PDA

View Full Version : My experience with GayRomeo

May 3rd, 2011, 19:10
I used Gayromeo a lot during my last visit.
I took my laptop with me and stayed in a hotel with wifi in boyztown.
I used GR for a variety of reasons,because I was lazy and didn't feel like wandering around and because I didn't want to sit in go go bars paying exhorbiant prices,drink +off fee+bike taxi back to room+boys fee etc.
I wouldn't say everything was great about GayRomeo but I prefer it anyday over go go Bars.

I generally offered between 500 to 1000 b depending on what the boy looked like.
A short time to me is around 30 /45 minutes.

Now I did notice several Russian boyz diecreetly advertising their services and in one case a 20 ish UK backpacker,so not just Thai boys,Filipino boys are too on there as well as a middle aged farang offering SM services with his thai BF.
I didn't take him up on his service despite his constant messages to me.

Some strange messages I received back were I take it from fake profiles who wanted to sell me poppers.
I gather these were possibly farang dealers and I certainly was not going to take the risk with them.
I imagine this is how some of them may fund their stay in Thailand,very risky business to be involved in.

I did get boys at 500b but certainly not superstars and in some cases in their late 20's,but all were ok when they arrived.

Generally I would make contact with a boy I liked by sending a message "how much for short time" and I would get responses ranging from 500 b to 2500b to "f... off I am not a moneyboy you dirty old man"!
What I found was there were an equal amount of non money boys as there were money boys.
I used to get very excited to click on a "superstar looking" boys profile and rush to send him a "how much short time" message only to receive a message back that he was not a moneyboy and in their reply some were greatly offended and used other expletives to describe where I should be looking.
(unless it was really a farang selling poppers?)

As of the boys wanting exhorbiant prices and refusing to budge I will not pay 2000/2500b for short time,but some were demanding this and at times I imagine they were successful,a lot seemed to be navy/army boys in their profiles so whether the extra money is worth I do not know.

My greatest concern were if boys were of legal age and one boy I did turn away because he did look questionable on arrival and did not have an I.D card.
Another thing I have found is there are several boy bars advertising their boys on there and thus you are possibly speaking to a mamasan rather than the boy.
I had one very interesting conversation with one boy on GR only to find when he arrived at my room he couldn't speak a word of english?

Another problem I did encounter was boys not turning up for some reason.
Of course for those not wanting to use GR,there is still the beach AND a relatively new spot to meet Issaan boys is the front CORNER stairway of Tukcom after 10pm.
I found several boys here sitting on the stairs waiting for customers.CHOKDEE.

May 3rd, 2011, 19:30
Generally I would make contact with a boy I liked by sending a message "how much for short time" and I would get responses ranging from 500 b to 2500b to "f... off I am not a moneyboy you dirty old man"!
What I found was there were an equal amount of non money boys as there were money boys.
I used to get very excited to click on a "superstar looking" boys profile and rush to send him a "how much short time" message only to receive a message back that he was not a moneyboy and in their reply some were greatly offended and used other expletives to describe where I should be looking.

Responses like this generally mean that they do not fancy you ...

This is one of the advantages of Gay Romeo for the boys. Unlike the pressure they receive from mamasans in gogo bars, on the net they do not have to go with people they don't like the look of.

May 3rd, 2011, 19:39
They couldn't see me pet.As gorgeous as I am ,I didn't put a photo of my face up there for all and sundry to gawk at.

May 3rd, 2011, 19:58
Then I am surprised that you received any responses at all.
Those who did make the journey must have been either curious or desperate.

May 3rd, 2011, 20:18
Then I am surprised that you received any responses at all.
Those who did make the journey must have been either curious or desperate.

I always like to meet those who are curious and/or desperate.

It's nice to hang around people I can identify with!

:sign5:

joe552
May 3rd, 2011, 23:41
The thing that concerns me about using Gay Romeo is the safety aspect. At least offing a boy from a bar means you have some security. Or maybe I'm just getting old and unadventurous?

May 4th, 2011, 00:05
Another problem I did encounter was boys not turning up for some reason.(quote)tonyfromkent64......Offering 500 baht and you were surprised for some reason?

May 4th, 2011, 00:07
The thing that concerns me about using Gay Romeo is the safety aspect. At least offing a boy from a bar means you have some security. Or maybe I'm just getting old and unadventurous?

Inviting someone to your loom whom you have never seen before and have no knowledge of is always going to carry an element of risk, but I agree the risk will probably be less with a boy from a "reputable" bar.

Also - let's flip it - the boy must be more at risk with a Gay Romeo meet as well - He can have no idea who is going to open the door to him!!

:occasion9:

gaymandenmark
May 4th, 2011, 00:09

I dont know, but I have never had problems with guys from Gay Romeo, maybe I am good at "screaning", and first time is always "out of house" for a coffee or a drink. One I met five-six years ago in Chiang Mai is still a very good friend.

Funny the other day I contacted a guy in Bangkok, his answer was: "Hi thank you, I dont think I am your type, because I am a money boy." :glasses7:

joe552
May 4th, 2011, 00:34
Yes, I suppose you could meet somewhere first, just to check them out. But I think I'll stick to what I know.

Anyway, there's a free drink (or more) waiting for me at a certain bar (gentle reminder!!)

paperboy
May 4th, 2011, 00:42
Hi everyone

its that time of the year again, I arrive in thailand in 3 weeks time. last year was my first time there, so this year
im a little wiser, Ive been on GR for ages, and have loads of dates lined up. I always c2c with the boys, some of the boys ive known from last year. i did not really like the bars, for picking boys up.
So looking foward to this trip, lets hope i dont run out of condoms agian haahha
The people who last year thought i was a troll, im still here hahahah, and going to meet the blond boy again,but now he is working in bkk, now been friends for 18 months and looking foward for shag

paperboy

colmx
May 4th, 2011, 03:36

Seems to me that you have completely screwed up on this one TonyFromKent...
The fact that you said half the boys told you they were not moneyboys and were offended by your both your cheapness and insulting offer means that you missed out on an incredible amount of free shags!

cdnmatt
May 4th, 2011, 04:08
As of the boys wanting exhorbiant prices and refusing to budge I will not pay 2000/2500b for short time,but some were demanding this and at times I imagine they were successful,a lot seemed to be navy/army boys in their profiles so whether the extra money is worth I do not know.

A typical conscript gets 5000 baht/month, so you'd think demanding half a month's wages for an hour in the sack is a bit exorbitant, yeah. Got a conscript living with me now. Me and mama were chasing the little fuck's chicken around the neighborhood yesterday morning. Present for the parents, I guess. "Here mom & dad, your new father-in-law gave you a chicken. Packed it around for 300kms, just for you!"

As for GR, no comment, as I've never used it. Considering I'm a software guy, you'd think I'd love to meet guys on the internet, but just find something unsettling about it. I prefer to meet people in person, on the streets, through friends of friends, etc.

thonglor55
May 4th, 2011, 10:04
I use GR extensively; those who know my profile can see that I'm on there for hours at a time, every day of the week. I think the assumption of the OP that every Thai is a moneyboy is demeaning and not an assumption I would make in any country about any nationality - even in Pattaya. You can handle this more discreetly during the dialogue by making comments such as "Many money boys on here" and wait for a response. You'll soon find out if you're dealing with a money boy. Alternatively say straight out "Money boy OK" in the text of your profile. The danger of theft is over-rated although responding to boys looking for a "hi" experience, or "chem" fun or with "ice" in their nick is asking for trouble unless you like that sort of thing yourself; I've been robbed (and I caught him out before he left) precisely once with a GR boy. If you have their pic you can easily exact retribution by creating a "Warning: this boy is a thief" profile using the same pic and linking to his GR profile. Although a pic is available in my public profile, it's also possible to store pics and send them as part of the message if you want to remain anonymous (or/and send additional pics) to the GR community at large.

The main danger in relying on pics is that you'll end up with a pic that has been, at best, touched up through Photoshop or is of another boy altogether, but again that can be handled by stating something like "If that is not your pic and I meet you, you go away, no money". I never tell a GR boy for the first time where my specific room is; I always arrange an outside meeting place. Unless you're an inveterate ONSer, you can easily build up a collection of the phone numbers of boys worth a repeat performance, just as there's no need to pay the "off" fee more than once (if that) to a bar for the same boy; many go-go boys will readily give you their mobile number quite brazenly in the bar and you make an out-of-trading-hours appointment for the following day. The one danger you do run is around the end of each month - the 1st of each month is rent-day, so expect begging SMS from boys you've met before, although "Now I have no money for eat" is also a popular message at any time during the month. I keep a separate mobile number for my dalliances and change it regularly by getting a fresh pre-pay SIM card. Now that dual-SIM phones are becoming more common this task gets easier and easier although you do run the danger of sending an SMS from the "wrong" number when drunk or careless.

cameroncat
May 4th, 2011, 11:10
Let's face it. If you're 50+ and a cute young thing contacts you on GayRomeo, chances are he's a moneyboy. The good thing about GayRomeo is there are a lot of handsome older thai guys 35+. They are much less likely at that age to be looking for "payment" (though they might be looking for a Boyfriend which could end up being much more expensive than a Moneyboy in the long run) :rolling:

thonglor55
May 4th, 2011, 13:43
Let's face it. If you're 50+ and a cute young thing contacts you on GayRomeo, chances are he's a moneyboy.I wouldn't put it higher than an 80% chance however, and I speak from years of experience.

Shuee
May 4th, 2011, 22:27
thanks for sharing this information, however i am very puzzled why you;

'I generally offered between 500 to 1000 b depending on what the boy looked like' !!!!!!!!

thats absurd behavior, surely you should be paying on the service/attention you received from the boy, & that if he advertised or mentioned certain particulars, ie intercourse, & that if they were/were not received. But not what the boy cannot change, his looks are beyond his control i think this is a very valid point you should realise & correct accordingly.
Im as with many am becoming annoyed at false promises of what the guy will do when back in the room, (just to get you to off him), this is where the real reward should be given

May 4th, 2011, 22:35
Shuee,Yes you are right,however I wasnt prepared to "promise" a large tip to a boy before he arrived,meaning most times I did give the boy a lot more if he performed well.
I did tip less on two ocassions and both boys agreed with me on this.
Despite a boy looking like a man in his profile pics,he turned up looking like a Ladyboy.

Ironically I find the average lookers performed much better than the "superstar" looking guys.

Beachlover
May 4th, 2011, 23:25
As for GR, no comment, as I've never used it. Considering I'm a software guy, you'd think I'd love to meet guys on the internet, but just find something unsettling about it. I prefer to meet people in person, on the streets, through friends of friends, etc.
Personally, I think online dating is only of real value in places where there aren't any/many gay venues to meet gay boys. Thailand has more than plenty. I find it much more of a buzz to meet someone randomly in a bar, a restaurant or somewhere and go through the whole process of charming and flirting with them...

let's flip it - the boy must be more at risk with a Gay Romeo meet as well - He can have no idea who is going to open the door to him!!
Totally true. You've got to wonder what they really think of nut cases who call themselves names like "MANFUCKER". :rolling:

May 5th, 2011, 06:15
[the whole process of charming...them
If your real charm offensive is anything like your virtual one, you'd best stay in the closet.

luvthai-2
May 5th, 2011, 06:58
One thing about GR is that you can watch the boys as they evolve into what ever they end up as. Take the blond boy mentioned by paperboy. He started out really cute boy named mike but over the last couple years as Earth went thru different outrages hairstyles and from one small tattoo to some really ugly tatts that do nothin but detract from his once beautiful body. He may still be a nice guy but has really gone down the wrong path in looks.
I know some like the tatts but these guys usually end up as one nighters as most farangs don't like them.

lonelywombat
May 6th, 2011, 07:39
There is an extensive thread on gaybuttonthai called drugged and robbed, whch is sobering at the least.

it should be read by those who feel there is no risk with gayromeo.

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic. ... 54&start=0 (http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2854&start=0)

thonglor55
May 6th, 2011, 09:24
There is an extensive thread on gaybuttonthai called drugged and robbed, whch is sobering at the least. http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic. ... 54&start=0 (http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2854&start=0)More scaremongering from lonelywombat. The guy was robbed. There is NO evidence that the guy was drugged

May 6th, 2011, 12:44
I think with all things you apply some "risk management" procedures before you call a boy to your room from GayRomeo,these even apply when you take a boy from a reputable bar.
These include making sure your valuables are locked securely in a safe and any items you think could attract attention,alcohol etc hidden away.

I personally always make sure I get a phone number from a GR boy if that is possible,I say that because some boys claim they do not have phones and thus call you from a phone box.
You have to "suss" out the perceived risk yourself.Generally if I see boys with tattoos and not a happy look in their profile then I perceive that as a possible risky person,don't ask me why but I prefer to go with my hunches than have problems.

I also try to look at any feedback made about them on GR which seems a rarity because many farangs for some peculiar reason are writing long poems instead of writing comments.
Having said that out of the 100 or so boys I have called from GR,I rarely have had any problems and certainly none where I have felt threatened.

I do recall a few years a farang expat was murdered by 2 boys he had taken back to his room in the Jomtien area.
I think by memory they stabbed him to death,and they were only caught because of the CCTV recording at the entrance to the building.
May he R.I.P

Beachlover
May 7th, 2011, 15:42
If you're inviting strangers back to your place in a foreign country... stay in a decent hotel with a good staff/security presence and CCTV if possible. Valuables should be locked up anytime you're out of the room or anytime someone else is in there with you, including cleaners.

Put the stuff you need to access often (e.g. wallet, phone, camera, laptop, money) in the safe for quick access. Lock everything else in your suitcase.

lonelywombat
May 7th, 2011, 17:54
If you're inviting strangers back to your place in a foreign country... stay in a decent hotel with a good staff/security presence and CCTV if possible. Valuables should be locked up anytime you're out of the room or anytime someone else is in there with you, including cleaners.

Put the stuff you need to access often (e.g. wallet, phone, camera, laptop, money) in the safe for quick access. Lock everything else in your suitcase.

Oh please tell us what a decent hotel in Pattaya is. Where have you stayed if you have ever visited.
Give us a guideline as to what a decent hotel charges per night . you are an imposter.

Beachlover
May 7th, 2011, 20:46
Lonely, for the purposes of this topic, a "decent hotel" is as I stated above... a place with "a good staff/security presence and CCTV if possible". What it charges has nothing to do with it being decent or secure.

I think you're having another tantrum. :happy7:

paperboy
May 8th, 2011, 00:54
hi again not long now, got loads of dates sorted already and not all money boys either.
also luvthai, i still think earth is sexy and looks great was on cam with him the other night
really looking foward to meet up in bkk with him.

paperboy
p.s. if anyone want to know my profile name on gayromeo pvt me

May 8th, 2011, 01:14

thonglor55
May 8th, 2011, 08:46
Oh please tell us what a decent hotel in Pattaya is. Where have you stayed if you have ever visited.I think you're forgetting that Beachcrest has extensive experience of Pattaya. In another post (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/looking-for-private-place-stay-near-sunee-boyztown-t20999.html#p223754) he was claiming that in his experience almost every guest-house in Pattaya has a security guard, so it's reasonable to assume that if he hasn't actually stayed there, he has at least visited each guesthouse. I guess he could be emulating cdnmatt who doesn't believe in expressing himself according to the generally accepted standards of English, so that what he says isn't what he means. They're both ignorant children.

lonelywombat
May 8th, 2011, 09:47
Oh please tell us what a decent hotel in Pattaya is. Where have you stayed if you have ever visited.I think you're forgetting that Beachcrest has extensive experience of Pattaya. In another post (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/looking-for-private-place-stay-near-sunee-boyztown-t20999.html#p223754) he was claiming that in his experience almost every guest-house in Pattaya has a security guard, so it's reasonable to assume that if he hasn't actually stayed there, he has at least visited each guesthouse. I guess he could be emulating cdnmatt who doesn't believe in expressing himself according to the generally accepted standards of English, so that what he says isn't what he means. They're both ignorant children.

Lonely, for the purposes of this topic, a "decent hotel" is as I stated above... a place with "a good staff/security presence and CCTV if possible". What it charges has nothing to do with it being decent or secure.

I think you're having another tantrum. :happy7:

In my experience virtually no guest house has security guards, I remember Monty used to sleep on the couch in the foyer. Some guest houses have a porter at reception but hardly security. In the other thread the OP was after, no reception security or CCTV.

Beachlover
May 8th, 2011, 16:51
In my experience virtually no guest house has security guards, I remember Monty used to sleep on the couch in the foyer. Some guest houses have a porter at reception but hardly security. In the other thread the OP was after, no reception security or CCTV.
In my experience, every guesthouse/hotel I've stayed at in Thailand either had a 24hr reception clerk OR for non-24 hr reception desks, there would be an after-hours security guard present to let guests in and keep watch on the place. The latter arrangement is common for smaller guesthouses.

I've never stayed at a guesthouse, which had neither the reception desk nor security guard at night (though I'm sure they exist) but what I'm suggesting is that if you're inviting strangers back to your place in a foreign country each night, it might not be a good idea to stay in one of these.

TravellerDave
May 8th, 2011, 19:54
I was unaware of GR until towards the end of my March trip to Pattaya. Whilst chatting to a fellow farangs on Dongtan beach the subject came up and I was told about this website. A couple of hours later I had a look at it in an internet cafe and was really impressed. There seems to be a lot of boys logged on 24/7 and there are even ladyboys for those who like them (not me). I even saw a couple of older farangs that I have met during past holidays.
I udes it once during my final day with a good result. I sent a message to a boy I liked the look of regarding his ST and he was at my room with 20 minutes. He told me he used to work in a Sunee GoGo but now only makes contact with farangs via GR.
I intend to use GR when I return in July. I wonder if this site will deprive bars and gogo's of custom ?. Obviously most Thai members are moneyboys but there look to be some who want friendship.

colmx
May 9th, 2011, 05:54
On my last trip last month i spotted one of the Coyotes from Dave on GR and sent him a short message...

He received my message (read receipt), looked at my profile - but then never wrote back... I was a bit annoyed with this as I had given him a tip a few days previously and saw him leave with a farang that was much more ugly than i am then night before... :tard: anyway by way of moving on, i decided to cross him off my list of potentials!

2 nights later i was in Dave and lo and behold the GR coyote toddled up to our table smiling and came to cheers with me.
We chatted a bit and I asked him if i had seen him on GR... his answer was yes that he got my message and wanted to reply - but doesn't know how to write in English!

That was near the end of my trip... so i had no time to explore more what might have been...

The moral of the story here is just because the guy doesn't respond... that doesn't necessarily mean that he is not interested!

But of course you should wait for him to make the return move... otherwise it might be seen as harassment!

1PR4BKK
May 11th, 2011, 20:44
I think the assumption of the OP that every Thai is a moneyboy is demeaning and not an assumption I would make in any country about any nationality - even in Pattaya.... You can handle this more discreetly during the dialogue by making comments such as "Many money boys on here" and wait for a response. You'll soon find out if you're dealing with a money boy. Alternatively say straight out "Money boy OK" in the text of your profile...

..The main danger in relying on pics is that you'll end up with a pic that has been, at best, touched up through Photoshop or is of another boy altogether, but again that can be handled by stating something like "If that is not your pic and I meet you, you go away, no money"....

...I never tell a GR boy for the first time where my specific room is; I always arrange an outside meeting place...

OMG...I feel you on a lot of what you said in your reply to the OP. I have been using GayRomeo since I first discovered it several years ago via a good friend of mine in Bali asking me to help him write his profile. After watching him interact with guys on there, I immediately created my profile and started using it...and have been using it ever since. Although I enjoy going to the bars and nightclubs in Thailand, after a while it becomes redundant and loses it's excitement. I have used GR to meet people that want to be friends as well as those wanting sex date only. I, too, NEVER invite someone to come to my room, or even my soi for that matter. I usually find it more comfortable and safer for both parties to meet in a very public place. Since I ride a motorbike during my stay I usually pick the mall or some other busy shopping area.

The one thing I didn't do from the beginning and don't do now is immediately assume that the person contacting me is a moneyboy. As thonglor55 pointed out, it's quite demeaning. You can usually tell if someone is a moneyboy after a few back and forth messages. When this happens I wish them luck and let them know that I am not interested. The only problems I have had are pictures being old, guys being more fem than they appear on their pic or someone showing up looking like a drug addict. In those cases, meeting in a public place made it easier for me to send them on their way without them knowing where I stay.

Recently, a couple of my friends and I were in Thailand and it was hilarious realizing we were all sitting around the table on our laptops on GayRomeo. We all had dates everyday and only one of us had a problem with someone being a moneyboy and not revealing it until after a sexual encounter and then threatened to call the police if he did not pay. It was actually my friend's first time encountering a moneyboy (that's an entirely different story) and he freaked out. He called me in a panic because he was embarrassed and felt threatened because the guy threatened to call the police. I was out with some friends and had to rush home to make sure he was alright. He ended up calling the property's security guards and having the boy escorted out of the unit and down to the lobby where his ID was checked and copied as well as his motorbike license plate noted. The guy was making a big scene saying that my friend fucked him and did not pay and that he had the condom to prove it. I found the whole scene hilarious and wished I could have been there to see my friend turn beet red. He ended up giving the money boy a few hundred baht to shut him up and send him on his way. He then gave the security 500 baht for helping to get the guy out and taking not of the guy's information. All of this happened before I arrived. After that incident, my friend horrified, embarrassed and pissed off at GR and Thailand and was ready to go back home. Being that it was his first time in that kind of situation I had calm him down. I remind him that he was a 43 year old guy staying in a penthouse apartment in Thailand and that the 22 year old guy may have seen this as an opportunity to not just get good sex but a few bucks from a guy who looks like he's living high off the hog. I also let him know that it could have been worse and that the money was not a big deal. After getting over it he was back on GR but only dealing with guys that were over 35 and employed. He was fine for the rest of the trip.

I can laugh at it now because everyone is fine, however, I realize that with GR or any other online dating site, you have to be careful and take certain precautions to avoid drama.

cameroncat
May 12th, 2011, 02:47
As an earlier post noted that you can put "Moneyboys OK" in your profile, you can also say "No Moneyboys Please". If you just routinely ask "Are you a Moneyboy?", You're gonna insult a lot of nice guys.

colmx
May 12th, 2011, 06:08
Tight
Is a word you will quite often see come up in a GR profile or a GR message
It took me a long time to figure out what it meant.... (and it doesn't mean tight ass or tight wallet!)

Seems like google translate for some reason translates "sir" or "yes sir" in Thai script to "tight" in English
So when the the boy types "sabai dee mai khrap" in thai script and sticks it into google translate it comes out as "How are you, tight"
I'm sure some of the Thai speakers here can explain why this is!

Another Thai-ism quite often seen is Zaaa or Za in a users profile
BF explains Zaaa as the sound or a coke bottle being opened and its meant to signify the kind of refreshing feeling you get from drinking a soft drink in a hot day.

Finally there is Zeed. When i asked BF waht that mean... He said "just for stupid people"... more likely explanation is that he doesn't know what it means! :sign3:

May 12th, 2011, 08:42
Tight
Is a word you will quite often see come up in a GR profile or a GR message
It took me a long time to figure out what it meant.... (and it doesn't mean tight ass or tight wallet!)

Seems like google translate for some reason translates "sir" or "yes sir" in Thai script to "tight" in English
So when the the boy types "sabai dee mai khrap" in thai script and sticks it into google translate it comes out as "How are you, tight"
I'm sure some of the Thai speakers here can explain why this is!

Another Thai-ism quite often seen is Zaaa or Za in a users profile
BF explains Zaaa as the sound or a coke bottle being opened and its meant to signify the kind of refreshing feeling you get from drinking a soft drink in a hot day.

Finally there is Zeed. When i asked BF waht that mean... He said "just for stupid people"... more likely explanation is that he doesn't know what it means! :sign3:

Thanks for the explanation of "tight". I knew that it is something with Google-translate, but couldn't figure it out.
The Zaa and the Zeed thing doesn't bother me......seems to be some kind of teen-slang.

thonglor55
May 12th, 2011, 15:45
Seems like google translate for some reason translates "sir" or "yes sir" in Thai script to "tight" in EnglishAlmost certainly Google can't interpret "khrap" since it has no equivalence in English. It would be a bit like finding a translation for "na", another of those "filler" words the Thai use to make their spoken language seem less abrupt or direct, but devoid of meaning and therefore untranslatable. Or we could wait for newalaan, who is apparently highly proficient in the dialects that prostitutes use, to come by and give a better explanation.

dutchkiwi
May 17th, 2011, 08:23
My experience with Gay Romeo,
For 3 years ago an Fillipino contacted me throuth Gayromeo, i kow it was money. But no money for family, but money for school. So i donated him money. 3 Month Later i went to Phillepines, i had a wunderfull times, a boy, not a moneyboy but a student that was desperate, he was shamed to ask me money he told me. Now three years later we are still together, he studies in Davao, i rent and appartment, i visit him 4 times a year, belongs to the 100 best student of the 15.000 on the university.
Next year i send him OJT in US. I think i won the lottery,
In three years he never ask me for money, he take care very well when i am there, one of his comment " Please buy something for yourself and not for me" , he is 23 iam 52, yes it is more a Dad Son relationship.

Before i had relationship with Thai, is was always money, first Thai friends and then you, never come home on time, never enough money,...... The most people knows.

No for me no Thai anymore. i am soo happy with my Pino

May 17th, 2011, 10:00
For 3 years ago an Fillipino contacted me throuth Gayromeo, i kow it was money. But no money for family, but money for school. So i donated him money. 3 Month Later i went to Phillepines, i had a wunderfull times, a boy, not a moneyboy but a student that was desperate, he was shamed to ask me money he told me. Now three years later we are still together, he studies in Davao, i rent and appartment, i visit him 4 times a year, belongs to the 100 best student of the 15.000 on the university.
In three years he never ask me for money, he take care very well when i am there, one of his comment " Please buy something for yourself and not for me" , he is 23 iam 52, yes it is more a Dad Son relationship.

Before i had relationship with Thai, is was always money, first Thai friends and then you, never come home on time, never enough money,...... The most people knows.

Good for you, Bob!
When will you be in LOS again?

cdnmatt
May 17th, 2011, 10:59
Seems like google translate for some reason translates "sir" or "yes sir" in Thai script to "tight" in EnglishAlmost certainly Google can't interpret "khrap" since it has no equivalence in English. It would be a bit like finding a translation for "na", another of those "filler" words the Thai use to make their spoken language seem less abrupt or direct, but devoid of meaning and therefore untranslatable. Or we could wait for newalaan, who is apparently highly proficient in the dialects that prostitutes use, to come by and give a better explanation.

Sure Google can translate it. Either simply leave it out altogether, or replace it was (polite) or maybe (respectful).

thonglor55
May 17th, 2011, 15:38
Sure Google can translate it. Either simply leave it out altogether, or replace it was (polite) or maybe (respectful).Have you sent them the algorithm?

cdnmatt
May 17th, 2011, 15:56
Sure Google can translate it. Either simply leave it out altogether, or replace it was (polite) or maybe (respectful).Have you sent them the algorithm?

Have you removed the giant dildo from your ass yet? It seems to be up there pretty far.

dutchkiwi
May 17th, 2011, 16:20

Good for you, Bob!
When will you be in LOS again?

I will be in PTY in oct-nov because my dutch friends andso

luvthai-2
May 18th, 2011, 11:24
While most guesthouses don't have a night security most do have a video camera on the entrances. I remember comming down stairs at Montys early one morning and seeing him watching the footage from the night before. I then looked about and sure enough there was the camera hidden in a cornor.

Beachlover
May 18th, 2011, 23:28
Have you sent them the algorithm?
Have you removed the giant dildo from your ass yet? It seems to be up there pretty far.
See Thonglor55's bald, crusty head? That's the tip of the dildo. :rolling:

colmx
May 19th, 2011, 02:13
IWANT2PIMPSINJAIL on GR seems to have an interesting profile on GR!

Seems to be lot of ranting and looks so convoluted it could be written by LMTU!

But from what i can gather:
-Boy used to work in Super Boys in Phuket
-Boy met some customer
-Boy went to work in Temptasian (new bar in Phuket?)
-Boy told old customer to come back after 2pm to avoid off fee
-Mayalsian Boss in temptasian saw this and beat up customer
-Now boy and customer are trying to get Malaysian boss arrested on Procuring or pimping charges....

All seems a bit nasty to me... especially as teh boy is also claiming to be straight

thonglor55
May 19th, 2011, 03:37
See Thonglor55's bald, crusty head? That's the tip of the dildo.Another classic bullying technique from the master of the art.

May 19th, 2011, 11:42
I do get turned on by chubby guys,and dominant guys,something which gayromeo lacks.
Many things can turn me on other than looks.
I will say that Thonglor is someone I would love to meet,please dont take this the wrong way but i recently masterbated to some of his posts.

Thai Dyed
May 19th, 2011, 12:00
I do get turned on by chubby guys,and dominant guys,something which gayromeo lacks.
Many things can turn me on other than looks.
I will say that Thonglor is someone I would love to meet,please dont take this the wrong one but i recently masterbated to some of his posts.

Hey tonyfromkent64

You sound really hot. I think we'd really get it on. Think I'm exactly what you're looking for:

[attachment=0:38aqrkj1]me.jpg[/attachment:38aqrkj1]

May 19th, 2011, 12:01
How much?

thonglor55
May 19th, 2011, 13:55
I will say that Thonglor is someone I would love to meet,please dont take this the wrong way but i recently masterbated to some of his posts.I could say that saves me from being a wanker myself but any moment now the fan club will be along for a bit of thonglor55 bashing and that will be one of their implied if not explicit criticisms.

May 19th, 2011, 15:52
I will say that Thonglor is someone I would love to meet,please dont take this the wrong way but i recently masterbated to some of his posts.I could say that saves me from being a wanker myself but any moment now the fan club will be along for a bit of thonglor55 bashing and that will be one of their implied if not explicit criticisms.

Hey, you old pedant - why haven't you picked him up on "masterbated"?

Do you go soft on people from Kent or something?

:rolling:

thonglor55
May 19th, 2011, 16:39
Hey, you old pedant - why haven't you picked him up on "masterbated"?Imagine what sport I might have had with
Yes I know you are American, you're spelling constantly gives you away. (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/best-and-cheaper-sport-shoes-t21058.html)

RonanTheBarbarian
June 4th, 2011, 01:49
IWANT2PIMPSINJAIL on GR seems to have an interesting profile on GR!

Seems to be lot of ranting and looks so convoluted it could be written by LMTU!

But from what i can gather:
-Boy used to work in Super Boys in Phuket
-Boy met some customer
-Boy went to work in Temptasian (new bar in Phuket?)
-Boy told old customer to come back after 2pm to avoid off fee
-Mayalsian Boss in temptasian saw this and beat up customer
-Now boy and customer are trying to get Malaysian boss arrested on Procuring or pimping charges....

All seems a bit nasty to me... especially as teh boy is also claiming to be straight

I see this guy is on again.

His current ID is STRAIGHT-IN-GAY-BAR.

Hard to know what the story is behind it.

thonglor55
June 4th, 2011, 10:41
I met a lovely boy off Gayromeo last evening. I'd come home from lunching with friends at The Barbican (second time this week - sadly combat couldn't make it) and checked my computer (having left myself logged in while I was out at lunch). His photograph was quite a good likeness to the boy who turned up and he only wanted his taxi fare (so 500 baht; we met up at the Sukhumvit/Asoke MRT/BTS interchange so I'm guessing "taxi" was a polite fiction; he used his BTS SmartPass ticket to travel to Thonglor with me). His English wasn't bad - I certainly didn't have to use my basic Thai very much. All in all it was most enjoyable.