PDA

View Full Version : Sun 8th - The Venue - The Aussie Girls

jinks
May 4th, 2011, 12:58
http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/images/promotions/theaussie_girls.jpg

thonglor55
May 4th, 2011, 13:44
Which one is Beachlover? None of them look Vietnamese to me.

May 5th, 2011, 01:04
Approx 55000 baht has been pledged already for the Charity.. Should be a good night.

May 5th, 2011, 01:11
Which one is Beachlover? None of them look Vietnamese to me.

He is Filipino silly. :8(

gaymandenmark
May 5th, 2011, 01:46
First of all, the best wishes to the Pattaya Street Kids Support Group.

Secondly when saw the poster, I thought it was a bad joke.

Then I found out it was not a bad joke, but a poster from hell, at least I got scared. :bis:

zinzone
May 5th, 2011, 13:27
If ever a poster was and is designed to cause potential customers to avoid a place then this is it!

frequentflier
May 5th, 2011, 13:33
that poster would put anyone off attending...how bad does it get??

jinks
May 5th, 2011, 16:03

If you are worried about the "act" on stage, turn your seat around and get a better show watching the audience.

May 5th, 2011, 16:53

If you are worried about the "act" on stage, turn your seat around and get a better show watching the audience.

Once you see the audience you'll soon turn back again, believe me.

:occasion9:

May 5th, 2011, 19:43
Please forgive my naivety but can someone tell me ... Is this a drag show or are they real Aussie women?

May 5th, 2011, 19:46
Please forgive my naivety but can someone tell me ... Is this a drag show or are they real Aussie women?

Christ you obviously haven't been to Australia, of course they are the real thing!

May 6th, 2011, 17:51
The "Pollys" are in town and are set to dazzle.

Pledges for the event fund now stand at approx 70,000 baht

The Venue have kindly dedicated the evening to the memory of the late Gwm4asian

May 6th, 2011, 18:04
Hi,

Where's Pattaya's drag version of old Michael Jackson in the poster?? :dontknow:

or has the plastic melted and she's off to Bangkok again to get it redone and cemented in , yet again??? :idea:

My God there's some ugly bastards in that poster, do you wonder Pattaya's quiet, I thought it was advertising for Halloween.

I bet eveyone sends their donations by post and proxy. Just kidding, good luck with the event.

Eat your heart out Maisie!...lol

May 9th, 2011, 15:59
Huge thanks to all who went from SGT.

Total raised on the night was : 111,000 baht.

A great effort. :hello1:

Patexpat
May 9th, 2011, 16:48
Having seen the supplied publicity photos, I can't say my expectations for the show was high ... but in fact I found myself quite enjoying it! Part 1 was K Paul, who does have a fantastic classical voice belted out some light opera and popular songs, Part 2 was The Pollys, and Part 3 was The Venue boys and girls.

Great atmosphere, full house and lots of money raised for a worth cause ... well done!

Photos will be on The Venue website and Facebook tomorrow .....

(edited for typo)