Kong
China (BJ/Shanghai)
Japan
Malaysia
Laos
Cambodia
Singapore

All have gay scenes where Pay-for-play is the exception rather than the norm... and there are plenty of young men in these countries that would like to hook up with GWM of all shapes and sizes - without compensation being expected...

On the other hand in Pattaya pay-for-play is the norm

Like Kevin "...I like the no complications of paying and walking away..." - i much prefer Moneyboys over free boys or "i love you" boys... there are just too many semi-stalkers out there that believe that casual sex == an engagement!

colmx
May 5th, 2011, 02:55
oh i should add:

Gayromeo boy in HK last month told me he wanted 1000 HKD for sex (thats тВм100 or 4000B)

When i told him i wasn't interested in MBs his next offer was 500 HKD

When i didn't respond he dropped his rate to 300 HKD...so he could have enough money to get into Propaganda (HK gay dissco) that night

But I believe the going rate is 1000 HKD in HKs (for muscular "masseurs" from the mainland)

May 5th, 2011, 03:02
oh i should add:

Gayromeo boy in HK last month told me he wanted 1000 HKD for sex (thats тВм100 or 4000B)

When i told him i wasn't interested in MBs his next offer was 500 HKD

When i didn't respond he dropped his rate to 300 HKD...so he could have enough money to get into Propaganda (HK gay dissco) that night

But I believe the going rate is 1000 HKD in HKs (for muscular "masseurs" from the mainland)

Right,

I can tick the HK box as ' down to negotiation then!' 4,000 baht being the going rate,The last price is Pattaya rates!

In China I found them in the Hotels a lot easier and more grateful but they worked on the mainland and were not accustomed to us lot appearing, only at the trade shows, don't laugh, the REAL trade shows where a lot of European buyers went to buy various pieces.

HK, I went through but never stayed over and they are used to us, I suppose. That was a good bit of bargaining and a good reduction, did you bite??

I used to run a one nighter at my club on a Saturday in Leeds, UK and that was called Propaganda but it was a Dance Night.

Coincidence there! 11.00pm until 600am.

colmx
May 5th, 2011, 04:28
That was a good bit of bargaining and a good reduction, did you bite??

Hi Kevin
there are too many guys in HK desperate for a GWM than to have to pay!

Visited Central Escalator, Alexander, ABC and Galaxy Saunas during my 3 days visit - so was too exhausted at that stage to be bothered with a MB!

Martin911 that posts on this fiorum regularly visits the philipines and reports that there are very few MBs there (in Manila that is)
Once again most of the boys there are just desperate to get with a GWM...

And before anyone comments - i am not being disparaging by saying they are "desperate". We are seen as a cool fashion accessory!

joe552
May 5th, 2011, 04:36
37 colm? positively ancient!! you certainly get around a bit (that's just a touch of envy on my part, lol)

thonglor55
May 5th, 2011, 09:43
In Singapore the Indonesian money boys (mostly gay-for-pay and top-only, but some are gay and therefore describe themselves as "versatile") are cheapest - $80 if you go to them, negotiable for them to come to you. The Thai money boys are roughly the same but may ask for a $20 premium. The Chinese money boys (from the mainland) are, again, mostly straight and want a 50% premium on the Indonesian money-boy price ie. $120+. However it's all very negotiable. You can find them all over the Singapore page of Gayromeo. I'm not sure whether they are regularly purged by the Admin there, but few money boy profiles last more than 24 hours and then they register again. They're all on 14-day visas. The pictures have almost always been photo-shopped, sometimes extensively. When I was there over Songkran I had two Indonesian boys come around over the period - one was much, much darker/coarser than his profile pic, the other was much closer in looks to what I'd seen on Gayromeo, They're also pretty forward in offering extras less often offered on the Thailand site - rimming and 3somes being fairly popular. The Chinese boys' pics are very "buffed" - a sure sign of extensive photo-shop work. Unlike Thailand, few Singaporeans and if I recall correctly no moneyboys include tags for "hi", "chem" or "ice" although poppers are sometimes mentioned.

All prices are quoted in the local currency of Singapore dollars.

stkyricesf
May 5th, 2011, 12:30
Hey kquill,
If I understand you topic correctly, although I agree with what your perception is of what the prices are in Thailand, 1000 for short time, and 1500 long time, I have been going to Thailand since 98, and that seem to be the going rate then. Okay yes some said 500 to 1000, but being from US, I was a younger and knew gawd I would pay 3 times the amount in the USA and then not get the same experience that I can get in Thailand. I hope everyone understands, inflation hits Thailand too, and rent, food, etc has risen. I now do 1000 at least short time and 1500 to 2000 or more depending on experience for the night. My conscience just doesn't allow me to be cheap; I love Thai boi's. :hello2:

zinzone
May 5th, 2011, 13:16
OP just an idea: you could go into GR and locate the countries mentioned and private message both punters and providers who actually live there to find out about the current going rates.

May 5th, 2011, 18:04
OP just an idea: you could go into GR and locate the countries mentioned and private message both punters and providers who actually live there to find out about the current going rates.

Thonglor55,

Cheers for the info, it is interesting to me hearing all this and then comparing it to the Thais.

With regards Stickyrice,I am only mentioning going rates and market forces not personal tips or comparisons with other Countries really. I know exactly where you are coming from, but then it only leads to a flame on here and everyone claims to be giving 10,000 baht a night to them!

It also seems that Thailand tops the list in a lot of cases, in not living up to what they agree to do, I was there many years and this was a frequent problem with guys coming back and demanding their off fee back! However, that used to be a double edged sword and every case had to be judged on its merits.

What about Vietnam and Bali, anyone been and seen first hand??

May 5th, 2011, 18:17
..Myanmar..........He wanted nothing but to go to UK but had to settle for ┬г10 in 1995 and my ballcap!

Your ballcap?

Is this some kind of sex aid?

:rolling:

But if you mean what I think you mean Kevin, I can see it being a turn-on if an 18yo scally from Manchester was wearing it, but with all due respect dear, and even in 1995,............

:sign5:

May 5th, 2011, 18:24
..Myanmar..........He wanted nothing but to go to UK but had to settle for ┬г10 in 1995 and my ballcap!

Your ballcap?

Is this some kind of sex aid?

:rolling:

But if you mean what I think you mean Kevin, I can see it being a turn-on if an 18yo scally from Manchester was wearing it, but with all due respect dear, and even in 1995,............

:sign5:

OH I don't know Scotty,

I am partial to scally's in ballcaps, probably why I liked the shoe shiners and cigarette sellers of old!! and some of those from the exotic shows in Sunnee!............ :laughing3: :laughing3:

kittyboy
May 5th, 2011, 18:44
Hi Gents,

I can't understand it at all when a straight answer is asked for, why some posters don't.

If they don't know, don't post but don't take the thread off at a tangent right off the bat. LOL

I can start with the easy one, as it was Thailand which was usually 1,000 to 1500 baht average, maybe a bit lower in Sunnee and for street stuff (and we don't give a fuck how generous some of you are or that you pay for the kids buffalos), just an average please to help everyone.

Joe525 has been helpful on and sticking to this subject before on another thread.

Thailand 1,000 to 1500
Laos...........????
Vietnam.......????
Bali>>>>>>>>>????
Phillippines>>>????
Singapore...............was FREE but I WAS younger!!...lol
Myanmar..........He wanted nothing but to go to UK but had to settle for ┬г10 in 1995 and my ballcap!

China(Guangzhou) Was $10 but that was 11 years ago, and he never asked for anything!

Updates of 2011 prices will be greatly appreciated. Beachy, before you respond,Yes, I know already that you don't pay, let's see what the average guy pays in different countries and whatb their expectations are, and do they find a particular culture or race moe accommodating than another??

Many are complaining about the age old false promise to get the 'off ' in Thailand, is that common elsewhere? or are they fairer?

Where's Wesley on this and other well travelled members of SGT on this also?

I live on the border of macau and the prc. A rent boy in zhuhahi in the local gay bar is about $90. They have outcall or massage boys for about the same price. A bit too expensive for my tastes. Though I did hire a "Stripper" for a surprise birthday party for a friend. The guy shows up...wags his backside for 25 minutes and then would not give my friend his birthday fuck or suck...The gangbang on him I then proposed was quickly rejected...hurumph... slapped his peasant garb back on, threw the hoe over his shoulder and wandered out.

May 5th, 2011, 18:59
..A rent boy in zhuhahi in the local gay bar is about $90.. A bit too expensive for my tastes. Though I did hire a "Stripper" for a surprise birthday party for a friend. The guy shows up...wags his backside for 25 minutes and then would not give my friend his birthday fuck or suck...The gangbang on him I then proposed was quickly rejected...hurumph... slapped his peasant garb back on, threw the hoe over his shoulder and wandered out.

Bloody ridiculous!

You'd think for (less than) $90 he would at least allow himself to be gangbanged by a group of total strangers - this is the trouble with prostitutes these days, they hardly want to do anything for the extremely generous fee they expect.

In my day, all the above AND MORE would have been willingly complied with, and you'd still have got change out of 2/6d.

They don't know they're born.

:violent1:

May 5th, 2011, 19:05
In my day, all the above AND MORE would have been willingly complied with, and you'd still have got change out of 2/6d.
They don't know they're born. :violent1:

You are one of the lucky ones Scotty you've had that hand up your arse for years and all you have to do is wave that wand and nod your head!

May 5th, 2011, 20:14
You are one of the lucky ones Scotty you've had that hand up your arse for years and all you have to do is wave that wand and nod your head!

On the contrary, the sickening truth is that I have been fistally abused by a Plushophile ring for years - first by the father, and then passed on to the son for more of the same.

Not content with that, I was made to bring along my friend, 'Sweep', for similar abuse.

It's a shocking tale of exploitation and degredation, and I am currently taking legal advice from an unofficial bar owner in Pattaya over it

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

May 5th, 2011, 20:21
It's a shocking tale of exploitation and degredation, and I am currently taking legal advice from an unofficial bar owner in Pattaya over it :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I hear that a guy that wears a skirt is good at giving advice, and you get invited to eat indoors as well.

May 5th, 2011, 20:27
It's a shocking tale of exploitation and degredation, and I am currently taking legal advice from an unofficial bar owner in Pattaya over it :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I hear that a guy that wears a skirt is good at giving advice, and you get invited to eat indoors as well.

Yes but I hear he keeps very busy and has his fingers (and other's maybe) in too many pies - well it worked for Sweeney Todd.

:evil4:

May 6th, 2011, 15:49
..A rent boy in zhuhahi in the local gay bar is about $90.. A bit too expensive for my tastes. Though I did hire a "Stripper" for a surprise birthday party for a friend. The guy shows up...wags his backside for 25 minutes and then would not give my friend his birthday fuck or suck...The gangbang on him I then proposed was quickly rejected...hurumph... slapped his peasant garb back on, threw the hoe over his shoulder and wandered out.

Bloody ridiculous!

You'd think for (less than) $90 he would at least allow himself to be gangbanged by a group of total strangers - this is the trouble with prostitutes these days, they hardly want to do anything for the extremely generous fee they expect.

Kittyboy,

It seems a dear doo to me, but if the market will pay it, who am I to argue.

Scotty, you probably got fish and chips on the way home our of that too! I've heard about the Scots reputation with money, it's legendary!

May 6th, 2011, 16:37
At the risk of sounding like im stereotyping,I wonder if it's true when they say Scots have deep pockets??

May 7th, 2011, 13:58
At the risk of sounding like im stereotyping,I wonder if it's true when they say Scots have deep pockets??

They have,

and they all walk around in kilts playing the bagpipes.

Don't even think about ' offing ' one of those guys. They'll expect you to pay for everything, buy them gold,take them for dinner, motorbikes,mobile phones, and that is just to get them to play ' Scotland the brave '.........................wait a minute................. :laughing3:

May 7th, 2011, 23:45

Well if you could point out who "they" are and what what their evidence is for saying it, we could perhaps have a rational discussion on it.

But until then it is, as you say yourself, stereotyping.

However I'm sure you can rise above mere public-schoolboy type namecalling and I therefore await your reasoned discourse with great anticipation.

When can I expect it?

May 7th, 2011, 23:59
It seems I made have hit a "raw nerve".
I apologise if you are offended.
This was not my intention.

christianpfc
May 8th, 2011, 00:42
I have some data for Laos: In January, I met a guy in gay disco in Vientiane, upon leaving my hotel room, he asked for 50000 Kip (about 5 EUR or 200 THB) if I remember correctly, so he could get into the late night disco in Don Plaza hotel (he left about 1 am so I wanted to sleep). Another gay boy I met had a straight friend for a threesome, he gave him money afterwards in his car on the way back to my hotel, but I didn't see or asked how much it was (anyway probably local rate). In Luang Prabang, I had an acquaintance from gayrome (actually we met in Bangkok and later I went to Laos for a visa-run) during afternoon for free and a boy from a gay disco stay overnight for free. In Vang Vieng, I could not detect any gay activity. I'm 30 years old, but I saw older Farangs with younger Laos boys in the discos as well, and in Vientiane I was even approached by moneygirls at night.

Regarding Laos I have to add that there is a curfew at midnight which is not imposed, but streets get quite empty after 11pm, so it can be difficult to get back home. Fortunately all my new acquantances had motorbike or car, so this alone would justify a tip for bringing me back to my hotel. Furthermore, you have to wake the receptionist who sleeps in the lobby if you return after midnight, as hotels are closed and locked over night, but taking a friend to my room was not a problem.

May 8th, 2011, 02:18
I have some data for Laos: In January, I met a guy in gay disco in Vientiane, upon leaving my hotel room, he asked for 50000 Kip (about 5 EUR or 200 THB) if I remember correctly, so he could get into the late night disco in Don Plaza hotel (he left about 1 am so I wanted to sleep). Another gay boy I met had a straight friend for a threesome, he gave him money afterwards in his car on the way back to my hotel, but I didn't see or asked how much it was (anyway probably local rate). In Luang Prabang, I had an acquaintance from gayrome (actually we met in Bangkok and later I went to Laos for a visa-run) during afternoon for free and a boy from a gay disco stay overnight for free. In Vang Vieng, I could not detect any gay activity. I'm 30 years old, but I saw older Farangs with younger Laos boys in the discos as well, and in Vientiane I was even approached by moneygirls at night.

Regarding Laos I have to add that there is a curfew at midnight which is not imposed, but streets get quite empty after 11pm, so it can be difficult to get back home. Fortunately all my new acquantances had motorbike or car, so this alone would justify a tip for bringing me back to my hotel. Furthermore, you have to wake the receptionist who sleeps in the lobby if you return after midnight, as hotels are closed and locked over night, but taking a friend to my room was not a problem.

Hi,

Thanks for the post and information. :sunny:

pong
May 8th, 2011, 16:33
Indonesia, do know that Bali is much more expensive-all are subject to the local style of haggling before-and do certainly not forget to do hat. But that is life for about anything there. Java-island/main cities: 200.000 (say 20US). as average for unknowing whites. Due to unwieldy currency (as in Vnam) all prices are rounded in 1000s. (so if they say 100 or 200, multiply!). if you speak the lingo and know the ways, half that is easily attainable. Though most would rather have some ''present'' (mobuy fone cards, new clothing) for that same amount.

kittyboy
May 8th, 2011, 18:55
That was a good bit of bargaining and a good reduction, did you bite??

Hi Kevin
there are too many guys in HK desperate for a GWM than to have to pay!
Visited Central Escalator, Alexander, ABC and Galaxy Saunas during my 3 days visit - so was too exhausted at that stage to be bothered with a MB!
Martin911 that posts on this fiorum regularly visits the philipines and reports that there are very few MBs there (in Manila that is)
Once again most of the boys there are just desperate to get with a GWM...
And before anyone comments - i am not being disparaging by saying they are "desperate". We are seen as a cool fashion accessory!
I haven't tried the saunas in HK but I do want to go and try my luck.
I have to agree that money boys probably don't do well as lots of HK guys want to go with white guys.

kittyboy
May 8th, 2011, 19:04

Bloody ridiculous!

There I was trying to show a communist addled peasant the finer points of free market capitalism.
He had a supply of ass and I demanded that I use it. There I was with my 2 1/2 inch all american downward sloping demand curve hoping to go up and down his supply curve (I would have entered from either end) so that I could find the pareto optimal price point and he said NO.

Here I am in china trying to give the young peasant boys the benefit of my vast theoretical training...and to no avail.
Damn ingrates.

goji
October 30th, 2011, 01:47

Are others paying about this level?

October 30th, 2011, 07:37

Are others paying about this level?

I paid nothing! gotta love gay hairdressers.... :laughing3:

I understand it to be about $30 going rate. There are massage places but again never ventured so better that others answer! I was on a cultural visit.... :occasion5:

coolheadz
October 30th, 2011, 15:27
Prices in The Philippines

Outcall Massage service + sex--------------Php 500 to Php 1,200
Gay Bars Off Pay+ Tip to boy--------------Php 1,000 up (usually you pay directly to the bar)
Street Moneyboys --------------------------Php 300 up
Hairdressers & Effeminine gays-------------FREE up to you
Online Dating (Gay Romeo) ----------------Php 500 up (price includes massage)

Data are all base on experience.

RonanTheBarbarian
November 2nd, 2011, 07:05
Thanks for that coolheadz.

I see that you say that it costs 1000 Php to off a guy from a bar and pay a tip. I remember reading a posting from Shamelessmack (in his late lamented blog) about going to a bar in Manila . The system he found there was that you could not actually "off" a guy, but they would let you bring a guy out if you bought a minimum amount of drinks, for yourself and the guy.

Shamelessmack reported that the the amount he would have to pay for drinks before he could take out a guy was what he considered too expensive. I can't remember the exact amount Mack quoted, but it was in the region of several thousand Php. Then you would have to tip the guy on top of that.

Anyway, Mack considered it too expensive, so he stuck to massage parlours in Manila.

So it is a pleasant surprise to read your report that prices to take a guy out of a bar are lower than that. Are the prices you found average prices generally, or would they be at the cheaper end of the scale?

From what I remmeber, Mack was in Manila for short visits, and he went to a type of bar with macho dancers, which cater for both men and women. So perhaps he was in the higher end of the market without realising it.

Can you recommend any particular establishments?